FoodBanter.com

-   -   Weird ass mushroom stroganoff (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/454402-weird-ass-mushroom-stroganoff.html)

Bryan Simmons 01-06-2021 11:08 PM

Weird ass mushroom stroganoff

I had mushrooms left from my East Asian dish, so I used them.
I also had rice left, so it'll be on rice instead of noodles. Plus, I'm using Mexican sour cream (Lala brand). Fusion for convenience. Pix to follow if anyone wants 'em.

--Bryan

Dave Smith[_19_] 01-06-2021 11:27 PM

Weird ass mushroom stroganoff

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 15:08:46 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>I had mushrooms left from my East Asian dish, so I used them.
>I also had rice left, so it'll be on rice instead of noodles. Plus, I'm using Mexican sour cream (Lala brand). Fusion for convenience. Pix to follow if anyone wants 'em.
>>

>--Bryan

The other Dave Smith.