FoodBanter.com

-   -   Good Peanut Butter vs. Bad Peanut Butter (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/4796-good-peanut-butter-vs.html)

Chris 12-03-2004 12:15 AM

Good Peanut Butter vs. Bad Peanut Butter

owza (Jarkat2002) wrote in message ...

If you don't want to stir it up and don't mind a dry peanut butter ... the oil
is amazing to cook with!
~Kat

I'm having a "DUH!" moment! We buy Trader Joe's peanut butter - which
is way too runny if you stir the oil in - and have instead been
pouring the oil down the drain. What a waste! From now on, I'm
reserving it for cooking. Thank you so much for suggesting it!
- Chris
---
http://www.sudairy.com/

jmk 15-03-2004 02:28 PM

Good Peanut Butter vs. Bad Peanut Butter

On 3/11/2004 3:58 PM, Peggy Sullivan wrote:
jmk wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I find it to be very interesting that they
changed their PR on transfats after this study was published.

I'm confused again. When did you get your information? The study is
not new and matches the info on their web page, so I don't see a change.

I contacted them via their website a few months ago. Despite the fact
that I asked for an e-mail response, I received a message on my
answering machine. I don't have the exact date, sorry.

--
jmk in NC