Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Twinkies

On 6/4/2021 10:35 AM, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 7:56:50 AM UTC-4, songbird wrote:
>> bruce bowser wrote:
>>> Sometimes I wonder. What do people outside the US think a Twinkie is?

>> i dunno.
>>
>> i do know the slang usage.
>>
>> we just call people like that sparkles.
>>
>> as for actual Twinkies. they used to be something i really liked
>> when the rare chances came along i could afford to buy a package.

> I like the banana version.

Lady goes to the gynecologist and says, when I wipe after I pee I often
get a postage stamp from Costa Rica from my vagina. Doctor says,
"that's not a stamp, it the sticker from the banana"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 22:21:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 6/4/2021 10:35 AM, bruce bowser wrote:
>>> i dunno.
>>>
>>> i do know the slang usage.
>>>
>>> we just call people like that sparkles.
>>>
>>> as for actual Twinkies. they used to be something i really liked
>>> when the rare chances came along i could afford to buy a package.

>> I like the banana version.
>>

>Lady goes to the gynecologist and says, when I wipe after I pee I often
>get a postage stamp from Costa Rica from my vagina. Doctor says,
>"that's not a stamp, it the sticker from the banana"

Not Dave Smith.

Cotton Candy Grapes Tara General Cooking 29 07-09-2013 10:32 PM
Cotton Candy :-) z z General Cooking 36 17-05-2012 02:59 PM
Chocolate In A Cotton Candy Machine Mark Thorson Chocolate 15 15-10-2008 03:48 PM
Chocolate In A Cotton Candy Machine Mark Thorson General Cooking 17 15-10-2008 03:48 PM
COTTON CANDY QUENTINEER1 General Cooking 15 24-12-2003 03:56 AM