Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I'm gonna go get my Leaf back tomorrow morning

I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:28:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Even MORE $$$ wasted, you blithering MORON...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:57:38 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:28:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Even MORE $$$ wasted, you blithering MORON...!!!
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

Nope, they did some work on my Leaf for me, I was just having them check it out.

And I'm working full time as a nurse so I am earning a good salary. So **** OFF!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Check behind the seats. I bet they shit there.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 8:28 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

How much money are you going to waste on a car that isn't worth what you
paid for it? (This is a rhetorical question since we all know you've
spent more than $8000 on repairs in the last year or so.) And why on
earth did you have to leave it overnight?

I took my car to the shop yesterday. The button under the brake pedal
broke. When I got home from work on Wednesday the brake lights wouldn't
go out and I knew immediately what the problem was. I disconnected the
negative battery cable, re-connected it the next morning and drove it to
the shop before going to work. The man fixed it in under 10 minutes.
He didn't charge me anything.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 9:39 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:57:38 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:28:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Even MORE $$$ wasted, you blithering MORON...!!!
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

> Nope, they did some work on my Leaf for me, I was just having them check it out.
>
> And I'm working full time as a nurse so I am earning a good salary. So **** OFF!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Oh, so you're driving that gasoline fueled van of yours to work? Hypocrite.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 21:49:28 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 8:28 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>How much money are you going to waste on a car that isn't worth what you
>paid for it? (This is a rhetorical question since we all know you've
>spent more than $8000 on repairs in the last year or so.) And why on
>earth did you have to leave it overnight?
>
>I took my car to the shop yesterday. The button under the brake pedal
>broke. When I got home from work on Wednesday the brake lights wouldn't
>go out and I knew immediately what the problem was. I disconnected the
>negative battery cable, re-connected it the next morning and drove it to
>the shop before going to work. The man fixed it in under 10 minutes.
>He didn't charge me anything.

This message was brought to you by Jill McKuthe.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 9:49 PM, jmcquown wrote:

> I took my car to the shop yesterday.Â* The button under the brake pedal
> broke.Â* When I got home from work on Wednesday the brake lights wouldn't
> go out and I knew immediately what the problem was.Â* I disconnected the
> negative battery cable, re-connected it the next morning and drove it to
> the shop before going to work.Â* The man fixed it in under 10 minutes. He
> didn't charge me anything.
>
> Jill

I'm impressed. Few people would know to do that. Even fewer would know
how to do it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 17:57:35 -0700, GM wrote:

> On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:28:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like
>> something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around

> Even MORE $$$ wasted, you blithering MORON...!!!

C'mon, he said it felt wobbly. I've taken my car in for that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 21:51:37 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 9:39 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Even MORE $$$ wasted, you blithering MORON...!!!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg

>> Nope, they did some work on my Leaf for me, I was just having them check it out.
>>
>> And I'm working full time as a nurse so I am earning a good salary. So **** OFF!
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Oh, so you're driving that gasoline fueled van of yours to work? Hypocrite.

This message was brought to you by Jill McKuthe.

--
The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 21:56:55 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 9:49 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>

>> I took my car to the shop yesterday.Â* The button under the brake pedal
>> broke.Â* When I got home from work on Wednesday the brake lights wouldn't
>> go out and I knew immediately what the problem was.Â* I disconnected the
>> negative battery cable, re-connected it the next morning and drove it to
>> the shop before going to work.Â* The man fixed it in under 10 minutes. He
>> didn't charge me anything.
>>
>> Jill

>I'm impressed. Few people would know to do that. Even fewer would know
>how to do it.

Not just a bitchy face.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 9:56 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/28/2021 9:49 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>

>> I took my car to the shop yesterday.Â* The button under the brake pedal
>> broke.Â* When I got home from work on Wednesday the brake lights
>> wouldn't go out and I knew immediately what the problem was.Â* I
>> disconnected the negative battery cable, re-connected it the next
>> morning and drove it to the shop before going to work.Â* The man fixed
>> it in under 10 minutes. He didn't charge me anything.
>>
>> Jill

> I'm impressed.Â* Few people would know to do that. Even fewer would know
> how to do it.

Thank you, sir! The nut on the battery cable was too tight for me to
loosen so I called a friend and he came right over. (Drove up in his
snazzy 1955 MG. This guy is a car enthusiast.) The nut on the cable
was *almost* too tight for him to turn. I was about to get the WD-40
when he managed to loosen it enough to remove. I hooked it back up in
the morning and drove it to the shop. One thing I noticed is people
don't tend to tail-gait when your brake lights never go off. LOL

I basically haven't had to pay much for any repairs. The AC in the car
started failing last year. Not a problem in the Fall/Winter but would
be brutal in the Summer. Before it started getting hot this year I went
to an auto parts store and bought a can of coolant (used to be freon).
I didn't know where the valves are for adding it to this car, although
I'd done it myself with a Toyota I owned decades ago. So I took it to
the tire store where I once did clerical work. My former employer, Ana,
had one of her mechanics add the coolant and he showed me where the
valves are. No charge for the service. I'm thinking John just doesn't
know the right people.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:57:38 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> > On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:28:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > > I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > Even MORE $$$ wasted, you blithering MORON...!!!
> >
> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> Nope, they did some work on my Leaf for me, I was just having them check it out.
>
> And I'm working full time as a nurse so I am earning a good salary. So **** OFF!

Yet you JUST earlier stated that you ONLY work ONE day per week, John, on Fridays....that is not "full time"...

Unless you live on a planet where Friday is a 40 - hour day, that is...maybe YOUR planet is URANUS...what say you...???

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 12:11:11 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Fri, 28 May 2021 21:56:55 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>
>>On 5/28/2021 9:49 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>

>>> I took my car to the shop yesterday.* The button under the brake pedal
>>> broke.* When I got home from work on Wednesday the brake lights wouldn't
>>> go out and I knew immediately what the problem was.* I disconnected the
>>> negative battery cable, re-connected it the next morning and drove it to
>>> the shop before going to work.* The man fixed it in under 10 minutes. He
>>> didn't charge me anything.
>>>
>>> Jill

>>I'm impressed. Few people would know to do that. Even fewer would know
>>how to do it.

>Not just a bitchy face.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 12:10:27 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Fri, 28 May 2021 21:51:37 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:

>>> Nope, they did some work on my Leaf for me, I was just having them check it out.
>>>
>>> And I'm working full time as a nurse so I am earning a good salary. So **** OFF!
>>>

>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>>Oh, so you're driving that gasoline fueled van of yours to work? Hypocrite.

>This message was brought to you by Jill McKuthe.

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:51:58 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Fri, 28 May 2021 21:49:28 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:
>
>>On 5/28/2021 8:28 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>>How much money are you going to waste on a car that isn't worth what you
>>paid for it? (This is a rhetorical question since we all know you've
>>spent more than $8000 on repairs in the last year or so.) And why on
>>earth did you have to leave it overnight?
>>
>>I took my car to the shop yesterday. The button under the brake pedal
>>broke. When I got home from work on Wednesday the brake lights wouldn't
>>go out and I knew immediately what the problem was. I disconnected the
>>negative battery cable, re-connected it the next morning and drove it to
>>the shop before going to work. The man fixed it in under 10 minutes.
>>He didn't charge me anything.

>This message was brought to you by Jill McKuthe.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 19:58:48 -0700 (PDT), GM

>> > Even MORE $$$ wasted, you blithering MORON...!!!
>> >
>> > --
>> > Best
>> > Greg

>> Nope, they did some work on my Leaf for me, I was just having them check it out.
>>
>> And I'm working full time as a nurse so I am earning a good salary. So **** OFF!

>Yet you JUST earlier stated that you ONLY work ONE day per week, John, on Fridays....that is not "full time"...
>
>Unless you live on a planet where Friday is a 40 - hour day, that is...maybe YOUR planet is URANUS...what say you...???

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 22:38:14 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 9:56 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 5/28/2021 9:49 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>

>>> I took my car to the shop yesterday.* The button under the brake pedal
>>> broke.* When I got home from work on Wednesday the brake lights
>>> wouldn't go out and I knew immediately what the problem was.* I
>>> disconnected the negative battery cable, re-connected it the next
>>> morning and drove it to the shop before going to work.* The man fixed
>>> it in under 10 minutes. He didn't charge me anything.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I'm impressed.* Few people would know to do that. Even fewer would know
>> how to do it.

>Thank you, sir! The nut on the battery cable was too tight for me to
>loosen so I called a friend and he came right over. (Drove up in his
>snazzy 1955 MG. This guy is a car enthusiast.) The nut on the cable
>was *almost* too tight for him to turn. I was about to get the WD-40
>when he managed to loosen it enough to remove. I hooked it back up in
>the morning and drove it to the shop. One thing I noticed is people
>don't tend to tail-gait when your brake lights never go off. LOL
>
>I basically haven't had to pay much for any repairs. The AC in the car
>started failing last year. Not a problem in the Fall/Winter but would
>be brutal in the Summer. Before it started getting hot this year I went
>to an auto parts store and bought a can of coolant (used to be freon).
>I didn't know where the valves are for adding it to this car, although
>I'd done it myself with a Toyota I owned decades ago. So I took it to
>the tire store where I once did clerical work. My former employer, Ana,
>had one of her mechanics add the coolant and he showed me where the
>valves are. No charge for the service. I'm thinking John just doesn't
>know the right people.
>
>Jill

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 01:57:22 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
> wrote:

>On Fri, 28 May 2021 17:57:35 -0700, GM wrote:
>
>> On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:28:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like
>>> something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around

>> Even MORE $$$ wasted, you blithering MORON...!!!

>C'mon, he said it felt wobbly. I've taken my car in for that.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 21:56:55 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 9:49 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>

>> I took my car to the shop yesterday.* The button under the brake pedal
>> broke.* When I got home from work on Wednesday the brake lights wouldn't
>> go out and I knew immediately what the problem was.* I disconnected the
>> negative battery cable, re-connected it the next morning and drove it to
>> the shop before going to work.* The man fixed it in under 10 minutes. He
>> didn't charge me anything.
>>
>> Jill

>I'm impressed. Few people would know to do that. Even fewer would know
>how to do it.

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 9:39 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Even MORE $$$ wasted, you blithering MORON...!!!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg

>> Nope, they did some work on my Leaf for me, I was just having them check it out.
>>
>> And I'm working full time as a nurse so I am earning a good salary. So **** OFF!
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Oh, so you're driving that gasoline fueled van of yours to work? Hypocrite.
>
>Jill

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 8:28 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>How much money are you going to waste on a car that isn't worth what you
>paid for it? (This is a rhetorical question since we all know you've
>spent more than $8000 on repairs in the last year or so.) And why on
>earth did you have to leave it overnight?
>
>I took my car to the shop yesterday. The button under the brake pedal
>broke. When I got home from work on Wednesday the brake lights wouldn't
>go out and I knew immediately what the problem was. I disconnected the
>negative battery cable, re-connected it the next morning and drove it to
>the shop before going to work. The man fixed it in under 10 minutes.
>He didn't charge me anything.
>
>Jill

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 20:40:59 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Check behind the seats. I bet they shit there.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Check behind the seats. I bet they shit there.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 18:39:33 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:57:38 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:28:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Even MORE $$$ wasted, you blithering MORON...!!!
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

>Nope, they did some work on my Leaf for me, I was just having them check it out.
>
>And I'm working full time as a nurse so I am earning a good salary. So **** OFF!
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 17:57:35 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 7:28:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>Even MORE $$$ wasted, you blithering MORON...!!!

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 17:28:39 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something
> in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but
> two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said
> everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.

One thing I know...if something feels different that would bug me.
You get to know how your car should feel and run. Hopefully they are
right and you're all set for a bit.

I now have NO motor vehicle for the time being. I burn NO gas!
It was convenient to have but I sure don't miss all the cost and
worries. It was old with constant little problems..time to let it go.

Only drove it approx 350 miles a year for the last 2.5 years. Not worth
paying all the costs to keep it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 10:38 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/28/2021 9:56 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 5/28/2021 9:49 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>

>>> I took my car to the shop yesterday. The button under the brake
>>> pedal broke. When I got home from work on Wednesday the brake lights
>>> wouldn't go out and I knew immediately what the problem was. I
>>> disconnected the negative battery cable, re-connected it the next
>>> morning and drove it to the shop before going to work. The man fixed
>>> it in under 10 minutes. He didn't charge me anything.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I'm impressed. Few people would know to do that. Even fewer would
>> know how to do it.

> Thank you, sir! The nut on the battery cable was too tight for me to
> loosen so I called a friend and he came right over. (Drove up in his
> snazzy 1955 MG. This guy is a car enthusiast.) The nut on the cable
> was *almost* too tight for him to turn. I was about to get the WD-40
> when he managed to loosen it enough to remove. I hooked it back up in
> the morning and drove it to the shop. One thing I noticed is people
> don't tend to tail-gait when your brake lights never go off. LOL
>
> I basically haven't had to pay much for any repairs. The AC in the car
> started failing last year. Not a problem in the Fall/Winter but would
> be brutal in the Summer. Before it started getting hot this year I went
> to an auto parts store and bought a can of coolant (used to be freon). I
> didn't know where the valves are for adding it to this car, although I'd
> done it myself with a Toyota I owned decades ago. So I took it to the
> tire store where I once did clerical work. My former employer, Ana, had
> one of her mechanics add the coolant and he showed me where the valves
> are. No charge for the service. I'm thinking John just doesn't know
> the right people.
>
> Jill

I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen of
England.

Just imagine what you could achieve if you became a "nice" princess.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 17:28:39 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like
> something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a
> little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the
> alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said
> thanks and good enough then.

That's exactly what some company with an obnoxious website that
you've paid over $14,000 to fix your car REPEATEDLY in the last 2.5
years would say just to get rid of you.

I bet that your car never even left the spot where they parked it
when you left it. Did you record the speedometer mileage? Did you
mention "wobbly"? How do you get there to pick up your car? You
obviously can't a Lyft or Uber. And why do brag about your precious
car so much, and also brag about wrecking it, and brag about being
without it, and then brag getting it back every time you've wrecked
it? Sometimes you don't even mention wrecking it, but only brag
about getting it back AFTER you've wrecked it again.

That's some ****ed up shit there, John. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?

Allow me to quote your last known lucent post. This was over *7
years ago*

> John Kuthe Apr 17, 2014, 6:56:15 AM
>
> I'd like to apologize for killing this newsgroup.
>
> I'm coming to the concluson that between my and Bryan's bickering and
> that quantum leap above my and Bryan's bikering, that maniac The Revd,
> collectively we've effectively killed this newsgroup. I apologize. I
> got some good meds for my Bipolar Disorder, and I've been taking it
> (Seroquel 50mg HS) for six days now, and it's made all the difference
> for me. And I just wanted to apologize here. Guess I'm kinda trying to
> clean up the mess I made with my crazy!
>
> John Kuthe...
> Me

It's too bad you have no family or friends to smack some sense into
you for 2 solid weeks. Heck, I'd do it for two-fitty. Plus travel,
room, and board. And booze (for me, not you, and not Four Loko).

In the meantime, everybody should quote that message above every
time they feel the urge to respond to John. We're enabling him to
nutz and feeding him cashews. Without us he just might wake up.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 6:34:08 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> On 5/28/2021 10:38 PM, jmcquown wrote:

> >> I'm impressed. Few people would know to do that. Even fewer would
> >> know how to do it.

> > Thank you, sir! The nut on the battery cable was too tight for me to
> > loosen so I called a friend and he came right over. (Drove up in his
> > snazzy 1955 MG. This guy is a car enthusiast.) The nut on the cable
> > was *almost* too tight for him to turn. I was about to get the WD-40
> > when he managed to loosen it enough to remove. I hooked it back up in
> > the morning and drove it to the shop. One thing I noticed is people
> > don't tend to tail-gait when your brake lights never go off. LOL
> >
> > I basically haven't had to pay much for any repairs. The AC in the car
> > started failing last year. Not a problem in the Fall/Winter but would
> > be brutal in the Summer. Before it started getting hot this year I went
> > to an auto parts store and bought a can of coolant (used to be freon). I
> > didn't know where the valves are for adding it to this car, although I'd
> > done it myself with a Toyota I owned decades ago. So I took it to the
> > tire store where I once did clerical work. My former employer, Ana, had
> > one of her mechanics add the coolant and he showed me where the valves
> > are. No charge for the service. I'm thinking John just doesn't know
> > the right people.
> >
> > Jill

> I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
> She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen of
> England.
>
> Just imagine what you could achieve if you became a "nice" princess.

Heehee, Gary...

--
GM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29/05/2021 12:33, Gary wrote:

> I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
> She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen of
> England.

She became queen of the _United Kingdom_ when her father died, early in
1952. Her _coronation_ was in 1953.

England hasn't been a separate kingdom since 1707.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 07:05:06 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Fri, 28 May 2021 17:28:39 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like
>> something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a
>> little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the
>> alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said
>> thanks and good enough then.

>That's exactly what some company with an obnoxious website that
>you've paid over $14,000 to fix your car REPEATEDLY in the last 2.5
>years would say just to get rid of you.
>
>I bet that your car never even left the spot where they parked it
>when you left it. Did you record the speedometer mileage? Did you
>mention "wobbly"? How do you get there to pick up your car? You
>obviously can't a Lyft or Uber. And why do brag about your precious
>car so much, and also brag about wrecking it, and brag about being
>without it, and then brag getting it back every time you've wrecked
>it? Sometimes you don't even mention wrecking it, but only brag
>about getting it back AFTER you've wrecked it again.
>
>That's some ****ed up shit there, John. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?
>
>Allow me to quote your last known lucent post. This was over *7
>years ago*
>
>> John Kuthe Apr 17, 2014, 6:56:15 AM
>>
>> I'd like to apologize for killing this newsgroup.
>>
>> I'm coming to the concluson that between my and Bryan's bickering and
>> that quantum leap above my and Bryan's bikering, that maniac The Revd,
>> collectively we've effectively killed this newsgroup. I apologize. I
>> got some good meds for my Bipolar Disorder, and I've been taking it
>> (Seroquel 50mg HS) for six days now, and it's made all the difference
>> for me. And I just wanted to apologize here. Guess I'm kinda trying to
>> clean up the mess I made with my crazy!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>> Me

>It's too bad you have no family or friends to smack some sense into
>you for 2 solid weeks. Heck, I'd do it for two-fitty. Plus travel,
>room, and board. And booze (for me, not you, and not Four Loko).
>
>In the meantime, everybody should quote that message above every
>time they feel the urge to respond to John. We're enabling him to
>nutz and feeding him cashews. Without us he just might wake up.
>
>-sw

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 05:37:25 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 6:34:08 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

>> > Thank you, sir! The nut on the battery cable was too tight for me to
>> > loosen so I called a friend and he came right over. (Drove up in his
>> > snazzy 1955 MG. This guy is a car enthusiast.) The nut on the cable
>> > was *almost* too tight for him to turn. I was about to get the WD-40
>> > when he managed to loosen it enough to remove. I hooked it back up in
>> > the morning and drove it to the shop. One thing I noticed is people
>> > don't tend to tail-gait when your brake lights never go off. LOL
>> >
>> > I basically haven't had to pay much for any repairs. The AC in the car
>> > started failing last year. Not a problem in the Fall/Winter but would
>> > be brutal in the Summer. Before it started getting hot this year I went
>> > to an auto parts store and bought a can of coolant (used to be freon). I
>> > didn't know where the valves are for adding it to this car, although I'd
>> > done it myself with a Toyota I owned decades ago. So I took it to the
>> > tire store where I once did clerical work. My former employer, Ana, had
>> > one of her mechanics add the coolant and he showed me where the valves
>> > are. No charge for the service. I'm thinking John just doesn't know
>> > the right people.
>> >
>> > Jill

>> I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
>> She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen of
>> England.
>>
>> Just imagine what you could achieve if you became a "nice" princess.

>Heehee, Gary...

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 07:33:02 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like something
>> in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but
>> two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said
>> everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>>

>One thing I know...if something feels different that would bug me.
>You get to know how your car should feel and run. Hopefully they are
>right and you're all set for a bit.
>
>I now have NO motor vehicle for the time being. I burn NO gas!
>It was convenient to have but I sure don't miss all the cost and
>worries. It was old with constant little problems..time to let it go.
>
>Only drove it approx 350 miles a year for the last 2.5 years. Not worth
>paying all the costs to keep it.

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 07:33:56 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 10:38 PM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> I'm impressed. Few people would know to do that. Even fewer would
>>> know how to do it.

>> Thank you, sir! The nut on the battery cable was too tight for me to
>> loosen so I called a friend and he came right over. (Drove up in his
>> snazzy 1955 MG. This guy is a car enthusiast.) The nut on the cable
>> was *almost* too tight for him to turn. I was about to get the WD-40
>> when he managed to loosen it enough to remove. I hooked it back up in
>> the morning and drove it to the shop. One thing I noticed is people
>> don't tend to tail-gait when your brake lights never go off. LOL
>>
>> I basically haven't had to pay much for any repairs. The AC in the car
>> started failing last year. Not a problem in the Fall/Winter but would
>> be brutal in the Summer. Before it started getting hot this year I went
>> to an auto parts store and bought a can of coolant (used to be freon). I
>> didn't know where the valves are for adding it to this car, although I'd
>> done it myself with a Toyota I owned decades ago. So I took it to the
>> tire store where I once did clerical work. My former employer, Ana, had
>> one of her mechanics add the coolant and he showed me where the valves
>> are. No charge for the service. I'm thinking John just doesn't know
>> the right people.
>>
>> Jill

>I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
>She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen of
>England.
>
>Just imagine what you could achieve if you became a "nice" princess.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:13:29 +0100, S Viemeister
> wrote:

>On 29/05/2021 12:33, Gary wrote:
>
>> I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
>> She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen of
>> England.
>>

>She became queen of the _United Kingdom_ when her father died, early in
>1952. Her _coronation_ was in 1953.
>
>England hasn't been a separate kingdom since 1707.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

S Viemeister wrote:

> On 29/05/2021 12:33, Gary wrote:
>
> > I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
> > She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen of
> > England.
> >

> She became queen of the _United Kingdom_ when her father died, early in
> 1952. Her _coronation_ was in 1953.
>
> England hasn't been a separate kingdom since 1707.

Does not detract from Gary's point that Princess Jill is a snooty noisome shrew...!!!

;-P

--
GM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 7:33 AM, Gary wrote:
> On 5/28/2021 10:38 PM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> I'm impressed.Â* Few people would know to do that. Even fewer would
>>> know how to do it.

>> Thank you, sir!Â* The nut on the battery cable was too tight for me to
>> loosen so I called a friend and he came right over.Â* (Drove up in his
>> snazzy 1955 MG.Â* This guy is a car enthusiast.)Â* The nut on the cable
>> was *almost* too tight for him to turn.Â* I was about to get the WD-40
>> when he managed to loosen it enough to remove.Â* I hooked it back up in
>> the morning and drove it to the shop.Â* One thing I noticed is people
>> don't tend to tail-gait when your brake lights never go off. LOL
>>
>> I basically haven't had to pay much for any repairs.Â* The AC in the car
>> started failing last year.Â* Not a problem in the Fall/Winter but would
>> be brutal in the Summer.Â* Before it started getting hot this year I went
>> to an auto parts store and bought a can of coolant (used to be freon). I
>> didn't know where the valves are for adding it to this car, although I'd
>> done it myself with a Toyota I owned decades ago.Â* So I took it to the
>> tire store where I once did clerical work.Â* My former employer, Ana, had
>> one of her mechanics add the coolant and he showed me where the valves
>> are.Â* No charge for the service.Â* I'm thinking John just doesn't know
>> the right people.
>>
>> Jill

> I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
> She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen of
> England.
>
> Just imagine what you could achieve if you became a "nice" princess.

I'm a commoner. You're the one who keeps yapping about bullies yet your
snarky comments are exactly the same thing.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 8:05 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 28 May 2021 17:28:39 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like
>> something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a
>> little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the
>> alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said
>> thanks and good enough then.

> That's exactly what some company with an obnoxious website that
> you've paid over $14,000 to fix your car REPEATEDLY in the last 2.5
> years would say just to get rid of you.
>
> I bet that your car never even left the spot where they parked it
> when you left it. Did you record the speedometer

I believe you mean odometer. I wonder why he had to leave the car
overnight if they checked all that stuff and said everything was as it
should be. Just say thanks and drive the darn thing home, unless of
course he let the battery run out of charge again.

> mileage? Did you
> mention "wobbly"? How do you get there to pick up your car? You
> obviously can't a Lyft or Uber.

He could probably call a taxi *if* his Charter Spectrum phone service is
working. Heh.

> And why do brag about your precious
> car so much, and also brag about wrecking it, and brag about being
> without it, and then brag getting it back every time you've wrecked
> it? Sometimes you don't even mention wrecking it, but only brag
> about getting it back AFTER you've wrecked it again.
>
> That's some ****ed up shit there, John. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?

Of course he can't see that. He's cut his Seroquel dosage in half so
he's only half lucid.

> Allow me to quote your last known lucent post. This was over *7
> years ago*
>
>> John Kuthe Apr 17, 2014, 6:56:15 AM
>>
>> I'd like to apologize for killing this newsgroup.
>>
>> I'm coming to the concluson that between my and Bryan's bickering and
>> that quantum leap above my and Bryan's bikering, that maniac The Revd,
>> collectively we've effectively killed this newsgroup. I apologize. I
>> got some good meds for my Bipolar Disorder, and I've been taking it
>> (Seroquel 50mg HS) for six days now, and it's made all the difference
>> for me. And I just wanted to apologize here. Guess I'm kinda trying to
>> clean up the mess I made with my crazy!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

Deja vu. Of course he doesn't see it.

> It's too bad you have no family or friends to smack some sense into
> you for 2 solid weeks. Heck, I'd do it for two-fitty. Plus travel,
> room, and board. And booze (for me, not you, and not Four Loko).

Oh no, Steve! Don't go to da Lou!

> In the meantime, everybody should quote that message above every
> time they feel the urge to respond to John. We're enabling him to
> nutz and feeding him cashews. Without us he just might wake up.
>
> -sw

Despite his claims he's obviously loving the 2021 version: "Bryan is
stalking me". It's like watching reruns of a crappy old television
show. He really needs to go back on the full dose of his meds. And
learn to cook something other than garlic potatoes, brown rice and beans.

OB Food: Shepherd's Pie.

Jill