FoodBanter.com

-   -   What you guys eat before and after getting the vaccine? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/454505-what-you-guys-eat.html)

MyWeekendPlan 12-08-2021 03:19 AM

What you guys eat before and after getting the vaccine?

Are you guys going for your vaccine? or already vaccinated? Lemme give you a clap!

I have found an article with some recommended food to have before and after the COVID-19 Vaccine so you guys can get revitalized.

Let's have a look: https://www.myweekendplan.asia/this-...id-19-vaccine/

Tell me what you guys eat before and after getting the vaccine!

Cloudy_n9 29-11-2023 05:05 AM

Well, personally, before getting the COVID-19 vaccine, I made sure to include plenty of fruits like oranges and berries in my diet. I also had leafy greens such as spinach and kale, which are packed with nutrients. As for after the vaccine, I focused on having lean proteins like chicken and lots of colorful vegetables. I also snacked on almonds and enjoyed some yogurt for the probiotics. Of course, this is just my own experience, and it's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice. Stay healthy and enjoy your meals! 🍊🥬🍗