Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cotton Candy Twinkies

Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 13:52:13 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

Some sort of cookie with chocolate. Or else a childish word for penis.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

bruce bowser wrote:
> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

In netherlands, it is a fart sniffed under the bed covers.

In UK, it's a woman showing her vagina wearing a really short skirt.

In your world, it is a fool asking about Twinkies.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-06-03 4:52 p.m., bruce bowser wrote:
> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

A nymshifting transplanted Dutchie?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 13:52:13 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 16:36:22 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>bruce bowser wrote:
>> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?
>>

>In netherlands, it is a fart sniffed under the bed covers.
>
>In UK, it's a woman showing her vagina wearing a really short skirt.
>
>In your world, it is a fool asking about Twinkies.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 10:52:17 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:
> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

I think in the UK, it's a male homosexual. It's a derogatory term. In Hawaii, they're called "mahus." More specifically, it's a guy that acts like a woman. It's not used in a derogatory manner. I have no idea what a closeted *** is called in the Hawaiian language. Maybe the old Hawaiians had no term for such a person. Our town has a well known mahu. The kids call him "aunty uncle."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 16:56:19 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 10:52:17 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:
>> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

>I think in the UK, it's a male homosexual. It's a derogatory term. In Hawaii, they're called "mahus." More specifically, it's a guy that acts like a woman. It's not used in a derogatory manner. I have no idea what a closeted *** is called in the Hawaiian language. Maybe the old Hawaiians had no term for such a person. Our town has a well known mahu. The kids call him "aunty uncle."

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 10:52:17 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:
>> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

> I think in the UK, it's a male homosexual. It's a derogatory term.

You're correct:
"twinkie in British English
noun US offensive, slang
1. a homosexual man
2. a male object of homosexual desire"
<https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/twinkie>

So dsi1, if you got a good haircut and shave, you could become a
twinkie in meaning 2.

--
Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 10:16:58 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 16:56:19 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
>wrote:
>
>>On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 10:52:17 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:
>>> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

>> I think in the UK, it's a male homosexual. It's a derogatory term.

>You're correct:
>"twinkie in British English
>noun US offensive, slang
>1. a homosexual man
>2. a male object of homosexual desire"
><https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/twinkie>
>
>So dsi1, if you got a good haircut and shave, you could become a
>twinkie in meaning 2.

Not Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 2:17:03 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 16:56:19 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> wrote:
> >On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 10:52:17 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:
> >> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

> > I think in the UK, it's a male homosexual. It's a derogatory term.

> You're correct:
> "twinkie in British English
> noun US offensive, slang
> 1. a homosexual man
> 2. a male object of homosexual desire"
> <https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/twinkie>
>
> So dsi1, if you got a good haircut and shave, you could become a
> twinkie in meaning 2.
>
> --
> Not Dave Smith.

Indeed, I do clean up well. I used to dress like a electronics technician. When I started a business I had to change my looks to something "up a notch". People used to think I was a lawyer, or I was the manager of whatever store I was in. I called my getup, a "monkey suit."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 18:24:48 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 2:17:03 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 16:56:19 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > I think in the UK, it's a male homosexual. It's a derogatory term.

>> You're correct:
>> "twinkie in British English
>> noun US offensive, slang
>> 1. a homosexual man
>> 2. a male object of homosexual desire"
>> <https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/twinkie>
>>
>> So dsi1, if you got a good haircut and shave, you could become a
>> twinkie in meaning 2.
>>
>> --
>> Not Dave Smith.

>Indeed, I do clean up well. I used to dress like a electronics technician. When I started a business I had to change my looks to something "up a notch". People used to think I was a lawyer, or I was the manager of whatever store I was in. I called my getup, a "monkey suit."

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 2:17:03 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 16:56:19 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > I think in the UK, it's a male homosexual. It's a derogatory term.

>> You're correct:
>> "twinkie in British English
>> noun US offensive, slang
>> 1. a homosexual man
>> 2. a male object of homosexual desire"
>> <https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/twinkie>
>>
>> So dsi1, if you got a good haircut and shave, you could become a
>> twinkie in meaning 2.
>>
>> --
>> Not Dave Smith.

>Indeed, I do clean up well. I used to dress like a electronics technician.

That would work. Sounds very Village People!

>When I started a business I had to change my looks to something "up a
>notch". People used to think I was a lawyer, or I was the manager of
>whatever store I was in. I called my getup, a "monkey suit."

That's one of the nice things about working from home. Every day is
dress down day. I haven't used a comb for years.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Twinkies

bruce bowser wrote:
> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

i dunno.

i do know the slang usage.

we just call people like that sparkles.

as for actual Twinkies. they used to be something i really liked
when the rare chances came along i could afford to buy a package.

then many years went by and i didn't have any at all and the
company went out of business for a while and then got back into
production so i thought i would buy a box to celebrate their
rejuvination.

uhg. nope. didn't like them any more. too sweet. too much
of something in them my tastebuds didn't appreciate. not sure
if it was the lemon flavorings or the consistency of the filling
was a bit too slimey and too sweet. and this from someone who
really likes sugar.

now, my sweet vice that i have once in a while from the store
are cream curls. if done right they taste like vanilla, sugar
and air. the pastry has to be crisp and have some crunch when
chewing, the filling should be sweet but not too sweet. luckily
we have a place that locally does a good job on them. i try to
have a few a year. only a few. it's tough enough to keep the
weight off as it is for me. 6 more lbs and i can celebrate by
having a few. we're both too good of cooks and it is coming up
on strawberry season...

the thing that saves me the most in the summer is hot weather
and we're about to get back into it for some time. uhg... will
make planting fun. in extremes i can play in the water as i
have some gravel and dirt that need to be separated. a box with
a screen and the hose will do it and on a really hot day that
well water is really cold. cold enough my hands feel close to
frozen.

songbird
Posted to rec.food.cooking

bruce bowser wrote:
> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father. She stands next
to the barber chair eating a snack cake.

The barber says to her, "Sweetheart, you're going to get hair on your
Twinkie."

She says, "Yes, I know! I'm gonna get boobs too!"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 7:56:50 AM UTC-4, songbird wrote:
> bruce bowser wrote:
> > Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

> i dunno.
>
> i do know the slang usage.
>
> we just call people like that sparkles.
>
> as for actual Twinkies. they used to be something i really liked
> when the rare chances came along i could afford to buy a package.

I like the banana version.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 03/06/2021 21:52, bruce bowser wrote:
> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

====

I don't have a clue LOL

Ophelia in Scotland )

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/3/2021 2:52 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 03/06/2021 bruce bowser wrote:
> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

The male version of a Hostess Snowball.
https://discount99.us/hostess%20snow...A+%7B 7-ho%7D

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/3/2021 5:56 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 10:52:17 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:
>> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

> I think in the UK, it's a male homosexual. It's a derogatory term. In Hawaii, they're called "mahus." More specifically, it's a guy that acts like a woman. It's not used in a derogatory manner. I have no idea what a closeted *** is called in the Hawaiian language. Maybe the old Hawaiians had no term for such a person. Our town has a well known mahu. The kids call him "aunty uncle."

:-)))

I bet that makes his lei twinkle...

https://www.extremeglow.com/resize/S...bh=1000&h=1000

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/3/2021 8:20 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 18:24:48 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 2:17:03 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> You're correct:
>>> "twinkie in British English
>>> noun US offensive, slang
>>> 1. a homosexual man
>>> 2. a male object of homosexual desire"
>>> <https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/twinkie>
>>>
>>> So dsi1, if you got a good haircut and shave, you could become a
>>> twinkie in meaning 2.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Not Dave Smith.

>> Indeed, I do clean up well. I used to dress like a electronics technician.

> That would work. Sounds very Village People!
>
>> When I started a business I had to change my looks to something "up a
>> notch". People used to think I was a lawyer, or I was the manager of
>> whatever store I was in. I called my getup, a "monkey suit."

> That's one of the nice things about working from home. Every day is
> dress down day. I haven't used a comb for years.

Balding has its rewards eh?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 4:35:40 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 7:56:50 AM UTC-4, songbird wrote:
> > bruce bowser wrote:
> > > Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

> > i dunno.
> >
> > i do know the slang usage.
> >
> > we just call people like that sparkles.
> >
> > as for actual Twinkies. they used to be something i really liked
> > when the rare chances came along i could afford to buy a package.

> I like the banana version.

I don't care for most banana flavored things but the Banana Twinkie is awesome. I'd see it every once in a while. It made me happy.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/4/2021 7:49 AM, Gary wrote:
> bruce bowser wrote:
>> Sometimes I wonder.Â* What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

> A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father. She stands next
> to the barber chair eating a snack cake.
>
> The barber says to her, "Sweetheart, you're going to get hair on your
> Twinkie."
>
> She says, "Yes, I know! I'm gonna get boobs too!"

:-)))

Bring on the Barbasol!

https://www.yourememberthat.com/file...4e499d2eed.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/4/2021 10:16 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On 03/06/2021 bruce bowser wrote:
>> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

> The male version of a Hostess Snowball.
> https://discount99.us/hostess%20snow...A+%7B 7-ho%7D

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/fuUAA...W--/s-l300.jpg

....fully erected...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 10:01:01 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 6/3/2021 2:52 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
>> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?
>>

>Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

You post this under the wrong name, every now and then. Pay attention
please. You're blowing your cover.

--
Not Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/4/2021 1:38 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 10:01:01 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 6/3/2021 2:52 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
>>> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?
>>>

>> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

> You post this under the wrong name, every now and then. Pay attention
> please. You're blowing your cover.

LOL!

https://lockmedown.com/wp-content/up...nt-feature.png
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 05:38:24 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 10:01:01 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 6/3/2021 2:52 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
>>> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?
>>>

>>Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

>You post this under the wrong name, every now and then. Pay attention
>please. You're blowing your cover.

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 16:21:39 +0100, Ophelia >
wrote:

>On 03/06/2021 21:52, bruce bowser wrote:
>> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

>====
>
> I don't have a clue LOL
>
> Ophelia in Scotland )

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 07:49:43 -0400, songbird >
wrote:

>bruce bowser wrote:
>> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

> i dunno.
>
> i do know the slang usage.
>
> we just call people like that sparkles.
>
> as for actual Twinkies. they used to be something i really liked
>when the rare chances came along i could afford to buy a package.
>
> then many years went by and i didn't have any at all and the
>company went out of business for a while and then got back into
>production so i thought i would buy a box to celebrate their
>rejuvination.
>
> uhg. nope. didn't like them any more. too sweet. too much
>of something in them my tastebuds didn't appreciate. not sure
>if it was the lemon flavorings or the consistency of the filling
>was a bit too slimey and too sweet. and this from someone who
>really likes sugar.
>
> now, my sweet vice that i have once in a while from the store
>are cream curls. if done right they taste like vanilla, sugar
>and air. the pastry has to be crisp and have some crunch when
>chewing, the filling should be sweet but not too sweet. luckily
>we have a place that locally does a good job on them. i try to
>have a few a year. only a few. it's tough enough to keep the
>weight off as it is for me. 6 more lbs and i can celebrate by
>having a few. we're both too good of cooks and it is coming up
>on strawberry season...
>
> the thing that saves me the most in the summer is hot weather
>and we're about to get back into it for some time. uhg... will
>make planting fun. in extremes i can play in the water as i
>have some gravel and dirt that need to be separated. a box with
>a screen and the hose will do it and on a really hot day that
>well water is really cold. cold enough my hands feel close to
>frozen.
>

> songbird

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rogers wrote:

> bruce bowser wrote:
> > Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?
> >

> In netherlands, it is a fart sniffed under the bed covers.
>
> In UK, it's a woman showing her vagina wearing a really short skirt.
>
> In your world, it is a fool asking about Twinkies.

"Twinkie" is wot my big burly mates call me...!!!

-> The REAL Bruce [NOT the fake "Dave Smith"]

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>bruce bowser wrote:
>> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

> i dunno.
>
> i do know the slang usage.
>
> we just call people like that sparkles.
>
> as for actual Twinkies. they used to be something i really liked
>when the rare chances came along i could afford to buy a package.
>
> then many years went by and i didn't have any at all and the
>company went out of business for a while and then got back into
>production so i thought i would buy a box to celebrate their
>rejuvination.
>
> uhg. nope. didn't like them any more. too sweet. too much
>of something in them my tastebuds didn't appreciate. not sure
>if it was the lemon flavorings or the consistency of the filling
>was a bit too slimey and too sweet. and this from someone who
>really likes sugar.
>
> now, my sweet vice that i have once in a while from the store
>are cream curls. if done right they taste like vanilla, sugar
>and air. the pastry has to be crisp and have some crunch when
>chewing, the filling should be sweet but not too sweet. luckily
>we have a place that locally does a good job on them. i try to
>have a few a year. only a few. it's tough enough to keep the
>weight off as it is for me. 6 more lbs and i can celebrate by
>having a few. we're both too good of cooks and it is coming up
>on strawberry season...
>
> the thing that saves me the most in the summer is hot weather
>and we're about to get back into it for some time. uhg... will
>make planting fun. in extremes i can play in the water as i
>have some gravel and dirt that need to be separated. a box with
>a screen and the hose will do it and on a really hot day that
>well water is really cold. cold enough my hands feel close to
>frozen.
>

> songbird

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 09:49:45 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>bruce bowser wrote:
>> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

>A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father. She stands next
>to the barber chair eating a snack cake.
>
>The barber says to her, "Sweetheart, you're going to get hair on your
>Twinkie."
>
>She says, "Yes, I know! I'm gonna get boobs too!"

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 7:01:40 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 6/3/2021 5:56 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> > On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 10:52:17 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:
> >> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

> > I think in the UK, it's a male homosexual. It's a derogatory term. In Hawaii, they're called "mahus." More specifically, it's a guy that acts like a woman. It's not used in a derogatory manner. I have no idea what a closeted *** is called in the Hawaiian language. Maybe the old Hawaiians had no term for such a person. Our town has a well known mahu. The kids call him "aunty uncle."
> >

> :-)))
>
> I bet that makes his lei twinkle...
>
> https://www.extremeglow.com/resize/S...bh=1000&h=1000

That's the work of those awful Chinese people! I have a made in China ukulele. It's pretty goofy with abalone binding and mother of pearl inlaid palm trees and turtles! It has "Hawaii" inlaid on the fretboard. The Chinese must think "Hawaii" is two words because it says "HAW WAII." Ha ha ha.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 7:01:40 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>>
>>> I think in the UK, it's a male homosexual. It's a derogatory term. In Hawaii, they're called "mahus." More specifically, it's a guy that acts like a woman. It's not used in a derogatory manner. I have no idea what a closeted *** is called in the Hawaiian language. Maybe the old Hawaiians had no term for such a person. Our town has a well known mahu. The kids call him "aunty uncle."
>>>

>> :-)))
>>
>> I bet that makes his lei twinkle...
>>
>> https://www.extremeglow.com/resize/S...bh=1000&h=1000

> That's the work of those awful Chinese people! I have a made in China ukulele. It's pretty goofy with abalone binding and mother of pearl inlaid palm trees and turtles! It has "Hawaii" inlaid on the fretboard. The Chinese must think "Hawaii" is two words because it says "HAW WAII." Ha ha ha.

Does it play a nice tune if yoose fart on the strings?

Hawaiian dinks are so weird.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 6:21:36 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 7:01:40 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> > >
> > > I think in the UK, it's a male homosexual. It's a derogatory term. In Hawaii, they're called "mahus." More specifically, it's a guy that acts like a woman. It's not used in a derogatory manner. I have no idea what a closeted *** is called in the Hawaiian language. Maybe the old Hawaiians had no term for such a person. Our town has a well known mahu. The kids call him "aunty uncle."
> > >

> > :-)))
> >
> > I bet that makes his lei twinkle...
> >
> > https://www.extremeglow.com/resize/S...bh=1000&h=1000

> That's the work of those awful Chinese people! I have a made in China ukulele. It's pretty goofy with abalone binding and mother of pearl inlaid palm trees and turtles! It has "Hawaii" inlaid on the fretboard. The Chinese must think "Hawaii" is two words because it says "HAW WAII." Ha ha ha.

Now, I could understand if they separated the second i from the first i.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 02:24:12 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 6:21:36 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:

>> > :-)))
>> >
>> > I bet that makes his lei twinkle...
>> >
>> > https://www.extremeglow.com/resize/S...bh=1000&h=1000

>> That's the work of those awful Chinese people! I have a made in China ukulele. It's pretty goofy with abalone binding and mother of pearl inlaid palm trees and turtles! It has "Hawaii" inlaid on the fretboard. The Chinese must think "Hawaii" is two words because it says "HAW WAII." Ha ha ha.

>Now, I could understand if they separated the second i from the first i.

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 1:30:20 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 4:35:40 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:
> > > i dunno.
> > >
> > > i do know the slang usage.
> > >
> > > we just call people like that sparkles.
> > >
> > > as for actual Twinkies. they used to be something i really liked
> > > when the rare chances came along i could afford to buy a package.

> > I like the banana version.

> I don't care for most banana flavored things but the Banana Twinkie is awesome. I'd see it every once in a while. It made me happy.

That and the cotton candy one definitely liven up a cup of morning coffee.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 11:24:15 PM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 6:21:36 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:

> > > :-)))
> > >
> > > I bet that makes his lei twinkle...
> > >
> > > https://www.extremeglow.com/resize/S...bh=1000&h=1000

> > That's the work of those awful Chinese people! I have a made in China ukulele. It's pretty goofy with abalone binding and mother of pearl inlaid palm trees and turtles! It has "Hawaii" inlaid on the fretboard. The Chinese must think "Hawaii" is two words because it says "HAW WAII." Ha ha ha.

> Now, I could understand if they separated the second i from the first i.

I used to make signs so I'm pretty sensitive to kearning - the spacing between letters. Maybe normal people wouldn't care. Actually, they spelled "HAWAII" correctly. I mistakenly spelled it "HAWWAII." My bad!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 10:54:24 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 11:24:15 PM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:

>> > That's the work of those awful Chinese people! I have a made in China ukulele. It's pretty goofy with abalone binding and mother of pearl inlaid palm trees and turtles! It has "Hawaii" inlaid on the fretboard. The Chinese must think "Hawaii" is two words because it says "HAW WAII." Ha ha ha.

>> Now, I could understand if they separated the second i from the first i.

>I used to make signs so I'm pretty sensitive to kearning - the spacing between letters. Maybe normal people wouldn't care. Actually, they spelled "HAWAII" correctly. I mistakenly spelled it "HAWWAII." My bad!

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 07:07:38 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 1:30:20 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:

>> > I like the banana version.

>> I don't care for most banana flavored things but the Banana Twinkie is awesome. I'd see it every once in a while. It made me happy.

>That and the cotton candy one definitely liven up a cup of morning coffee.

Not Dave Smith.

Cotton Candy Grapes Tara General Cooking 29 07-09-2013 10:32 PM
Cotton Candy :-) z z General Cooking 36 17-05-2012 02:59 PM
Chocolate In A Cotton Candy Machine Mark Thorson Chocolate 15 15-10-2008 03:48 PM
Chocolate In A Cotton Candy Machine Mark Thorson General Cooking 17 15-10-2008 03:48 PM
COTTON CANDY QUENTINEER1 General Cooking 15 24-12-2003 02:56 AM