Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cheese Snack!

Hunk of Cheddar
Mayo
Cayenne Pepper

Crackers
Apple! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> Hunk of Cheddar
> Mayo
> Cayenne Pepper
>
> Crackers
> Apple! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

No garlic?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 19:41:51 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> Hunk of Cheddar
>> Mayo
>> Cayenne Pepper
>>
>> Crackers
>> Apple! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>No garlic?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 17:13:15 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>Hunk of Cheddar
>Mayo
>Cayenne Pepper
>
>Crackers
>Apple! :-)
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe Mentally Ill Narcissistic Idiot!

On 5/24/2021 5:13 PM, Drop ****ing dead, KOOKthe:

NOBODY CARES, ****TARD! GO GARGLE WITH DRANO!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:04:06 -0700, i get by with a little help
> wrote:

>On 5/24/2021 5:13 PM, Drop ****ing dead, KOOKthe:

>NOBODY CARES, ****TARD! GO GARGLE WITH DRANO!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 7:42:00 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > Hunk of Cheddar
> > Mayo
> > Cayenne Pepper
> >
> > Crackers
> > Apple! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

MPPP

> No garlic?

Maybe he's going to cruise Pennsylvania Avenue later on, and wants
his breath sweet in case he encounters Kimberly. Hey! I got a pickup
line he could use. "I'm usually into jailbait girls, but for you I could
make an exception." She's sure to respond with something like, "Aww,
that's so sweet."

"For an extra $20 I could put my hair in pigtails."

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 5:33:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 7:42:00 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> > > Hunk of Cheddar
> > > Mayo
> > > Cayenne Pepper
> > >
> > > Crackers
> > > Apple! :-)
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> MPPP
> > >

> > No garlic?
> >

> Maybe he's going to cruise Pennsylvania Avenue later on, and wants
> his breath sweet in case he encounters Kimberly. Hey! I got a pickup
> line he could use. "I'm usually into jailbait girls, but for you I could
> make an exception." She's sure to respond with something like, "Aww,
> that's so sweet."
>
> "For an extra $20 I could put my hair in pigtails."
> >

> --Bryan

You ARE stalking me, Asshole!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 4:38 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 5:33:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>> MPPP
>>>>
>>> No garlic?
>>>

>> Maybe he's going to cruise Pennsylvania Avenue later on, and wants
>> his breath sweet in case he encounters Kimberly. Hey! I got a pickup
>> line he could use. "I'm usually into jailbait girls, but for you I could
>> make an exception." She's sure to respond with something like, "Aww,
>> that's so sweet."
>>
>> "For an extra $20 I could put my hair in pigtails."
>>>

>> --Bryan

> You ARE stalking me, Asshole!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Man that ain't stalking, that's making fun of you.

There's a difference.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 15:38:49 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 5:33:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>> MPPP
>> > >
>> > No garlic?
>> >

>> Maybe he's going to cruise Pennsylvania Avenue later on, and wants
>> his breath sweet in case he encounters Kimberly. Hey! I got a pickup
>> line he could use. "I'm usually into jailbait girls, but for you I could
>> make an exception." She's sure to respond with something like, "Aww,
>> that's so sweet."
>>
>> "For an extra $20 I could put my hair in pigtails."
>> >

>> --Bryan

>You ARE stalking me, Asshole!
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

**** you're pathetic. Grow up and be a man for once in your life,
John. You're such an attention seeking loser.

You recently spent 2 weeks or so replying to many of Bryan's posts,
even when he never mentioned you at all. Now you claim he's stalking
you?!?

Do something useful with your life while you still have some small
chance of succeeding.

--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times

--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 5:33:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>> MPPP
>>>>
>>> No garlic?
>>>

>> Maybe he's going to cruise Pennsylvania Avenue later on, and wants
>> his breath sweet in case he encounters Kimberly. Hey! I got a pickup
>> line he could use. "I'm usually into jailbait girls, but for you I could
>> make an exception." She's sure to respond with something like, "Aww,
>> that's so sweet."
>>
>> "For an extra $20 I could put my hair in pigtails."
>>>

>> --Bryan

> You ARE stalking me, Asshole!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

No he's NOT. You are stalking him, if anything.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 5:38:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 5:33:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> > MPPP
> > > >
> > > No garlic?
> > >

> > Maybe he's going to cruise Pennsylvania Avenue later on, and wants
> > his breath sweet in case he encounters Kimberly. Hey! I got a pickup
> > line he could use. "I'm usually into jailbait girls, but for you I could
> > make an exception." She's sure to respond with something like, "Aww,
> > that's so sweet."
> >
> > "For an extra $20 I could put my hair in pigtails."
> > >

> > --Bryan

> You ARE stalking me, Asshole!

**** you. This is Usenet. You made an enemy on Usenet. You should
****ing leave. If you did, and I followed you to another NG, yeah, that'd
kinda be stalking even by Usenet standards, but you followed me here,
and you picked a fight. You should leave. I will likely never stop calling
you out as the piece of shit that you are. Cut your losses and leave.

Ask your shrink, the one who gives you your meds. I bet you never told
them about this NG, and your continuing stupidity here. Does the doctor
who prescribes your meds know that you get on an internet forum where
almost everyone strongly dislikes you, and that you post, "**** YOU ALL!
I am BACK!"? Tell your doctor the truth. In this case, an omission is a lie.
Does the shrink know about your ephebophile post from when you were
40? I bet not. If you told them the truth, they might suggest that you quit
having anything to do with this NG. You should leave.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

MPPP

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 5:30 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 5:38:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>>> MPPP

>>> Maybe he's going to cruise Pennsylvania Avenue later on, and wants
>>> his breath sweet in case he encounters Kimberly. Hey! I got a pickup
>>> line he could use. "I'm usually into jailbait girls, but for you I could
>>> make an exception." She's sure to respond with something like, "Aww,
>>> that's so sweet."
>>>
>>> "For an extra $20 I could put my hair in pigtails."
>>>>
>>> --Bryan

>> You ARE stalking me, Asshole!
>>

> **** you. This is Usenet. You made an enemy on Usenet. You should
> ****ing leave. If you did, and I followed you to another NG, yeah, that'd
> kinda be stalking even by Usenet standards, but you followed me here,
> and you picked a fight. You should leave. I will likely never stop calling
> you out as the piece of shit that you are. Cut your losses and leave.
>
> Ask your shrink, the one who gives you your meds. I bet you never told
> them about this NG, and your continuing stupidity here. Does the doctor
> who prescribes your meds know that you get on an internet forum where
> almost everyone strongly dislikes you, and that you post, "**** YOU ALL!
> I am BACK!"? Tell your doctor the truth. In this case, an omission is a lie.
> Does the shrink know about your ephebophile post from when you were
> 40? I bet not. If you told them the truth, they might suggest that you quit
> having anything to do with this NG. You should leave.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> MPPP
>>

> --Bryan

Aw come on man, he's not such a bad sort from what little I've read from
him.

And I do not think he's leaving any time soon if this is the worst you
fellas an throw at him.

Which leaves this place looking like a UFC cage match most of the time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:33:42 -0600, meercox > wrote:

>Aw come on man, he's not such a bad sort from what little I've read from
>him.
>
>And I do not think he's leaving any time soon if this is the worst you
>fellas an throw at him.
>
>Which leaves this place looking like a UFC cage match most of the time.

It's the digital version of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:40:15 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:33:42 -0600, meercox > wrote:
>
> >Aw come on man, he's not such a bad sort from what little I've read from
> >him.
> >
> >And I do not think he's leaving any time soon if this is the worst you
> >fellas an throw at him.
> >
> >Which leaves this place looking like a UFC cage match most of the time.

> It's the digital version of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

The cuckoo has nested in Bel Nor, MO.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 5:40 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:33:42 -0600, meercox > wrote:
>
>> Aw come on man, he's not such a bad sort from what little I've read from
>> him.
>>
>> And I do not think he's leaving any time soon if this is the worst you
>> fellas an throw at him.
>>
>> Which leaves this place looking like a UFC cage match most of the time.

> It's the digital version of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

I want the key to the meds locker!

Or at least a good set of jumper cables, lol...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:48:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:40:15 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:33:42 -0600, meercox > wrote:
>>
>> >Aw come on man, he's not such a bad sort from what little I've read from
>> >him.
>> >
>> >And I do not think he's leaving any time soon if this is the worst you
>> >fellas an throw at him.
>> >
>> >Which leaves this place looking like a UFC cage match most of the time.

>> It's the digital version of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
>>

>The cuckoo has nested in Bel Nor, MO.

That's the first one. The second one lives only a few suburbs away. In
the still of the night, they can hear each other's mating call.

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:14:35 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 5:40 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:33:42 -0600, meercox > wrote:
>>
>>> Aw come on man, he's not such a bad sort from what little I've read from
>>> him.
>>>
>>> And I do not think he's leaving any time soon if this is the worst you
>>> fellas an throw at him.
>>>
>>> Which leaves this place looking like a UFC cage match most of the time.

>> It's the digital version of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
>>

>I want the key to the meds locker!
>

>Or at least a good set of jumper cables, lol...

A few people would probably benefit from them.

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 21:16:28 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:14:35 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>>> It's the digital version of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
>>>

>>I want the key to the meds locker!
>>

>>Or at least a good set of jumper cables, lol...

>A few people would probably benefit from them.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 21:01:14 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:48:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>>> It's the digital version of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
>>>

>>The cuckoo has nested in Bel Nor, MO.

>That's the first one. The second one lives only a few suburbs away. In
>the still of the night, they can hear each other's mating call.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:14:35 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 5:40 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:33:42 -0600, meercox > wrote:
>>
>>> Aw come on man, he's not such a bad sort from what little I've read from
>>> him.
>>>
>>> And I do not think he's leaving any time soon if this is the worst you
>>> fellas an throw at him.
>>>
>>> Which leaves this place looking like a UFC cage match most of the time.

>> It's the digital version of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
>>

>I want the key to the meds locker!
>

>Or at least a good set of jumper cables, lol...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:48:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 6:40:15 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:33:42 -0600, meercox > wrote:
>>
>> >Aw come on man, he's not such a bad sort from what little I've read from
>> >him.
>> >
>> >And I do not think he's leaving any time soon if this is the worst you
>> >fellas an throw at him.
>> >
>> >Which leaves this place looking like a UFC cage match most of the time.

>> It's the digital version of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
>>

>The cuckoo has nested in Bel Nor, MO.
>>

>--Bryan

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:40:09 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:33:42 -0600, meercox > wrote:
>
>>Aw come on man, he's not such a bad sort from what little I've read from
>>him.
>>
>>And I do not think he's leaving any time soon if this is the worst you
>>fellas an throw at him.
>>
>>Which leaves this place looking like a UFC cage match most of the time.

>It's the digital version of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:33:42 -0600, meercox > wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 5:30 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> You ARE stalking me, Asshole!
>>>

>> **** you. This is Usenet. You made an enemy on Usenet. You should
>> ****ing leave. If you did, and I followed you to another NG, yeah, that'd
>> kinda be stalking even by Usenet standards, but you followed me here,
>> and you picked a fight. You should leave. I will likely never stop calling
>> you out as the piece of shit that you are. Cut your losses and leave.
>>
>> Ask your shrink, the one who gives you your meds. I bet you never told
>> them about this NG, and your continuing stupidity here. Does the doctor
>> who prescribes your meds know that you get on an internet forum where
>> almost everyone strongly dislikes you, and that you post, "**** YOU ALL!
>> I am BACK!"? Tell your doctor the truth. In this case, an omission is a lie.
>> Does the shrink know about your ephebophile post from when you were
>> 40? I bet not. If you told them the truth, they might suggest that you quit
>> having anything to do with this NG. You should leave.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> MPPP
>>>

>> --Bryan
>>

>Aw come on man, he's not such a bad sort from what little I've read from
>him.
>
>And I do not think he's leaving any time soon if this is the worst you
>fellas an throw at him.
>
>Which leaves this place looking like a UFC cage match most of the time.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 5:38:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>> > MPPP

>> > Maybe he's going to cruise Pennsylvania Avenue later on, and wants
>> > his breath sweet in case he encounters Kimberly. Hey! I got a pickup
>> > line he could use. "I'm usually into jailbait girls, but for you I could
>> > make an exception." She's sure to respond with something like, "Aww,
>> > that's so sweet."
>> >
>> > "For an extra $20 I could put my hair in pigtails."
>> > >
>> > --Bryan

>> You ARE stalking me, Asshole!
>>

>**** you. This is Usenet. You made an enemy on Usenet. You should
>****ing leave. If you did, and I followed you to another NG, yeah, that'd
>kinda be stalking even by Usenet standards, but you followed me here,
>and you picked a fight. You should leave. I will likely never stop calling
>you out as the piece of shit that you are. Cut your losses and leave.
>
>Ask your shrink, the one who gives you your meds. I bet you never told
>them about this NG, and your continuing stupidity here. Does the doctor
>who prescribes your meds know that you get on an internet forum where
>almost everyone strongly dislikes you, and that you post, "**** YOU ALL!
>I am BACK!"? Tell your doctor the truth. In this case, an omission is a lie.
>Does the shrink know about your ephebophile post from when you were
>40? I bet not. If you told them the truth, they might suggest that you quit
>having anything to do with this NG. You should leave.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>MPPP
>>

>--Bryan

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/25/2021 7:01 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:48:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:

>>> It's the digital version of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
>>>

>> The cuckoo has nested in Bel Nor, MO.

> That's the first one. The second one lives only a few suburbs away. In
> the still of the night, they can hear each other's mating call.

Lol, "Oh look Norman, the loons are back."

;-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 09:28:21 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/25/2021 7:01 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:48:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
>> > wrote:

>>> The cuckoo has nested in Bel Nor, MO.

>> That's the first one. The second one lives only a few suburbs away. In
>> the still of the night, they can hear each other's mating call.
>>

>Lol, "Oh look Norman, the loons are back."
>
>;-)

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 5:28:27 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/25/2021 7:01 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> > On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:48:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > > wrote:

> >> The cuckoo has nested in Bel Nor, MO.

> > That's the first one. The second one lives only a few suburbs away. In
> > the still of the night, they can hear each other's mating call.
> >

> Lol, "Oh look Norman, the loons are back."
>
> ;-)

Indeed, they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF0sEZhjAxY
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:01:49 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 5:28:27 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> On 5/25/2021 7:01 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> > On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:48:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons

>> > That's the first one. The second one lives only a few suburbs away. In
>> > the still of the night, they can hear each other's mating call.
>> >

>> Lol, "Oh look Norman, the loons are back."
>>
>> ;-)

>Indeed, they are.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF0sEZhjAxY

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 5:28:52 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:01:49 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> > wrote:

> >> Lol, "Oh look Norman, the loons are back."
> >>
> >> ;-)

> >Indeed, they are.
> >
> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF0sEZhjAxY

> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
> --
> This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

What the **** is Ask Them? You are a ****ing retard for typing that in every post.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 15:18:17 -0700 (PDT), Thomas >
wrote:

>On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 5:28:52 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:01:49 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>> >Indeed, they are.
>> >
>> >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF0sEZhjAxY

>> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
>> --
>> This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

>What the **** is Ask Them? You are a ****ing retard for typing that in every post.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Thomas wrote:
> On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 5:28:52 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:01:49 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>>> Indeed, they are.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF0sEZhjAxY

>> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
>> --
>> This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

> What the **** is Ask Them? You are a ****ing retard for typing that in every post.

He doesn't type it. It's master doctor druce's autoresponder.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 18:35:36 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Thomas wrote:
>> On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 5:28:52 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:01:49 -0700 (PDT), dsi1

>>> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
>>> --
>>> This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

>> What the **** is Ask Them? You are a ****ing retard for typing that in every post.
>>

>He doesn't type it. It's master doctor druce's autoresponder.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 27 May 2021 18:35:36 -0500, Hank Rogers >
> wrote:
>
>> Thomas wrote:

>>> What the **** is Ask Them? You are a ****ing retard for typing that in every post.
>>>

>> He doesn't type it. It's master doctor druce's autoresponder.
>>

> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

<*SNIFF*>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 27 May 2021 18:35:36 -0500, Hank Rogers >
> wrote:
>
>> Thomas wrote:

>>> What the **** is Ask Them? You are a ****ing retard for typing that in every post.
>>>

>> He doesn't type it. It's master doctor druce's autoresponder.
>>

> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

In america, you can carry a gun.

In Netherlands, you can sniff assholes.

Inhale deeply master doctor druce.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/27/2021 2:01 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 5:28:27 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>> On 5/25/2021 7:01 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> On Tue, 25 May 2021 16:48:35 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons

>>> That's the first one. The second one lives only a few suburbs away. In
>>> the still of the night, they can hear each other's mating call.
>>>

>> Lol, "Oh look Norman, the loons are back."
>>
>> ;-)

> Indeed, they are.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF0sEZhjAxY

I always thought he was a pianist.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 18:37:38 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/27/2021 2:01 PM, dsi1 wrote:

>>> Lol, "Oh look Norman, the loons are back."
>>>
>>> ;-)

>> Indeed, they are.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF0sEZhjAxY
>>

>I always thought he was a pianist.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking