Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I just NordicTracked a FULL HOUR!

On Sat, 29 May 2021 09:51:23 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 11:28:57 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>> May your Christmas morning dreams be filled only with sugarplum
>> fairies, and all of your coffee tables be grain-free.

>> --Bryan

>STOP Stalking me, Bryan!
>
>Dick! :-(
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 09:28:53 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 10:56:48 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> Hank Rogers wrote:

>> > After displaying the corn ear on his coffee table for a week, he
>> > probably microwaved it for his VSTD meal. The ****ing rubber likely
>> > held in the heat, and the poo functioned as butter for the Kuth.

>> GAWD...hope I don't have a NIGHTMARE about that...!!!
>>
>> Lol...
>>

>May your Christmas morning dreams be filled only with sugarplum
>fairies, and all of your coffee tables be grain-free.
>>
>> --
>> GM
>>

>--Bryan

The other Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe just showed yet again he is MENTALLY ILL!

On 5/29/2021 10:05 AM, Drop ****ing dead, KOOKthe:

> I don't deserve to LIVE!

True. You deserve to be slammed into by a speeding bus.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 2:46 PM, spammy's new skateboard wrote:

> You need

You need to be waterboarded until you suffocate. **** off.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 12:07 PM, Eat shit, KOOKthe:

> 2

NOBODY CARES, ASSHOLE! DIE!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 12:19 PM, KOOKthe needs his face kicked in:

> You

Shut the **** up, stupid. GROW THE **** UP AND GET OFF THIS NEWSGROUP!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 1:15:56 PM UTC-5, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 1:07:16 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> > >
> > > **** You Bryan!
> > >
> > > YOU don't deserve to LIVE!
> > >

> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> > >

> > You gonna hit him with yer corn cob, or use da UZI?
> >

> I know there's a box of condoms that's over 15 years old (pre-vasectomy)
> somewhere around here. I need to buy an ear of corn, and take a picture
> of the corn with the condom on a coffee table. I could title the photograph,
> Mr. Bumpy.

What would Mr. Bumpy say if were were a Borg?

You will be asstimulated.

> --Bryan

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 3:46:33 AM UTC-5, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 1:15:56 PM UTC-5, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> > > You gonna hit him with yer corn cob, or use da UZI?
> > >

> > I know there's a box of condoms that's over 15 years old (pre-vasectomy)
> > somewhere around here. I need to buy an ear of corn, and take a picture
> > of the corn with the condom on a coffee table. I could title the photograph,
> > Mr. Bumpy.
> >

> What would Mr. Bumpy say if were were a Borg?
>
> You will be asstimulated.

For the first time ever, the Borg Collective regrets having assimilated another
life form.
"There are some things that you wish that you could unsee."
--The Queen of the Borg.

> > --Bryan
> >

> --Bryan

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 02:03:19 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 3:46:33 AM UTC-5, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>> > I know there's a box of condoms that's over 15 years old (pre-vasectomy)
>> > somewhere around here. I need to buy an ear of corn, and take a picture
>> > of the corn with the condom on a coffee table. I could title the photograph,
>> > Mr. Bumpy.
>> >

>> What would Mr. Bumpy say if were were a Borg?
>>
>> You will be asstimulated.
>>

>For the first time ever, the Borg Collective regrets having assimilated another
>life form.
>"There are some things that you wish that you could unsee."
> --The Queen of the Borg.
>> > >
>> > --Bryan
>> >

>> --Bryan
>>

>--Bryan

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 22:25:38 -0700, i get by with a little help
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 12:19 PM, KOOKthe needs his face kicked in:
>
>> You

>Shut the **** up, stupid. GROW THE **** UP AND GET OFF THIS NEWSGROUP!

The other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 May 2021 22:04:55 -0700, Omni Vore >
wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 12:07 PM, Eat shit, KOOKthe:
>
>> 2

>NOBODY CARES, ASSHOLE! DIE!

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 9:51 AM, KOOKthe is a mentally ill ****wit and a:

> Dick!

Yes, KOOKthe, that's exactly what you are.

GET THE **** OUT OF THIS NEWSGROUP AND STAY OUT, ASSHOLE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 15:24:07 -0700, Omni Vore > wrote:

>On 5/29/2021 9:51 AM, KOOKthe is a mentally ill ****wit and a:
>
>> Dick!

>Yes, KOOKthe, that's exactly what you are.
>
>GET THE **** OUT OF THIS NEWSGROUP AND STAY OUT, ASSHOLE!

The other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John wrote the word, "Pediatric," on the NG, so this post goes "To the TOP!"

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 1:15:56 PM UTC-5, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 1:07:16 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> > >
> > > **** You Bryan!
> > >
> > > YOU don't deserve to LIVE!
> > >

> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> > >

> > You gonna hit him with yer corn cob, or use da UZI?
> >

> I know there's a box of condoms that's over 15 years old (pre-vasectomy)
> somewhere around here. I need to buy an ear of corn, and take a picture
> of the corn with the condom on a coffee table. I could title the photograph,
> Mr. Bumpy.
> >

> --Bryan

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/28/2021 2:39 PM, KOOKthe is a mentally ill asshole:

> I went

Nobody cares where you went. Nobody cares where you are. Nobody
will ever give a flying **** about you. DROP ****ING DEAD!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 08:19:48 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>John wrote the word, "Pediatric," on the NG, so this post goes "To the TOP!"
>
>On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 1:15:56 PM UTC-5, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>> > You gonna hit him with yer corn cob, or use da UZI?
>> >

>> I know there's a box of condoms that's over 15 years old (pre-vasectomy)
>> somewhere around here. I need to buy an ear of corn, and take a picture
>> of the corn with the condom on a coffee table. I could title the photograph,
>> Mr. Bumpy.
>> >

>> --Bryan
>>

>--Bryan

The other Dave Smith.