Cook's Country Editor

Default Recipe Contest: Win $500

Hello,
I work at Cook's Country magazine, the new sister publication to Cook's
Illustrated. We have two recipe contests in every issue and the first
prize winner receives $500 and a free subscription. I have posted
details about our upcoming contest, but you can always check our
website, www.cookscountry.com for new contests.
We hope to be hearing from you!

Send us your special recipe for Chicken Salad or your most creative Ice
Cream Sundae topping, or send both!

Send your entries to us by February 1, 2005. You can reach us at
; please write "Chicken Salad" or "Sundae"
in the subject line of your e-mail. Make sure to include your name,
address, and daytime phone number, and tell us what makes your recipe
special.

The grand prize winner will receive $500. All entries become the
property of Cook's Country. We look forward to reading (and tasting)
your recipes.

If you prefer to mail your entries by post, please send them to:
Cook's Country
P.O. BOX 470739
Brookline, MA 02447

Thank you!

Recipe Contest! Jordan Lloyd Asian Cooking 0 13-02-2012 06:33 PM
Recipe Contest! Jordan Lloyd Recipes (moderated) 0 13-02-2012 06:27 PM
Recipe Contest! Jordan Lloyd Baking 0 13-02-2012 06:26 PM
Recipe Contest! Groovester General Cooking 0 03-12-2010 01:50 AM
Recipe Contest unity1 General Cooking 2 22-04-2005 03:52 AM