Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I'm gonna go get my Leaf back tomorrow morning

On 5/28/2021 7:49 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/28/2021 8:28 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like
>> something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a
>> little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment
>> and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good
>> enough then.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> How much money are you going to waste on a car that isn't worth what you
> paid for it?Â* (This is a rhetorical question since we all know you've
> spent more than $8000 on repairs in the last year or so.)Â* And why on
> earth did you have to leave it overnight?
>
> I took my car to the shop yesterday.Â* The button under the brake pedal
> broke.Â* When I got home from work on Wednesday the brake lights wouldn't
> go out and I knew immediately what the problem was.Â* I disconnected the
> negative battery cable, re-connected it the next morning and drove it to
> the shop before going to work.Â* The man fixed it in under 10 minutes. He
> didn't charge me anything.
>
> Jill

You're far to prideful and haughty for this world, creamy tits.

Sociopath defines you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 7:51 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/28/2021 9:39 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Even MORE $$$ wasted, you blithering MORON...!!!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg

>> Nope, they did some work on my Leaf for me, I was just having them
>> check it out.
>>
>> And I'm working full time as a nurse so I am earning a good salary. So
>> **** OFF!
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> Oh, so you're driving that gasoline fueled van of yours to work?
> Hypocrite.
>
> Jill

Why don't you just **** off out of here forever, you hateful, shrew bitch!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 8:38 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> One thing I noticed is people don't tend to tail-gait when your brake
> lights never go off. LOL

It's be my pleasure to put an old C10 tow truck through your rear end
and then blame your mechanical failures unfixed instead of my drum
brakes, you worthless old WHORE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 6:05 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> It's too bad you have no family or friends

Pot/kettle.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 7:13 AM, S Viemeister wrote:
> On 29/05/2021 12:33, Gary wrote:
>
>> I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
>> She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen
>> of England.
>>

> She became queen of the _United Kingdom_ when her father died, early in
> 1952. Her _coronation_ was in 1953.
>
> England hasn't been a separate kingdom since 1707.

She is now a deposed reptilian criminal.

The Palace is boarded up- the royal crest gone, it's al done until John
of Canada takes your filthy "throne".

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 7:39 AM, GM wrote:
> Princess Jill is a snooty noisome shrew...!!!

100% fact.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 8:13 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/29/2021 7:33 AM, Gary wrote:

>>> Thank you, sir!Â* The nut on the battery cable was too tight for me to
>>> loosen so I called a friend and he came right over.Â* (Drove up in his
>>> snazzy 1955 MG.Â* This guy is a car enthusiast.)Â* The nut on the cable
>>> was *almost* too tight for him to turn.Â* I was about to get the WD-40
>>> when he managed to loosen it enough to remove.Â* I hooked it back up in
>>> the morning and drove it to the shop.Â* One thing I noticed is people
>>> don't tend to tail-gait when your brake lights never go off. LOL
>>>
>>> I basically haven't had to pay much for any repairs.Â* The AC in the car
>>> started failing last year.Â* Not a problem in the Fall/Winter but would
>>> be brutal in the Summer.Â* Before it started getting hot this year I went
>>> to an auto parts store and bought a can of coolant (used to be freon). I
>>> didn't know where the valves are for adding it to this car, although I'd
>>> done it myself with a Toyota I owned decades ago.Â* So I took it to the
>>> tire store where I once did clerical work.Â* My former employer, Ana, had
>>> one of her mechanics add the coolant and he showed me where the valves
>>> are.Â* No charge for the service.Â* I'm thinking John just doesn't know
>>> the right people.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
>> She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen
>> of England.
>>
>> Just imagine what you could achieve if you became a "nice" princess.
>>

> I'm a commoner.

Truer words never spoken - dead flat COMMON you are!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 8:41 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> He's cut his Seroquel dosage in half so he's only half lucid.

Is it wrong to wish for something resolutely HORRIBLE to happen to you?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://www.uranusgeneralstore.com/

> --
> Best
> Greg

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:37:54 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 8:38 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> One thing I noticed is people don't tend to tail-gait when your brake
>> lights never go off. LOL

>It's be my pleasure to put an old C10 tow truck through your rear end
>and then blame your mechanical failures unfixed instead of my drum
>brakes, you worthless old WHORE!

They give you those pills for a reason! Take them!

--
The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 05:29:57 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:37:54 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/28/2021 8:38 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>> One thing I noticed is people don't tend to tail-gait when your brake
>>> lights never go off. LOL

>>It's be my pleasure to put an old C10 tow truck through your rear end
>>and then blame your mechanical failures unfixed instead of my drum
>>brakes, you worthless old WHORE!

>They give you those pills for a reason! Take them!

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:05:02 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 9:58:52 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> wrote:

>> > Nope, they did some work on my Leaf for me, I was just having them check it out.
>> >
>> > And I'm working full time as a nurse so I am earning a good salary. So **** OFF!

>> Yet you JUST earlier stated that you ONLY work ONE day per week, John, on Fridays....that is not "full time"...
>>
>> Unless you live on a planet where Friday is a 40 - hour day, that is...maybe YOUR planet is URANUS...what say you...???
>>

>https://www.uranusgeneralstore.com/
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg
>>

>--Bryan

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 12:04:19 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 8:41 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>> He's cut his Seroquel dosage in half so he's only half lucid.

>Is it wrong to wish for something resolutely HORRIBLE to happen to you?

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 12:03:29 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 8:13 AM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
>>> She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen
>>> of England.
>>>
>>> Just imagine what you could achieve if you became a "nice" princess.
>>>

>> I'm a commoner.

>Truer words never spoken - dead flat COMMON you are!

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 12:00:51 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 7:39 AM, GM wrote:
>> Princess Jill is a snooty noisome shrew...!!!

>100% fact.

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:58:47 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 7:13 AM, S Viemeister wrote:
>> On 29/05/2021 12:33, Gary wrote:
>>
>>> I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
>>> She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen
>>> of England.
>>>

>> She became queen of the _United Kingdom_ when her father died, early in
>> 1952. Her _coronation_ was in 1953.
>>
>> England hasn't been a separate kingdom since 1707.

>She is now a deposed reptilian criminal.
>
>The Palace is boarded up- the royal crest gone, it's al done until John
>of Canada takes your filthy "throne".

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:54:21 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 6:05 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> It's too bad you have no family or friends

>Pot/kettle.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:37:54 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 8:38 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> One thing I noticed is people don't tend to tail-gait when your brake
>> lights never go off. LOL

>It's be my pleasure to put an old C10 tow truck through your rear end
>and then blame your mechanical failures unfixed instead of my drum
>brakes, you worthless old WHORE!

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:35:04 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 7:51 PM, jmcquown wrote:

>>> Nope, they did some work on my Leaf for me, I was just having them
>>> check it out.
>>>
>>> And I'm working full time as a nurse so I am earning a good salary. So
>>> **** OFF!
>>>

>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> Oh, so you're driving that gasoline fueled van of yours to work?
>> Hypocrite.
>>
>> Jill

>Why don't you just **** off out of here forever, you hateful, shrew bitch!

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:34:30 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/28/2021 7:49 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 5/28/2021 8:28 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like
>>> something in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a
>>> little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment
>>> and said everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good
>>> enough then.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> How much money are you going to waste on a car that isn't worth what you
>> paid for it?* (This is a rhetorical question since we all know you've
>> spent more than $8000 on repairs in the last year or so.)* And why on
>> earth did you have to leave it overnight?
>>
>> I took my car to the shop yesterday.* The button under the brake pedal
>> broke.* When I got home from work on Wednesday the brake lights wouldn't
>> go out and I knew immediately what the problem was.* I disconnected the
>> negative battery cable, re-connected it the next morning and drove it to
>> the shop before going to work.* The man fixed it in under 10 minutes. He
>> didn't charge me anything.
>>
>> Jill

>You're far to prideful and haughty for this world, creamy tits.
>
>Sociopath defines you.

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 10:13:05 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 7:33 AM, Gary wrote:

>>> Thank you, sir!* The nut on the battery cable was too tight for me to
>>> loosen so I called a friend and he came right over.* (Drove up in his
>>> snazzy 1955 MG.* This guy is a car enthusiast.)* The nut on the cable
>>> was *almost* too tight for him to turn.* I was about to get the WD-40
>>> when he managed to loosen it enough to remove.* I hooked it back up in
>>> the morning and drove it to the shop.* One thing I noticed is people
>>> don't tend to tail-gait when your brake lights never go off. LOL
>>>
>>> I basically haven't had to pay much for any repairs.* The AC in the car
>>> started failing last year.* Not a problem in the Fall/Winter but would
>>> be brutal in the Summer.* Before it started getting hot this year I went
>>> to an auto parts store and bought a can of coolant (used to be freon). I
>>> didn't know where the valves are for adding it to this car, although I'd
>>> done it myself with a Toyota I owned decades ago.* So I took it to the
>>> tire store where I once did clerical work.* My former employer, Ana, had
>>> one of her mechanics add the coolant and he showed me where the valves
>>> are.* No charge for the service.* I'm thinking John just doesn't know
>>> the right people.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
>> She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen of
>> England.
>>
>> Just imagine what you could achieve if you became a "nice" princess.
>>

>I'm a commoner. You're the one who keeps yapping about bullies yet your
>snarky comments are exactly the same thing.
>
>Jill

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 10:41:51 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

> [...]
>>> little bit but two test shop drivers plus they checked the
>>> alignment and said everything was as it should be so I said
>>> thanks and good enough then.

>> That's exactly what some company with an obnoxious website that
>> you've paid over $14,000 to fix your car REPEATEDLY in the last 2.5
>> years would say just to get rid of you.
>>
>> I bet that your car never even left the spot where they parked it
>> when you left it. Did you record the speedometer

>I believe you mean odometer. I wonder why he had to leave the car
>overnight if they checked all that stuff and said everything was as it
>should be. Just say thanks and drive the darn thing home, unless of
>course he let the battery run out of charge again.
>
>> mileage? Did you
>> mention "wobbly"? How do you get there to pick up your car? You
>> obviously can't a Lyft or Uber.

>He could probably call a taxi *if* his Charter Spectrum phone service is
>working. Heh.
>
>> And why do brag about your precious
>> car so much, and also brag about wrecking it, and brag about being
>> without it, and then brag getting it back every time you've wrecked
>> it? Sometimes you don't even mention wrecking it, but only brag
>> about getting it back AFTER you've wrecked it again.
>>
>> That's some ****ed up shit there, John. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?
>>

>Of course he can't see that. He's cut his Seroquel dosage in half so
>he's only half lucid.
>
>> Allow me to quote your last known lucent post. This was over *7
>> years ago*
>>
>>> John Kuthe Apr 17, 2014, 6:56:15 AM
>>>
>>> I'd like to apologize for killing this newsgroup.
>>>
>>> I'm coming to the concluson that between my and Bryan's bickering and
>>> that quantum leap above my and Bryan's bikering, that maniac The Revd,
>>> collectively we've effectively killed this newsgroup. I apologize. I
>>> got some good meds for my Bipolar Disorder, and I've been taking it
>>> (Seroquel 50mg HS) for six days now, and it's made all the difference
>>> for me. And I just wanted to apologize here. Guess I'm kinda trying to
>>> clean up the mess I made with my crazy!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>Deja vu. Of course he doesn't see it.
>
>> It's too bad you have no family or friends to smack some sense into
>> you for 2 solid weeks. Heck, I'd do it for two-fitty. Plus travel,
>> room, and board. And booze (for me, not you, and not Four Loko).
>>

>Oh no, Steve! Don't go to da Lou!
>
>> In the meantime, everybody should quote that message above every
>> time they feel the urge to respond to John. We're enabling him to
>> nutz and feeding him cashews. Without us he just might wake up.
>>
>> -sw
>>

>Despite his claims he's obviously loving the 2021 version: "Bryan is
>stalking me". It's like watching reruns of a crappy old television
>show. He really needs to go back on the full dose of his meds. And
>learn to cook something other than garlic potatoes, brown rice and beans.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 23:29:53 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:13:29 +0100, S Viemeister
> wrote:
>
>>On 29/05/2021 12:33, Gary wrote:
>>
>>> I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
>>> She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen of
>>> England.
>>>

>>She became queen of the _United Kingdom_ when her father died, early in
>>1952. Her _coronation_ was in 1953.
>>
>>England hasn't been a separate kingdom since 1707.

>Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 06:39:06 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>S Viemeister wrote:
>
>> On 29/05/2021 12:33, Gary wrote:
>>
>> > I watched a cool documentary about a *nice* princess during WW2.
>> > She was never snooty or mean to anyone. In 1953, she became the Queen of
>> > England.
>> >

>> She became queen of the _United Kingdom_ when her father died, early in
>> 1952. Her _coronation_ was in 1953.
>>
>> England hasn't been a separate kingdom since 1707.

>Does not detract from Gary's point that Princess Jill is a snooty noisome shrew...!!!
>
>;-P

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 1:29 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:37:54 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:
>
>> On 5/28/2021 8:38 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>> One thing I noticed is people don't tend to tail-gait when your brake
>>> lights never go off. LOL

>> It's be my pleasure to put an old C10 tow truck through your rear end
>> and then blame your mechanical failures unfixed instead of my drum
>> brakes, you worthless old WHORE!

> They give you those pills for a reason! Take them!

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:27:06 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 1:29 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:37:54 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> It's be my pleasure to put an old C10 tow truck through your rear end
>>> and then blame your mechanical failures unfixed instead of my drum
>>> brakes, you worthless old WHORE!

>> They give you those pills for a reason! Take them!
>>

>Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:27:06 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 1:29 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:37:54 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
>> > wrote:

>>> It's be my pleasure to put an old C10 tow truck through your rear end
>>> and then blame your mechanical failures unfixed instead of my drum
>>> brakes, you worthless old WHORE!

>> They give you those pills for a reason! Take them!
>>

>Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

Hey Boner, you're getting your names mixed up. You're supposed to say
that under the Dave Smith name.

--
The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 07:03:45 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:27:06 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:
>
>>On 5/29/2021 1:29 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:37:54 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

>>> They give you those pills for a reason! Take them!
>>>

>>Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

>Hey Boner, you're getting your names mixed up. You're supposed to say
>that under the Dave Smith name.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 7:33 AM, Gary wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like
>> something
>> in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but
>> two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said
>> everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>>

> One thing I know...if something feels different that would bug me.
> You get to know how your car should feel and run. Hopefully they are
> right and you're all set for a bit.

If he didn't keep wrecking his car he wouldn't have to worry about
things like that.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/30/2021 5:25 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/29/2021 7:33 AM, Gary wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like
>>> something
>>> in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but
>>> two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said
>>> everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>>>

>> One thing I know...if something feels different that would bug me.
>> You get to know how your car should feel and run. Hopefully they are
>> right and you're all set for a bit.
>>

> If he didn't keep wrecking his car he wouldn't have to worry about
> things like that.
>
> Jill

And you would be alone with no one to pick on.

Drat.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 19:25:15 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 7:33 AM, Gary wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> I took it back into the Bommarito shop because it felt to me like
>>> something
>>> in the suspension was loose and/or moving around just a little bit but
>>> two test shop drivers plus they checked the alignment and said
>>> everything was as it should be so I said thanks and good enough then.
>>>

>> One thing I know...if something feels different that would bug me.
>> You get to know how your car should feel and run. Hopefully they are
>> right and you're all set for a bit.
>>

>If he didn't keep wrecking his car he wouldn't have to worry about
>things like that.
>
>Jill

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/30/2021 7:58 PM, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/30/2021 5:25 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>>>>

>>> One thing I know...if something feels different that would bug me.
>>> You get to know how your car should feel and run. Hopefully they are
>>> right and you're all set for a bit.
>>>

>> If he didn't keep wrecking his car he wouldn't have to worry about
>> things like that.
>>
>> Jill

> And you would be alone with no one to pick on.
>
> Drat.

I bet you would be too. Most of your posts are crap berating someone else.

--Brian