Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT: Buffy RIP

Gary wrote:
> On 6/13/2021 8:42 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 6/13/2021 3:32 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> :-) I feel for ya, Jill! :-) It's never easy lose a beloved Fur
>>> Baby! :-(
>>> * or any other beloved pet
>>> .
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> Thank you, John.
>>
>> Jill

> And just for the record, Jill, real Bruce also wrote you a sympathy
> email but your nifty killfile cut it out.

She's probably not in the mood for having her ass sniffed anyway.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 12:04:12 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Gary wrote:

> >> Thank you, John.
> >>
> >> Jill

> > And just for the record, Jill, real Bruce also wrote you a sympathy
> > email but your nifty killfile cut it out.
> >

> She's probably not in the mood for having her ass sniffed anyway.

Lol...Bwuthie truly IS pathetic, ain't she...???

--
GM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 08:32:40 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>On 6/13/2021 8:42 PM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> :-) I feel for ya, Jill! :-) It's never easy lose a beloved Fur Baby! :-(
>>> or any other beloved pet
>>> .
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> Thank you, John.
>>
>> Jill

>And just for the record, Jill, real Bruce also wrote you a sympathy
>email but your nifty killfile cut it out.

Awww........ you mean the nymshifting guy now forging Dave Smith?
Aww, how nice of you to point it out.

--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/14/2021 8:32 AM, Gary wrote:
> On 6/13/2021 8:42 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 6/13/2021 3:32 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> :-) I feel for ya, Jill! :-) It's never easy lose a beloved Fur Baby!
>>> :-(
>>> Â* or any other beloved pet
>>> .
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> Thank you, John.
>>
>> Jill

> And just for the record, Jill, real Bruce also wrote you a sympathy
> email but your nifty killfile cut it out.

Well then, Thank you, Bruce.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 14:56:54 -0400, Jim Lahey >
wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 08:32:40 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>>> Thank you, John.
>>>
>>> Jill

>>And just for the record, Jill, real Bruce also wrote you a sympathy
>>email but your nifty killfile cut it out.

>Awww........ you mean the nymshifting guy now forging Dave Smith?
>Aww, how nice of you to point it out.

Bruce