Bob (this one)

Default Gingerbread house patterns...

http://frankysattic.home.comcast.net...rnsmember.html

Very cool.

Pastorio

ravinwulf

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 12:38:45 -0500, "Bob (this one)" >
wrote:

>http://frankysattic.home.comcast.net...rnsmember.html
>
>Very cool.
>
>Pastorio

Absolutely awesome! Small child and I were debating what kind of
gingerbread house to make last night; but this gives us lots of new
ideas. Thanks!

Regards,
Tracy R.

jmcquown

Bob (this one) wrote:
> http://frankysattic.home.comcast.net...rnsmember.html
>
> Very cool.
>
> Pastorio

Funny how many of them are based on "actual" bird houses Cute. I've
never made a gingerbread house; might be a fun project. Thanks for the
link!

Jill

Bob (this one)

jmcquown wrote:

> Bob (this one) wrote:
>
>>http://frankysattic.home.comcast.net...rnsmember.html
>>
>>Very cool.
>>
>>Pastorio

> Funny how many of them are based on "actual" bird houses Cute. I've
> never made a gingerbread house; might be a fun project. Thanks for the
> link!

It's become a small tradition with us in recent years. Christmas time,
we assemble at my sister's house and lots of people - kids and
grownups and others difficult to classify - chip in to build the
house. It started way back then with a kit that came with everything.
Since then, it's been kits and extra stuff and now it's only extra
stuff. I make lots of flat panels that can be cut and shaped into
things and that's what happens. Architectural anarchy. And over the
next few days the whole thing gets eaten and everybody gets heavy
sugar rushes like God wants us to between the end of November and
early January. Or so I've heard...

Way cool.

Pastorio

Rick & Cyndi

"Bob (this one)" > wrote in message
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Bob (this one) wrote:
>>
>>>http://frankysattic.home.comcast.net...rnsmember.html
>>>
>>>Very cool.
>>>
>>>Pastorio

>> Funny how many of them are based on "actual" bird houses Cute. I've
>> never made a gingerbread house; might be a fun project. Thanks for the
>> link!

> It's become a small tradition with us in recent years. Christmas time, we
> assemble at my sister's house and lots of people - kids and grownups and
> others difficult to classify - chip in to build the house. It started way
> back then with a kit that came with everything. Since then, it's been kits
> and extra stuff and now it's only extra stuff. I make lots of flat panels
> that can be cut and shaped into things and that's what happens.
> Architectural anarchy. And over the next few days the whole thing gets
> eaten and everybody gets heavy sugar rushes like God wants us to between
> the end of November and early January. Or so I've heard...

I used to make them. You can do some really cool projects with them. The
last one I made I gave away as a 'door prize' after a holiday meal. Mom won
it and always brings it out during the Christmas holiday.

Cyndi