Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I RIPPED a non-contiguous (20-20-potty break-20 HOUR on Da 'Track

On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:13:29 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Thu, 27 May 2021 17:09:29 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
>wrote:
>
>>On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 5:06:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> Know what I did today? Oh wait, you don't care. Because then it
>>> wouldn't be about YOU.
>>>
>>> Jill

>>1. I went fruit and veggie shopping.
>>2. Made a 1/2 batch of Garlic Potatoes.
>>3. NordicTracked for an HOUR! :-)

>And then a cuppa Plus?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 5:06:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> Know what I did today? Oh wait, you don't care. Because then it
>> wouldn't be about YOU.
>>
>> Jill

>1. I went fruit and veggie shopping.
>2. Made a 1/2 batch of Garlic Potatoes.
>3. NordicTracked for an HOUR! :-)
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:38:05 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>And I feel GOOD!
>
>I have a VSTD Meal I'm preparing WITH Garlic Potatoes.
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 14:18:30 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 3:53:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 3:38:09 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> > And I feel GOOD!
>> >

>> Do you have to go potty yet? Nurse John will take you to go potty.
>> >

>> My God, you make it so ****ing easy.
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> MPPP
>> >

>> --Bryan

>YOU are the Pedophilic Perv, Bryan!
>
>NOT ME! I'm home care pediatric nurse!
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 22:58:27 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:

> The price probably includes a few free gallons of crystal palace.

You're getting people mixed-up, Hank. It's 'bad' Sheldon who drinks CP.

If we could add a microphone (either to the ear-buds or via Chinese-style
hacking of the closest cell phone), it would be really easy to perform
mind control using a scripted robot like Bruce # 2 to play the part of
people's 'invisible friends'.

And I'm not talking about already-crazy people, like those who would buy
hearing aids or anything for that matter from a double-talking Hawaiian.

I'm talking about all those people who 'feel' Jesus besides themselves.

Then there would the be no more need to emit bursts of EM (also from the
nearest hacked cell-phone) to re-align the spin of the phosphorous nuclei
in their synapses. Their minds would already be under control.

Think about it while you are haber-dashing your aluminum-foil headgear.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 12:31:24 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
> wrote:

>On Thu, 27 May 2021 22:58:27 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:
>
>> The price probably includes a few free gallons of crystal palace.

>You're getting people mixed-up, Hank. It's 'bad' Sheldon who drinks CP.
>
>If we could add a microphone (either to the ear-buds or via Chinese-style
>hacking of the closest cell phone), it would be really easy to perform
>mind control using a scripted robot like Bruce # 2 to play the part of
>people's 'invisible friends'.
>
>And I'm not talking about already-crazy people, like those who would buy
>hearing aids or anything for that matter from a double-talking Hawaiian.
>
>I'm talking about all those people who 'feel' Jesus besides themselves.
>
>Then there would the be no more need to emit bursts of EM (also from the
>nearest hacked cell-phone) to re-align the spin of the phosphorous nuclei
>in their synapses. Their minds would already be under control.
>
>Think about it while you are haber-dashing your aluminum-foil headgear.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/27/2021 10:46 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 5:01:50 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>> On 5/27/2021 10:46 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>>

>>> Here's what I did yesterday. I went to a guy's apartment and fit him with hearing aids. It was awesome! He was a guy with a severe hearing loss. Before I fit the aids, he told me he was feeling scared - he couldn't say why. After he had the aids in his ears, he asked some of his friends what they thought of the situation. Near as I could tell, he was talking to two people - a male and a female. I couldn't see the people he was talking to because they were invisible. He told me about his life as a mercenary and his many fields of battle. I was scanning his body for tats or battle scars because he was just wearing shorts. I saw none. He told me that his daughter opened up a string of yoga schools and was on TV because she had just written a book. I don't know what to make of him but his daughter, or the name of the person he gave me, checks out. I called his contact person today to ask how he's doing. She told me that she doesn't know because he's drunk. Ha ha, I love this job.
>>>

>> So, we can thus conclude that hearing aids make you drunk. That's a
>> rough side effect.

> My guess is that it was alcohol he was downing that made him drunk. Hearing aids can make you cough though. In this case it was the Kools that he was puffing on. He'd light up a Kool, take a drag, and then start hacking away. I thought he was going to cough up a lung. It's been a while since I've seen a pack of Kools. I didn't catch what was in that bottle he was drinking from but I'll get that info next time. When I left, 2 and a half hours later, he had calmed down and seemed to have adjusted well. Of course, as it goes, one never knows what to expect in the future. He said he had a couple of Glocks in his cabinet so maybe I should pack some heat on my next visit. My friend has a cute but pussy .22 Beretta. Perhaps I should borrow it.

Bring him a box of 9mms - friends for life.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:26:51 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/27/2021 10:46 PM, dsi1 wrote:

>>> So, we can thus conclude that hearing aids make you drunk. That's a
>>> rough side effect.

>> My guess is that it was alcohol he was downing that made him drunk. Hearing aids can make you cough though. In this case it was the Kools that he was puffing on. He'd light up a Kool, take a drag, and then start hacking away. I thought he was going to cough up a lung. It's been a while since I've seen a pack of Kools. I didn't catch what was in that bottle he was drinking from but I'll get that info next time. When I left, 2 and a half hours later, he had calmed down and seemed to have adjusted well. Of course, as it goes, one never knows what to expect in the future. He said he had a couple of Glocks in his cabinet so maybe I should pack some heat on my next visit. My friend has a cute but pussy .22 Beretta. Perhaps I should borrow it.
>>

>Bring him a box of 9mms - friends for life.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:01:41 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 5/27/2021 10:46 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>

>> After he had the aids in his ears....

> So, we can thus conclude that hearing aids make you drunk. That's a
> rough side effect.

But the guy has AIDS in his ears. Poor guy. Is that contagious, and
how?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 4:09:24 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:01:41 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
> > On 5/27/2021 10:46 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> >

> >> After he had the aids in his ears....

> > So, we can thus conclude that hearing aids make you drunk. That's a
> > rough side effect.

> But the guy has AIDS in his ears. Poor guy. Is that contagious, and
> how?

People commit indecent acts, then they're surprised when something like
that happens.

> -sw

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 16:09:19 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:01:41 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> On 5/27/2021 10:46 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>>

>>> After he had the aids in his ears....

>> So, we can thus conclude that hearing aids make you drunk. That's a
>> rough side effect.

>But the guy has AIDS in his ears. Poor guy. Is that contagious, and
>how?
>
>-sw

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 14:32:33 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 4:09:24 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

>> > So, we can thus conclude that hearing aids make you drunk. That's a
>> > rough side effect.

>> But the guy has AIDS in his ears. Poor guy. Is that contagious, and
>> how?
>>

>People commit indecent acts, then they're surprised when something like
>that happens.
>>
>> -sw
>>

>--Bryan

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 May 2021 14:32:33 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons wrote:

> On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 4:09:24 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> So, we can thus conclude that hearing aids make you drunk. That's a
>>> rough side effect.

>> But the guy has AIDS in his ears. Poor guy. Is that contagious, and
>> how? Shit, I'd be drunking too!
>>

> People commit indecent acts, then they're surprised when something like
> that happens.

There is a ****ing in the ear fetish. And also in the nose. Lemme
guess, you?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 7:51 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 28 May 2021 14:32:33 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> But the guy has AIDS in his ears. Poor guy. Is that contagious, and
>>> how? Shit, I'd be drunking too!
>>>

>> People commit indecent acts, then they're surprised when something like
>> that happens.

> There is a ****ing in the ear fetish. And also in the nose. Lemme
> guess, you?
>
> -sw

Tell us, how do the fat couple, does it involve a block and tackle and
some marital aids?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 12:02:27 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 7:51 AM, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> People commit indecent acts, then they're surprised when something like
>>> that happens.

>> There is a ****ing in the ear fetish. And also in the nose. Lemme
>> guess, you?
>>
>> -sw
>>

>Tell us, how do the fat couple, does it involve a block and tackle and
>some marital aids?

The other Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 08:51:54 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Fri, 28 May 2021 14:32:33 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> But the guy has AIDS in his ears. Poor guy. Is that contagious, and
>>> how? Shit, I'd be drunking too!
>>>

>> People commit indecent acts, then they're surprised when something like
>> that happens.

>There is a ****ing in the ear fetish. And also in the nose. Lemme
>guess, you?
>
>-sw