Old 23-12-2004, 09:23 PM
Bunky42

Default Scientific studies

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message
news:1103774412.c84526aa6f26eb7b52a3faad12358fde @teranews...

Jim Bard wrote:

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message
news:1103738236.40fdd772f33137365a28efed633437 [email protected]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A

Hope the above information enlightens you.

My God enlightens me. Your bullshit ****es me off.

Sorry my being openly Christian offends you. Please forgive me.

Openly Christian is fine. Openly sanctimonious and hypocritical git,
however, causes some stress.

Excuse me while I retune my filters on a new computer.....

Sorry my being openly Christian offends you too (shrug):

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A

May God bless those who read the following:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A

May what I have written enlighten you and others.

Such is the work being done here for Christ's glory
(http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A).

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?D13B21FF9

Your posts are unreadable with all of the GD links attached.

cancer studies blair General Cooking 2 15-04-2010 04:31 PM
Health Benefits of Tea: Studies Show That Tea Might Help ReduceFatigue Dennis Pang Tea 0 25-06-2008 09:42 PM
National Geographic Logevity Studies Beach Runner Vegan 0 27-11-2005 10:41 PM
Need scientific help Mike Petro Tea 0 11-04-2004 06:13 AM
Ah, the scientific mind... Bob Pastorio General Cooking 6 04-10-2003 07:53 AM