Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT: Happy *** PRIDE From "Down Under" ;-D

I'd like to wish all and sundry here on rfc a HAPPY *** PRIDE MONTH, which we gays celebrate in June!

I am so over-joyed and excited to the point of virtual *exhaustion" about all the wonderful events and goings - on!

For example, this weekend I am attending two fun workshops: 1) "Anal Health and Pleasure", and 2) "Channeling Your Inner Drag Queen"

Then there are balls, parties, and in Sydney the BIG Pride Parade, which me and my mates will march in.

-> The REAL Bruce [NOT the FAKE "Dave Smith"]

;-D

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Master Bruce wrote:
> I'd like to wish all and sundry here on rfc a HAPPY *** PRIDE MONTH, which we gays celebrate in June!
>
> I am so over-joyed and excited to the point of virtual *exhaustion" about all the wonderful events and goings - on!
>
> For example, this weekend I am attending two fun workshops: 1) "Anal Health and Pleasure", and 2) "Channeling Your Inner Drag Queen"
>
> Then there are balls, parties, and in Sydney the BIG Pride Parade, which me and my mates will march in.
>
> -> The REAL Bruce [NOT the FAKE "Dave Smith"]
>
> ;-D

There is a similar homosexual festival in New York.

Popeye can give you more details, as he's always kept track of the
homosexual community there.

If yoose attend, it's likely you'll get a nice (free) blow job in
Brooklyn. Remember to zip up when yoose leave!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 17:19:34 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Master Bruce wrote:
>> I'd like to wish all and sundry here on rfc a HAPPY *** PRIDE MONTH, which we gays celebrate in June!
>>
>> I am so over-joyed and excited to the point of virtual *exhaustion" about all the wonderful events and goings - on!
>>
>> For example, this weekend I am attending two fun workshops: 1) "Anal Health and Pleasure", and 2) "Channeling Your Inner Drag Queen"
>>
>> Then there are balls, parties, and in Sydney the BIG Pride Parade, which me and my mates will march in.
>>
>> -> The REAL Bruce [NOT the FAKE "Dave Smith"]
>>
>> ;-D
>>

>There is a similar homosexual festival in New York.
>
>Popeye can give you more details, as he's always kept track of the
>homosexual community there.
>
>If yoose attend, it's likely you'll get a nice (free) blow job in
>Brooklyn. Remember to zip up when yoose leave!

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 4:22:36 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> I'd like to wish all and sundry here on rfc a HAPPY *** PRIDE MONTH, which we gays celebrate in June!
>
> I am so over-joyed and excited to the point of virtual *exhaustion" about all the wonderful events and goings - on!
>
> For example, this weekend I am attending two fun workshops: 1) "Anal Health and Pleasure", and 2) "Channeling Your Inner Drag Queen"
>
> Then there are balls, parties, and in Sydney the BIG Pride Parade, which me and my mates will march in.
>
> -> The REAL Bruce [NOT the FAKE "Dave Smith"]
>
> ;-D

I'm a hetero guy who marches in the pride parade with my employer.
I enjoy throwing treats and trinkets to the children. I also engage the
anti-*** preacher and keep him busy arguing with me so he can't harass
the *** folks. As a hetero guy who benefited psychologically from glam
rock, it's payback. I've never had a family member who was LGBT... and
haven't even been close friends with anyone who was LGBT... but I have
had many more casual, and certainly professional relationships with
persons who were not hetero, and their sexual orientation was irrelevant.
They were just persons. I like to think that *I* hate persons for legitimate
reasons.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 16:48:29 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 4:22:36 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> I'd like to wish all and sundry here on rfc a HAPPY *** PRIDE MONTH, which we gays celebrate in June!
>>
>> I am so over-joyed and excited to the point of virtual *exhaustion" about all the wonderful events and goings - on!
>>
>> For example, this weekend I am attending two fun workshops: 1) "Anal Health and Pleasure", and 2) "Channeling Your Inner Drag Queen"
>>
>> Then there are balls, parties, and in Sydney the BIG Pride Parade, which me and my mates will march in.
>>
>> -> The REAL Bruce [NOT the FAKE "Dave Smith"]
>>
>> ;-D
>>

>I'm a hetero guy who marches in the pride parade with my employer.
>I enjoy throwing treats and trinkets to the children. I also engage the
>anti-*** preacher and keep him busy arguing with me so he can't harass
>the *** folks. As a hetero guy who benefited psychologically from glam
>rock, it's payback. I've never had a family member who was LGBT... and
>haven't even been close friends with anyone who was LGBT... but I have
>had many more casual, and certainly professional relationships with
>persons who were not hetero, and their sexual orientation was irrelevant.
>They were just persons. I like to think that *I* hate persons for legitimate
>reasons.
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 16:48:29 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 4:22:36 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> I'd like to wish all and sundry here on rfc a HAPPY *** PRIDE MONTH, which we gays celebrate in June!
>>
>> I am so over-joyed and excited to the point of virtual *exhaustion" about all the wonderful events and goings - on!
>>
>> For example, this weekend I am attending two fun workshops: 1) "Anal Health and Pleasure", and 2) "Channeling Your Inner Drag Queen"
>>
>> Then there are balls, parties, and in Sydney the BIG Pride Parade, which me and my mates will march in.
>>
>> -> The REAL Bruce [NOT the FAKE "Dave Smith"]
>>
>> ;-D
>>

>I'm a hetero guy who marches in the pride parade with my employer.
>I enjoy throwing treats and trinkets to the children. I also engage the
>anti-*** preacher and keep him busy arguing with me so he can't harass
>the *** folks.

That's very patronising.

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 4:22:36 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> I'd like to wish all and sundry here on rfc a HAPPY *** PRIDE MONTH, which we gays celebrate in June!
>>
>> I am so over-joyed and excited to the point of virtual *exhaustion" about all the wonderful events and goings - on!
>>
>> For example, this weekend I am attending two fun workshops: 1) "Anal Health and Pleasure", and 2) "Channeling Your Inner Drag Queen"
>>
>> Then there are balls, parties, and in Sydney the BIG Pride Parade, which me and my mates will march in.
>>
>> -> The REAL Bruce [NOT the FAKE "Dave Smith"]
>>
>> ;-D
>>

> I'm a hetero guy who marches in the pride parade with my employer.
> I enjoy throwing treats and trinkets to the children. I also engage the
> anti-*** preacher and keep him busy arguing with me so he can't harass
> the *** folks. As a hetero guy who benefited psychologically from glam
> rock, it's payback. I've never had a family member who was LGBT... and
> haven't even been close friends with anyone who was LGBT... but I have
> had many more casual, and certainly professional relationships with
> persons who were not hetero, and their sexual orientation was irrelevant.
> They were just persons. I like to think that *I* hate persons for legitimate
> reasons.
>>

> --Bryan

I had a friend who was *******. She died from cancer about 20 years
ago.

I still think about her.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 10:02:32 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 16:48:29 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:
>
>>On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 4:22:36 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>>> I'd like to wish all and sundry here on rfc a HAPPY *** PRIDE MONTH, which we gays celebrate in June!
>>>
>>> I am so over-joyed and excited to the point of virtual *exhaustion" about all the wonderful events and goings - on!
>>>
>>> For example, this weekend I am attending two fun workshops: 1) "Anal Health and Pleasure", and 2) "Channeling Your Inner Drag Queen"
>>>
>>> Then there are balls, parties, and in Sydney the BIG Pride Parade, which me and my mates will march in.
>>>
>>> -> The REAL Bruce [NOT the FAKE "Dave Smith"]
>>>
>>> ;-D
>>>

>>I'm a hetero guy who marches in the pride parade with my employer.
>>I enjoy throwing treats and trinkets to the children. I also engage the
>>anti-*** preacher and keep him busy arguing with me so he can't harass
>>the *** folks.

>That's very patronising.

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 19:55:40 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 4:22:36 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>>> I'd like to wish all and sundry here on rfc a HAPPY *** PRIDE MONTH, which we gays celebrate in June!
>>>
>>> I am so over-joyed and excited to the point of virtual *exhaustion" about all the wonderful events and goings - on!
>>>
>>> For example, this weekend I am attending two fun workshops: 1) "Anal Health and Pleasure", and 2) "Channeling Your Inner Drag Queen"
>>>
>>> Then there are balls, parties, and in Sydney the BIG Pride Parade, which me and my mates will march in.
>>>
>>> -> The REAL Bruce [NOT the FAKE "Dave Smith"]
>>>
>>> ;-D
>>>

>> I'm a hetero guy who marches in the pride parade with my employer.
>> I enjoy throwing treats and trinkets to the children. I also engage the
>> anti-*** preacher and keep him busy arguing with me so he can't harass
>> the *** folks. As a hetero guy who benefited psychologically from glam
>> rock, it's payback. I've never had a family member who was LGBT... and
>> haven't even been close friends with anyone who was LGBT... but I have
>> had many more casual, and certainly professional relationships with
>> persons who were not hetero, and their sexual orientation was irrelevant.
>> They were just persons. I like to think that *I* hate persons for legitimate
>> reasons.
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>I had a friend who was *******. She died from cancer about 20 years
>ago.
>
>I still think about her.

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 7:02:37 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 16:48:29 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:
> >On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 4:22:36 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> >> I'd like to wish all and sundry here on rfc a HAPPY *** PRIDE MONTH, which we gays celebrate in June!
> >>
> >> I am so over-joyed and excited to the point of virtual *exhaustion" about all the wonderful events and goings - on!
> >>
> >> For example, this weekend I am attending two fun workshops: 1) "Anal Health and Pleasure", and 2) "Channeling Your Inner Drag Queen"
> >>
> >> Then there are balls, parties, and in Sydney the BIG Pride Parade, which me and my mates will march in.
> >>
> >> -> The REAL Bruce [NOT the FAKE "Dave Smith"]
> >>
> >> ;-D
> >>

> >I'm a hetero guy who marches in the pride parade with my employer.
> >I enjoy throwing treats and trinkets to the children. I also engage the
> >anti-*** preacher and keep him busy arguing with me so he can't harass
> >the *** folks.

> That's very patronising.

Folks have told me that my thing with the preacher was pretty cool. I
don't give him any space to do what he came to do. I accuse him of
being pro rape and pro genocide and the like, and he can't do shit.

You know that Abraham and Sarah were half siblings. Boy, one can have
fun with that. "Bend over sister. Reverend's gonna **** you and put his
seed in you, and we's gonna make ourselves a whole buncha little
reverends and sisters." "How does it feel to have your dick in your sister?"
You think I can get nasty on Usenet. If there's a next time, I should get
someone to record it with their phone.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 04:17:51 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 7:02:37 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 16:48:29 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
>> > wrote:

>> >I'm a hetero guy who marches in the pride parade with my employer.
>> >I enjoy throwing treats and trinkets to the children. I also engage the
>> >anti-*** preacher and keep him busy arguing with me so he can't harass
>> >the *** folks.

>> That's very patronising.
>>

>Folks have told me that my thing with the preacher was pretty cool. I
>don't give him any space to do what he came to do. I accuse him of
>being pro rape and pro genocide and the like, and he can't do shit.
>
>You know that Abraham and Sarah were half siblings. Boy, one can have
>fun with that. "Bend over sister. Reverend's gonna **** you and put his
>seed in you, and we's gonna make ourselves a whole buncha little
>reverends and sisters." "How does it feel to have your dick in your sister?"
>You think I can get nasty on Usenet. If there's a next time, I should get
>someone to record it with their phone.
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith.