Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I mowed a LOT of lawn today!

On 6/1/2021 8:35 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/1/2021 5:15 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> So he's lying when he says he has MS?

>> No.Â* But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
>> is not "a lot of lawn".
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> Even if he has MS, it has no affect on the size of his lawn.
>
> Jill

What the **** does his lawn size have to do with you assholes
making fun of Kuthe's disability such as Multiple sclerosis?

Are you really that cruel?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 6:29 AM, Mike Hunt wrote:
> On 6/1/2021 5:15 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> So he's lying when he says he has MS?

>> No.Â* But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
>> is not "a lot of lawn".
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> So is lying, ok, and poking fun at Kuthe being
> wobbly from MS is fair game, and not making fun of someones handicap?

Crickets.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 4:29 AM, Mike Hunt wrote:
> On 6/1/2021 5:15 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> So he's lying when he says he has MS?

>> No.Â* But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
>> is not "a lot of lawn".
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> So is lying, ok, and poking fun at Kuthe being
> wobbly from MS is fair game and not making fun of someones handicap?

Come and whisper in my ear, give us dirty laundryKick 'em when they're
up, kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em all around

You don't really need to find out what's going on
You don't really want to know just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone, keep your dirty laundry
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 5:23 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 06:29:59 -0400, Mike Hunt >
> wrote:

>>> No. But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
>>> is not "a lot of lawn".
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> So is lying, ok, and poking fun at Kuthe being
>> wobbly from MS is fair game and not making fun of someones handicap?

> I've said before that John's 'wobbliness' could be caused by tardive
> dyskensia, whish is a possible side effect of quetiapine (Seroquel).
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardive_dyskinesia
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetiapine

How long have you been practicing medicine?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 6:35 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 6/1/2021 5:15 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> So he's lying when he says he has MS?

>> No.Â* But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
>> is not "a lot of lawn".
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> Even if he has MS, it has no affect on the size of his lawn.
>
> Jill

The milk of human kindness is tit dry in you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 8:47 AM, Mike Hunt wrote:
> On 6/1/2021 8:35 AM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> No.Â* But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
>>> is not "a lot of lawn".
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> Even if he has MS, it has no affect on the size of his lawn.
>>
>> Jill
> >

> What the **** does his lawn size have to do with you assholes
> making fun of Kuthe's disability such as Multiple sclerosis?
>
> Are you really that cruel?

Yep.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 11:16:10 -0400, Mike Hunt >
wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 6:29 AM, Mike Hunt wrote:

>>> No.* But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
>>> is not "a lot of lawn".
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> So is lying, ok, and poking fun at Kuthe being
>> wobbly from MS is fair game, and not making fun of someones handicap?
> >

>Crickets.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 10:47 AM, Mike Hunt wrote:
> On 6/1/2021 8:35 AM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> No.Â* But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
>>> is not "a lot of lawn".
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> Even if he has MS, it has no affect on the size of his lawn.
>>
>> Jill
> >

> What the **** does his lawn size have to do with you assholes
> making fun of Kuthe's disability such as Multiple sclerosis?
>
> Are you really that cruel?

Handicapped jokes are so cruel, I can't stand them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 10:47:57 -0400, Mike Hunt >
wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 8:35 AM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> No.* But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
>>> is not "a lot of lawn".
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> Even if he has MS, it has no affect on the size of his lawn.
>>
>> Jill
> >

>What the **** does his lawn size have to do with you assholes
>making fun of Kuthe's disability such as Multiple sclerosis?
>
>Are you really that cruel?

The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 14:12:51 -0400, Glen Tuttle
> wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 10:47 AM, Mike Hunt wrote:

>>> Even if he has MS, it has no affect on the size of his lawn.
>>>
>>> Jill
>> >

>> What the **** does his lawn size have to do with you assholes
>> making fun of Kuthe's disability such as Multiple sclerosis?
>>
>> Are you really that cruel?
> >

>Handicapped jokes are so cruel, I can't stand them.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 6:29 AM, Mike Hunt wrote:
> On 6/1/2021 5:15 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> So he's lying when he says he has MS?

>> No.Â* But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
>> is not "a lot of lawn".
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> So is lying, ok, and poking fun at Kuthe being
> wobbly from MS is fair game and not making fun of someones handicap?

It's a 5 minute walk from my house to the pub. It's a 30 minute walk
from the pub to my house. The difference is staggering.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 3:53:58 PM UTC-4, Mike Hunt wrote:

>>> John is not handicapped, he's just dumb as a box of rocks.
>>>

>> So he's lying when he says he has MS?

> No. But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
> is not "a lot of lawn".
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Well, it's big enuf to have a creek on it (kuth creek).

A good place to fish?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 13:27:41 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> So he's lying when he says he has MS?

>> No. But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
>> is not "a lot of lawn".
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

>Well, it's big enuf to have a creek on it (kuth creek).
>
>A good place to fish?

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 14:21:22 -0400, Glen Tuttle
> wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 6:29 AM, Mike Hunt wrote:

>>> No.* But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
>>> is not "a lot of lawn".
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> So is lying, ok, and poking fun at Kuthe being
>> wobbly from MS is fair game and not making fun of someones handicap?
> >

>It's a 5 minute walk from my house to the pub. It's a 30 minute walk
>from the pub to my house. The difference is staggering.

The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 8:35 AM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> No.Â* But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
>>> is not "a lot of lawn".
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> Even if he has MS, it has no affect on the size of his lawn.
>>
>> Jill
> >

>What the **** does his lawn size have to do with you assholes
>making fun of Kuthe's disability such as Multiple sclerosis?
>
>Are you really that cruel?

Yes. It amazes me every day.

--
The other Save Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:57:23 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 5:23 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 06:29:59 -0400, Mike Hunt >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> So is lying, ok, and poking fun at Kuthe being
>>> wobbly from MS is fair game and not making fun of someones handicap?

>> I've said before that John's 'wobbliness' could be caused by tardive
>> dyskensia, whish is a possible side effect of quetiapine (Seroquel).
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardive_dyskinesia
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetiapine
>>

>How long have you been practicing medicine?

A useful suggestion by a useless person is still a useful suggestion.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 14:21:22 -0400, Glen Tuttle
> wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 6:29 AM, Mike Hunt wrote:

>>> No.Â* But even someone with MS knows that his little postage stamp
>>> is not "a lot of lawn".
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> So is lying, ok, and poking fun at Kuthe being
>> wobbly from MS is fair game and not making fun of someones handicap?
> >

>It's a 5 minute walk from my house to the pub. It's a 30 minute walk
>from the pub to my house. The difference is staggering.

Imagine buying a book of jokes and then quoting them one by one in a
newsgroup.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 1:54 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:57:23 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 6/1/2021 5:23 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> I've said before that John's 'wobbliness' could be caused by tardive
>>> dyskensia, whish is a possible side effect of quetiapine (Seroquel).
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardive_dyskinesia
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetiapine
>>>

>> How long have you been practicing medicine?

> A useful suggestion by a useless person is still a useful suggestion.

And a misdiagnosis by a troll is still a misdiagnosis.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 15:45:00 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 1:54 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:57:23 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> How long have you been practicing medicine?

>> A useful suggestion by a useless person is still a useful suggestion.

>And a misdiagnosis by a troll is still a misdiagnosis.

We mow a lot:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/mMMRW71

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 05:54:27 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:57:23 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 6/1/2021 5:23 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> I've said before that John's 'wobbliness' could be caused by tardive
>>> dyskensia, whish is a possible side effect of quetiapine (Seroquel).
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardive_dyskinesia
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetiapine
>>>

>>How long have you been practicing medicine?

>A useful suggestion by a useless person is still a useful suggestion.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 05:47:45 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 10:47:57 -0400, Mike Hunt >
>wrote:

>>> Even if he has MS, it has no affect on the size of his lawn.
>>>
>>> Jill
>> >

>>What the **** does his lawn size have to do with you assholes
>>making fun of Kuthe's disability such as Multiple sclerosis?
>>
>>Are you really that cruel?

>Yes. It amazes me every day.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 06:10:21 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 14:21:22 -0400, Glen Tuttle
> wrote:

>>> So is lying, ok, and poking fun at Kuthe being
>>> wobbly from MS is fair game and not making fun of someones handicap?
>> >

>>It's a 5 minute walk from my house to the pub. It's a 30 minute walk
>>from the pub to my house. The difference is staggering.

>Imagine buying a book of jokes and then quoting them one by one in a
>newsgroup.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 15:45:00 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 6/1/2021 1:54 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:57:23 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> How long have you been practicing medicine?

>> A useful suggestion by a useless person is still a useful suggestion.
>>

>And a misdiagnosis by a troll is still a misdiagnosis.

I'm not a troll. I'm being trolled. Big difference.

And it's not a diagnosis. It's a theory, a possibility, something to
think about. A couple of months ago, John said he fell over 3 times
mowing the lawn.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 18:14:37 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 15:45:00 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 6/1/2021 1:54 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:57:23 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> A useful suggestion by a useless person is still a useful suggestion.

>>And a misdiagnosis by a troll is still a misdiagnosis.

>We mow a lot:
>https://postimg.cc/gallery/mMMRW71

The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 4:14 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 15:45:00 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 6/1/2021 1:54 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:57:23 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> A useful suggestion by a useless person is still a useful suggestion.

>> And a misdiagnosis by a troll is still a misdiagnosis.

> We mow a lot:
> https://postimg.cc/gallery/mMMRW71

WAY to much work!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 15:45:00 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 6/1/2021 1:54 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:57:23 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> A useful suggestion by a useless person is still a useful suggestion.

>>And a misdiagnosis by a troll is still a misdiagnosis.

>We mow a lot:
>https://postimg.cc/gallery/mMMRW71

The big red triangle at the back makes it look a bit like a special
needs vehicle.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 08:33:48 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 18:14:37 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 15:45:00 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>>>And a misdiagnosis by a troll is still a misdiagnosis.

>>We mow a lot:
>>https://postimg.cc/gallery/mMMRW71

>The big red triangle at the back makes it look a bit like a special
>needs vehicle.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 4:26 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 15:45:00 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 6/1/2021 1:54 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 09:57:23 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> A useful suggestion by a useless person is still a useful suggestion.
>>>

>> And a misdiagnosis by a troll is still a misdiagnosis.

> I'm not a troll. I'm being trolled. Big difference.

;-)

> And it's not a diagnosis. It's a theory, a possibility, something to
> think about. A couple of months ago, John said he fell over 3 times
> mowing the lawn.

And apparently every troll on RFC went to Defcon 5 status!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 12:33:54 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 18:14:37 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 15:45:00 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:

> >>And a misdiagnosis by a troll is still a misdiagnosis.

> >We mow a lot:
> >https://postimg.cc/gallery/mMMRW71

> The big red triangle at the back makes it look a bit like a special
> needs vehicle.
> --
> The other Dave Smith.

If you see it on the road, it means you got a slow-ass vehicle in front of you and to just chill out a bit. I once had a golf cart pull out in front of me. That's the first time I ever see that. I felt like one of those guys stuck behind an Amish carriage. It seemed so silly to me that I burst out laughing. The cart turned into the driveway of a tennis club. That thing was a tennis cart. OTOH, in this case, it probably means it's a special needs vehicle.*

*I'm obliged to not ridicule people with a likely brain injury but shit man, I'm only human. Gomen nasai!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:29:46 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 12:33:54 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 18:14:37 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
>> wrote:

>> >We mow a lot:
>> >https://postimg.cc/gallery/mMMRW71

>> The big red triangle at the back makes it look a bit like a special
>> needs vehicle.
>> --
>> The other Dave Smith.

>If you see it on the road, it means you got a slow-ass vehicle in front of you and to just chill out a bit. I once had a golf cart pull out in front of me. That's the first time I ever see that. I felt like one of those guys stuck behind an Amish carriage. It seemed so silly to me that I burst out laughing. The cart turned into the driveway of a tennis club. That thing was a tennis cart. OTOH, in this case, it probably means it's a special needs vehicle.*
>
>*I'm obliged to not ridicule people with a likely brain injury but shit man, I'm only human. Gomen nasai!

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 5:29 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 12:33:54 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 18:14:37 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 15:45:00 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> We mow a lot:
>>> https://postimg.cc/gallery/mMMRW71

>> The big red triangle at the back makes it look a bit like a special
>> needs vehicle.
>> --
>> The other Dave Smith.

> If you see it on the road, it means you got a slow-ass vehicle in front of you and to just chill out a bit. I once had a golf cart pull out in front of me. That's the first time I ever see that. I felt like one of those guys stuck behind an Amish carriage. It seemed so silly to me that I burst out laughing. The cart turned into the driveway of a tennis club. That thing was a tennis cart. OTOH, in this case, it probably means it's a special needs vehicle.*
>
> *I'm obliged to not ridicule people with a likely brain injury but shit man, I'm only human. Gomen nasai!

Oh no, Amish tennis?

Someone's going to get a tired arm from that.

;-/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 12:33:54 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 18:14:37 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
>> wrote:

>> >We mow a lot:
>> >https://postimg.cc/gallery/mMMRW71

>> The big red triangle at the back makes it look a bit like a special
>> needs vehicle.
>> --
>> The other Dave Smith.

>If you see it on the road, it means you got a slow-ass vehicle in front of you and to just chill out a bit. I once had a golf cart pull out in front of me. That's the first time I ever see that. I felt like one of those guys stuck behind an Amish carriage. It seemed so silly to me that I burst out laughing. The cart turned into the driveway of a tennis club. That thing was a tennis cart. OTOH, in this case, it probably means it's a special needs vehicle.*
>
>*I'm obliged to not ridicule people with a likely brain injury but shit man, I'm only human. Gomen nasai!

Especially this pictu
https://postimg.cc/xNRzFnwK

The red triangle, the tiny man and the huge helmet. You'd think this
is how he goes from door to door trick-or-treating.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2021 5:41 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:29:46 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
> wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 12:33:54 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> The big red triangle at the back makes it look a bit like a special
>>> needs vehicle.
>>> --
>>> The other Dave Smith.

>> If you see it on the road, it means you got a slow-ass vehicle in front of you and to just chill out a bit. I once had a golf cart pull out in front of me. That's the first time I ever see that. I felt like one of those guys stuck behind an Amish carriage. It seemed so silly to me that I burst out laughing. The cart turned into the driveway of a tennis club. That thing was a tennis cart. OTOH, in this case, it probably means it's a special needs vehicle.*
>>
>> *I'm obliged to not ridicule people with a likely brain injury but shit man, I'm only human. Gomen nasai!

> Especially this pictu
> https://postimg.cc/xNRzFnwK
>
> The red triangle, the tiny man and the huge helmet. You'd think this
> is how he goes from door to door trick-or-treating.

Looks like his wife on the way back from the hair stylist's...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 09:41:57 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:29:46 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
>wrote:
>
>>On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 12:33:54 PM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> The big red triangle at the back makes it look a bit like a special
>>> needs vehicle.
>>> --
>>> The other Dave Smith.

>>If you see it on the road, it means you got a slow-ass vehicle in front of you and to just chill out a bit. I once had a golf cart pull out in front of me. That's the first time I ever see that. I felt like one of those guys stuck behind an Amish carriage. It seemed so silly to me that I burst out laughing. The cart turned into the driveway of a tennis club. That thing was a tennis cart. OTOH, in this case, it probably means it's a special needs vehicle.*
>>
>>*I'm obliged to not ridicule people with a likely brain injury but shit man, I'm only human. Gomen nasai!

>Especially this pictu
>https://postimg.cc/xNRzFnwK
>
>The red triangle, the tiny man and the huge helmet. You'd think this
>is how he goes from door to door trick-or-treating.

The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> We mow a lot:
> https://postimg.cc/gallery/mMMRW71

You mow TOO much.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 08:35:29 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> We mow a lot:
>> https://postimg.cc/gallery/mMMRW71

>You mow TOO much.

Actually I mow just the right amount.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 08:35:29 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> We mow a lot:
>> https://postimg.cc/gallery/mMMRW71

>You mow TOO much.