Ronnie Rao

Default Split Pigeon Peas (Toor Daal)

Hi guys:

Legumes are my all time favorite, here is one of them:

http://www.rupenrao.com/recipe.asp?rid=98

Regards,

Ronnie
jmcquown

Ronnie Rao wrote:
> Hi guys:
>
> Legumes are my all time favorite, here is one of them:
>
> http://www.rupenrao.com/recipe.asp?rid=98
>
> Regards,
>
> Ronnie

Ronnie, I've been meaning to ask this for months now. Your web site has a
lot of great recipes but are you simply looking for 'web site hits'? Why
don't you just post the recipes here on rfc? There are a few people (not
me) who have problems with accessing web sites due to slow connections. I'm
just curious about this. No criticism intended.

Jill

Ronnie Rao

Hi Jill:

I understand your concern. However, I am looking for website hits, it
gives me an idea as to what recipes are popular and what are not, and
what I need to improve on. This really helps me decide on what I
should include in my cooking classes that I give every now and then.
Also, I had a couple of TV interviews, where this research was quite
useful. That is the only reason why I dont want to post it on here
directly, plus its easy for me to paste the link.

Kindly bear with me, as of now, I think this is the optimum thing I
can think of, however as time progresses, I might change my strategy.

Thanks

Rupen

"jmcquown" > wrote in message >...
> Ronnie Rao wrote:
> > Hi guys:
> >
> > Legumes are my all time favorite, here is one of them:
> >
> > http://www.rupenrao.com/recipe.asp?rid=98
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Ronnie

> Ronnie, I've been meaning to ask this for months now. Your web site has a
> lot of great recipes but are you simply looking for 'web site hits'? Why
> don't you just post the recipes here on rfc? There are a few people (not
> me) who have problems with accessing web sites due to slow connections. I'm
> just curious about this. No criticism intended.
>
> Jill

Hello Phred,

Sorry for getting back to you so late...I havent been doing justice to
my website lately.

Well, for curious guys like you, I would say...there is always E&OE,
thats where the +/- in error rate would come in my statistics...
Phew...saved myself another one...lol

Ronnie

Hello Phred,

Sorry for getting back to you so late...I havent been doing justice to
my website lately.

Well, for curious guys like you, I would say...there is always E&OE,
thats where the +/- in error rate would come in my statistics...
Phew...saved myself another one...lol

Ronnie

Pigeon peas - ping Dog3 Default User General Cooking 2 16-12-2006 03:49 PM
Pigeon Peas? Default User General Cooking 3 21-11-2006 03:43 PM
Pigeon Peas? Pete C. General Cooking 0 19-11-2006 05:29 PM
Pigeon Peas? Chatty Cathy General Cooking 0 19-11-2006 04:05 PM
Pigeon Peas? JoeSpareBedroom General Cooking 0 19-11-2006 03:51 PM