Richard Anselmo

Default Restaurant Cutlery

I found a very interesting web site for the restaurants which want to
purchase their professional cutlery.
It is http://www.restaurantcutlery.com

Very nice web site
Brian Macke

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 08:52:27 -0800, Richard Anselmo wrote:

> I found a very interesting web site for the restaurants which want to
> purchase their professional cutlery.
> It is http://www.restaurantcutlery.com
>
> Very nice web site

s/web site/advertisement/

(I was about to respond with some level of scrutiny, but I see your e-mail
address indicates that you come from Laguiole so you already know that
it's basically a mock-up of an independent resource that is aimed at
selling your company's food service line.)

--
-Brian James Macke
"In order to get that which you wish for, you must first get that which

zxcvbob

Richard Anselmo wrote:

> I found a very interesting web site for the restaurants which want to
> purchase their professional cutlery.
> It is http://www.restaurantcutlery.com
>
> Very nice web site

How did you happen to find such a web site? Oh, you work there. Why
didn't you say so instead of lying to us?

Regards,
Bob
MrAoD

zxcvbob

>Richard Anselmo wrote:
>
>> I found a very interesting web site for the restaurants which want to
>> purchase their professional cutlery.
>> It is http://www.restaurantcutlery.com
>>
>> Very nice web site

>How did you happen to find such a web site? Oh, you work there. Why
>didn't you say so instead of lying to us?

But-but-but-but-dewd! Their prices are so great once you get past the $1000
minimum order requirement.

Best,

Marc