Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bryan is DEFINITELY Stalking me!

On Sat, 29 May 2021 19:15:07 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:53:06 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>
>>> get over your fascist control tendencies please.

>> Bryan's 'control tendencies' are to make vacuous Walter Mitty style
>> threats limited by implied context to keyboarding. Whilst fascist in your
>> opinion, I would not deem them a 'control tendency' just by virtue of the
>> fact that Bryan has absolutely zero effect on what John posts.
>>

>>> You just handed him the means to sue you for:
>>> harassment stalking intimidation libel blackmail

>> I am not a lawyer. My worthless legal opinion is that most of what people
>> post here can easily be defended as satire.
>>

>>> I think you'd best pipe down for a spell, take a nice vacay from all the
>>> hatred, before it roars back to bite your own ass.

>> Lot's of people here have been saying that for some time. The more the
>> better I suppose, so thanks for your voice.
>>

>> By the way, I cooked cabbage, red peppers, radicchio, sweet onion, leek,
>> & mushrooms in butter, covered & baked 250 F for a few hours. (We're
>> supposed to at least pretend to talk about food once in a while.)
>>

>I toasted some slices of french bread and smeared peanut butter on
>them. Pretty good.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:57:04 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> An unreasonable mandate - like saying that vulnerable people should not
>>> watch tv, listen to the radio, have internet, or be allowed to go
>>> outside in public.
>>>
>>> How many more Constitutional rights does the fascist left want to
>>> deprive us of?
>>>

>> Fascist left is a nonsense term. The extreme right is fascist. The extreme
>> left is communist. Reasonable folks are not extreme. Folks who write the
>> words, "fascist left," are typically Trump believers who support "The Big Lie."
>>>

>> Perhaps you are one of the Trump folks who insinuates himself into public
>> forums to disrupt. Maybe you love Marjorie Taylor Greene. Maybe you'd
>> like to sniff her panties.
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>She'd probably **** in his face!
>
>We have a two party system: The communist deomocratic party, and
>the republican Nazi party.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:45:53 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> You are psychotic and have manic phases. Eventually your records
>>> will provide enough data to put you away. I hope it happens before
>>> you enact your dream of a mass killing.
>>>
>>> I'm glad I'm not in St. Louis (da loo)
>>>

>> He's not going to kill anybody.
>>>
>>> Kuth, you are a real ****ed up guy, and I'm glad I'm not near you,
>>> but I do fear for those near you. When you finally explode, you
>>> will be on national news for weeks.
>>>
>>> I take you seriously. You are a bomb which will explode.
>>>

>> He's creepy, but he's not dangerous.
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>Hell, man, Just take him under your wing, and have him move in.
>Your son bought his own place and left, so plenty of room for kuth,
>if your wife can handle it.
>
>Hell, paint your spare bedroom purple and keep his shrink and the
>police on speed dial
>
>But don't turn your back on a mental patient. Keep a close watch
>while tending any nut cases.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:34:14 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> You are psychotic and have manic phases. Eventually your records
>>> will provide enough data to put you away. I hope it happens before
>>> you enact your dream of a mass killing.
>>>
>>> I'm glad I'm not in St. Louis (da loo)
>>>

>> He's not going to kill anybody.
>>>
>>> Kuth, you are a real ****ed up guy, and I'm glad I'm not near you,
>>> but I do fear for those near you. When you finally explode, you
>>> will be on national news for weeks.
>>>
>>> I take you seriously. You are a bomb which will explode.
>>>

>> He's creepy, but he's not dangerous.
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>I've never had intimate relations with him, like you, so I'll take
>your word for it.
>
>I still wouldn't turn my back on an unstable person, if I were you.
>I was an army medic in the 1970's, and sometimes was assigned
>backup for the psychiatric ward on the next wing. When shit hit the
>fan, I'd try to help. The next guys to come were the MPs with
>nightsticks.
>
>Sometimes it got crazy.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:46:59 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 5:46:48 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>> > "Vulnerable people" should stay the Hell off of unmoderated Usenet
>> > newsgroups. It's been that way for decades. Anyone who has been
>> > on Usenet for many years knows, or should know that.
>> >>
>> > --Bryan
>> >

>> An unreasonable mandate - like saying that vulnerable people should not
>> watch tv, listen to the radio, have internet, or be allowed to go
>> outside in public.
>>
>> How many more Constitutional rights does the fascist left want to
>> deprive us of?
>>

>Fascist left is a nonsense term. The extreme right is fascist. The extreme
>left is communist. Reasonable folks are not extreme. Folks who write the
>words, "fascist left," are typically Trump believers who support "The Big Lie."
>>

>Perhaps you are one of the Trump folks who insinuates himself into public
>forums to disrupt. Maybe you love Marjorie Taylor Greene. Maybe you'd
>like to sniff her panties.
>>

>--Bryan

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe is DEFINITELY a mentally ill piece of shit!

On 5/29/2021 12:23 PM, drop ****ing dead, KOOKthe:

Shut the **** up, you worthless ****tard. NOBODY CARES!

If would be good to know you've been beaten to death with a crowbar.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 16:43:26 -0700, i get by with a little help
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 12:23 PM, drop ****ing dead, KOOKthe:

>Shut the **** up, you worthless ****tard. NOBODY CARES!
>
>If would be good to know you've been beaten to death with a crowbar.

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 1:30 PM, KOOKthe ate more shit:

> The

Next time, please consider suicide by cop. Your extermination
would be a welcome relief.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 11:05:01 AM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/30/2021 5:10 AM, Janet wrote:
> > In article >,
> > says...

> >> Like they didn't listen to Julie?

> > Yes, they listened. If you go to them, they will listen to you and see
> > in your own words, how you posted a medical smear to discredit Brian and
> > abused your professional status as a nurse, to verify the lie. You
> > pretend to a psychiatric qualification/experience/status you don't
> > possess. Over and over. That is professional misconduct.

> No it is NOT!
>
> He is not acting in a professional capacity nor in a professional venue.
>
> Get this stuff through your rumor mongering ears, dear.
> >> I ended up in Clayton holdover just at her word!

> > No, you ended up in Clayton holdover because of your own archived
> > threat in public here on rfc. THat's why the police took action to
> > protect the public in St Louis while they investigated YOU.
> >
> > Your professional misconduct (as a nurse making false medical
> > diagnoses in public) is right here in your own words, repeated over and
> > over. So it would be incredibly stupid of YOU to draw St Louis police
> > attention to public evidence of your professional misconduct as a St
> > Louis nurse, against a St Louis resident.

> You are thick as brick dear!
>
> He is not acting in a professional capacity nor in a professional venue.
> > Plus posts by you that strongly suggest your medically verified mental
> > disorder is out of control and may render you unfit to be a paediatric
> > nurse.
> >
> > They will take action, again, to protect the residents of St Louis
> > from any danger you pose to them. Like they did before.

> BULLSHIT BULLYING!
>
> He is not acting in a professional capacity nor in a professional venue.
> > You could face another professional disciplinary. Last time that
> > happened, your employer sacked you on the spot. This time, second
> > offence, you could lose your nursing registration and never work again.
> >

> > Janet UK
> >

> Stupid British ****waffle, READ and LEARN:
>
> He is not acting in a professional capacity nor in a professional venue!
>
> My Gawd you are dumb as the day is long!

Yeah, Janet. In Wolfy's America juries tend to be very sympathetic
towards old men who are sexually fixated on girls who are under 18.
Remember how Roy Moore resoundingly defeated Doug Jones in
2017? I wonder if Wolfy's nephew has a tee shirt that reads, "My
Uncle participated in the Capital insurrection in spirit, but all I got was
this stupid tee shirt"?

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/2/2021 5:20 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 11:05:01 AM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> On 5/30/2021 5:10 AM, Janet wrote:
>>> In article >,
>>> says...

>>> Yes, they listened. If you go to them, they will listen to you and see
>>> in your own words, how you posted a medical smear to discredit Brian and
>>> abused your professional status as a nurse, to verify the lie. You
>>> pretend to a psychiatric qualification/experience/status you don't
>>> possess. Over and over. That is professional misconduct.

>> No it is NOT!
>>
>> He is not acting in a professional capacity nor in a professional venue.
>>
>> Get this stuff through your rumor mongering ears, dear.
>>>
>>> No, you ended up in Clayton holdover because of your own archived
>>> threat in public here on rfc. THat's why the police took action to
>>> protect the public in St Louis while they investigated YOU.
>>>
>>> Your professional misconduct (as a nurse making false medical
>>> diagnoses in public) is right here in your own words, repeated over and
>>> over. So it would be incredibly stupid of YOU to draw St Louis police
>>> attention to public evidence of your professional misconduct as a St
>>> Louis nurse, against a St Louis resident.

>> You are thick as brick dear!
>>
>> He is not acting in a professional capacity nor in a professional venue.
>>> Plus posts by you that strongly suggest your medically verified mental
>>> disorder is out of control and may render you unfit to be a paediatric
>>> nurse.
>>>
>>> They will take action, again, to protect the residents of St Louis
>>> from any danger you pose to them. Like they did before.

>> BULLSHIT BULLYING!
>>
>> He is not acting in a professional capacity nor in a professional venue.
>>> You could face another professional disciplinary. Last time that
>>> happened, your employer sacked you on the spot. This time, second
>>> offence, you could lose your nursing registration and never work again.
>>>

>>> Janet UK
>>>

>> Stupid British ****waffle, READ and LEARN:
>>
>> He is not acting in a professional capacity nor in a professional venue!
>>
>> My Gawd you are dumb as the day is long!
>>

> Yeah, Janet. In Wolfy's America juries tend to be very sympathetic
> towards old men who are sexually fixated on girls who are under 18.

In what is left of "my America' hearsay is not evidence, ymmv, you
gangstalking asshole.

> Remember how Roy Moore resoundingly defeated Doug Jones in
> 2017?

Is your life an entire chronology pf perceived political slights and
misadventures?

If so - you obviously voted DEMOTARD!

> I wonder if Wolfy's nephew has a tee shirt that reads, "My
> Uncle participated in the Capital insurrection in spirit, but all I got was
> this stupid tee shirt"?
>>

> --Bryan

My uncle is not Antifa, so...

Hey, guess what happened so they were LET IN?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-doors-video/

According to this American patriot, who is a US Marine veteran who
worked overseas at a US Embassy, the doors on the US Capitol are
electronically controlled magnetic locked doors. And someone inside the
security booth at the US Capitol opened the doors!

Here is what we were told.

Retired Marine: Were on the top level now €“ about 15 feet from the
doors just before they opened up. People are yelling and screaming.
Everyones cheering, all kind of stuff. Its chaotic. But were just
kind of there. And then all of the sudden the doors open up from the
inside. I have a picture taken about two seconds before the doors
opened. And then I have a picture taken about six seconds later and the
doors were open.

Jim Hoft: And they were not opened from the outside?

Retired Marine: They were opened from the inside. Now one of the stories
I read recently was that some Marine, some Marine Major, went inside and
managed to run around and open up the doors. And I think that was on
your website, as well. But heres what I can tell you about magnetic
locks. If a door is locked by a mag lock it cannot be opened from the
outside or the inside unless the person controlling that door opens that
door by turning off the magnetic lock which those doors according to the
photos I took are equipped with.

Jim Hoft: Holy cow! Thats really big news there!

Retired Marine: Now these magnetic locks, I worked in the American
embassy overseas. They are very, very strong.

Jim Hoft: Im sure and they, you would think at the US Capitol they
would have top security there.

Retired Marine: Now to give you an idea how strong they are, you could
tie a chain to the handlebars of the door and tie it onto a truck. And
you can take off with the truck and it is probably going to rip the door
handles off but it is not going to open that door. The only way those
doors can be opened if they want to be opened is from inside a security
booth that is also equipped with a magnetic lock.

Jim Hoft: Has this ever been reported?

Retired Marine: Not that Ive heard of.

Jim Hoft: Oh my God, this is really big!

Retired Marine: If those magnetic locks had been engaged, in other
words, if Capitol Police did not want people opening that door. Now I
can understand they might say, €œWe had police outside so we didnt want
to engage them.€ If they did not want those magnetic locks open, there
is NOTHING, nothing, no person, no group of people, no hundreds of
people who could have opened those doors. No one. Unless the Capitol
Police wanted those doors open. As soon as those doors were open, I was
lifted off my feet. There was a forward momentum.

UPDATE€“ We received this from a reader on magnetic doors. A fire alarm
set off from the inside €” which did not happen €” can also unlock the doors.

Information on magnetic locks. Magnetic locks are strong. But according
to safety, mag locked doors must have an egress option in case of fire
or emergency exit. Therefore there are 2 options to allow mag locked
doors to open. One is fire alarm. If fire alarm goes off, mag locks will
unlock if wired correctly. The second option is a REX sensor. (Request
to exit). Rex sensor is an interior ceiling mounted (normally) proximity
sensor.

Both of these options involve someone on the inside.