Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Well, I'm up for work! 5:40AM Friday AM!

And next week, looking for a new pediatric client M-Th, mornings!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Well, I'm up for work with my thumb up my ass at 5:40AM FridayAM!

John Kuthe whined: SLAP/

No one cares, asshat.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 9:00:36 AM UTC-5, Mike Hunt wrote:
> John Kuthe whined: SLAP/
>
> No one cares, asshat.

Maybe if he gets a client who has a weewee then he will spend so
much time pulling on his cock that he won't have the energy left to
post here. Sweet pediatric 14, 15, 16, 17 year old weewee.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 07:19:37 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 9:00:36 AM UTC-5, Mike Hunt wrote:
>> John Kuthe whined: SLAP/
>>
>> No one cares, asshat.
>>

>Maybe if he gets a client who has a weewee then he will spend so
>much time pulling on his cock that he won't have the energy left to
>post here. Sweet pediatric 14, 15, 16, 17 year old weewee.
>>

>--Bryan

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:00:30 -0400, Mike Hunt >
wrote:

>John Kuthe whined: SLAP/
>
>No one cares, asshat.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:38:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>And next week, looking for a new pediatric client M-Th, mornings!
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 5:38:38 AM UTC-5, wrote:

> And next week, looking for a new pediatric client M-Th, mornings!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Lay off the garlic potatoes before slide through the door asking for another
client. Lay off the garlic potatoes when you have to care for that hapless
child. Your garlic breath probably swayed your former client and their
child from having you more than one day per week.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On
Friday, May 28, 2021 at 5:20:07 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> But this time he might get a female client. I can assure you that he didn't
> get into pediatric nursing because he was interested in underage *boys*.
> >

> --Bryan

I got into pediatric nursing because they don't die as readily as geriatric clients. And I can lift them, easily!

YOU are the Perv, Bryan! All the projected at me reflections of YOUR perv thoughts and intentions.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 5:26:35 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> I got into pediatric nursing because they don't die as readily as geriatric clients. And I can lift them, easily!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

As much as you say you NordicTrack you should be ready for the Olympics.
However, NordicTracking is cardio only, does nothing for those girlie arms
and sunk-in chest.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 15:26:32 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On
> Friday, May 28, 2021 at 5:20:07 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> But this time he might get a female client. I can assure you that he didn't
>> get into pediatric nursing because he was interested in underage *boys*.
>> >

>> --Bryan

>I got into pediatric nursing because they don't die as readily as geriatric clients. And I can lift them, easily!
>
>YOU are the Perv, Bryan! All the projected at me reflections of YOUR perv thoughts and intentions.
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 14:23:07 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 5:38:38 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> And next week, looking for a new pediatric client M-Th, mornings!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Lay off the garlic potatoes before slide through the door asking for another
>client. Lay off the garlic potatoes when you have to care for that hapless
>child. Your garlic breath probably swayed your former client and their
>child from having you more than one day per week.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 14:23:07 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 5:38:38 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> And next week, looking for a new pediatric client M-Th, mornings!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Lay off the garlic potatoes before slide through the door asking for another
>client. Lay off the garlic potatoes when you have to care for that hapless
>child. Your garlic breath probably swayed your former client and their
>child from having you more than one day per week.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 16:51:25 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 5:26:35 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> I got into pediatric nursing because they don't die as readily as geriatric clients. And I can lift them, easily!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>As much as you say you NordicTrack you should be ready for the Olympics.
>However, NordicTracking is cardio only, does nothing for those girlie arms
>and sunk-in chest.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:38:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> And next week, looking for a new pediatric client M-Th, mornings!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Oh, Jesus Christ, his savior, save this child from this
self-humiliation!

Amen.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 5:10 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:38:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> And next week, looking for a new pediatric client M-Th, mornings!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Oh, Jesus Christ, his savior, save this child from this
> self-humiliation!
>
> Amen.
>
> -sw

I think I get it now.

Kid is whiny, always begging for help. Parents frustrated. Parents
hear about Kuthe and hire him as the answer. A couple of days with
Kuthe, and the kid stops whining, decides he doesn't need help and can
take care of himself like a big boy. Parents are relieved. Kuthe WAS
the answer. Kuthe is no longer needed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 05:17:56 -0700, Taxed and Spent
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 5:10 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:38:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> And next week, looking for a new pediatric client M-Th, mornings!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Oh, Jesus Christ, his savior, save this child from this
>> self-humiliation!
>>
>> Amen.
>>
>> -sw
>>

>I think I get it now.
>
>Kid is whiny, always begging for help. Parents frustrated. Parents
>hear about Kuthe and hire him as the answer. A couple of days with
>Kuthe, and the kid stops whining, decides he doesn't need help and can
>take care of himself like a big boy. Parents are relieved. Kuthe WAS
>the answer. Kuthe is no longer needed.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 07:10:10 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:38:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> And next week, looking for a new pediatric client M-Th, mornings!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>Oh, Jesus Christ, his savior, save this child from this
>self-humiliation!
>
>Amen.
>
>-sw

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 6:10 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:38:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> And next week, looking for a new pediatric client M-Th, mornings!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Oh, Jesus Christ, his savior, save this child from this
> self-humiliation!
>
> Amen.
>
> -sw

Satan loves you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:54:48 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 6:10 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:38:35 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> And next week, looking for a new pediatric client M-Th, mornings!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Oh, Jesus Christ, his savior, save this child from this
>> self-humiliation!
>>
>> Amen.
>>
>> -sw
>>

>Satan loves you.

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 12:23:05 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

> On 5/28/2021 5:51 PM, wrote:
>
> > On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 5:26:35 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> >>
> >> I got into pediatric nursing because they don't die as readily as geriatric clients. And I can lift them, easily!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >>

> > As much as you say you NordicTrack you should be ready for the Olympics.
> > However, NordicTracking is cardio only, does nothing for those girlie arms
> > and sunk-in chest.
> >

> Wow, you're REALLY harsh!
>
> Superficial too.

Not at all harsh. As John Kuthe cannot keep his fingers off his keyboard and
has an overwhelming desire to share every nuance about his life I'm only
commenting on his daily posting about his time on the N.T. He does no
strength training whatsoever, he was told at one nursing agency that turned
him down he was 'wobbly.' John, in his constant posting about his daily life
shared that tidbit. Did John try to correct his 'wobbliness'? Nope.

John brags continually about his three 'degrees' which he claims one is in
the field of computers. He couldn't grasp coding in patient's medications
when he finally landed a job. They pushed him off to a nursing home where
that expertise was not needed. Then he was only needed for about 8 hours
per week. He lost that job.

Since he has no strength he finally landed a job caring for a juvenile, thus the
girlie arms. Now it seems that dream job has sailed away.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 13:46:13 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 12:23:05 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>> > As much as you say you NordicTrack you should be ready for the Olympics.
>> > However, NordicTracking is cardio only, does nothing for those girlie arms
>> > and sunk-in chest.
>> >

>> Wow, you're REALLY harsh!
>>
>> Superficial too.
>>

>Not at all harsh. As John Kuthe cannot keep his fingers off his keyboard and
>has an overwhelming desire to share every nuance about his life I'm only
>commenting on his daily posting about his time on the N.T. He does no
>strength training whatsoever, he was told at one nursing agency that turned
>him down he was 'wobbly.' John, in his constant posting about his daily life
>shared that tidbit. Did John try to correct his 'wobbliness'? Nope.
>
>John brags continually about his three 'degrees' which he claims one is in
>the field of computers. He couldn't grasp coding in patient's medications
>when he finally landed a job. They pushed him off to a nursing home where
>that expertise was not needed. Then he was only needed for about 8 hours
>per week. He lost that job.
>
>Since he has no strength he finally landed a job caring for a juvenile, thus the
>girlie arms. Now it seems that dream job has sailed away.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 2:46 PM, wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 12:23:05 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> As much as you say you NordicTrack you should be ready for the Olympics.
>>> However, NordicTracking is cardio only, does nothing for those girlie arms
>>> and sunk-in chest.
>>>

>> Wow, you're REALLY harsh!
>>
>> Superficial too.
>>

> Not at all harsh.

Yes harsh.

> As John Kuthe cannot keep his fingers off his keyboard and
> has an overwhelming desire to share every nuance about his life I'm only
> commenting on his daily posting about his time on the N.T. He does no
> strength training whatsoever, he was told at one nursing agency that turned
> him down he was 'wobbly.' John, in his constant posting about his daily life
> shared that tidbit. Did John try to correct his 'wobbliness'? Nope.

Why is any of this YOUR province to cluck over?

> John brags continually about his three 'degrees' which he claims one is in
> the field of computers. He couldn't grasp coding in patient's medications
> when he finally landed a job. They pushed him off to a nursing home where
> that expertise was not needed. Then he was only needed for about 8 hours
> per week. He lost that job.

You take such unenlightened and absurdly personal glee in this.

> Since he has no strength he finally landed a job caring for a juvenile, thus the
> girlie arms. Now it seems that dream job has sailed away.

And you take uncomon pleasure in his loss.

I pity you, but our Lord may not.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:09:53 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 2:46 PM, wrote:

>>> Wow, you're REALLY harsh!
>>>
>>> Superficial too.
>>>

>> Not at all harsh.

>Yes harsh.
>
>> As John Kuthe cannot keep his fingers off his keyboard and
>> has an overwhelming desire to share every nuance about his life I'm only
>> commenting on his daily posting about his time on the N.T. He does no
>> strength training whatsoever, he was told at one nursing agency that turned
>> him down he was 'wobbly.' John, in his constant posting about his daily life
>> shared that tidbit. Did John try to correct his 'wobbliness'? Nope.

>Why is any of this YOUR province to cluck over?
>
>> John brags continually about his three 'degrees' which he claims one is in
>> the field of computers. He couldn't grasp coding in patient's medications
>> when he finally landed a job. They pushed him off to a nursing home where
>> that expertise was not needed. Then he was only needed for about 8 hours
>> per week. He lost that job.

>You take such unenlightened and absurdly personal glee in this.
>
>> Since he has no strength he finally landed a job caring for a juvenile, thus the
>> girlie arms. Now it seems that dream job has sailed away.

>And you take uncomon pleasure in his loss.
>
>I pity you, but our Lord may not.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:09:57 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

> On 5/29/2021 2:46 PM, wrote:
> >
> > As John Kuthe cannot keep his fingers off his keyboard and
> > has an overwhelming desire to share every nuance about his life I'm only
> > commenting on his daily posting about his time on the N.T. He does no
> > strength training whatsoever, he was told at one nursing agency that turned
> > him down he was 'wobbly.' John, in his constant posting about his daily life
> > shared that tidbit. Did John try to correct his 'wobbliness'? Nope.
> >

> Why is any of this YOUR province to cluck over?

John C.R.A.V.E.S. attention, negative or positive. Most people can keep the
less flattering parts of their life out of public forums. John doesn't care, he's
the center of attention even though everyone makes fun of him and his inability
to stay out of trouble.

> > John brags continually about his three 'degrees' which he claims one is in
> > the field of computers. He couldn't grasp coding in patient's medications
> > when he finally landed a job. They pushed him off to a nursing home where
> > that expertise was not needed. Then he was only needed for about 8 hours
> > per week. He lost that job.
> >

> You take such unenlightened and absurdly personal glee in this.

I, or anyone here, knows this. It's no secret. If he could quit crowing about his
failures, no one would comment. He seems to relish failure.

> > Since he has no strength he finally landed a job caring for a juvenile, thus the
> > girlie arms. Now it seems that dream job has sailed away.

> And you take uncomon pleasure in his loss.

Nope, but John cannot keep a secret even if his life depended on it. It brought
him the attention he craves 24/7. The only thing John half-ass protests is Bryan
and that's only because it will bring him that insatiable attention.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:44:42 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:09:57 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>
>> On 5/29/2021 2:46 PM, wrote:
>> >
>> > As John Kuthe cannot keep his fingers off his keyboard and
>> > has an overwhelming desire to share every nuance about his life I'm only
>> > commenting on his daily posting about his time on the N.T. He does no
>> > strength training whatsoever, he was told at one nursing agency that turned
>> > him down he was 'wobbly.' John, in his constant posting about his daily life
>> > shared that tidbit. Did John try to correct his 'wobbliness'? Nope.
>> >

>> Why is any of this YOUR province to cluck over?
>>

>John C.R.A.V.E.S. attention, negative or positive.

Really? I hadn't noticed.

--
The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 May 2021 11:55:59 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:44:42 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>>> Why is any of this YOUR province to cluck over?
>>>

>>John C.R.A.V.E.S. attention, negative or positive.

>Really? I hadn't noticed.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 7:44 PM, wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4:09:57 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>
>> On 5/29/2021 2:46 PM, wrote:
>>>
>>> As John Kuthe cannot keep his fingers off his keyboard and
>>> has an overwhelming desire to share every nuance about his life I'm only
>>> commenting on his daily posting about his time on the N.T. He does no
>>> strength training whatsoever, he was told at one nursing agency that turned
>>> him down he was 'wobbly.' John, in his constant posting about his daily life
>>> shared that tidbit. Did John try to correct his 'wobbliness'? Nope.
>>>

>> Why is any of this YOUR province to cluck over?
>>

> John C.R.A.V.E.S. attention, negative or positive. Most people can keep the
> less flattering parts of their life out of public forums. John doesn't care, he's
> the center of attention even though everyone makes fun of him and his inability
> to stay out of trouble.

So he invites you then?

>>> John brags continually about his three 'degrees' which he claims one is in
>>> the field of computers. He couldn't grasp coding in patient's medications
>>> when he finally landed a job. They pushed him off to a nursing home where
>>> that expertise was not needed. Then he was only needed for about 8 hours
>>> per week. He lost that job.
>>>

>> You take such unenlightened and absurdly personal glee in this.
>>

> I, or anyone here, knows this. It's no secret. If he could quit crowing about his
> failures, no one would comment. He seems to relish failure.

Why does that give you glee?

>>> Since he has no strength he finally landed a job caring for a juvenile, thus the
>>> girlie arms. Now it seems that dream job has sailed away.

>> And you take uncomon pleasure in his loss.
>>

> Nope, but John cannot keep a secret even if his life depended on it. It brought
> him the attention he craves 24/7. The only thing John half-ass protests is Bryan
> and that's only because it will bring him that insatiable attention.

So why do you eagerly fed him what he craves?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 22:04:19 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard