Default Toast

I realize it's a personal choice,but i like my toast on 12 grain
bread,well done and crunchy.

Elisa

"T" > wrote in message
> I realize it's a personal choice,but i like my toast on 12 grain
> bread,well done and crunchy.

I can't imagine anyone eating plain old white bread anymore, there are so
many wonderful choices. I like Pepperidge Farm 12 grain, toasted to medium,
and topped with veggie cream cheese. Yummy.

Elisa

Dimitri

"T" > wrote in message
> I realize it's a personal choice,but i like my toast on 12 grain
> bread,well done and crunch

San Louis (Obispo) style cracked wheat Sourdough.

Dimitri

BLT on Toast Tara General Cooking 39 01-08-2014 12:39 PM
I'll Toast To That! Judy Haffner General Cooking 26 08-05-2013 03:48 AM
To Toast or Not to Toast Bread? Andy[_2_] General Cooking 26 26-12-2007 05:44 PM
Toast 3Rivers Writer General Cooking 5 28-11-2007 11:18 PM