Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Devilled Egg Potatro Salad

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 10:21:17 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 5:21:36 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:

>> > I sure signed the contract. I love sugar! Last night I made Okinawan Shoyu Pork. It was pretty awesome.It had a good amount of sugar. Those Okinawans must love sugar too.

>> The dentists must love all that too, over there.

>Dentists got to eat and make boat payments too. It's in my contract that I eat at least one bag of these this candy season. It's exploded milk duds. Puffing them up makes that horrible candy edible. Unfortunately, puffing them up makes them less dentist friendly i.e., they're less likely to pull out your fillings. Sorry.
>
>https://photos.app.goo.gl/SEQpaQ7vxB2WHtFBA

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 08:21:33 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 4:41:40 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 9:50:11 AM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>> > On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 07:37:54 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

>> > You're American. Upon birth, you signed a contract to add sugar to
>> > everything.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Not Dave Smith

>> I sure signed the contract. I love sugar! Last night I made Okinawan Shoyu Pork. It was pretty awesome.It had a good amount of sugar. Those Okinawans must love sugar too.

>The dentists must love all that too, over there.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 08:21:33 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 4:41:40 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 9:50:11 AM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>> > On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 07:37:54 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

>> > You're American. Upon birth, you signed a contract to add sugar to
>> > everything.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Not Dave Smith

>> I sure signed the contract. I love sugar! Last night I made Okinawan Shoyu Pork. It was pretty awesome.It had a good amount of sugar. Those Okinawans must love sugar too.

>The dentists must love all that too, over there.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 21:19:08 -0000 (UTC), heyjoe
> wrote:

>US Janet wrote:
>
>> Ba-Da-Bing! I decided not to ask that ;o))

>And the obvious followup pickle relish question, dill pickle or sweet
>pickle?

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 1:01:02 PM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 7:37:29 AM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
> > On 6/6/2021 5:42 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> > > On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 02:21:01 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

> > > You don't know how much sugar Snag's wife adds.
> > >

> > None , not so much as a single grain of sugar added .

> Does she add pickle relish?

I like olives w/pimentos better with it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 07:06:50 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 1:01:02 PM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> > None , not so much as a single grain of sugar added .

>> Does she add pickle relish?

>I like olives w/pimentos better with it.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 06/06/2021 15:29, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 7:08:33 AM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:

>>> I hear you. I usually only eat the potato salad that I make. Everybody
>>> else adds too damned much sugar.
>>>
>>> The exception is the vinaigrette potato salad at a local German restaurant.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> ====
>>
>> Please would you both share your recipes?

> Sorry, I don't really have a recipe. My grandmother taught me to make
> potato salad, and there's a lot of "add vinegar until it looks right, then add
> a little sugar to correct. Then add enough prepared yellow mustard."
>
> Cindy Hamilton

====

I understand) Most of my recipes are like that)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 07/06/2021 12:38, Snag wrote:
> On 6/6/2021 6:08 AM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> I hear you.Â* I usually only eat the potato salad that I make.Â* Everybody
>>> else adds too damned much sugar.
>>>
>>> The exception is the vinaigrette potato salad at a local German
>>> restaurant.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> ====
>>
>> Â*Â* Please would you both share your recipes?
>>

> Â* I'll have to ask my wife for the recipe - she has her recipe box , I
> have mine , and seldom the twain shall meat ...

===

Ahh ok. But you could ask, please? )))
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:25:55 +0100, Ophelia >
wrote:

>On 06/06/2021 15:29, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> ====
>>>
>>> Please would you both share your recipes?

>> Sorry, I don't really have a recipe. My grandmother taught me to make
>> potato salad, and there's a lot of "add vinegar until it looks right, then add
>> a little sugar to correct. Then add enough prepared yellow mustard."
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

>====
>
>I understand) Most of my recipes are like that)

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:39:29 +0100, Ophelia >
wrote:

>On 07/06/2021 12:38, Snag wrote:

>>> ====
>>>
>>> ** Please would you both share your recipes?
>>>

>> * I'll have to ask my wife for the recipe - she has her recipe box , I
>> have mine , and seldom the twain shall meat ...

>===
>
> Ahh ok. But you could ask, please? )))

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/7/2021 5:02 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 3:50:11 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 07:37:54 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>>> Ah, well. I thin out the mayonnaise with vinegar, then add just
>>> a touch of sugar to bring the flavors back into balance.

>> You're American. Upon birth, you signed a contract to add sugar to
>> everything.

> https://www.cookingbites.com/threads...ef-stew.18492/
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Dave didn't mention Miracle Whip ('heyjoe' did). I wouldn't expect
Sheila to use Miracle Whip even though she does have residency in the
US. Dave isn't the one who wrote disparaging Americans about adding
sugar to everything, either. The neodome nymshifting forger wrote that.
How tiresome.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 19:36:11 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 5:02 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 3:50:11 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> You're American. Upon birth, you signed a contract to add sugar to
>>> everything.

>> https://www.cookingbites.com/threads...ef-stew.18492/
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

>Dave didn't mention Miracle Whip ('heyjoe' did). I wouldn't expect
>Sheila to use Miracle Whip even though she does have residency in the
>US. Dave isn't the one who wrote disparaging Americans about adding
>sugar to everything, either. The neodome nymshifting forger wrote that.
>How tiresome.

But Americans do consume more sugar. Even already sweet chocolate bars
are made to a separate formula with extra sugar for the American
market. That doesn't mean I'm disparaging Americans or that you're bad
people as a group.

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 6/7/2021 5:02 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 3:50:11 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 07:37:54 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

>>> You're American. Upon birth, you signed a contract to add sugar to
>>> everything.

>> https://www.cookingbites.com/threads...ef-stew.18492/
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

>Dave didn't mention Miracle Whip ('heyjoe' did). I wouldn't expect
>Sheila to use Miracle Whip even though she does have residency in the
>US. Dave isn't the one who wrote disparaging Americans about adding
>sugar to everything, either. The neodome nymshifting forger wrote that.
>How tiresome.
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 09:48:04 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 19:36:11 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:

>>> https://www.cookingbites.com/threads...ef-stew.18492/
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>>Dave didn't mention Miracle Whip ('heyjoe' did). I wouldn't expect
>>Sheila to use Miracle Whip even though she does have residency in the
>>US. Dave isn't the one who wrote disparaging Americans about adding
>>sugar to everything, either. The neodome nymshifting forger wrote that.
>>How tiresome.

>But Americans do consume more sugar. Even already sweet chocolate bars
>are made to a separate formula with extra sugar for the American
>market. That doesn't mean I'm disparaging Americans or that you're bad
>people as a group.

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-06-08 7:36 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/7/2021 5:02 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 3:50:11 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 07:37:54 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

>>> You're American. Upon birth, you signed a contract to add sugar to
>>> everything.

>> https://www.cookingbites.com/threads...ef-stew.18492/
>>

>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> Dave didn't mention Miracle Whip ('heyjoe' did).Â* I wouldn't expect
> Sheila to use Miracle Whip even though she does have residency in the
> US.Â* Dave isn't the one who wrote disparaging Americans about adding
> sugar to everything, either.Â* The neodome nymshifting forger wrote that.
> How tiresome.

Perhaps you should feel sorry for Brucie. The pathetic twit seems to be
having a bit of a meltdown in his desperate attempts to draw attention
to his idiocy. He must realize how pathetic is is to have to forge me to
gain some credibility and to fail. He has been pretty well filtered here
so little gets through and what does get through goes unread. There are
few people who even bother to respond to its attention seeking behavior.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 20:30:12 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2021-06-08 7:36 p.m., jmcquown wrote:

>> Dave didn't mention Miracle Whip ('heyjoe' did).Â* I wouldn't expect
>> Sheila to use Miracle Whip even though she does have residency in the
>> US.Â* Dave isn't the one who wrote disparaging Americans about adding
>> sugar to everything, either.Â* The neodome nymshifting forger wrote that.
>> How tiresome.
>>

>Perhaps you should feel sorry for Brucie. The pathetic twit seems to be
>having a bit of a meltdown in his desperate attempts to draw attention
>to his idiocy. He must realize how pathetic is is to have to forge me to
>gain some credibility and to fail. He has been pretty well filtered here
>so little gets through and what does get through goes unread. There are
>few people who even bother to respond to its attention seeking behavior.

Oh Dave, now I'll be crying in my pillow again tonight. You're such a
cruel man. By the way, notice my signature.

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/8/2021 8:30 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-06-08 7:36 p.m., jmcquown wrote:

>>> https://www.cookingbites.com/threads...ef-stew.18492/
>>>

>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> Dave didn't mention Miracle Whip ('heyjoe' did).Â* I wouldn't expect
>> Sheila to use Miracle Whip even though she does have residency in the
>> US.Â* Dave isn't the one who wrote disparaging Americans about adding
>> sugar to everything, either.Â* The neodome nymshifting forger wrote
>> that. How tiresome.
>>

> Perhaps you should feel sorry for Brucie. The pathetic twit seems to be
> having a bit of a meltdown in his desperate attempts to draw attention
> to his idiocy. He must realize how pathetic is is to have to forge me to
> gain some credibility and to fail. He has been pretty well filtered here
> so little gets through and what does get through goes unread. There are
> few people who even bother to respond to its attention seeking behavior.

I don't feel sorry for Bruce, I just have to wonder about the motivation
to forge and rant about what people eat in a country he's never visited.
I guess there is NO SUGAR added to in anything wherever he purports to
live.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:17:21 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 8:30 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>> Perhaps you should feel sorry for Brucie. The pathetic twit seems to be
>> having a bit of a meltdown in his desperate attempts to draw attention
>> to his idiocy. He must realize how pathetic is is to have to forge me to
>> gain some credibility and to fail. He has been pretty well filtered here
>> so little gets through and what does get through goes unread. There are
>> few people who even bother to respond to its attention seeking behavior.

>I don't feel sorry for Bruce, I just have to wonder about the motivation
>to forge and rant about what people eat in a country he's never visited.
> I guess there is NO SUGAR added to in anything wherever he purports to
>live.

It's not just the US, it's everywhere. The food industry adds sugar to
things that don't need sugar at all, like some sort of pacifier. I
have nothing against sugar in sweets or coffee. It belongs there.

--
Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 10:34:24 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 20:30:12 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:
>
>>On 2021-06-08 7:36 p.m., jmcquown wrote:

>>> Dave didn't mention Miracle Whip ('heyjoe' did).* I wouldn't expect
>>> Sheila to use Miracle Whip even though she does have residency in the
>>> US.* Dave isn't the one who wrote disparaging Americans about adding
>>> sugar to everything, either.* The neodome nymshifting forger wrote that.
>>> How tiresome.
>>>

>>Perhaps you should feel sorry for Brucie. The pathetic twit seems to be
>>having a bit of a meltdown in his desperate attempts to draw attention
>>to his idiocy. He must realize how pathetic is is to have to forge me to
>>gain some credibility and to fail. He has been pretty well filtered here
>>so little gets through and what does get through goes unread. There are
>>few people who even bother to respond to its attention seeking behavior.

>Oh Dave, now I'll be crying in my pillow again tonight. You're such a
>cruel man. By the way, notice my signature.

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 11:25:44 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:17:21 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:
>
>>On 6/8/2021 8:30 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> Perhaps you should feel sorry for Brucie. The pathetic twit seems to be
>>> having a bit of a meltdown in his desperate attempts to draw attention
>>> to his idiocy. He must realize how pathetic is is to have to forge me to
>>> gain some credibility and to fail. He has been pretty well filtered here
>>> so little gets through and what does get through goes unread. There are
>>> few people who even bother to respond to its attention seeking behavior.

>>I don't feel sorry for Bruce, I just have to wonder about the motivation
>>to forge and rant about what people eat in a country he's never visited.
>> I guess there is NO SUGAR added to in anything wherever he purports to
>>live.

>It's not just the US, it's everywhere. The food industry adds sugar to
>things that don't need sugar at all, like some sort of pacifier. I
>have nothing against sugar in sweets or coffee. It belongs there.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 6/8/2021 8:30 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> Dave didn't mention Miracle Whip ('heyjoe' did).* I wouldn't expect
>>> Sheila to use Miracle Whip even though she does have residency in the
>>> US.* Dave isn't the one who wrote disparaging Americans about adding
>>> sugar to everything, either.* The neodome nymshifting forger wrote
>>> that. How tiresome.
>>>

>> Perhaps you should feel sorry for Brucie. The pathetic twit seems to be
>> having a bit of a meltdown in his desperate attempts to draw attention
>> to his idiocy. He must realize how pathetic is is to have to forge me to
>> gain some credibility and to fail. He has been pretty well filtered here
>> so little gets through and what does get through goes unread. There are
>> few people who even bother to respond to its attention seeking behavior.

>I don't feel sorry for Bruce, I just have to wonder about the motivation
>to forge and rant about what people eat in a country he's never visited.
> I guess there is NO SUGAR added to in anything wherever he purports to
>live.
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith

Devilled eggs lucretia General Cooking 8 18-06-2017 08:35 PM
REC - Laguna Pasta Salad / Fennel, Lettuce and Lime Salad - RFCCookbook page 17 Rusty[_1_] General Cooking 0 07-03-2009 10:01 PM
REC - Laguna Pasta Salad / Fennel, Lettuce and Lime Salad - RFCCookbook page 17 Rusty[_1_] Recipes 0 05-03-2009 11:17 PM
Devilled Sausages James Lanka Recipes (moderated) 0 05-01-2009 03:59 PM
Any tips for making a *lot* of devilled eggs? zxcvbob General Cooking 101 13-10-2007 03:54 AM