Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Homemade Beet Extract

On 6/4/2021 12:09 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 10:05:04 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>
>> On 6/3/2021 3:02 PM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> Don't know and don't care.

>> narcissism 101 - confirmed.

> Ok Wolfy | Bruce forging Wolfy:
>
> How does 'don't care' confirm narcissism?
>
> Would she not have to care one way or the other if a narcissist?

As a classic narcissist caring would not be in her inventory, plus or minus.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 12:30:06 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

> On 6/3/2021 8:42 PM, wrote:
> >
> > John has spare rooms to rent, give him a call and he might give you a
> > break on the price. You could help him with lawn mowing and listen
> > to lectures on the evils of gas engines. Then you could help him with
> > his CheepEffects website.
> >

> Likely I'd eat all his product, become fat and despondent and begin
> candy-stalking RFC keto eaters...

He doesn't make his candy weekly. But you'd probably pack on the pounds
chowing down on his carb heavy meals which consists of potatoes, potatoes,
potatoes, potatoes.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/4/2021 2:09 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 10:05:04 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>
>> On 6/3/2021 3:02 PM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> Don't know and don't care.

>> narcissism 101 - confirmed.

> Ok Wolfy | Bruce forging Wolfy:
>
> How does 'don't care' confirm narcissism?
>
> Would she not have to care one way or the other if a narcissist?

Such convenient snipping! I wrote "Why was there a Sheriff's Department
helicopter flying over Port Royal?" Don't know and don't care."

I'm pretty damn sure the Wolfy/Bruce troll doesn't know or care about
it, either. Must mean he's a narcissist.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/4/2021 2:09 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:

>>> narcissism 101 - confirmed.

>> Ok Wolfy | Bruce forging Wolfy:
>>
>> How does 'don't care' confirm narcissism?
>>
>> Would she not have to care one way or the other if a narcissist?
>>

> Such convenient snipping!* I wrote "Why was there a Sheriff's
> Department helicopter flying over Port Royal?"* Don't know and
> don't care."
>
> I'm pretty damn sure the Wolfy/Bruce troll doesn't know or care
> about it, either.* Must mean he's a narcissist.
>
> Jill

Nah, he's just a butt sniffer.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 19:50:23 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:

> Nah, he's just a butt sniffer.

What do you mean 'he'? Whether a new human or robot, Wolfy is empirically
indistinguishable from the Bruce(s). All of them are butt-sniffers on the
same gang-stalking tag team.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 01:19:45 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy >
wrote:

>On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 19:50:23 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:
>
>> Nah, he's just a butt sniffer.

>What do you mean 'he'? Whether a new human or robot, Wolfy is empirically
>indistinguishable from the Bruce(s). All of them are butt-sniffers on the
>same gang-stalking tag team.

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/2/2021 6:57 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 04:07:10 -0700, Daniel wrote:
>
>> I'm researching the addition of beet extract to my daily supplement
>> stack. Online offerings aren't that expensive but began considering a
>> homemade variety.
>>
>> I went to the store and found beets priced rather inexpensively.

> Must be sale, they're about $2.50-$3 bunch here (maybe a pound of
> beets in all), and 95% water. They're never cheap unless canned.

Beets are actually pretty darn cheap. Doesn't make me want to eat them.

>> So, I
>> did some cursory searching for homemade techniques. Most articles point
>> to making the juice. A few pointed to making the powder. What I'd like
>> is a reduced/sticky solution at the end.

> What does it matter? That sound the most time and energy consuming
> and the most destructive. Just buy some dried beets and powder them
> (Costco has organic dried) and then ingest however you want. Or
> take a multi vitamin daily rather than chasing each new prospective
> health fad.
>
> -sw

Health food fads are a curious thing. Maybe he should be eating poi.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 10:52:28 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/2/2021 6:57 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 04:07:10 -0700, Daniel wrote:
>>
>>> I'm researching the addition of beet extract to my daily supplement
>>> stack. Online offerings aren't that expensive but began considering a
>>> homemade variety.
>>>
>>> I went to the store and found beets priced rather inexpensively.

>> Must be sale, they're about $2.50-$3 bunch here (maybe a pound of
>> beets in all), and 95% water. They're never cheap unless canned.
>>

>Beets are actually pretty darn cheap. Doesn't make me want to eat them.
>
>>> So, I
>>> did some cursory searching for homemade techniques. Most articles point
>>> to making the juice. A few pointed to making the powder. What I'd like
>>> is a reduced/sticky solution at the end.

>> What does it matter? That sound the most time and energy consuming
>> and the most destructive. Just buy some dried beets and powder them
>> (Costco has organic dried) and then ingest however you want. Or
>> take a multi vitamin daily rather than chasing each new prospective
>> health fad.
>>
>> -sw
>>

>Health food fads are a curious thing. Maybe he should be eating poi.
>
>Jill

A lot of people don't like beets but I like them and prefer canned.
Fresh at the produce section are not very fresh, the leaves have
typically dried and were removed. I tried growing beets but not much
luck, it's an underground crop and insecticide chems are required or
the insects tunnel into them. Instead we grow chard, which are
actually beet greens... easy to grow and better than spinach.
I buy canned beets by the case in their various configurations, whole,
sliced, diced. We like them in garden salad with various dressings. I
enjoy the beet juice, cooks treat, very good with a dollop of sour
cream.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 11:42:13 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 10:52:28 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:

>>> Must be sale, they're about $2.50-$3 bunch here (maybe a pound of
>>> beets in all), and 95% water. They're never cheap unless canned.
>>>

>>Beets are actually pretty darn cheap. Doesn't make me want to eat them.

>>> What does it matter? That sound the most time and energy consuming
>>> and the most destructive. Just buy some dried beets and powder them
>>> (Costco has organic dried) and then ingest however you want. Or
>>> take a multi vitamin daily rather than chasing each new prospective
>>> health fad.
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>>Health food fads are a curious thing. Maybe he should be eating poi.
>>
>>Jill

>A lot of people don't like beets but I like them and prefer canned.
>Fresh at the produce section are not very fresh, the leaves have
>typically dried and were removed. I tried growing beets but not much
>luck, it's an underground crop and insecticide chems are required or
>the insects tunnel into them. Instead we grow chard, which are
>actually beet greens... easy to grow and better than spinach.
>I buy canned beets by the case in their various configurations, whole,
>sliced, diced. We like them in garden salad with various dressings. I
>enjoy the beet juice, cooks treat, very good with a dollop of sour
>cream.

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 6/2/2021 6:57 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 04:07:10 -0700, Daniel wrote:
>>
>>> I'm researching the addition of beet extract to my daily supplement
>>> stack. Online offerings aren't that expensive but began considering a
>>> homemade variety.
>>>
>>> I went to the store and found beets priced rather inexpensively.

>> Must be sale, they're about $2.50-$3 bunch here (maybe a pound of
>> beets in all), and 95% water. They're never cheap unless canned.
>>

>Beets are actually pretty darn cheap. Doesn't make me want to eat them.
>
>>> So, I
>>> did some cursory searching for homemade techniques. Most articles point
>>> to making the juice. A few pointed to making the powder. What I'd like
>>> is a reduced/sticky solution at the end.

>> What does it matter? That sound the most time and energy consuming
>> and the most destructive. Just buy some dried beets and powder them
>> (Costco has organic dried) and then ingest however you want. Or
>> take a multi vitamin daily rather than chasing each new prospective
>> health fad.
>>
>> -sw
>>

>Health food fads are a curious thing. Maybe he should be eating poi.
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mike Hunt > writes:

> On 6/2/2021 11:42 AM, Daniel wrote:
>> Glen Tuttle > writes:

>>> Right after *you* drink the bleach.

>> Your original response explained your ignorance, and then you attacked
>> me. This is troll attitude. I was just calling you out. Different thing.
>>
>> You certainly follow a pattern.
>>
>> I'd like you to reply just once to a cooking post of mine where it's
>> either helpful or encouraging. I bet it isn't in you.
>>

> He told Jill to drink bleach, not you, dim bulb.

I was talking to Jill. Wasn't it obvious?

--
Daniel
Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 03:16:51 -0700, Daniel > wrote:

>Mike Hunt > writes:

>>> Your original response explained your ignorance, and then you attacked
>>> me. This is troll attitude. I was just calling you out. Different thing.
>>>
>>> You certainly follow a pattern.
>>>
>>> I'd like you to reply just once to a cooking post of mine where it's
>>> either helpful or encouraging. I bet it isn't in you.
>>>

>> He told Jill to drink bleach, not you, dim bulb.

>I was talking to Jill. Wasn't it obvious?

Not Dave Smith