Jarkat2002

Default Syrups

I would like to make some home made syrup. Maybe pecan or some kind of berry
.... can someone post directions?
Thanks
~Kat

Bob (this one)

Jarkat2002 wrote:

> I would like to make some home made syrup. Maybe pecan or some kind of berry
> ... can someone post directions?

Results of a search for "syrups recipes"
<http://tinyurl.com/4fkkj>

Pastorio

Bob (this one)

Jarkat2002 wrote:

> I would like to make some home made syrup. Maybe pecan or some kind of berry
> ... can someone post directions?

Results of a search for "syrups recipes"
<http://tinyurl.com/4fkkj>

Pastorio

Simple and Flavored Syrups - Observations Steve Freides[_2_] General Cooking 8 15-06-2012 12:28 PM
rice syrups Forbeo General Cooking 6 30-08-2007 07:58 PM
glycemic index of syrups? Kent Diabetic 7 14-04-2007 02:07 AM
Wine from Syrups Darren George Winemaking 16 30-10-2004 12:40 AM
Keeping simple syrups Nexis General Cooking 4 03-07-2004 08:47 AM