OldProfessor

Default Springform pan bottoms?

I keep losing springform pan bottoms when they don't get returned after
I bring something to a party.
There must be someplace you can buy JUST THE BOTTOM part.
Anyone have an idea?
OP

DigitalVinyl

"OldProfessor" > wrote:

>I keep losing springform pan bottoms when they don't get returned after
>I bring something to a party.
>There must be someplace you can buy JUST THE BOTTOM part.
>Anyone have an idea?
>OP

A suggestion... use parchment paper on the bottom. Makes it easy to
tranfser the whole cake to a different platter.

DiGiTAL_ViNYL (no email)
occupant

OldProfessor wrote:

> I keep losing springform pan bottoms when they don't get returned after
> I bring something to a party.
> There must be someplace you can buy JUST THE BOTTOM part.
> Anyone have an idea?
> OP

I always cut a piece of cardboard the size of the inside of the
springform and slide the desert on it after it is made
Wayne Boatwright

occupant > wrote in news:41B69375.B21CD140
@telus.net:

> OldProfessor wrote:
>>
>> I keep losing springform pan bottoms when they don't get returned after
>> I bring something to a party.
>> There must be someplace you can buy JUST THE BOTTOM part.
>> Anyone have an idea?
>> OP

> I always cut a piece of cardboard the size of the inside of the
> springform and slide the desert on it after it is made

Similarly, I cover a cardboard disk with foil and place over the pan bottom
before filling the pan and baking. When the springform side is removed, the
cake is already on a portable disposable bottom.

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.
Charlene Charette

OldProfessor wrote:

> I keep losing springform pan bottoms when they don't get returned after
> I bring something to a party.
> There must be someplace you can buy JUST THE BOTTOM part.
> Anyone have an idea?
> OP

I've never shopped these sites; I found them via Google:

http://www.foodservicedirect.com/ind...gform_Pans.htm

http://www.boblholt.com/ss%20alum%20...ans%2 021.htm
(only sold in 24 packs!)

Seems that restaurant supply or food service vendors are your best bet.

--Charlene

--
THE TERMITE
Some primal termite knocked on wood

email perronnelle at earthlink . net

Bottoms Up Brooklyn1 General Cooking 1 21-04-2015 02:42 PM
Frying pan bottoms Thumper[_2_] General Cooking 23 04-11-2013 06:10 PM
Artichoke Hearts vs. Bottoms? Andy[_2_] General Cooking 11 20-05-2007 01:56 AM
Artichoke bottoms? mangodance General Cooking 4 26-06-2004 04:27 AM