Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Grand Daughters

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 6:43:49 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> On 6/9/2021 5:19 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> > On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > > wrote:

> >> I know. But "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for
> >> good men to do nothing. The Big Lie must be refuted.

> > Didn't Gary call Democrats sore losers after Trump won? He hadn't seen
> > nothing yet!

> I called Al Gore a sore loser after Bush won. Trump proved to be worse.

Trump is insane. Let's hope that the USA will never again elect an insane
person to the Presidency. Trump has left reasonable Republicans without
any good choice. It's hard to see how the Republican Party could win the
Presidency again for a decade, and after that they won't win the popular
vote in my lifetime. I wanted to see the Republican Party discredited, but
not like that, not with what happened in January. Those who participated
in, or supported the attempted coup demonstrated disloyalty to the US
Constitution. They think of themselves as patriots, but history will brand
them traitors.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 16:47:18 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 6:43:49 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>> On 6/9/2021 5:19 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> > On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:59:11 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

>> > Didn't Gary call Democrats sore losers after Trump won? He hadn't seen
>> > nothing yet!

>> I called Al Gore a sore loser after Bush won. Trump proved to be worse.
>>

>Trump is insane. Let's hope that the USA will never again elect an insane
>person to the Presidency. Trump has left reasonable Republicans without
>any good choice. It's hard to see how the Republican Party could win the
>Presidency again for a decade, and after that they won't win the popular
>vote in my lifetime. I wanted to see the Republican Party discredited, but
>not like that, not with what happened in January. Those who participated
>in, or supported the attempted coup demonstrated disloyalty to the US
>Constitution. They think of themselves as patriots, but history will brand
>them traitors.
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 16:47:18 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>Trump is insane. Let's hope that the USA will never again elect an insane
>person to the Presidency. Trump has left reasonable Republicans without
>any good choice. It's hard to see how the Republican Party could win the
>Presidency again for a decade, and after that they won't win the popular
>vote in my lifetime. I wanted to see the Republican Party discredited, but
>not like that, not with what happened in January. Those who participated
>in, or supported the attempted coup demonstrated disloyalty to the US
>Constitution. They think of themselves as patriots, but history will brand
>them traitors.

Next time, Trump could be up for election again. If he's too old,
somebody might present themselves as Daughter of Donald or Son of
Pussygrabber and get elected by the same people who elected Trump.

--
Bruce, Not Dave
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 10:05:18 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 16:47:18 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:
>
>>Trump is insane. Let's hope that the USA will never again elect an insane
>>person to the Presidency. Trump has left reasonable Republicans without
>>any good choice. It's hard to see how the Republican Party could win the
>>Presidency again for a decade, and after that they won't win the popular
>>vote in my lifetime. I wanted to see the Republican Party discredited, but
>>not like that, not with what happened in January. Those who participated
>>in, or supported the attempted coup demonstrated disloyalty to the US
>>Constitution. They think of themselves as patriots, but history will brand
>>them traitors.

>Next time, Trump could be up for election again. If he's too old,
>somebody might present themselves as Daughter of Donald or Son of
>Pussygrabber and get elected by the same people who elected Trump.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Snag_one
wrote in message ...
> On 6/8/2021 6:59 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

Dave >>>>> Feel better now ? You have conflated racism with slavery . Two
Dave >>>>> different things , but then your liberal masters have not
allowed you to
Dave >>>>> be taught critical thinking skills .

Just Like You Dave
A Conflated Racism
with White Slave A Name

Snag

Ask them, theyre here. "
You can stop saying that now.
Thank you."

Not Dave Smith

Snag >>>> This right-wing cult is powerful.
Snag >>>> Soon Snag and his one-toothed buddies
Snag >>>> will be goose stepping through the country
Snag >>>> in large numbers.
Snag >>>> Right arm raised
Snag >>>> and left arm holding a pitchfork.

You Have Your First Rights
Just In Court Only

D.A. Say They Said
They Be Arm With Pitchforks
At rec.food.cooking

The News

Trump Racists
The Goose Stepper
Arm Raises
With Pitchforks In Their Hands
PD Know To Have Kill TWO

So You And Your Duddies
Going To Help Out

United States Vice President
California State Attorney General

Kamala Harris
To Be First President
In 2024

As MSN Investigator
Be Look At Trump Goose Stepper

<
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...od-goose-step/ >

Now You See How

The O'biden & Clinton
The Lawless Attorneys
Will Put A Democrat Mixes' Woman
Over Trump

She Is Not White And Nor Hillary
The Scent Of Times
Pass In The Air

Configuration Was Completed Successfully

Snag >>> I must be over the target ,
Snag >>> because the flak is really heavy here .

Arm Raises

I Was Put It Jail Just For That
Two Year A Go Here In Texas
..
Snag >>> I suppose you also believe that Xiden
Snag >>> won the election fairl and square

He Won The Election With Foul Ball
And Triangular Field
Official Judge Call It A Win

So Trump Move On To Play The 2024 Games
You Going Help Him Win
Or Are You Going To Goose Stepper
For The Democrats And Help
**** Trump For The Second Time

Snag >>> The big question in my mind is
Snag >>> IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY
Snag >>> TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .

They Are Not Hide A Thing
The Lawless Attorneys O'biden & Clinton
Know The Laws They Made Them

As Joe Say: Mark My Words
I Have Nothing To Hide A Thing

True It Was JR

Dave >> Can paranoia be contagious or is it then called mass hysteria?

Snag > Is it paranoia if they really ARE out to "get you" ?

Look Like Two Peas
In The Same pod

Your Truly
Hot-Text

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 21:34:18 -0500, "Billy Mynews Ferrell"
> [...]

>Snag >>> I suppose you also believe that Xiden
>Snag >>> won the election fairl and square
>
> He Won The Election With Foul Ball
> And Triangular Field
> Official Judge Call It A Win
>
> So Trump Move On To Play The 2024 Games
> You Going Help Him Win
> Or Are You Going To Goose Stepper
> For The Democrats And Help
> **** Trump For The Second Time
>
>Snag >>> The big question in my mind is
>Snag >>> IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY
>Snag >>> TRYING SO HARD TO HIDE STUFF ?? .
>
> They Are Not Hide A Thing
> The Lawless Attorneys O'biden & Clinton
> Know The Laws They Made Them
>
> As Joe Say: Mark My Words
> I Have Nothing To Hide A Thing
>
> True It Was JR
>
>Dave >> Can paranoia be contagious or is it then called mass hysteria?
>>

>Snag > Is it paranoia if they really ARE out to "get you" ?

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 06:07:44 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>> --
>> Snag
>> Race only matters to racists ...
>>

>You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
>imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
>allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
>any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
>little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
>sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>>

>--Bryan

Lucky you're not local to me, or I would seek you out and punch your
****ing head in Bryan. That tirade just because of Snag's sig? Which
means the exact opposite of what you accuse him of. Take your woke
shit and shove it straight up your ass. I hope you get the karma you
deserve someday. You're a ****ing sick man.
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:41:52 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 4:30:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>> > 100 proof breakfast???
>> >

>> Bryan wonders why I killfiled him.
>>

>You prefer racists like Terry and Sheldon, and perverts like John to someone
>who calls them what they are. You're a ****ing baby who gets your panties
>in a bunch when I type something you find not family friendly.
>>
>> Jill
>>

>--Bryan

**** you, asshole. Keep it up and I'll make you a long term project of
mine.
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/10/2021 6:04 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 06:07:44 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:
>
>> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>>> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
>>> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
>>> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
>>> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
>>> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
>>> --
>>> Snag
>>> Race only matters to racists ...
>>>

>> You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
>> Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
>> you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
>> grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
>> her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
>> imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
>> allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
>> any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
>> little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
>> sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
>>>

>> --Bryan

> Lucky you're not local to me, or I would seek you out and punch your
> ****ing head in Bryan. That tirade just because of Snag's sig? Which
> means the exact opposite of what you accuse him of. Take your woke
> shit and shove it straight up your ass. I hope you get the karma you
> deserve someday. You're a ****ing sick man.

Thank you . What kind of whiskey ? I'm partial to Ezra Brooks Black
Label ... got one at my elbow as I type this .
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-06-10 10:59 p.m., Snag wrote:
> On 6/10/2021 6:04 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:

>> Lucky you're not local to me, or I would seek you out and punch your
>> ****ing head in Bryan. That tirade just because of Snag's sig? Which
>> means the exact opposite of what you accuse him of. Take your woke
>> shit and shove it straight up your ass. I hope you get the karma you
>> deserve someday. You're a ****ing sick man.
>>

> * Thank you . What kind of whiskey ? I'm partial to Ezra Brooks Black
> Label ... got one at my elbow as I type this .

I came across an interesting review of your \Ezra Brooks Black Label:

Ezra Brooks has a deceptively pleasing color of a pale amber tint and a
fairly mild nose. This is where the pleasantness ends and the
distastefulness begins. The taste is more astringent than sweet with a
hint of the sour mash coming out hard at the end. The charcoal, which
did not mellow out this bourbon, hits first with an instant burn that
finishes lightly on the tongue but continues to be caustic the whole way
down to the belly and stays that way through the next day.

Since there is no age statement to be found on the bottle I can only
assume they put it in the barrel, shook it up and poured it right back out.

It was found that if one allows it to just sit on the front tip of the
tongue (i.e. if you dont actually drink it) you can discover the sweet
citrus undertones lying there. However, during normal tasting actions
(i.e. actually drinking it) these flavors are held back by the dominant
sour burn.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/10/2021 10:22 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-06-10 10:59 p.m., Snag wrote:
>> On 6/10/2021 6:04 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:

>>> Lucky you're not local to me, or I would seek you out and punch your
>>> ****ing head in Bryan. That tirade just because of Snag's sig? Which
>>> means the exact opposite of what you accuse him of. Take your woke
>>> shit and shove it straight up your ass. I hope you get the karma you
>>> deserve someday. You're a ****ing sick man.
>>>

>> ** Thank you . What kind of whiskey ? I'm partial to Ezra Brooks Black
>> Label ... got one at my elbow as I type this .

> I came across an interesting review of your \Ezra Brooks Black Label:
>
> Ezra Brooks has a deceptively pleasing color of a pale amber tint and a
> fairly mild nose. This is where the pleasantness ends and the
> distastefulness begins. The taste is more astringent than sweet with a
> hint of the sour mash coming out hard at the end. The charcoal, which
> did not mellow out this bourbon, hits first with an instant burn that
> finishes lightly on the tongue but continues to be caustic the whole way
> down to the belly and stays that way through the next day.
>
> Since there is no age statement to be found on the bottle I can only
> assume they put it in the barrel, shook it up and poured it right back out.
>
> It was found that if one allows it to just sit on the front tip of the
> tongue (i.e. if you dont actually drink it) you can discover the sweet
> citrus undertones lying there. However, during normal tasting actions
> (i.e. actually drinking it) these flavors are held back by the dominant
> sour burn.

Sounds to me like that was written by someone that doesn't appreciate
sour mash whiskey ... I like to take a sip and roll it around in my
mouth a bit before I swallow it .
--
Snag
Race only matters to racists ...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 6:04:37 PM UTC-5, Jim Lahey wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 06:07:44 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:
>
> >On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 6:57:34 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
> >> We've got 2 of 'em (14 & 18) up for a couple of weeks for a visit ,
> >> and they can cook ! Last night they fixed a honey-ginger chicken dish
> >> that was pretty tasty served over rice . I made them give me the recipe
> >> ... their repertoire is limited , but they're young and have plenty of
> >> time to add new dishes as they discover what they like .
> >> --
> >> Snag
> >> Race only matters to racists ...
> >>

> >You ****ing turd. 245 years of slavery, and more than a century of Jim
> >Crow and its continuing half century legacy doesn't go away because
> >you puke out some right-wing talking points phrase. Imagine your 14 YO
> >grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally allowed to *own*
> >her. That's the history you want conveniently brushed aside. Again,
> >imagine your 14 YO grand daughter being raped by a man who is legally
> >allowed to *own* her. "Shut your mouth you little bitch. I can **** you
> >any time I want. You belong to me." Imagine the 18 year old feeling a
> >little guilty that she's glad that Master has taken up ****ing her little
> >sister because it takes some of the pressure off of her. I dare you, turd.
> >>

> >--Bryan

> Lucky you're not local to me, or I would seek you out and punch your
> ****ing head in Bryan. That tirade just because of Snag's sig? Which
> means the exact opposite of what you accuse him of. Take your woke
> shit and shove it straight up your ass. I hope you get the karma you
> deserve someday. You're a ****ing sick man.

Gee. Way to shoot the messenger. I'm not the one keeping you from
****ing slave girls. It was that Lincoln guy.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Snag wrote:

> On 6/10/2021 6:04 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
> > On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 06:07:44 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:

Snipped garbage from trolls

> Thank you . What kind of whiskey ? I'm partial to Ezra Brooks Black
> Label ... got one at my elbow as I type this .

I like (for my rare times) Johnny Walker Deluxe, the 10 year old
bourbon whisky.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:
> Snag wrote:
>
>> On 6/10/2021 6:04 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
>>> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 06:07:44 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons

> Snipped garbage from trolls
>

>> Thank you . What kind of whiskey ? I'm partial to Ezra Brooks Black
>> Label ... got one at my elbow as I type this .

> I like (for my rare times) Johnny Walker Deluxe, the 10 year old
> bourbon whisky.

Isn't johnny walker a scotch?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 12:42:50 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> cshenk wrote:
> > Snag wrote:

> > Snipped garbage from trolls
> >

> >> Thank you . What kind of whiskey ? I'm partial to Ezra Brooks Black
> >> Label ... got one at my elbow as I type this .

> > I like (for my rare times) Johnny Walker Deluxe, the 10 year old
> > bourbon whisky.
> >

> Isn't johnny walker a scotch?

It's is to people who have a clue.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:55:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Friday, June 11, 2021 at 12:42:50 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> cshenk wrote:

>> > I like (for my rare times) Johnny Walker Deluxe, the 10 year old
>> > bourbon whisky.
>> >

>> Isn't johnny walker a scotch?
>>

>It's is to people who have a clue.

Scotch is whisky

--
Bruce (Not Dave Smith)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:55:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:

>>> Isn't johnny walker a scotch?
>>>

>> It's is to people who have a clue.

> Scotch is whisky

Bourbon whisky, right.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Hank Rogers wrote:

> Dave Smith wrote:
> > On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:55:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > > wrote:

> >> It's is to people who have a clue.

> > Scotch is whisky
> >

> Bourbon whisky, right.

Lol...!!!

--
GM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 14:49:55 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>Hank Rogers wrote:
>
>> Dave Smith wrote:
>> > On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:55:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons

>> > Scotch is whisky
>> >

>> Bourbon whisky, right.

>Lol...!!!

Bruce (not Dave Smith)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 16:47:51 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:55:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
>> > wrote:

>>> It's is to people who have a clue.

>> Scotch is whisky
>>

>Bourbon whisky, right.

Bruce (not Dave Smith)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 06:42:59 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:55:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>>> Isn't johnny walker a scotch?
>>>

>>It's is to people who have a clue.

>Scotch is whisky

Bruce (not Dave Smith)

FA: Dining With the Daughters of Hawaii Cookbook SC 1988 VHTF katie-mae Marketplace 0 17-07-2004 12:59 AM
sons/daughters & wine Larry Wine 18 10-07-2004 05:52 AM
FS: Dining With the Daughters (of Hawaii) Cookbook SC 1988 katie-mae Marketplace 0 17-06-2004 07:17 PM
FS: 1988 Dining With the Daughters of Hawaii Cookbook katie-mae Marketplace 0 28-05-2004 05:26 PM
Wisconsin Father pleads with Pentagon for Daughters lives Awake General Cooking 23 16-04-2004 10:55 PM