Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Who's been bullied the f**k out of here?

A tentative list after goggling back through the years.

MIA - confirmed stalker hits:

@ Julie Bove

@ Barbara Llorente (sf)

@ Jebus

@ Wayne Boatwright

@ Omelet

Current user stalking list:

@ John Kuthe

@ Sheldon

@ dsi1

@ Gary

@ David Smith

Most flagrant forum gangstalkers:

@ jmquown

@ Bryan Simmons

@ Hank Rogers

@ Greg Morrow

@ Janet (UK)

@ itsjoannnotjoann

@ cshenck

@ Lucretia Borgia

@ Mike Duffy

@ Sqwertz

....feel free to paste in corrections...

Looks like about 10 committed stalkers trying to take out or already
have taken out 10 regular users.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 1:16:19 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> A tentative list after goggling back through the years.
>
> MIA - confirmed stalker hits:
>
> @ Julie Bove
>
> @ Barbara Llorente (sf)
>
> @ Jebus
>
> @ Wayne Boatwright
>
> @ Omelet
>
> Current user stalking list:
>
> @ John Kuthe
>
> @ Sheldon
>
> @ dsi1
>
> @ Gary
>
> @ David Smith
>
> Most flagrant forum gangstalkers:
>
> @ jmquown
>
> @ Bryan Simmons
>
> @ Hank Rogers
>
> @ Greg Morrow
>
> @ Janet (UK)
>
> @ itsjoannnotjoann
>
> @ cshenck
>
> @ Lucretia Borgia
>
> @ Mike Duffy
>
> @ Sqwertz
>

> ...feel free to paste in corrections...
>
> Looks like about 10 committed stalkers trying to take out or already
> have taken out 10 regular users.

A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
your stupid categories to another.

B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy." Then Andy died, I assume by suicide,
but no one could find a cause of death. I hope the worthless piece of shit
offed himself.

C. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It's an
unmoderated newsgroup. By your standards, Sheldon and Kuthe have
both "bullied" *me*, but this is the Wild West. They were within their
rights to do so, and anyone is within their rights to retaliate.

D. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It seems like
there are shifting alliances, but it's more like there are shifting patterns
of hostility and amicability. There are folks who have on and off
killfiled *me*, and some of them are folks who six months ago engaged
in civil discourse about cooking. Who knows what my status will be with
any other poster six months into the future?

E. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. The word,
"bullying," is not applicable to Usenet. Neither is "stalking."

F. That "F" is for **** you, wolfy troll. Whatever your game here, it's
****ing stupid. Maybe you could be a volunteer moderator on a
forum like Facebook, where you could hand out suspensions for posts
that hurt someone's feelings. Either Putin is paying you, or you're foolish
enough to do his work for free, most likely the latter. You'd fit in better in
a QAnon group.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:28:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 1:16:19 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> A tentative list after goggling back through the years.
>>
>> MIA - confirmed stalker hits:

<snipped a motley crew>

>> ...feel free to paste in corrections...
>>
>> Looks like about 10 committed stalkers trying to take out or already
>> have taken out 10 regular users.
>>

>A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
>snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
>your stupid categories to another.
>
>B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
>even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy."

Sounds like you. You must have loved that.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:28:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 1:16:19 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> A tentative list after goggling back through the years.
>>
>> MIA - confirmed stalker hits:
>>
>> @ Julie Bove
>>
>> @ Barbara Llorente (sf)
>>
>> @ Jebus
>>
>> @ Wayne Boatwright
>>
>> @ Omelet
>>
>> Current user stalking list:
>>
>> @ John Kuthe
>>
>> @ Sheldon
>>
>> @ dsi1
>>
>> @ Gary
>>
>> @ David Smith
>>
>> Most flagrant forum gangstalkers:
>>
>> @ jmquown
>>
>> @ Bryan Simmons
>>
>> @ Hank Rogers
>>
>> @ Greg Morrow
>>
>> @ Janet (UK)
>>
>> @ itsjoannnotjoann
>>
>> @ cshenck
>>
>> @ Lucretia Borgia
>>
>> @ Mike Duffy
>>
>> @ Sqwertz
>>

>> ...feel free to paste in corrections...
>>
>> Looks like about 10 committed stalkers trying to take out or already
>> have taken out 10 regular users.
>>

>A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
>snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
>your stupid categories to another.
>
>B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
>even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy." Then Andy died, I assume by suicide,
>but no one could find a cause of death. I hope the worthless piece of shit
>offed himself.
>
>C. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It's an
>unmoderated newsgroup. By your standards, Sheldon and Kuthe have
>both "bullied" *me*, but this is the Wild West. They were within their
>rights to do so, and anyone is within their rights to retaliate.
>
>D. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It seems like
>there are shifting alliances, but it's more like there are shifting patterns
>of hostility and amicability. There are folks who have on and off
>killfiled *me*, and some of them are folks who six months ago engaged
>in civil discourse about cooking. Who knows what my status will be with
>any other poster six months into the future?
>
>E. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. The word,
>"bullying," is not applicable to Usenet. Neither is "stalking."
>
>F. That "F" is for **** you, wolfy troll. Whatever your game here, it's
>****ing stupid. Maybe you could be a volunteer moderator on a
>forum like Facebook, where you could hand out suspensions for posts
>that hurt someone's feelings. Either Putin is paying you, or you're foolish
>enough to do his work for free, most likely the latter. You'd fit in better in
>a QAnon group.
>>

>--Bryan

Why are you enabling this ****ing troll? It's casa bona. Are you
really this stupid Bryan?

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:31:26 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:28:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 1:16:19 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>> A tentative list after goggling back through the years.
>>>
>>> MIA - confirmed stalker hits:

><snipped a motley crew>
>
>>> ...feel free to paste in corrections...
>>>
>>> Looks like about 10 committed stalkers trying to take out or already
>>> have taken out 10 regular users.
>>>

>>A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
>>snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
>>your stupid categories to another.
>>
>>B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
>>even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy."

>Sounds like you. You must have loved that.

The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:32:19 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:28:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 1:16:19 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>> A tentative list after goggling back through the years.
>>>
>>> MIA - confirmed stalker hits:

<snip a motley crew>

>>> ...feel free to paste in corrections...
>>>
>>> Looks like about 10 committed stalkers trying to take out or already
>>> have taken out 10 regular users.
>>>

>>A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
>>snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
>>your stupid categories to another.
>>
>>B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
>>even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy." Then Andy died, I assume by suicide,
>>but no one could find a cause of death. I hope the worthless piece of shit
>>offed himself.
>>
>>C. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It's an
>>unmoderated newsgroup. By your standards, Sheldon and Kuthe have
>>both "bullied" *me*, but this is the Wild West. They were within their
>>rights to do so, and anyone is within their rights to retaliate.
>>
>>D. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It seems like
>>there are shifting alliances, but it's more like there are shifting patterns
>>of hostility and amicability. There are folks who have on and off
>>killfiled *me*, and some of them are folks who six months ago engaged
>>in civil discourse about cooking. Who knows what my status will be with
>>any other poster six months into the future?
>>
>>E. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. The word,
>>"bullying," is not applicable to Usenet. Neither is "stalking."
>>
>>F. That "F" is for **** you, wolfy troll. Whatever your game here, it's
>>****ing stupid. Maybe you could be a volunteer moderator on a
>>forum like Facebook, where you could hand out suspensions for posts
>>that hurt someone's feelings. Either Putin is paying you, or you're foolish
>>enough to do his work for free, most likely the latter. You'd fit in better in
>>a QAnon group.
>>>

>>--Bryan

>Why are you enabling this ****ing troll? It's casa bona. Are you
>really this stupid Bryan?

The newsgroup flooding Stalker Troll warning Bryan of the Casa Boner
troll. Only in RFC

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:36:55 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:32:19 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:28:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

><snip a motley crew>

>>>A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
>>>snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
>>>your stupid categories to another.
>>>
>>>B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
>>>even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy." Then Andy died, I assume by suicide,
>>>but no one could find a cause of death. I hope the worthless piece of shit
>>>offed himself.
>>>
>>>C. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It's an
>>>unmoderated newsgroup. By your standards, Sheldon and Kuthe have
>>>both "bullied" *me*, but this is the Wild West. They were within their
>>>rights to do so, and anyone is within their rights to retaliate.
>>>
>>>D. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It seems like
>>>there are shifting alliances, but it's more like there are shifting patterns
>>>of hostility and amicability. There are folks who have on and off
>>>killfiled *me*, and some of them are folks who six months ago engaged
>>>in civil discourse about cooking. Who knows what my status will be with
>>>any other poster six months into the future?
>>>
>>>E. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. The word,
>>>"bullying," is not applicable to Usenet. Neither is "stalking."
>>>
>>>F. That "F" is for **** you, wolfy troll. Whatever your game here, it's
>>>****ing stupid. Maybe you could be a volunteer moderator on a
>>>forum like Facebook, where you could hand out suspensions for posts
>>>that hurt someone's feelings. Either Putin is paying you, or you're foolish
>>>enough to do his work for free, most likely the latter. You'd fit in better in
>>>a QAnon group.
>>>>
>>>--Bryan

>>Why are you enabling this ****ing troll? It's casa bona. Are you
>>really this stupid Bryan?

>The newsgroup flooding Stalker Troll warning Bryan of the Casa Boner
>troll. Only in RFC

Checked around your yard lately? By that I mean not the one closet to
the house. I think you should ;-)))

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 1:16:19 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> A tentative list after goggling back through the years.
>>
>> MIA - confirmed stalker hits:
>>
>> @ Julie Bove
>>
>> @ Barbara Llorente (sf)
>>
>> @ Jebus
>>
>> @ Wayne Boatwright
>>
>> @ Omelet
>>
>> Current user stalking list:
>>
>> @ John Kuthe
>>
>> @ Sheldon
>>
>> @ dsi1
>>
>> @ Gary
>>
>> @ David Smith
>>
>> Most flagrant forum gangstalkers:
>>
>> @ jmquown
>>
>> @ Bryan Simmons
>>
>> @ Hank Rogers
>>
>> @ Greg Morrow
>>
>> @ Janet (UK)
>>
>> @ itsjoannnotjoann
>>
>> @ cshenck
>>
>> @ Lucretia Borgia
>>
>> @ Mike Duffy
>>
>> @ Sqwertz
>>

>> ...feel free to paste in corrections...
>>
>> Looks like about 10 committed stalkers trying to take out or already
>> have taken out 10 regular users.
>>

> A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
> snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
> your stupid categories to another.
>
> B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
> even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy." Then Andy died, I assume by suicide,
> but no one could find a cause of death. I hope the worthless piece of shit
> offed himself.
>
> C. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It's an
> unmoderated newsgroup. By your standards, Sheldon and Kuthe have
> both "bullied" *me*, but this is the Wild West. They were within their
> rights to do so, and anyone is within their rights to retaliate.
>
> D. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It seems like
> there are shifting alliances, but it's more like there are shifting patterns
> of hostility and amicability. There are folks who have on and off
> killfiled *me*, and some of them are folks who six months ago engaged
> in civil discourse about cooking. Who knows what my status will be with
> any other poster six months into the future?
>
> E. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. The word,
> "bullying," is not applicable to Usenet. Neither is "stalking."
>
> F. That "F" is for **** you, wolfy troll. Whatever your game here, it's
> ****ing stupid. Maybe you could be a volunteer moderator on a
> forum like Facebook, where you could hand out suspensions for posts
> that hurt someone's feelings. Either Putin is paying you, or you're foolish
> enough to do his work for free, most likely the latter. You'd fit in better in
> a QAnon group.
>>

> --Bryan

He's beginning to make noises like Druce. Next, I expect a barrage
of ingredient lists.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 4:28 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 1:16:19 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> A tentative list after goggling back through the years.
>>
>> MIA - confirmed stalker hits:
>>
>> @ Julie Bove
>>
>> @ Barbara Llorente (sf)
>>
>> @ Jebus
>>
>> @ Wayne Boatwright
>>
>> @ Omelet
>>
>> Current user stalking list:
>>
>> @ John Kuthe
>>
>> @ Sheldon
>>
>> @ dsi1
>>
>> @ Gary
>>
>> @ David Smith
>>
>> Most flagrant forum gangstalkers:
>>
>> @ jmquown
>>
>> @ Bryan Simmons
>>
>> @ Hank Rogers
>>
>> @ Greg Morrow
>>
>> @ Janet (UK)
>>
>> @ itsjoannnotjoann
>>
>> @ cshenck
>>
>> @ Lucretia Borgia
>>
>> @ Mike Duffy
>>
>> @ Sqwertz
>>

>> ...feel free to paste in corrections...
>>
>> Looks like about 10 committed stalkers trying to take out or already
>> have taken out 10 regular users.
>>

> A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
> snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
> your stupid categories to another.

That is true.

> B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
> even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy." Then Andy died, I assume by suicide,
> but no one could find a cause of death. I hope the worthless piece of shit
> offed himself.

Your karma payback will be intense.

> C. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It's an
> unmoderated newsgroup. By your standards, Sheldon and Kuthe have
> both "bullied" *me*, but this is the Wild West. They were within their
> rights to do so, and anyone is within their rights to retaliate.

The question is why?

Is this better for you than talking food?

> D. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It seems like
> there are shifting alliances, but it's more like there are shifting patterns
> of hostility and amicability. There are folks who have on and off
> killfiled *me*, and some of them are folks who six months ago engaged
> in civil discourse about cooking. Who knows what my status will be with
> any other poster six months into the future?

God knows.

> E. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. The word,
> "bullying," is not applicable to Usenet. Neither is "stalking."

Wrong.

> F. That "F" is for **** you, wolfy troll. Whatever your game here, it's
> ****ing stupid. Maybe you could be a volunteer moderator on a
> forum like Facebook, where you could hand out suspensions for posts
> that hurt someone's feelings. Either Putin is paying you, or you're foolish
> enough to do his work for free, most likely the latter. You'd fit in better in
> a QAnon group.
>>

> --Bryan

Putin cares about bullying a food group?

Novel premise.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 4:32 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> [...]

>> there are shifting alliances, but it's more like there are shifting patterns
>> of hostility and amicability. There are folks who have on and off
>> killfiled *me*, and some of them are folks who six months ago engaged
>> in civil discourse about cooking. Who knows what my status will be with
>> any other poster six months into the future?
>>
>> E. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. The word,
>> "bullying," is not applicable to Usenet. Neither is "stalking."
>>
>> F. That "F" is for **** you, wolfy troll. Whatever your game here, it's
>> ****ing stupid. Maybe you could be a volunteer moderator on a
>> forum like Facebook, where you could hand out suspensions for posts
>> that hurt someone's feelings. Either Putin is paying you, or you're foolish
>> enough to do his work for free, most likely the latter. You'd fit in better in

One more to add to the MIA stalking list then.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 4:36 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:32:19 +1000, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:28:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
>> > wrote:

> <snip a motley crew>

>>> A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
>>> snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
>>> your stupid categories to another.
>>>
>>> B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
>>> even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy." Then Andy died, I assume by suicide,
>>> but no one could find a cause of death. I hope the worthless piece of shit
>>> offed himself.
>>>
>>> C. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It's an
>>> unmoderated newsgroup. By your standards, Sheldon and Kuthe have
>>> both "bullied" *me*, but this is the Wild West. They were within their
>>> rights to do so, and anyone is within their rights to retaliate.
>>>
>>> D. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It seems like
>>> there are shifting alliances, but it's more like there are shifting patterns
>>> of hostility and amicability. There are folks who have on and off
>>> killfiled *me*, and some of them are folks who six months ago engaged
>>> in civil discourse about cooking. Who knows what my status will be with
>>> any other poster six months into the future?
>>>
>>> E. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. The word,
>>> "bullying," is not applicable to Usenet. Neither is "stalking."
>>>
>>> F. That "F" is for **** you, wolfy troll. Whatever your game here, it's
>>> ****ing stupid. Maybe you could be a volunteer moderator on a
>>> forum like Facebook, where you could hand out suspensions for posts
>>> that hurt someone's feelings. Either Putin is paying you, or you're foolish
>>> enough to do his work for free, most likely the latter. You'd fit in better in
>>> a QAnon group.
>>>>
>>> --Bryan

>> Why are you enabling this ****ing troll? It's casa bona. Are you
>> really this stupid Bryan?

> The newsgroup flooding Stalker Troll warning Bryan of the Casa Boner
> troll. Only in RFC

The bruce troll trying to shift the flooding blame to other former trolls.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 5:22 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
> [...]
>>> A tentative list after goggling back through the years.
>>>
>>> MIA - confirmed stalker hits:
>>>
>>> @ Julie Bove
>>>
>>> @ Barbara Llorente (sf)
>>>
>>> @ Jebus
>>>
>>> @ Wayne Boatwright
>>>
>>> @ Omelet
>>>
>>> Current user stalking list:
>>>
>>> @ John Kuthe
>>>
>>> @ Sheldon
>>>
>>> @ dsi1
>>>
>>> @ Gary
>>>
>>> @ David Smith
>>>
>>> Most flagrant forum gangstalkers:
>>>
>>> @ jmquown
>>>
>>> @ Bryan Simmons
>>>
>>> @ Hank Rogers
>>>
>>> @ Greg Morrow
>>>
>>> @ Janet (UK)
>>>
>>> @ itsjoannnotjoann
>>>
>>> @ cshenck
>>>
>>> @ Lucretia Borgia
>>>
>>> @ Mike Duffy
>>>
>>> @ Sqwertz
>>>

>>> ...feel free to paste in corrections...
>>>
>>> Looks like about 10 committed stalkers trying to take out or already
>>> have taken out 10 regular users.
>>>

>> A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet.Â* If you took a
>> snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
>> your stupid categories to another.
>>
>> B. You left out Andy and Blake.Â* Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
>> even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy."Â* Then Andy died, I assume by suicide,
>> but no one could find a cause of death.Â* I hope the worthless piece of
>> shit
>> offed himself.
>>
>> C. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet.Â* It's an
>> unmoderated newsgroup.Â* By your standards, Sheldon and Kuthe have
>> both "bullied" *me*, but this is the Wild West.Â* They were within their
>> rights to do so, and anyone is within their rights to retaliate.
>>
>> D. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet.Â* It seems like
>> there are shifting alliances, but it's more like there are shifting
>> patterns
>> of hostility and amicability.Â* There are folks who have on and off
>> killfiled *me*, and some of them are folks who six months ago engaged
>> in civil discourse about cooking.Â* Who knows what my status will be with
>> any other poster six months into the future?
>>
>> E. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet.Â* The word,
>> "bullying," is not applicable to Usenet.Â* Neither is "stalking."
>>
>> F. That "F" is for **** you, wolfy troll.Â* Whatever your game here, it's
>> ****ing stupid.Â* Maybe you could be a volunteer moderator on a
>> forum like Facebook, where you could hand out suspensions for posts
>> that hurt someone's feelings.Â* Either Putin is paying you, or you're
>> foolish
>> enough to do his work for free, most likely the latter.Â* You'd fit in
>> better in
>> a QAnon group.
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

> He's beginning to make noises like Druce. Next, I expect a barrage of

I think videos would be more enjoyable, don't you?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 18:22:54 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 1:16:19 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>> A tentative list after goggling back through the years.
>>>
>>> MIA - confirmed stalker hits:
>>>
>>> @ Julie Bove
>>>
>>> @ Barbara Llorente (sf)
>>>
>>> @ Jebus
>>>
>>> @ Wayne Boatwright
>>>
>>> @ Omelet
>>>
>>> Current user stalking list:
>>>
>>> @ John Kuthe
>>>
>>> @ Sheldon
>>>
>>> @ dsi1
>>>
>>> @ Gary
>>>
>>> @ David Smith
>>>
>>> Most flagrant forum gangstalkers:
>>>
>>> @ jmquown
>>>
>>> @ Bryan Simmons
>>>
>>> @ Hank Rogers
>>>
>>> @ Greg Morrow
>>>
>>> @ Janet (UK)
>>>
>>> @ itsjoannnotjoann
>>>
>>> @ cshenck
>>>
>>> @ Lucretia Borgia
>>>
>>> @ Mike Duffy
>>>
>>> @ Sqwertz
>>>

>>> ...feel free to paste in corrections...
>>>
>>> Looks like about 10 committed stalkers trying to take out or already
>>> have taken out 10 regular users.
>>>

>> A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
>> snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
>> your stupid categories to another.
>>
>> B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
>> even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy." Then Andy died, I assume by suicide,
>> but no one could find a cause of death. I hope the worthless piece of shit
>> offed himself.
>>
>> C. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It's an
>> unmoderated newsgroup. By your standards, Sheldon and Kuthe have
>> both "bullied" *me*, but this is the Wild West. They were within their
>> rights to do so, and anyone is within their rights to retaliate.
>>
>> D. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. It seems like
>> there are shifting alliances, but it's more like there are shifting patterns
>> of hostility and amicability. There are folks who have on and off
>> killfiled *me*, and some of them are folks who six months ago engaged
>> in civil discourse about cooking. Who knows what my status will be with
>> any other poster six months into the future?
>>
>> E. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. The word,
>> "bullying," is not applicable to Usenet. Neither is "stalking."
>>
>> F. That "F" is for **** you, wolfy troll. Whatever your game here, it's
>> ****ing stupid. Maybe you could be a volunteer moderator on a
>> forum like Facebook, where you could hand out suspensions for posts
>> that hurt someone's feelings. Either Putin is paying you, or you're foolish
>> enough to do his work for free, most likely the latter. You'd fit in better in
>> a QAnon group.
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>He's beginning to make noises like Druce. Next, I expect a barrage
>of ingredient lists.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 18:22:54 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:

> He's beginning to make noises like Druce.

Didn't Wolfy want us to think he was Bruce?

Why else leave himself off both lists (bullies & bullied)?

Putting me next to Lucretia Borgia is a dead giveaway that Wolfy is
either Bruce or Pamela. And I notice Pamela is not mentioned anywhere
either. Co-incidence?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 7:15 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Mon, 31 May 2021 18:22:54 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:
>
>> He's beginning to make noises like Druce.

> Didn't Wolfy want us to think he was Bruce?
>
> Why else leave himself off both lists (bullies & bullied)?
>

> Putting me next to Lucretia Borgia is a dead giveaway that Wolfy is
> either Bruce or Pamela. And I notice Pamela is not mentioned anywhere
> either. Co-incidence?

Just one more thing mam...right?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 01:15:04 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy >
wrote:

>On Mon, 31 May 2021 18:22:54 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:
>
>> He's beginning to make noises like Druce.

>Didn't Wolfy want us to think he was Bruce?
>
>Why else leave himself off both lists (bullies & bullied)?
>

>Putting me next to Lucretia Borgia is a dead giveaway that Wolfy is
>either Bruce or Pamela. And I notice Pamela is not mentioned anywhere
>either. Co-incidence?

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:31:26 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:28:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 1:16:19 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>> A tentative list after goggling back through the years.
>>>
>>> MIA - confirmed stalker hits:

><snipped a motley crew>
>
>>> ...feel free to paste in corrections...
>>>
>>> Looks like about 10 committed stalkers trying to take out or already
>>> have taken out 10 regular users.
>>>

>>A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
>>snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
>>your stupid categories to another.
>>
>>B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
>>even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy."

Andy never picked on Blake's lack of legs, I picked on the Mick's lack
of legs, and Andy would come to his rescue... ask him, he's here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 09:53:54 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:31:26 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:28:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>><snipped a motley crew>

>>>A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
>>>snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
>>>your stupid categories to another.
>>>
>>>B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
>>>even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy."

>Andy never picked on Blake's lack of legs, I picked on the Mick's lack
>of legs, and Andy would come to his rescue... ask him, he's here.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 9:53 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:31:26 +1000, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

That is NOT Dave.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:59:28 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 9:53 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:31:26 +1000, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:
>>

>That is NOT Dave.
>
>Jill

The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 9:59 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/1/2021 9:53 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:31:26 +1000, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:
>>

> That is NOT Dave.
>
> Jill

My friend David had his ID stolen, now we just call him Dav.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 14:17:42 -0400, Glen Tuttle
> wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 9:59 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 6/1/2021 9:53 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>> On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:31:26 +1000, Dave Smith
>>>

>> That is NOT Dave.
>>
>> Jill
> >

>My friend David had his ID stolen, now we just call him Dav.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 12:31:32 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:28:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:
>
> >On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 1:16:19 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> >> A tentative list after goggling back through the years.
> >>
> >> MIA - confirmed stalker hits:

> <snipped a motley crew>
> >> ...feel free to paste in corrections...
> >>
> >> Looks like about 10 committed stalkers trying to take out or already
> >> have taken out 10 regular users.
> >>

> >A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
> >snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
> >your stupid categories to another.
> >
> >B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
> >even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy."

> Sounds like you. You must have loved that.
>
> --
> The other Dave Smith.

Making fun of a dead guy with no legs was quite shocking to me. It went pretty much downhill from there. In most places in the civilized world, it's reprehensible to ridicule the handicapped, the infirmed, or the mentally ill.. Curiously, that's not the case in rfc. Congrats to you all on that!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 11:32:43 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 12:31:32 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:28:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
>> > wrote:

>> <snipped a motley crew>

>> >A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
>> >snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
>> >your stupid categories to another.
>> >
>> >B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
>> >even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy."

>> Sounds like you. You must have loved that.
>>
>> --
>> The other Dave Smith.

>Making fun of a dead guy with no legs was quite shocking to me. It went pretty much downhill from there. In most places in the civilized world, it's reprehensible to ridicule the handicapped, the infirmed, or the mentally ill. Curiously, that's not the case in rfc. Congrats to you all on that!

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 2:32:46 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:

> Making fun of a dead guy with no legs was quite shocking to me.

If he's dead, what difference does it make? It's not as if he can read it.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 2:32:46 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
>
> > Making fun of a dead guy with no legs was quite shocking to me.

> If he's dead, what difference does it make? It's not as if he can read it.

Oh, dsi1 here is simply "virtue signalling" - *after*, of course, he was called out on his racism by a number of peeps...

He thinks he is being "cagey", but he comes off as foolish - or as a "double - talking Hawaiian", as one here recently noted...

--
GM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 9:22:52 AM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 2:32:46 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
>
> > Making fun of a dead guy with no legs was quite shocking to me.

> If he's dead, what difference does it make? It's not as if he can read it..
>
> Cindy Hamilton

That would be quite true. What is also true is that you're quite unaware of the norms of civilized society nor do you see yourself as a small part of something bigger. I've been going to funeral services for my great grandparents all my life. The Buddhists like to hold memorial services that last longer than the deceased survivors. I think that's overkill but that's probably because I was raised as an American.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 9:32:47 AM UTC-10, GM wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 2:32:46 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
> >
> > > Making fun of a dead guy with no legs was quite shocking to me.

> > If he's dead, what difference does it make? It's not as if he can read it.

> Oh, dsi1 here is simply "virtue signalling" - *after*, of course, he was called out on his racism by a number of peeps...
>
> He thinks he is being "cagey", but he comes off as foolish - or as a "double - talking Hawaiian", as one here recently noted...
>
> --
> GM

I consider you to have a mental illness so I can't comment on that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

dsi1 wrote:

> On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 9:32:47 AM UTC-10, GM wrote:
> > Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > If he's dead, what difference does it make? It's not as if he can read it.

> > Oh, dsi1 here is simply "virtue signalling" - *after*, of course, he was called out on his racism by a number of peeps...
> >
> > He thinks he is being "cagey", but he comes off as foolish - or as a "double - talking Hawaiian", as one here recently noted...
> >
> > --
> > GM

> I consider you to have a mental illness so I can't comment on that.

Naw, I just "cornered" you, Poi Boi, and having been rendered intellectually insensate, you've no snappy "comeback"...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 3:54:31 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 9:22:52 AM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 2:32:46 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
> >
> > > Making fun of a dead guy with no legs was quite shocking to me.

> > If he's dead, what difference does it make? It's not as if he can read it.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> That would be quite true. What is also true is that you're quite unaware of the norms of civilized society nor do you see yourself as a small part of something bigger. I've been going to funeral services for my great grandparents all my life. The Buddhists like to hold memorial services that last longer than the deceased survivors. I think that's overkill but that's probably because I was raised as an American.

I'm not unaware of the norms of civilized society. I just think some of them are
not worth observing.

I suppose I'm a small part of something bigger. I don't really give it much thought.
Mostly, I'm what I see when I look in the mirror.

My family doesn't have funeral services at all.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 12:17 PM, Glen Tuttle wrote:
> On 6/1/2021 9:59 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 6/1/2021 9:53 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>> On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 08:31:26 +1000, Dave Smith
>>>

>> That is NOT Dave.
>>
>> Jill
> >

> My friend David had his ID stolen, now we just call him Dav.

Yeah, but is he a disabled American vet?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 12:32 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 12:31:32 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:28:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
>> > wrote:

>> <snipped a motley crew>

>>> A. This isn't some pansy-ass kindergarten, it's Usenet. If you took a
>>> snapshot at a different period of time, folks would shift from one of
>>> your stupid categories to another.
>>>
>>> B. You left out Andy and Blake. Andy "bullied" Blake, a double amputee,
>>> even calling him, "No-Legs Murphy."

>> Sounds like you. You must have loved that.
>>
>> --
>> The other Dave Smith.

> Making fun of a dead guy with no legs was quite shocking to me. It went pretty much downhill from there. In most places in the civilized world, it's reprehensible to ridicule the handicapped, the infirmed, or the mentally ill. Curiously, that's not the case in rfc. Congrats to you all on that!

In your estimation what made this a mean group and how long ago did it
happen?

And how did those rfc cookouts ever happen with this much hatred in the air?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 1:22 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 2:32:46 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
>
>> Making fun of a dead guy with no legs was quite shocking to me.

> If he's dead, what difference does it make? It's not as if he can read it.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

So respect and manners die with the corpse in question? How convenient!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 1:32 PM, GM wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 2:32:46 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
>>
>>> Making fun of a dead guy with no legs was quite shocking to me.

>> If he's dead, what difference does it make? It's not as if he can read it.

> Oh, dsi1 here is simply "virtue signalling" - *after*, of course, he was called out on his racism by a number of peeps...
>
> He thinks he is being "cagey", but he comes off as foolish - or as a "double - talking Hawaiian", as one here recently noted...

You otoh, come off as pure asshat all the way.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 15:39:01 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 12:32 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 12:31:32 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:28:11 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons

>>> <snipped a motley crew>

>>> Sounds like you. You must have loved that.
>>>
>>> --
>>> The other Dave Smith.

>> Making fun of a dead guy with no legs was quite shocking to me. It went pretty much downhill from there. In most places in the civilized world, it's reprehensible to ridicule the handicapped, the infirmed, or the mentally ill. Curiously, that's not the case in rfc. Congrats to you all on that!
>>

>In your estimation what made this a mean group and how long ago did it
>happen?

I think that a couple of regulars, such as Jill McKuthe, have gotten
meaner over time. Private problems, I'm guessing.

--
The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 1:54 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 9:22:52 AM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 2:32:46 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:
>>
>>> Making fun of a dead guy with no legs was quite shocking to me.

>> If he's dead, what difference does it make? It's not as if he can read it.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> That would be quite true. What is also true is that you're quite unaware of the norms of civilized society nor do you see yourself as a small part of something bigger. I've been going to funeral services for my great grandparents all my life. The Buddhists like to hold memorial services that last longer than the deceased survivors. I think that's overkill but that's probably because I was raised as an American.

I think we see now where the sudden departure from respect for ones
elders has come from.

May we also add in mockery for George Fentanyl Floyd of the fake $20 bills?

And mockery for every person of color ever lynched too; if we have to
pay reparations we may as well get a whopping big belly laugh for the
price tag.

Oh and wimmin who've been raped, those stupid sluts deserve to be
laughed at too for not keeping their panties on.

Right????

:-(((

RFC World is upon us.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 2:10 PM, GM wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:

>>> Oh, dsi1 here is simply "virtue signalling" - *after*, of course, he was called out on his racism by a number of peeps...
>>>
>>> He thinks he is being "cagey", but he comes off as foolish - or as a "double - talking Hawaiian", as one here recently noted...
>>>
>>> --
>>> GM

>> I consider you to have a mental illness so I can't comment on that.

> Naw, I just "cornered" you, Poi Boi, and having been rendered intellectually insensate, you've no snappy "comeback"...

You don't impress me at all asshat, want to trade insults?

Hint - you're dull enough to warrant flash cards.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 2:19 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 3:54:31 PM UTC-4, dsi1 wrote:

>>> If he's dead, what difference does it make? It's not as if he can read it.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> That would be quite true. What is also true is that you're quite unaware of the norms of civilized society nor do you see yourself as a small part of something bigger. I've been going to funeral services for my great grandparents all my life. The Buddhists like to hold memorial services that last longer than the deceased survivors. I think that's overkill but that's probably because I was raised as an American.

> I'm not unaware of the norms of civilized society. I just think some of them are
> not worth observing.

Like deriding the dead?!?!

Why???

> I suppose I'm a small part of something bigger. I don't really give it much thought.
> Mostly, I'm what I see when I look in the mirror.
>
> My family doesn't have funeral services at all.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

And so you do as you please and the norms and traditions of others be
damned, right?

You do realize that is how we lost our national identity and sense of
propriety.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 12:55:27 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 9:32:47 AM UTC-10, GM wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> > If he's dead, what difference does it make? It's not as if he can read it.

>> Oh, dsi1 here is simply "virtue signalling" - *after*, of course, he was called out on his racism by a number of peeps...
>>
>> He thinks he is being "cagey", but he comes off as foolish - or as a "double - talking Hawaiian", as one here recently noted...
>>
>> --
>> GM

>I consider you to have a mental illness so I can't comment on that.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking