Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I Suddenly LOVE Carpet Tape! :-)

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 17:31:10 -0500, "cshenk"
> wrote:

>Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> > Umm, do you have a better definition for UGLY?

>> They certainly are utilitarian. I might have one at the door to the
>> workshop. We use these instead:
>>
>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008BW5TUA>
>>
>> They do a fine job. Since there are paved walkways from the garage to
>> the house, our shoes don't get all that dirty. I can see where
>> Farmer Sheldon might need something to scrape the shit off his shoes.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

>Well, lets just say most of us have something nicer and Sheldon's
>comment is not even remotely related to carpet tape and John's
>apparently indoor or protected porch uses.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 18:38:42 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/9/2021 6:31 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> They certainly are utilitarian. I might have one at the door to the
>>> workshop. We use these instead:
>>>
>>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008BW5TUA>
>>>
>>> They do a fine job. Since there are paved walkways from the garage to
>>> the house, our shoes don't get all that dirty. I can see where
>>> Farmer Sheldon might need something to scrape the shit off his shoes.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> Well, lets just say most of us have something nicer and Sheldon's
>> comment is not even remotely related to carpet tape and John's
>> apparently indoor or protected porch uses.
>>

>True, but no one sees John's screened in porch, either. It doesn't have
>to be fancy floor mats. If they require taping down they're probably
>cheap flimsy things akin to bath mats.
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:42:51 AM UTC-10, dsi1 wrote:
> On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 10:06:31 AM UTC-10, wrote:
> > And I want MORE! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> I made a mistake when ordering some conductive shielding tape so I got 66 feet of the stuff. Maybe I'll just cover an entire guitar with the stuff. That ought to be real pretty and shiny.

Aloha Dave! This is to let you know that it takes about 28 ft. of copper tape to wrap a Strat body. This means that a 2" X 33" roll is enough to do a job. Mahalo!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/rxjJZNQBkoPJw6CQ7

future boi
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 6/9/2021 6:31 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > They certainly are utilitarian. I might have one at the door to
> > > the workshop. We use these instead:
> > >
> > > <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008BW5TUA>
> > >
> > > They do a fine job. Since there are paved walkways from the
> > > garage to the house, our shoes don't get all that dirty. I can
> > > see where Farmer Sheldon might need something to scrape the shit
> > > off his shoes.
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton

> > Well, lets just say most of us have something nicer and Sheldon's
> > comment is not even remotely related to carpet tape and John's
> > apparently indoor or protected porch uses.
> >

> True, but no one sees John's screened in porch, either. It doesn't
> have to be fancy floor mats. If they require taping down they're
> probably cheap flimsy things akin to bath mats.
>
> Jill

Could be something like this. Fits his style.

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Valley-Tr...dp/B083M8MQSC/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 5:59:11 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:

> Could be something like this. Fits his style.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Valley-Tr...dp/B083M8MQSC/

Or this.

https://i.postimg.cc/0QSNcgJ8/Rag-Rug.jpg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 17:59:02 -0500, "cshenk"
> wrote:

>jmcquown wrote:

>> > Well, lets just say most of us have something nicer and Sheldon's
>> > comment is not even remotely related to carpet tape and John's
>> > apparently indoor or protected porch uses.
>> >

>> True, but no one sees John's screened in porch, either. It doesn't
>> have to be fancy floor mats. If they require taping down they're
>> probably cheap flimsy things akin to bath mats.
>>
>> Jill

>Could be something like this. Fits his style.
>
>https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Valley-Tr...dp/B083M8MQSC/

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 15:52:33 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 8:42:51 AM UTC-10, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 10:06:31 AM UTC-10, wrote:
>> > And I want MORE! :-)
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> I made a mistake when ordering some conductive shielding tape so I got 66 feet of the stuff. Maybe I'll just cover an entire guitar with the stuff. That ought to be real pretty and shiny.

>Aloha Dave! This is to let you know that it takes about 28 ft. of copper tape to wrap a Strat body. This means that a 2" X 33" roll is enough to do a job. Mahalo!
>https://photos.app.goo.gl/rxjJZNQBkoPJw6CQ7
>
>future boi

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 16:12:01 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 5:59:11 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
>>
>> Could be something like this. Fits his style.
>>
>> https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Valley-Tr...dp/B083M8MQSC/
>>

>Or this.
>
>https://i.postimg.cc/0QSNcgJ8/Rag-Rug.jpg

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2021 6:59 PM, cshenk wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:

>>> Well, lets just say most of us have something nicer and Sheldon's
>>> comment is not even remotely related to carpet tape and John's
>>> apparently indoor or protected porch uses.
>>>

>> True, but no one sees John's screened in porch, either. It doesn't
>> have to be fancy floor mats. If they require taping down they're
>> probably cheap flimsy things akin to bath mats.
>>
>> Jill

> Could be something like this. Fits his style.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Valley-Tr...dp/B083M8MQSC/

Your guess is as good as anyone's but we all know his favourite colours
are pink and purple. Besides, the description of that mat/runner says
"With a non-slip back to help keep it in place", which would mean he
wouldn't need to wax rhapsodic about LOVING Carpet Tape. It's just
another attention grab post.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 19:49:18 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/9/2021 6:59 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:

>>> True, but no one sees John's screened in porch, either. It doesn't
>>> have to be fancy floor mats. If they require taping down they're
>>> probably cheap flimsy things akin to bath mats.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> Could be something like this. Fits his style.
>>
>> https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Valley-Tr...dp/B083M8MQSC/
>>

>Your guess is as good as anyone's but we all know his favourite colours
>are pink and purple. Besides, the description of that mat/runner says
>"With a non-slip back to help keep it in place", which would mean he
>wouldn't need to wax rhapsodic about LOVING Carpet Tape. It's just
>another attention grab post.
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2021 7:12 PM, wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 5:59:11 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
>>
>> Could be something like this. Fits his style.

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Valley-Tr...dp/B083M8MQSC/

> Or this.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/0QSNcgJ8/Rag-Rug.jpg

That's a lot closer to his style. We all know he loves pink and purple
and he'd need to tape them down.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 19:51:13 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/9/2021 7:12 PM, wrote:
>> On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 5:59:11 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
>>>
>>> Could be something like this. Fits his style.

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Valley-Tr...dp/B083M8MQSC/

>> Or this.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/0QSNcgJ8/Rag-Rug.jpg
>>

>That's a lot closer to his style. We all know he loves pink and purple
>and he'd need to tape them down.
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 5:59:11 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> >
> > Could be something like this. Fits his style.

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Valley-Tr...dp/B083M8MQSC/

> Or this.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/0QSNcgJ8/Rag-Rug.jpg

Could be but once wet, those are a mess. The bamboo ones are often (in
parts of Asia) hung over poles along a wall in an outdoor area if they
get wet, and dry quickly. The big thing is they smell nice for a long
time. They don't last well in a high traffic area, but a small
screened and roofed porch, would be right for about 2 years.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 6/9/2021 6:59 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > jmcquown wrote:

> > > True, but no one sees John's screened in porch, either. It
> > > doesn't have to be fancy floor mats. If they require taping down
> > > they're probably cheap flimsy things akin to bath mats.
> > >
> > > Jill

> > Could be something like this. Fits his style.

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Valley-Tr...dp/B083M8MQSC/

> Your guess is as good as anyone's but we all know his favourite
> colours are pink and purple. Besides, the description of that
> mat/runner says "With a non-slip back to help keep it in place",
> which would mean he wouldn't need to wax rhapsodic about LOVING
> Carpet Tape. It's just another attention grab post.
>
> Jill

Yes, that one has a non-slip back but many don't.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 "cshenk" wrote:

>> > Could be something like this.
>> >

>https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Valley-Tr...dp/B083M8MQSC/
>> >

>> Or this.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/0QSNcgJ8/Rag-Rug.jpg

Those are nasty ugly.

>The big thing is they smell nice.

Hehe

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 6:34:58 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:

> wrote:
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Valley-Tr...dp/B083M8MQSC/
> > >

> > Or this.
> >
> > https://i.postimg.cc/0QSNcgJ8/Rag-Rug.jpg
> >

> Could be but once wet, those are a mess. The bamboo ones are often (in
> parts of Asia) hung over poles along a wall in an outdoor area if they
> get wet, and dry quickly. The big thing is they smell nice for a long
> time. They don't last well in a high traffic area, but a small
> screened and roofed porch, would be right for about 2 years.

Since his porch is screened in I'm assuming his mats won't get wet.
That is unless his porch faces the direction where much of the rain
in his area comes from that direction.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 6:43:24 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

> >> https://i.postimg.cc/0QSNcgJ8/Rag-Rug.jpg
> >>

> Those are nasty ugly.
>
> >The big thing is they smell nice.

> Hehe

I posted that picture for reference only, I have no idea what John
slapped on his porch then taped down.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Valley-Tr...idge/dp/B083M8
> > MQSC/
> > > >
> > > Or this.
> > >
> > > https://i.postimg.cc/0QSNcgJ8/Rag-Rug.jpg
> > >

> > Could be but once wet, those are a mess. The bamboo ones are often
> > (in parts of Asia) hung over poles along a wall in an outdoor area
> > if they get wet, and dry quickly. The big thing is they smell nice
> > for a long time. They don't last well in a high traffic area, but a
> > small screened and roofed porch, would be right for about 2 years.
> >

> Since his porch is screened in I'm assuming his mats won't get wet.
> That is unless his porch faces the direction where much of the rain
> in his area comes from that direction.

Probably.

I don't think there have been any pictures of it but let me dream?

I'd envision a small raised deck where this is in a sort of almost
cul-de-sac of it, under the eaves. It's either covered by the roof or
has a sort of roof of it's own. A door (perhaps a sliding patio sort?
leads to it and the other side has a wood screen door that leads to a
bigger wood porch out in the sun. It's not much bigger than the patio
doors but 4ft x 6ft and screened with lots of wood. on one end is a
simple rocking chair and a small table. The 'runner' is under it all.
It's peaceful and serene. On the little table is a small bowl filled
with gayly colored pink and purple aquarium gravels and the remains of
a Josh stick or so that have been held up in it.

It's ok if it's nothing like that. It just makes me smile to think of
such a neat little place.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 6:34:58 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
>>>
>>> wrote:

https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Valley-Tr...idge/dp/B083M8
>>> MQSC/

>>> Could be but once wet, those are a mess. The bamboo ones are often
>>> (in parts of Asia) hung over poles along a wall in an outdoor area
>>> if they get wet, and dry quickly. The big thing is they smell nice
>>> for a long time. They don't last well in a high traffic area, but a
>>> small screened and roofed porch, would be right for about 2 years.
>>>

>> Since his porch is screened in I'm assuming his mats won't get wet.
>> That is unless his porch faces the direction where much of the rain
>> in his area comes from that direction.

> Probably.
>
> I don't think there have been any pictures of it but let me dream?
>
> I'd envision a small raised deck where this is in a sort of almost
> cul-de-sac of it, under the eaves. It's either covered by the roof or
> has a sort of roof of it's own. A door (perhaps a sliding patio sort?
> leads to it and the other side has a wood screen door that leads to a
> bigger wood porch out in the sun. It's not much bigger than the patio
> doors but 4ft x 6ft and screened with lots of wood. on one end is a
> simple rocking chair and a small table. The 'runner' is under it all.
> It's peaceful and serene. On the little table is a small bowl filled
> with gayly colored pink and purple aquarium gravels and the remains of
> a Josh stick or so that have been held up in it.

There's probably a half dozen used corncobs on that table too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 21:19:54 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:

> There's probably a half dozen used
> corncobs on that table too.

I don't understand, Hank. When I 'use' a corn cob, I use it to hold the
kernels in place whilst I eat them.

Is the other usage you allude to for a cob a usage with or without the
kernels?

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 9:40:34 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 21:19:54 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:
>
> > There's probably a half dozen used
> > corncobs on that table too.

> I don't understand, Hank. When I 'use' a corn cob, I use it to hold the
> kernels in place whilst I eat them.
>
> Is the other usage you allude to for a cob a usage with or without the
> kernels?

John Kuthe has stated on Usenet that he uses an ear of corn - covered by a rubber condom, natch - to stick up his rectum so as to anally pleasure hisself...

--
GM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 20:56:30 -0700, GM wrote:

> John Kuthe has stated on Usenet that he uses an ear of corn - covered by
> a rubber condom, natch - to stick up his rectum so as to anally pleasure
> hisself...

Oh dear. I confess that at times I do not read everything everyone posts.

Was this recently, or something dredged from the prior millenium?

And was he serious? I know, I know, it's hard to tell sometimes, but an
ear of corn seems a bit too big. Not to be gross or anything, but I had
trouble the last time I had the displeasure of using a suppository, and
it was only about the size of a 9 mm slug.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Mike Duffy wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 20:56:30 -0700, GM wrote:
>
> > John Kuthe has stated on Usenet that he uses an ear of corn - covered by
> > a rubber condom, natch - to stick up his rectum so as to anally pleasure
> > hisself...

> Oh dear. I confess that at times I do not read everything everyone posts.
>
> Was this recently, or something dredged from the prior millenium?

It was a few years ago in alt.punk ISTR...someone reposted it here...

> And was he serious? I know, I know, it's hard to tell sometimes, but an
> ear of corn seems a bit too big. Not to be gross or anything, but I had
> trouble the last time I had the displeasure of using a suppository, and
> it was only about the size of a 9 mm slug.

Well, for lagniappe John also placed his ear of corn on a cocktail table when friends came over - for a "conversation starter"...

"It's John Kuthe's World, we just live in it..."

;-D

--
GM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mike Duffy wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 20:56:30 -0700, GM wrote:
>
> > John Kuthe has stated on Usenet that he uses an ear of corn -
> > covered by a rubber condom, natch - to stick up his rectum so as to
> > anally pleasure hisself...

> Oh dear. I confess that at times I do not read everything everyone
> posts.
>
> Was this recently, or something dredged from the prior millenium?
>
> And was he serious? I know, I know, it's hard to tell sometimes, but
> an ear of corn seems a bit too big. Not to be gross or anything, but
> I had trouble the last time I had the displeasure of using a
> suppository, and it was only about the size of a 9 mm slug.

No, that was obviously a troll.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 1:54:45 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> Mike Duffy wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 20:56:30 -0700, GM wrote:
> >
> > > John Kuthe has stated on Usenet that he uses an ear of corn -
> > > covered by a rubber condom, natch - to stick up his rectum so as to
> > > anally pleasure hisself...

> > Oh dear. I confess that at times I do not read everything everyone
> > posts.
> >
> > Was this recently, or something dredged from the prior millenium?
> >
> > And was he serious? I know, I know, it's hard to tell sometimes, but
> > an ear of corn seems a bit too big. Not to be gross or anything, but
> > I had trouble the last time I had the displeasure of using a
> > suppository, and it was only about the size of a 9 mm slug.

> No, that was obviously a troll.

I'm here to refute your ignorance, Ca-wole. Gaze upon John's original post in alt.punk:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.punk...m/YOhk450DAwAJ

John Kuthe
Feb 5, 2007, 3:54:23 PM
On Feb 5, 9:20 am, "Renee" < ssbbwre ... @ hotmail.com > wrote:
[deletia]

> Yeah I once heard a story about a guy that had a 40-watt light bulb
> stuck in his rectum. I still don't 'get the whole foreign object
> insertion fetish. Aren't there enough actual toys designed for just
> such a purpose on the market today? Do people really need to start
> shoving things like bottles and bedposts up their asses? It just
> boggles the mind.

I guess it could be an economic thing. Sexual toys can be rather
> expensive and I guess some people are willing to cut corners in the
> monthly budget anyway they can ..... Hey honey, we're tapped out this
> month, would you mind sticking a leg from the kitchen chair up my ass
> tonight?

It's DarwinBait! Ya GOTTA use some good sense when deciding what to
put up yer ass. Believe me, I know! And NOT from any mal-experiences
either. I've enjoyed anal stimulation for many years, on and off, and
unless you want a trip to the ER, ya gotta be VERY careful what you
use to stimulate yourself or anyone else that way !!

One of my fave's was an ear of corn with a condom over it! Bumpy, so
it provided good stimulation, good diameter, and wrapped / w /
disposable watertight cover so it was reusable. Just had to be careful
not to get overly aggressive as to the depth of penetration, cause it
was longer than ya want to ... well, you get the idea. And it made an
interesting coffee table conversation piece too! Hee hee! ;-)

John Kuthe ...

John started this thread thusly:

I just checked out on NG tube insertion !!!
Subscribe
John Kuthe's profile photo
John Kuthe
Jan 30, 2007, 12:43:10 PM

Can I practice on ya? ;-)
So I can give IM and subQ injections, catheterize ya, and insert a
nasogastric tube in ya too! And enemas, suppositories and oral / ocular /
topical / inhalant meds too. Next we start IV stuff!

Too bad I'm not a junkie! Junkies have LOTS of IV experience! Hee hee!

John Kuthe ..."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 12:38:45 -0700 (PDT), GM
> [...]

>disposable watertight cover so it was reusable. Just had to be careful
>not to get overly aggressive as to the depth of penetration, cause it
>was longer than ya want to ... well, you get the idea. And it made an
>interesting coffee table conversation piece too! Hee hee! ;-)
>
>John Kuthe ...
>

>John started this thread thusly:
>
>I just checked out on NG tube insertion !!!
>Subscribe
>John Kuthe's profile photo
>John Kuthe
>Jan 30, 2007, 12:43:10 PM
>

>Can I practice on ya? ;-)
>So I can give IM and subQ injections, catheterize ya, and insert a
>nasogastric tube in ya too! And enemas, suppositories and oral / ocular /
>topical / inhalant meds too. Next we start IV stuff!
>
>Too bad I'm not a junkie! Junkies have LOTS of IV experience! Hee hee!

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 13:54:35 -0500, "cshenk"