Nexis

"Mama2EandJ" > wrote in message
> This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say whatever

they
> please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does it....it's not

ok.
> I left once before and I see not one damn thing has changed, so I'm done

for
> good this time.

Clique? Hardly.
There are regular posters and infrequent posters, like all ng's.
There are folks known for their less than sensitive candor, and since we all
know they won't change, they're accepted for who they are.
There are some who just killfile, and others who reply with vigor to
anything they find "offensive".
There are some who want to talk only about food, and some who feel part of a
community that wish to share more than just what they had for dinner
tonight.
In other words, it's like life. There are always going to be people who
annoy us or **** us off, just like there are going to be people we admire,
people we like, people we don't. You take it as it comes and deal with what
you deal with and you don't whine to everyone that they're not acting the
way you'd like them to. You sound like my 4 yr old niece when my daughter
doesn't give her exactly what she wants. "You're a meanie! You're not my
friend! I don't want to play with you anymore!" The fact is, nobody spoils
her like my daughter does and she knows it.
Instead of running away when someone upsets you, say what you feel and move
on. Otherwise, don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Sincerely,
kimberly

Nexis

"Mama2EandJ" > wrote in message
> This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say whatever

they
> please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does it....it's not

ok.
> I left once before and I see not one damn thing has changed, so I'm done

for
> good this time.

Clique? Hardly.
There are regular posters and infrequent posters, like all ng's.
There are folks known for their less than sensitive candor, and since we all
know they won't change, they're accepted for who they are.
There are some who just killfile, and others who reply with vigor to
anything they find "offensive".
There are some who want to talk only about food, and some who feel part of a
community that wish to share more than just what they had for dinner
tonight.
In other words, it's like life. There are always going to be people who
annoy us or **** us off, just like there are going to be people we admire,
people we like, people we don't. You take it as it comes and deal with what
you deal with and you don't whine to everyone that they're not acting the
way you'd like them to. You sound like my 4 yr old niece when my daughter
doesn't give her exactly what she wants. "You're a meanie! You're not my
friend! I don't want to play with you anymore!" The fact is, nobody spoils
her like my daughter does and she knows it.
Instead of running away when someone upsets you, say what you feel and move
on. Otherwise, don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Sincerely,
kimberly

Nexis

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...ng&searchdate=

> Becca

Woohoo! I'm on the list! lol
Does that mean I'm in the clique??

kimberly

Nexis

"Becca" > wrote in message
> sf wrote:
>
> > A couple of years ago, someone had a program that counted
> > number of posts, replies & OPs.... Squeeks? Maybe our Miss
> > I Won't Return (in our dreams) has one too and is miffed
> > she's not in the running.
> >
> > sf
> > Practice safe eating - always use condiments

> That could be Netscan.

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...ng&searchdate=

> Becca

Woohoo! I'm on the list! lol
Does that mean I'm in the clique??

kimberly

Edwin Pawlowski

"Nexis" > wrote in message
> http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...ng&searchdate=
>>
>> Becca

> Woohoo! I'm on the list! lol
> Does that mean I'm in the clique??
>
> kimberly

I'm donw to number 40. Does that mean I got a life? Nah.
Ed

Edwin Pawlowski

"Nexis" > wrote in message
> http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...ng&searchdate=
>>
>> Becca

> Woohoo! I'm on the list! lol
> Does that mean I'm in the clique??
>
> kimberly

I'm donw to number 40. Does that mean I got a life? Nah.
Ed

zxcvbob

Nexis wrote:
> "Becca" > wrote in message
>
>>sf wrote:
>>

>>>A couple of years ago, someone had a program that counted
>>>number of posts, replies & OPs.... Squeeks? Maybe our Miss
>>>I Won't Return (in our dreams) has one too and is miffed
>>>she's not in the running.
>>>
>>>sf
>>>Practice safe eating - always use condiments

>>That could be Netscan.
>>

> http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...ng&searchdate=
>
>>Becca

> Woohoo! I'm on the list! lol
> Does that mean I'm in the clique??
>
> kimberly

How the heck did I make it to number 5?

Memo to self: Get a life!

Best regards, :-)
Bob
BOB

Nexis wrote:
> "Becca" wrote ...
>> sf wrote:
>>
>>> A couple of years ago, someone had a program that counted
>>> number of posts, replies & OPs.... Squeeks? Maybe our Miss
>>> I Won't Return (in our dreams) has one too and is miffed
>>> she's not in the running.
>>>
>>> sf
>>> Practice safe eating - always use condiments

>> That could be Netscan.
>>

> http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...ng&searchdate=
>>
>> Becca

> Woohoo! I'm on the list! lol
> Does that mean I'm in the clique??
>
> kimberly

Don't know...what did you make for breakfast?
;-)

BOB

Bob

Mama2EandJ was sorry for herself:

> This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say whatever
> they please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does
> it....it's not ok. I left once before and I see not one damn thing has
> changed, so I'm done for good this time.

The funny thing about this is that the post regarding the turkey breast
removal was sent from someone who isn't a frequent poster here. And although
I consider myself a frequent poster, I'm not in the "clique", at least not
by the Netscan standard.

Bob

Bob

Mama2EandJ was sorry for herself:

> This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say whatever
> they please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does
> it....it's not ok. I left once before and I see not one damn thing has
> changed, so I'm done for good this time.

The funny thing about this is that the post regarding the turkey breast
removal was sent from someone who isn't a frequent poster here. And although
I consider myself a frequent poster, I'm not in the "clique", at least not
by the Netscan standard.

Bob

ilaboo

Bob wrote:
> Mama2EandJ was sorry for herself:
>

>>This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say whatever
>>they please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does
>>it....it's not ok. I left once before and I see not one damn thing has
>>changed, so I'm done for good this time.

> The funny thing about this is that the post regarding the turkey breast
> removal was sent from someone who isn't a frequent poster here. And although
> I consider myself a frequent poster, I'm not in the "clique", at least not
> by the Netscan standard.
>
> Bob

if you rspond in kind ( respond to nastiness) all you do is confirm the
other persons illusion that the problem is you.

exampe

person A verbally spits in your face and you verbally kick them in the teeth

person A says, see, what did i tell you she how he or she is.

Gregory Morrow

Nexis wrote:

> "Becca" > wrote in message
> > sf wrote:
> >
> > > A couple of years ago, someone had a program that counted
> > > number of posts, replies & OPs.... Squeeks? Maybe our Miss
> > > I Won't Return (in our dreams) has one too and is miffed
> > > she's not in the running.
> > >
> > > sf
> > > Practice safe eating - always use condiments

> > That could be Netscan.

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...ng&searchdate=

> > Becca

> Woohoo! I'm on the list! lol
> Does that mean I'm in the clique??

Beware of those Netscan results, they sometimes seem to be really off...

Someone posted Netscan results in the houston.eats ng and I was listed as
one of the more "prolific" posters, even though I only occasionally post in
response to the infamous "Professor" von Roach (as Becca knows, IIRC she is
somewhat of a regular on that froup...)

--
Best
Greg

Gregory Morrow

jmcquown wrote:

> I'd like to see the person back up who made a gourmet breakfast from 3
> capers, one slice of string cheese and 2 rice chex. (I've never bought
> string cheese or rice chex in my life... guilty on the capers but there

are
> never only 3 left!)

Sounds like one of those "Slow Food" thangs, or one of those Italian
Futurist menus from the 1920's... ;-)

--
Best
Greg

Darryl L. Pierce

Ida Slapter wrote:

> They are the ones that tell you how to bake your potato and WHY you
> are wrong. They are the ones that tell you they had three capers,
> one slice of string cheese and two Rice Chex and made this glamorous
> breakfast for one. They are the ones that tell you you have no
> right to even be in a kitchen because you don't have a complete set of
> copper cookware, a SubZero refrigerator, or a Bosch dishwasher.
>
> YOU know who the are too.

Can you name them then, please? I've been here for several years,
lurking mostly and posting some. I see no clique. I see knowledgable
people, people who are only looking for arguments, people who are easily
rattled and who overreact, and people who whine and dine.

But, then, I've been in Usenet for about 10 years and that's how it is
in *every* newsgroup.

--
Darryl L. Pierce >
Visit my webpage: <http://mcpierce.multiply.com>
Darryl L. Pierce

zxcvbob wrote:

>> I can't fathom what the heck she's talking about. What clique?

> She's talking about The Cabal. (Obligatory "TINC")

<in my best Jim Carey voice>

Cabal guy!

--
Darryl L. Pierce >
Visit my webpage: <http://mcpierce.multiply.com>
"By doubting we come to inquiry, through inquiry truth."
- Peter Abelard

Darryl L. Pierce

zxcvbob wrote:

>> I can't fathom what the heck she's talking about. What clique?

> She's talking about The Cabal. (Obligatory "TINC")

<in my best Jim Carey voice>

Cabal guy!

--
Darryl L. Pierce >
Visit my webpage: <http://mcpierce.multiply.com>
"By doubting we come to inquiry, through inquiry truth."
- Peter Abelard
Darryl L. Pierce

jmcquown wrote:

> Jill (not a member of the Cabal but I am a Trollop)

I *knew* the rumors about the Trolling Operation were true! So, you're
one of those automatons they've created, the TrollOps, built to look
like hot women in order to catch with our....erm...guards down...?

--
Darryl L. Pierce >
Visit my webpage: <http://mcpierce.multiply.com>
"By doubting we come to inquiry, through inquiry truth."
- Peter Abelard
jmcquown

Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Jill (not a member of the Cabal but I am a Trollop)

> I *knew* the rumors about the Trolling Operation were true! So, you're
> one of those automatons they've created, the TrollOps, built to look
> like hot women in order to catch with our....erm...guards down...?

I am definitely not an automaton! But built to look like a hot woman, sure
How did you know? LOL Many jealous people don't realize we are built To
Serve Man... at least until we can lure them into a spaceship along with the
cookbook.

Jill

Goomba38

Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

> I *knew* the rumors about the Trolling Operation were true! So, you're
> one of those automatons they've created, the TrollOps, built to look
> like hot women in order to catch with our....erm...guards down...?

Trust me.. we don't want *anything* on you down...
capisce?
Goomba

Puester

Mama2EandJ wrote:

> This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say whatever they
> please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does it....it's not ok.
> I left once before and I see not one damn thing has changed, so I'm done for
> good this time.

Clique? I don't think so. Just a bunch of people who
enjoy cooking, eating, gabbing, and sometimes flaming.
Just like home! (I guess if you can't stand the heat--
or the people--you'd best stay out of the rfc kitchen.)

gloria p

Nancy Dooley

Nancy Young > wrote in message >...
> zxcvbob wrote:
> >
> > Nancy Young wrote:

> > > I can't fathom what the heck she's talking about. What clique?

> > She's talking about The Cabal. (Obligatory "TINC")

> But ... they're gone for the most part, no?
>
> nancy

If they left, they didn't tell me - I'm still here. >;-)

N. (Part of the Cabal [TINC].)
Nancy Young

Nancy Dooley wrote:

> > But ... they're gone for the most part, no?

> If they left, they didn't tell me - I'm still here. >;-)
>
> N. (Part of the Cabal [TINC].)

Well, I'm happy you're here.

nancy
sf

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:50:48 -0500, Nancy Young
> wrote:

> Nancy Dooley wrote:

> > > But ... they're gone for the most part, no?

> > If they left, they didn't tell me - I'm still here. >;-)
> >
> > N. (Part of the Cabal [TINC].)

> Well, I'm happy you're here.

I wish she'd post more often, I miss her. Waaaaah!

sf
sf

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:50:48 -0500, Nancy Young
> wrote:

> Nancy Dooley wrote:

> > > But ... they're gone for the most part, no?

> > If they left, they didn't tell me - I'm still here. >;-)
> >
> > N. (Part of the Cabal [TINC].)

> Well, I'm happy you're here.

I wish she'd post more often, I miss her. Waaaaah!

sf
Darryl L. Pierce

jmcquown wrote:

>>>Jill (not a member of the Cabal but I am a Trollop)

>>I *knew* the rumors about the Trolling Operation were true! So, you're
>>one of those automatons they've created, the TrollOps, built to look
>>like hot women in order to catch with our....erm...guards down...?

> I am definitely not an automaton! But built to look like a hot woman, sure
> How did you know? LOL Many jealous people don't realize we are built To
> Serve Man... at least until we can lure them into a spaceship along with the
> cookbook.

Didn't you know? *All* women on the internet are hot! And all men are 6'
1", solidly built and have 10"....pistol barrels.

--
Darryl L. Pierce >
Visit my webpage: <http://mcpierce.multiply.com>
"By doubting we come to inquiry, through inquiry truth."
- Peter Abelard

Darryl L. Pierce

jmcquown wrote:

>>>Jill (not a member of the Cabal but I am a Trollop)

>>I *knew* the rumors about the Trolling Operation were true! So, you're
>>one of those automatons they've created, the TrollOps, built to look
>>like hot women in order to catch with our....erm...guards down...?

> I am definitely not an automaton! But built to look like a hot woman, sure
> How did you know? LOL Many jealous people don't realize we are built To
> Serve Man... at least until we can lure them into a spaceship along with the
> cookbook.

Didn't you know? *All* women on the internet are hot! And all men are 6'
1", solidly built and have 10"....pistol barrels.

--
Darryl L. Pierce >
Visit my webpage: <http://mcpierce.multiply.com>
"By doubting we come to inquiry, through inquiry truth."
- Peter Abelard
Boron Elgar

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:51:39 -0500, "Darryl L. Pierce"
> wrote:

>>>I *knew* the rumors about the Trolling Operation were true! So, you're
>>>one of those automatons they've created, the TrollOps, built to look
>>>like hot women in order to catch with our....erm...guards down...?

>> I am definitely not an automaton! But built to look like a hot woman, sure
>> How did you know? LOL Many jealous people don't realize we are built To
>> Serve Man... at least until we can lure them into a spaceship along with the
>> cookbook.

>Didn't you know? *All* women on the internet are hot! And all men are 6'
>1", solidly built and have 10"....pistol barrels.

You bet...I met my husband online, so I should know.

Of course, that was almost 15 years ago, before the axe murderers got
here.

Boron
Boron Elgar

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:51:39 -0500, "Darryl L. Pierce"
> wrote:

>>>I *knew* the rumors about the Trolling Operation were true! So, you're
>>>one of those automatons they've created, the TrollOps, built to look
>>>like hot women in order to catch with our....erm...guards down...?

>> I am definitely not an automaton! But built to look like a hot woman, sure
>> How did you know? LOL Many jealous people don't realize we are built To
>> Serve Man... at least until we can lure them into a spaceship along with the
>> cookbook.

>Didn't you know? *All* women on the internet are hot! And all men are 6'
>1", solidly built and have 10"....pistol barrels.

You bet...I met my husband online, so I should know.

Of course, that was almost 15 years ago, before the axe murderers got
here.

Boron
Dan Abel

ojunk (Mama2EandJ) said:

> > This group never ceases to amaze me. Some of the clique can say

whatever they
> > please, no matter how offensive, but when someone else does it....it's

not ok.
> > I left once before and I see not one damn thing has changed, so I'm done for
> > good this time.

> This post puzzles me -- I've popped in and out of RFC for several
> years now, under several names, and while there are a few folks who
> may seem more chummy with each other, it's often because they've met
> in person at a cook-in. Everyone is welcome to attend those, so that
> can hardly be called a "clique" thing.

I have a favorite uncle (actually, both my uncles are favorite uncles).
He often says really obnoxious things. Sometimes I think that he doesn't
really mean them, and he's just trying to stir things up. Other times, I
know he means them. But, he's been nice to me my whole life, and nice to
the other relatives. He's nice to people who aren't relatives also. He
has a lot of close friends all over the world, because he was in the Air
Force for 25 years, and he was foreign-born. He's my mother's brother,
which causes a lot of forgiveness right there. So, he says something
obnoxious, and we ignore it. However, if a stranger said the same thing,
that's it. We only have that one thing to judge them on, and it isn't
good.

It's the same way on this newsgroup. A regular says something obnoxious,
and maybe it will be ignored because of the previous valuable things they
have posted. A newcomer posts the same thing, and since that is all we
have to judge them on, we dump on them.

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University

Default User

Dan Abel wrote:

> I may not have answered Jim correctly. I don't have killfile
> capability, so I just ignore certain obnoxious posters.

Really? What newsreader do you use?

Brian
Wayne Boatwright

(Dan Abel) wrote in
:

(Dan Abel) wrote in news:dabel-0212041315270001@ssu-
>> 64en129.sonoma.edu:
>>
>> > It's the same way on this newsgroup. A regular says something
>> > obnoxious, and maybe it will be ignored because of the previous
>> > valuable things they have posted. A newcomer posts the same thing,
>> > and since that is all we have to judge them on, we dump on them.

>> Dan, I can agree to a point, but when a regular continually posts
>> obnoxious, smutty, degrading things, especially when it's about another
>> poster, it should _not_ be overlooked. Alas, here in RFC, is is.
>> Luckily, kill files and score files can eliminate their presence
>> forever.

> You've totally lost me, Wayne. What is the difference between
> "overlooking" and using a kill file? Aren't you "overlooking" someone
> when you killfile them?

It may make no difference to you, Dan, but it does to me. It even infuriates
me to see the name of particular posters. With kill and score files, I can
avoid ever seeing any evidence that they exist in this or any other
newsgroup.

When I said posters like this should not be overlooked, in the same breath I
realized that as long as the majority of posters accept their behavior there
is no hope of "eliminating" them. Offensive posters can, in effect, be
eliminated from a newsgroup by totally ignoring and never supporting a word
they say. When the offender realizes that no one will ever respond to their
rages and rants, they will usually disappear on their own. Obviously, this
will never happen here.

> I may not have answered Jim correctly. I don't have killfile
> capability, so I just ignore certain obnoxious posters. That doesn't
> mean that I condone their actions, it just means that I realize that I
> can do nothing about them. If Jim is upset because we haven't gotten
> ridden of certain obnoxious posters, it's because there isn't anything
> we can do. There's no law against being nasty on a newsgroup.

I wasn't suggesting that you answered Jim incorrectly, but we obviously have
different views on how we would react. If I had a relative who consistly
behaved boorishly, they would no longer be welcome in my home and I would
avoid going where I knew they would be present. It's my problem if I can't
deal with people like that, but it's also my choice whether or not I have to
suffer their presence.

In this newsgroup there are exactly two posters who reside permanently in my
killfile. It has spared me the aggravation of even seeing their name.

If none of this makes sense to you, that's okay. It doesn't have to. It
makes perfect sense to me, and it works.

Cheers!

OB Food:

* Exported from MasterCook *

Cinnamon Chicken

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 2 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Chicken Marinades
Poultry

1/4 c Oil
1/4 c Orange juice
1/3 c Honey
2 ts Coarse-grained mustard
2 ts Cinnamon
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
1 tb Fresh lemon juice
Salt & pepper, to taste
2 Chicken breast halves
Skinned and boned

Combine all ingredients in blender container. Blend until thoroughly
emulsified. Pour marinade over chicken and marinate, covered, for 6 hours
or overnight, turning occasionally.

Bring chicken to room temperature 1 hour before serving. Grill breasts
for 6-10 minutes per side, depending on heat and thickness of breasts,
basting with marinade several times.

Variation: Substitute juice of 1 lime for orange and lemon juice.

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.
BOB

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> (Dan Abel) wrote in
> :
>
>> In article >, Wayne Boatwright
>> > wrote:

(Dan Abel) wrote in news:dabel-0212041315270001@ssu-
>>> 64en129.sonoma.edu:

>>> Dan, I can agree to a point, but when a regular continually posts
>>> obnoxious, smutty, degrading things, especially when it's about another
>>> poster, it should _not_ be overlooked. Alas, here in RFC, is is.
>>> Luckily, kill files and score files can eliminate their presence
>>> forever.

>> You've totally lost me, Wayne. What is the difference between
>> "overlooking" and using a kill file? Aren't you "overlooking" someone
>> when you killfile them?

> It may make no difference to you, Dan, but it does to me. It even infuriates
> me to see the name of particular posters. With kill and score files, I can
> avoid ever seeing any evidence that they exist in this or any other
> newsgroup.
>
> When I said posters like this should not be overlooked, in the same breath I
> realized that as long as the majority of posters accept their behavior there
> is no hope of "eliminating" them. Offensive posters can, in effect, be
> eliminated from a newsgroup by totally ignoring and never supporting a word
> they say. When the offender realizes that no one will ever respond to their
> rages and rants, they will usually disappear on their own. Obviously, this
> will never happen here.
>
>> I may not have answered Jim correctly. I don't have killfile
>> capability, so I just ignore certain obnoxious posters. That doesn't
>> mean that I condone their actions, it just means that I realize that I
>> can do nothing about them. If Jim is upset because we haven't gotten
>> ridden of certain obnoxious posters, it's because there isn't anything
>> we can do. There's no law against being nasty on a newsgroup.

> I wasn't suggesting that you answered Jim incorrectly, but we obviously have
> different views on how we would react. If I had a relative who consistly
> behaved boorishly, they would no longer be welcome in my home and I would
> avoid going where I knew they would be present. It's my problem if I can't
> deal with people like that, but it's also my choice whether or not I have to
> suffer their presence.
>
> In this newsgroup there are exactly two posters who reside permanently in my
> killfile. It has spared me the aggravation of even seeing their name.
>
> If none of this makes sense to you, that's okay. It doesn't have to. It
> makes perfect sense to me, and it works.
>
> Cheers!

Who is "Jim" and where did he get into this thread?

Wayne Boatwright

" BOB" > wrote in
:

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> (Dan Abel) wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> In article >, Wayne Boatwright

(Dan Abel) wrote in news:dabel-0212041315270001@ssu-

>>> You've totally lost me, Wayne. What is the difference between
>>> "overlooking" and using a kill file? Aren't you "overlooking" someone
>>> when you killfile them?

>> It may make no difference to you, Dan, but it does to me. It even
>> infuriates me to see the name of particular posters. With kill and
>> score files, I can avoid ever seeing any evidence that they exist in
>> this or any other newsgroup.
>>
>> When I said posters like this should not be overlooked, in the same
>> breath I realized that as long as the majority of posters accept their
>> behavior there is no hope of "eliminating" them. Offensive posters
>> can, in effect, be eliminated from a newsgroup by totally ignoring and
>> never supporting a word they say. When the offender realizes that no
>> one will ever respond to their rages and rants, they will usually
>> disappear on their own. Obviously, this will never happen here.
>>
>>> I may not have answered Jim correctly. I don't have killfile
>>> capability, so I just ignore certain obnoxious posters. That doesn't
>>> mean that I condone their actions, it just means that I realize that I
>>> can do nothing about them. If Jim is upset because we haven't gotten
>>> ridden of certain obnoxious posters, it's because there isn't anything
>>> we can do. There's no law against being nasty on a newsgroup.

>> I wasn't suggesting that you answered Jim incorrectly, but we obviously
>> have different views on how we would react. If I had a relative who
>> consistly behaved boorishly, they would no longer be welcome in my home
>> and I would avoid going where I knew they would be present. It's my
>> problem if I can't deal with people like that, but it's also my choice
>> whether or not I have to suffer their presence.
>>
>> In this newsgroup there are exactly two posters who reside permanently
>> in my killfile. It has spared me the aggravation of even seeing their
>> name.
>>
>> If none of this makes sense to you, that's okay. It doesn't have to.
>> It makes perfect sense to me, and it works.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>

> Who is "Jim" and where did he get into this thread?

LOL I dunno. That's who Dan said he answered.

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.
sf

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 00:21:12 GMT, "Default User"
> wrote:

> Dan Abel wrote:
>

> > I may not have answered Jim correctly. I don't have killfile
> > capability, so I just ignore certain obnoxious posters.

> Really? What newsreader do you use?

Does it matter? He is his own killfile and doesn't need a
program to do it for him.

Maybe YOU aren't able to ignore posters without a killfile
built into your news reader, but he is.

sf
sf

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 00:21:12 GMT, "Default User"
> wrote:

> Dan Abel wrote:
>

> > I may not have answered Jim correctly. I don't have killfile
> > capability, so I just ignore certain obnoxious posters.

> Really? What newsreader do you use?

Does it matter? He is his own killfile and doesn't need a
program to do it for him.

Maybe YOU aren't able to ignore posters without a killfile
built into your news reader, but he is.

sf
sf

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 00:46:56 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

> It even infuriates me to see the name of particular posters.

Whoa, you must be a type A personality. TAKE A BREATH!

sf
sf