Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Well I got my Nissan Leaf BACK!

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 12:31:28 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:51:25 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

> What mechanic test drives a vehical for 50 miles?

I mean my car had 50" miles of CHARGE when I picked it up.

> We bring our
> Toyotas to the dealership for repairs and the furtherest they've test
> driven is 5 miles... however for most work they bench test... no
> miles... they simply put the vehical on their computer to check it
> out.

Bommarito used two test drivers and they checked all alignment, etc.

> I just had a new starter put on my 1990 Landcruiser, the
> original finally died. It was driven less than one mile, to bring it
> inside and put on a lift. Legit mechanics don't like to drive a
> customer's vehical any more than necessasary, they don't need the
> liability. The hardest part of replacing that starter was locating
> one, they located two in CA.

Starters, how quaint! My Leaf has NO starter, nothing to start.

> Long ago I did most auto repairs myself but with todays modern cars
> special tools and software is required... there's very little an owner
> can do themself. Even for new tires I go to a place that only sells
> tires, balances, and aligns... Mavis does good work and has good
> prices.

I went to the dealer, Bommarito, for my work needed on my Leaf.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 12:10:39 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > If he's constipated, perhaps you could loosen him up a little with Mr. Bumpy.

> > --Bryan

> You ARE a Perv, Bryan! Plain and simple!

YOU are the one that stuck a be - rubbered corn cob up yer wazoo to "pleasure" yourself...THEN you put it on the coffee table as a "conversation piece"...

Do you have a clitoris up there in yer butthole Grand Canyon, or...???

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:59:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 12:10:39 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> If he's constipated, perhaps you could loosen him up a little with Mr. Bumpy.

>> --Bryan

>You ARE a Perv, Bryan! Plain and simple!

And a narcissist, remember?

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:31:20 -0400, Sheldon Martin wrote:

> What mechanic test drives a vehical for 50 miles?

They don't. John just said that because I mentioned. He woudl never
have the foresight to take an *odometer* reading (thank you, Jill).

It doesn't surprise me that you can't recognize a lie and call it
when you see it.

>>Your story keeps changing. Full time, long term, oh, a couple of
>>months. Got the WEEK OFF! uh, except maybe on Friday. Make up your mind.
>>
>>Jill

Yeah, every 12 hours it changes. John lies to himself just as much
as he does to us. So I let it slide more than Sheldon's lying.
I'll stick pick out some contrary cherries to quote. Even though we
can't physically see him squirm, he's driving himself nutz.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 12:13:05 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:59:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
>wrote:
>
>>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 12:10:39 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> If he's constipated, perhaps you could loosen him up a little with Mr. Bumpy.

>>> --Bryan

>>You ARE a Perv, Bryan! Plain and simple!

>And a narcissist, remember?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 19:07:39 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 12:31:28 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:51:25 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>> What mechanic test drives a vehical for 50 miles?

>I mean my car had 50" miles of CHARGE when I picked it up.
>
>> We bring our
>> Toyotas to the dealership for repairs and the furtherest they've test
>> driven is 5 miles... however for most work they bench test... no
>> miles... they simply put the vehical on their computer to check it
>> out.

>Bommarito used two test drivers and they checked all alignment, etc.
>

>> I just had a new starter put on my 1990 Landcruiser, the
>> original finally died. It was driven less than one mile, to bring it
>> inside and put on a lift. Legit mechanics don't like to drive a
>> customer's vehical any more than necessasary, they don't need the
>> liability. The hardest part of replacing that starter was locating
>> one, they located two in CA.

>Starters, how quaint! My Leaf has NO starter, nothing to start.
>

>> Long ago I did most auto repairs myself but with todays modern cars
>> special tools and software is required... there's very little an owner
>> can do themself. Even for new tires I go to a place that only sells
>> tires, balances, and aligns... Mavis does good work and has good
>> prices.

>I went to the dealer, Bommarito, for my work needed on my Leaf.
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 12:10:39 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> If he's constipated, perhaps you could loosen him up a little with Mr. Bumpy.

>> --Bryan

>You ARE a Perv, Bryan! Plain and simple!
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:57:55 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 10:51:34 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>> Your story keeps changing. Full time, long term, oh, a couple of
>> months. Got the WEEK OFF! uh, except maybe on Friday. Make up your mind.
>>
>> Jill

>My Client WAS in school (he graduated Kintergarden but now he is on Summer Break so I see him five days a week now. For two months.
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 01:34:03 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:43:08 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>
>> What did you fail at?

>Bryan & myself are both failures in the e-book business. His is
>(apparently) in the proper format for e-readers; mine is simply a link
>within my personal not-for-profit website:
>
>http://mduffy.x10host.com/dogdayafternoon.htm

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:43:08 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 6:08 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:29:46 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>
>> Watch it there Wolfy! This group ain't big enough for 3 failed authors.
>>

>Huh?
>
>What did you fail at?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:22:29 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:37:54 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>> > Apparently, Missouri nursing board endorses psychotic practitioners.
>> >
>> > WooHoo!
>> >

>> What may be "apparent" to you is as muddled as the rest of your thinking
>> here.
>>

>Maybe you should write a novel too. You seem quite imaginative.
>>

>--Bryan

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 22:35:17 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:31:20 -0400, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>
>> What mechanic test drives a vehical for 50 miles?

>They don't. John just said that because I mentioned. He woudl never
>have the foresight to take an *odometer* reading (thank you, Jill).
>
>It doesn't surprise me that you can't recognize a lie and call it
>when you see it.
>
>>>Your story keeps changing. Full time, long term, oh, a couple of
>>>months. Got the WEEK OFF! uh, except maybe on Friday. Make up your mind.
>>>
>>>Jill

>Yeah, every 12 hours it changes. John lies to himself just as much
>as he does to us. So I let it slide more than Sheldon's lying.
>I'll stick pick out some contrary cherries to quote. Even though we
>can't physically see him squirm, he's driving himself nutz.
>
>-sw

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 7:34 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:43:08 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>
>> What did you fail at?

> Bryan & myself are both failures in the e-book business. His is
> (apparently) in the proper format for e-readers; mine is simply a link
> within my personal not-for-profit website:
>
> http://mduffy.x10host.com/dogdayafternoon.htm

So we fill in the forms to write it for you?

Novel idea, lol.

;-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 22:02:41 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 7:34 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:43:08 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>
>>> What did you fail at?

>> Bryan & myself are both failures in the e-book business. His is
>> (apparently) in the proper format for e-readers; mine is simply a link
>> within my personal not-for-profit website:
>>
>> http://mduffy.x10host.com/dogdayafternoon.htm
>>

>So we fill in the forms to write it for you?
>
>Novel idea, lol.
>
>;-)

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 00:08:20 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 16:29:46 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>
>Watch it there Wolfy! This group ain't big enough for 3 failed authors.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 08:11:24 +1000, Jim Lahey >
wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 07:31:56 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
>wrote:
>
>>No monetary charge!

>Yeah, apart from the other $14000 you've blown on it so
>far.................
>
>>50+ miles on the car wen I picked it up!

>Hell, the battery will nearly be flat..................
>>
>>John Kuthe, Narcisitc idiot...

>You're such a dumb shit. Wow. You could have used all the money you
>wasted on Uber. Less harm to the environment and no more of your silly
>driving accidents. One day you'll kill somebody

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 19:09:35 -0700 (PDT), GM

>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 12:10:39 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > If he's constipated, perhaps you could loosen him up a little with Mr. Bumpy.

>> > --Bryan

>> You ARE a Perv, Bryan! Plain and simple!

>YOU are the one that stuck a be - rubbered corn cob up yer wazoo to "pleasure" yourself...THEN you put it on the coffee table as a "conversation piece"...
>
>Do you have a clitoris up there in yer butthole Grand Canyon, or...???

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 22:02:41 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

> So we fill in the forms to write it for you?

I'm starting to think you're looking for an argument.

All you need to do is check the box to accept the licence terms and press
the 'Make Story' button. It will use default values already filled-in.

> Novel idea, lol.

I saw it on a website where they wanted $ to mail out a hardcopy, so I
took it upon myself to create a free tree-free version.

Reading level is ~8 years, but there are some 'adult' double entendres.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/30/2021 6:50 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 22:02:41 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>
>> So we fill in the forms to write it for you?

> I'm starting to think you're looking for an argument.

Was my question inaccurate?

> All you need to do is check the box to accept the licence terms and press
> the 'Make Story' button. It will use default values already filled-in.

Ah..Ok then.

>> Novel idea, lol.

> I saw it on a website where they wanted $ to mail out a hardcopy, so I
> took it upon myself to create a free tree-free version.
>
> Reading level is ~8 years, but there are some 'adult' double entendres.

And it won't sell through?

Points for creativity man.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 19:06:42 -0700 (PDT), GM

>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 10:51:34 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > Your story keeps changing. Full time, long term, oh, a couple of
>> > months. Got the WEEK OFF! uh, except maybe on Friday. Make up your mind.
>> >
>> > Jill

>> My Client WAS in school (he graduated Kintergarden but now he is on Summer Break so I see him five days a week now. For two months.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>Huh...when you first started spinning this tale it was going to be for a few years, until you retired...you'd be "all set"...
>
>Guess you suck at "time management", lol...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 12:50:49 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 22:02:41 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>
>> So we fill in the forms to write it for you?

>I'm starting to think you're looking for an argument.
>
>All you need to do is check the box to accept the licence terms and press
>the 'Make Story' button. It will use default values already filled-in.
>

>> Novel idea, lol.

>I saw it on a website where they wanted $ to mail out a hardcopy, so I
>took it upon myself to create a free tree-free version.
>
>Reading level is ~8 years, but there are some 'adult' double entendres.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:49:04 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> What may be "apparent" to you is as muddled as the rest of your thinking
>>> here.
>>>

>> Maybe you should write a novel too. You seem quite imaginative.
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>Wolfy likes popcorn.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 16:25:51 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>In article >,
says...

>> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 10:51:34 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > Your story keeps changing. Full time, long term, oh, a couple of
>> > months. Got the WEEK OFF! uh, except maybe on Friday. Make up your mind.
>> >
>> > Jill

>> My Client WAS in school (he graduated Kintergarden but now he is on Summer Break so I see him five days a week now. For two months.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> quote
>
>On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:38:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> And next week, looking for a new pediatric client M-Th, mornings!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN..

> At least one of the above posts by you, is a lie. Probably both.
>
> Janet UK

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 09:47:59 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sun, 30 May 2021 19:00:06 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:
>
>>On 5/30/2021 11:25 AM, Janet wrote:
>>> In article >,
>>> says...

>>> quote

>>> At least one of the above posts by you, is a lie. Probably both.
>>>
>>> Janet UK
>>>

>>He *just posted* yesterday 5/29/2021:
>>
>>"BULLSHIT! I have my Pediatric Nursing Client FIVE days a week (four for
>>this week) for a couple more months before I have to find a new Client!"
>> Now suddenly the kid is on Summer Break but he sees him five days a
>>week now. It's all puffery.

>Jill McKuthe, you must be dreaming of John every night. Enjoy!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Well KOOKthe got Mentally Ill Narcissism BACK!

On 5/29/2021 7:31 AM, You need to ****ing die, KOOKthe:

NOBODY CARES, SHITSTAIN! GO GET YOURSELF ELIMINATED IN EAST ST LOUIS!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 7:07 PM, You need to die soon, KOOKthe:

> I went

Nobody cares where you went, ****tard.

Just go GET YOURSELF KILLED NOW!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 7:55 AM, KOOKthe ate a lot of:

> BULLSHIT!

and is

> SO full of of SHIT.

**** off out of here, KOOKthe. You are a useless piece of shit, you have
nothing worthwhile to contribute here, and you are widely hated. Eat
shit, drop ****ing DEAD!