Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I swept and mopped my ENTIRE Screen Porch!

On 6/1/2021 8:32 AM, Gary wrote:
> On 6/1/2021 8:24 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>>>
>>> Between my Kitchen and Deck/rear entrance.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> So, an even smaller space than Joan suggested.Â* Big whup.
>>
>> Jill

> He has no screened porch. Send us a pic of this, John.

In that old style house it's entirely possible there is one but it's
surprising he never took a picture of it when he was crowing about all
the renovations.

I won't demand a pic because my digital camera crapped out last week so
right now I can't take pics of anything, either. Not even of the
hummingbirds.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:48:23 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 8:32 AM, Gary wrote:

>>> So, an even smaller space than Joan suggested.* Big whup.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> He has no screened porch. Send us a pic of this, John.
>>

>In that old style house it's entirely possible there is one but it's
>surprising he never took a picture of it when he was crowing about all
>the renovations.
>
>I won't demand a pic because my digital camera crapped out last week so
>right now I can't take pics of anything, either. Not even of the
>hummingbirds.
>
>Jill

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 6:24 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/1/2021 6:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> What screen porch?

>> Between my Kitchen and Deck/rear entrance.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> So, an even smaller space than Joan suggested.Â* Big whup.
>
> Jill

This is it?

The highlight of your fossil home day is THIS???
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 7:48 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/1/2021 8:32 AM, Gary wrote:

>>> So, an even smaller space than Joan suggested.Â* Big whup.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> He has no screened porch. Send us a pic of this, John.
>>

> In that old style house it's entirely possible there is one but it's
> surprising he never took a picture of it when he was crowing about all
> the renovations.
>
> I won't demand a pic because my digital camera crapped out last week so
> right now I can't take pics of anything, either.Â* Not even of the
> hummingbirds.
>
> Jill

Psahw, show us your creamy tits!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe is ENTIRELY a mentally ill asshole egomaniac!

On 6/1/2021 3:41 AM, Drop ****ing dead, KOOKthe:

Nobody gives a shit, you deranged egotistical asshole. **** off.

Posted to rec.food.cooking