Andy

Default Silly TV cooking methods!

Food processing graham crackers for pie crusts!

Buy graham cracker crumbs and skip a step.

Andy
PENMART01

>Andy Idiot says:
>
>Food processing graham crackers for pie crusts!
>
>Buy graham cracker crumbs and skip a step.

Idiot!

Buy graham cracker pie crusts. DUH!

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>Andy Idiot says:
>
>Food processing graham crackers for pie crusts!
>
>Buy graham cracker crumbs and skip a step.

Idiot!

Buy graham cracker pie crusts. DUH!

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

Andy Idiot raves:

>(PENMART01) wrote
>
>>>Andy Idiot says:
>>>
>>>Food processing graham crackers for pie crusts!
>>>
>>>Buy graham cracker crumbs and skip a step.

>> Idiot!
>>
>> Buy graham cracker pie crusts. DUH!

>If you don't mind the quantum leap in cost, sure.

Um, a two-pack (6ozs each) costs about $1.70... a 1lb box of graham crackers
costs more than $2.50... I got your quantum leap, you low IQ newby *******.

The no muss/no fuss hydrolically pressed machine made graham cracker crusts
cost less and are far better than any can be made at home.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

Andy Idiot raves:

>(PENMART01) wrote
>
>>>Andy Idiot says:
>>>
>>>Food processing graham crackers for pie crusts!
>>>
>>>Buy graham cracker crumbs and skip a step.

>> Idiot!
>>
>> Buy graham cracker pie crusts. DUH!

>If you don't mind the quantum leap in cost, sure.

Um, a two-pack (6ozs each) costs about $1.70... a 1lb box of graham crackers
costs more than $2.50... I got your quantum leap, you low IQ newby *******.

The no muss/no fuss hydrolically pressed machine made graham cracker crusts
cost less and are far better than any can be made at home.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
zxcvbob

PENMART01 wrote:
>>Andy Idiot says:
>>
>>Food processing graham crackers for pie crusts!
>>
>>Buy graham cracker crumbs and skip a step.

> Idiot!
>
> Buy graham cracker pie crusts. DUH!

Buy a frozen pie with a graham cracker crust.
zxcvbob

PENMART01 wrote:
>>Andy Idiot says:
>>
>>Food processing graham crackers for pie crusts!
>>
>>Buy graham cracker crumbs and skip a step.

> Idiot!
>
> Buy graham cracker pie crusts. DUH!

Buy a frozen pie with a graham cracker crust.
Andy

(PENMART01) wrote in
:

> Sheldon

You really ARE a Grade-A moron!

elaine

*******.

> The no muss/no fuss hydrolically pressed machine made graham cracker

crusts
> cost less and are far better than any can be made at home.

No way -- - I checked this out in the summer when making umpteen cheescakes.
It was cheaper to buy the graham crackers and blend/food process them than
it was to either buy the crumbs packaged - and certainly buy the pre-made
crusts.

elaine

"PENMART01" > wrote in message

> Um, a two-pack (6ozs each) costs about $1.70... a 1lb box of graham

crackers
> costs more than $2.50... I got your quantum leap, you low IQ newby

*******.

> The no muss/no fuss hydrolically pressed machine made graham cracker

crusts
> cost less and are far better than any can be made at home.

No way -- - I checked this out in the summer when making umpteen cheescakes.
It was cheaper to buy the graham crackers and blend/food process them than
it was to either buy the crumbs packaged - and certainly buy the pre-made
crusts.

Pizen

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> PENMART01 wrote:
>>>Andy Idiot says:
>>>
>>>Food processing graham crackers for pie crusts!
>>>
>>>Buy graham cracker crumbs and skip a step.

>> Idiot!
>>
>> Buy graham cracker pie crusts. DUH!
>>

> Buy a frozen pie with a graham cracker crust.

I know! Just quit eating pie and save a fortune!

My problem with the pre-made crusts comes down to freshness and cost.
They are surely convenient, though. I think the thing with making
your own is that one may be more likely to have graham crackers on
hand, especially if one has kids. I have to admit I don't understand
buying the crumbs - you still have to make the crust, and whirring
graham crackers in a food processor takes all of 5 seconds. Then
again, I see PB&J sandwiches in cute little boxes for the kiddies, and
I'm afraid I don't understand that, either.
--
"Life is hard. Life is harder when
you're stupid". - John Wayne

"Politics is war without bloodshed while
war is politics with bloodshed" - Mao Zedong

'99 FLHRCI

Pizen

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> PENMART01 wrote:
>>>Andy Idiot says:
>>>
>>>Food processing graham crackers for pie crusts!
>>>
>>>Buy graham cracker crumbs and skip a step.

>> Idiot!
>>
>> Buy graham cracker pie crusts. DUH!
>>

> Buy a frozen pie with a graham cracker crust.

I know! Just quit eating pie and save a fortune!

My problem with the pre-made crusts comes down to freshness and cost.
They are surely convenient, though. I think the thing with making
your own is that one may be more likely to have graham crackers on
hand, especially if one has kids. I have to admit I don't understand
buying the crumbs - you still have to make the crust, and whirring
graham crackers in a food processor takes all of 5 seconds. Then
again, I see PB&J sandwiches in cute little boxes for the kiddies, and
I'm afraid I don't understand that, either.
--
"Life is hard. Life is harder when
you're stupid". - John Wayne

"Politics is war without bloodshed while
war is politics with bloodshed" - Mao Zedong

'99 FLHRCI

Joelle

>Food processing graham crackers for pie crusts!
>
>Buy graham cracker crumbs and skip a step.

You know, I've tried that and I think there's something missing in the crumbs
you buy - taste better with the graham crackers.

And I do it the old way - plastic bag and a rolling pin.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Joelle

>Food processing graham crackers for pie crusts!
>
>Buy graham cracker crumbs and skip a step.

You know, I've tried that and I think there's something missing in the crumbs
you buy - taste better with the graham crackers.

And I do it the old way - plastic bag and a rolling pin.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Joelle

>Food processing graham crackers for pie crusts!
>
>Buy graham cracker crumbs and skip a step.

You know, I've tried that and I think there's something missing in the crumbs
you buy - taste better with the graham crackers.

And I do it the old way - plastic bag and a rolling pin.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

Joelle

>>Food processing graham crackers for pie crusts!
>>>
>>>Buy graham cracker crumbs and skip a step.

>> Idiot!
>>
>> Buy graham cracker pie crusts. DUH!
>>

>Buy a frozen pie with a graham cracker crust.

Go to Perkins.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Joelle