Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Aemoba Pizza

Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.

https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/30/2021 9:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>
> -sw

I like the shape. People get too jung up on round. I like freehand.

Good combo of toppings.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 21:54:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 5/30/2021 9:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>>
>> -sw
>>

>I like the shape. People get too jung up on round. I like freehand.
>
>Good combo of toppings.

Leave out the sausage and I'd be happy to eat it.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 8:57:03 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Sun, 30 May 2021 21:54:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>
> >On 5/30/2021 9:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> >> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
> >> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
> >> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
> >>
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
> >>
> >> -sw
> >>

> >I like the shape. People get too jung up on round. I like freehand.
> >
> >Good combo of toppings.

> Leave out the sausage and I'd be happy to eat it.

Don't be daft, the "sausage" is the *only* part you're *ever* interested in, you misbegotten Oz cocksucker

xoxoxo
Lana
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 19:17:45 -0700 (PDT), Lana Lanai
> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 8:57:03 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

>> >I like the shape. People get too jung up on round. I like freehand.
>> >
>> >Good combo of toppings.

>> Leave out the sausage and I'd be happy to eat it.

>Don't be daft, the "sausage" is the *only* part you're *ever* interested in, you misbegotten Oz cocksucker

You're getting confused, Greg. You're *** and I'm not ***. Read this a
few times and use your finger as a guide

--
The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 8:22:52 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>
> -sw

Mmmmmmm, I love mushrooms on my pizza. Who cares what the shape
is, it's all good.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 19:45:45 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 8:22:52 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>>
>> -sw
>>

>Mmmmmmm, I love mushrooms on my pizza. Who cares what the shape
>is, it's all good.

Submission, very good.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 11:56:57 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sun, 30 May 2021 21:54:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>
>>On 5/30/2021 9:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>>> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>>I like the shape. People get too jung up on round. I like freehand.
>>
>>Good combo of toppings.

>Leave out the sausage and I'd be happy to eat it.

Nobody ****en asked you what you want. **** off and die.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 12:51:35 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sun, 30 May 2021 19:45:45 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:
>
>>On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 8:22:52 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>>
>>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>>> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>>Mmmmmmm, I love mushrooms on my pizza. Who cares what the shape
>>is, it's all good.

>Submission, very good.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 19:45:45 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 8:22:52 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>>
>> -sw
>>

>Mmmmmmm, I love mushrooms on my pizza. Who cares what the shape
>is, it's all good.

The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 12:32:36 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sun, 30 May 2021 19:17:45 -0700 (PDT), Lana Lanai
> wrote:

>>> Leave out the sausage and I'd be happy to eat it.

>>Don't be daft, the "sausage" is the *only* part you're *ever* interested in, you misbegotten Oz cocksucker

>You're getting confused, Greg. You're *** and I'm not ***. Read this a
>few times and use your finger as a guide

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 19:17:45 -0700 (PDT), Lana Lanai
> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 8:57:03 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

>> >I like the shape. People get too jung up on round. I like freehand.
>> >
>> >Good combo of toppings.

>> Leave out the sausage and I'd be happy to eat it.

>Don't be daft, the "sausage" is the *only* part you're *ever* interested in, you misbegotten Oz cocksucker
>
>xoxoxo
>Lana

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 21:54:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 5/30/2021 9:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>>
>> -sw
>>

>I like the shape. People get too jung up on round. I like freehand.
>
>Good combo of toppings.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 20:22:20 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>
>https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>
>-sw

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9:22:52 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>
> -sw

That looks good. I think I have the same pizza pan. Is it perforated?

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 02:02:08 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9:22:52 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>>
>> -sw

>That looks good. I think I have the same pizza pan. Is it perforated?
>
>Cindy Hamilton

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/30/2021 6:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>
> -sw

I give up. What does Aemoba mean here?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 8:28:50 AM UTC-4, Taxed and Spent wrote:
> On 5/30/2021 6:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> > Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
> > shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
> > seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
> >
> > https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
> >
> > -sw
> >

> I give up. What does Aemoba mean here?

The pizza is irregularly shaped, like an amoeba, rather than a circle.
A harmless typo in the subject line.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 5:48 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 8:28:50 AM UTC-4, Taxed and Spent wrote:
>> On 5/30/2021 6:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>>> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>> I give up. What does Aemoba mean here?

> The pizza is irregularly shaped, like an amoeba, rather than a circle.
> A harmless typo in the subject line.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I wouldn't have gotten it even without the typo.

Thanks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-31 9:04 a.m., Taxed and Spent wrote:
> On 5/31/2021 5:48 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> I give up. What does Aemoba mean here?

>> The pizza is irregularly shaped, like an amoeba, rather than a circle.
>> A harmless typo in the subject line.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> I wouldn't have gotten it even without the typo.

I am a tad dyslexic so I had no problem seeing it as amoeba, but I
thought maybe he had made it with swamp water so it might me a little
hard on the guts.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/30/2021 9:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>
> -sw

You should learn to choose the correct link to post pic only.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 9:04 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
> On 5/31/2021 5:48 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> I give up. What does Aemoba mean here?

>> The pizza is irregularly shaped, like an amoeba, rather than a circle.
>> A harmless typo in the subject line.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> I wouldn't have gotten it even without the typo.
>
> Thanks.

Cindy is very smart and helpful here.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>
>https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>
>-sw

I like mushroom pizza.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>
>https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>
>-sw

Do you have to send away for the 00?
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 9:27 AM, Gary wrote:
> On 5/30/2021 9:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>> shrooms, and red onion.* Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>>
>> -sw
>>

> You should learn to choose the correct link to post pic only.

That's all all see. Are you getting ads? I do run an ad blocker though.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 5/31/2021 9:27 AM, Gary wrote:
> > On 5/30/2021 9:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> >> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
> >> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
> >> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
> >>
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
> >>
> >> -sw
> >>

> > You should learn to choose the correct link to post pic only.
> >

> That's all all see. Are you getting ads? I do run an ad blocker though.

I only see Steve's 'za...I am running Adblock Plus...

--
GM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 7:05 AM, US Janet wrote:
> On Sun, 30 May 2021 20:22:20 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>>
>> -sw

> Do you have to send away for the 00?
> Janet US

You can fake it in a Vitamix.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 02:02:08 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 9:22:52 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg

> That looks good. I think I have the same pizza pan. Is it perforated?

Yes - holes underneath the pizza space there.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 09:27:40 -0400, Gary wrote:

> On 5/30/2021 9:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>>

> You should learn to choose the correct link to post pic only.

I did choose the correct link, Bumpkin.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 08:05:19 -0600, US Janet wrote:

> On Sun, 30 May 2021 20:22:20 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>>Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>>shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>>seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>
>>https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg

> Do you have to send away for the 00?

A couple stores here carry it. Regularly $4.00/kilo, but always
"on sale" for $2.50 or so. But not always in stock. The Caputo is
always $4, never on sale, and rarely ever in stock.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 Sqwertz wrote:
>On Mon, 31 May 2021 Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Sunday, May 30, 2021 Sqwertz wrote:
>>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>>> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg

>> That looks good. I think I have the same pizza pan. Is it perforated?

>Yes - holes underneath the pizza space there.
>
>-sw

Those random black spots ain't holes, that's burnt on schmutz from the
last abortion... those 'shrooms are obviously from a can, and that
pizza looks practically raw... plus mighty skimpy on the sauce and
cheese. Looks like one of those Tex Mex paint by numbers creations
any Gringo with the pesos can buy at Taco Bell.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 09:34:48 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>On 5/31/2021 9:04 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:

>>> The pizza is irregularly shaped, like an amoeba, rather than a circle.
>>> A harmless typo in the subject line.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> I wouldn't have gotten it even without the typo.
>>
>> Thanks.

>Cindy is very smart and helpful here.

It looks more like a paramecium.
Paramecium:
https://search.aol.com/aol/image;_yl...t=loki-keyword
Amoeba:
https://search.aol.com/aol/image;_yl...t=loki-keyword
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/30/2021 7:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
> shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>
> -sw

At least that won't add too many more lbs. to you...

Plate sharing, yes?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 1:14 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 31 May 2021 11:56:57 +1000, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

>>> I like the shape. People get too jung up on round. I like freehand.
>>>
>>> Good combo of toppings.

>> Leave out the sausage and I'd be happy to eat it.

> Nobody ****en asked you what you want. **** off and die.

Hello sunshine!

Step on any funnel web spiders today?

https://nnimgt-a.akamaihd.net/transf..._h678_fmax.jpg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 10:41:23 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Mon, 31 May 2021 08:05:19 -0600, US Janet wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 30 May 2021 20:22:20 -0500, Sqwertz >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>>>shrooms, and red onion. Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>>>seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>>
>>>https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg

>> Do you have to send away for the 00?

>A couple stores here carry it. Regularly $4.00/kilo, but always
>"on sale" for $2.50 or so. But not always in stock. The Caputo is
>always $4, never on sale, and rarely ever in stock.
>
>-sw

thanks. good to know that since US bakers are getting more clued that
the 00 is making it to our shores. I'll look around. maybe it has
made it here. I'll have to do my checking on the "Net as knee is not
always fond of walking
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-30 9:54 p.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/30/2021 9:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>> shrooms, and red onion.Â* Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>>
>> -sw
>>

> IÂ* like the shape.Â* People get too jung up on round.Â* I like freehand.
>
> Good combo of toppings.

Jung up? Was that a Freudian slip?

;-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 10:42 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-05-30 9:54 p.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 5/30/2021 9:22 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>>> Cento Anna Tipo 00 flour (water salt, yeast), spicy Italian sausage,
>>> shrooms, and red onion.Â* Red Gold crushed tomatoes, Italian
>>> seasoning, provolone, whole milk motz, and pecorino.
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/wThQRfhW/Aemoba-Pizza.jpg
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>> IÂ* like the shape.Â* People get too jung up on round.Â* I like freehand.
>>
>> Good combo of toppings.

> Jung up? Was that a Freudian slip?
>
> ;-)

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-31 10:32 a.m., US Janet wrote:
> On Mon, 31 May 2021 10:41:23 -0500, Sqwertz >
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 31 May 2021 08:05:19 -0600, US Janet wrote:

>>> Do you have to send away for the 00?

>> A couple stores here carry it. Regularly $4.00/kilo, but always
>> "on sale" for $2.50 or so. But not always in stock. The Caputo is
>> always $4, never on sale, and rarely ever in stock.
>>
>> -sw

> thanks. good to know that since US bakers are getting more clued that
> the 00 is making it to our shores. I'll look around. maybe it has
> made it here. I'll have to do my checking on the "Net as knee is not
> always fond of walking
> Janet US

If you have an Italian store in your area, you are bound to find it
there. I'm fortunate in that there are 4 Italian supermarkets in Calgary
where I can buy it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/31/2021 10:49 AM, Graham wrote:
> I'm fortunate in that there are 4 Italian supermarkets in Calgary
> where I can buy it.

Food from the first foreign nation to go Covid, what could possibly go
wrong there?