Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pepper burning

On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 11:08:33 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> On 5/23/2021 9:22 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

> >> Your biggest problem last night was deciding to jerk off. Now your
> >> "stuff" burns too. lol
> >>

> > Wow. I was expecting that Sheldon would be the one to try to add that
> > touch of class.

> Looks like Gary is trying to compete with the trolls when it comes to
> snarky remarks.

[Sigh] Jill, it all goes back to the bruce trolls craziness. Just ignore it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 11:56:55 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 11:08:33 AM UTC-4, wrote:

>> > Wow. I was expecting that Sheldon would be the one to try to add that
>> > touch of class.

>> Looks like Gary is trying to compete with the trolls when it comes to
>> snarky remarks.

>[Sigh] Jill, it all goes back to the bruce trolls craziness. Just ignore it.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 5:08:58 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> I like to have Thai birds eye chili on hand but use the stuff only in
> small amounts. Around here they sell them only in packages of 30 or
> more, so they go bad before I use them up. I was watching Jamie Oliver
> a couple weeks ago and she showed a money saving trip for chilis. He
> claimed it was a cheap and easy way to keep them in good shape for
> months. So I tried it.
>
> It has been a success so far. It's been about three weeks since I put
> them in a bunch of them in a large plastic spice jar, the type that has
> a double cap, one for getting a spoon in and the other for sprinkling.
> I had cut up half a chili very finely to add to a batch of avocado
> mango salsa. When I put it back I thought maybe it needed to be shaken
> up because the salt had settled on the bottom.
>
> I should have made sure the top was on tight. Some of the liquid leaked
> out of the flip top and ran down my hand. I washed my hands and went on
> with other things. That was about an hour ago. I have washed my hands
> three times since then and my left hand is on fire. Heck, I just licked
> between two fingers and now my tongue is burning.

One time back when I wore contacts, I made a batch of chili using some pretty hot peppers and when I went to bed and after numerous times of washing my hands cleaned my contacts and put them in their carrying case. And the next morning when I woke cleaned off my contacts, and it was like putting hot peppers in my eyes! I had another pair of untouched contacts, but when I cleaned them off to wear them again they were like hot peppers in my eyes, But I figured I had to tolerate it and it went away after a while.

JohnKuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:48:45 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 5:08:58 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>> I like to have Thai birds eye chili on hand but use the stuff only in
>> small amounts. Around here they sell them only in packages of 30 or
>> more, so they go bad before I use them up. I was watching Jamie Oliver
>> a couple weeks ago and she showed a money saving trip for chilis. He
>> claimed it was a cheap and easy way to keep them in good shape for
>> months. So I tried it.
>>
>> It has been a success so far. It's been about three weeks since I put
>> them in a bunch of them in a large plastic spice jar, the type that has
>> a double cap, one for getting a spoon in and the other for sprinkling.
>> I had cut up half a chili very finely to add to a batch of avocado
>> mango salsa. When I put it back I thought maybe it needed to be shaken
>> up because the salt had settled on the bottom.
>>
>> I should have made sure the top was on tight. Some of the liquid leaked
>> out of the flip top and ran down my hand. I washed my hands and went on
>> with other things. That was about an hour ago. I have washed my hands
>> three times since then and my left hand is on fire. Heck, I just licked
>> between two fingers and now my tongue is burning.

>One time back when I wore contacts, I made a batch of chili using some pretty hot peppers and when I went to bed and after numerous times of washing my hands cleaned my contacts and put them in their carrying case. And the next morning when I woke cleaned off my contacts, and it was like putting hot peppers in my eyes! I had another pair of untouched contacts, but when I cleaned them off to wear them again they were like hot peppers in my eyes, But I figured I had to tolerate it and it went away after a while.
>
>JohnKuthe, RN, BSN...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 9:48:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 5:08:58 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> > I like to have Thai birds eye chili on hand but use the stuff only in
> > small amounts. Around here they sell them only in packages of 30 or
> > more, so they go bad before I use them up. I was watching Jamie Oliver
> > a couple weeks ago and she showed a money saving trip for chilis. He
> > claimed it was a cheap and easy way to keep them in good shape for
> > months. So I tried it.
> >
> > It has been a success so far. It's been about three weeks since I put
> > them in a bunch of them in a large plastic spice jar, the type that has
> > a double cap, one for getting a spoon in and the other for sprinkling.
> > I had cut up half a chili very finely to add to a batch of avocado
> > mango salsa. When I put it back I thought maybe it needed to be shaken
> > up because the salt had settled on the bottom.
> >
> > I should have made sure the top was on tight. Some of the liquid leaked
> > out of the flip top and ran down my hand. I washed my hands and went on
> > with other things. That was about an hour ago. I have washed my hands
> > three times since then and my left hand is on fire. Heck, I just licked
> > between two fingers and now my tongue is burning.

> One time back when I wore contacts, I made a batch of chili using some pretty hot peppers and when I went to bed and after numerous times of washing my hands cleaned my contacts and put them in their carrying case. And the next morning when I woke cleaned off my contacts, and it was like putting hot peppers in my eyes! I had another pair of untouched contacts, but when I cleaned them off to wear them again they were like hot peppers in my eyes, But I figured I had to tolerate it and it went away after a while.

I wonder if black pepper would have the same effect.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-26 4:31 p.m., bruce bowser wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 9:48:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>> On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 5:08:58 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> I like to have Thai birds eye chili on hand but use the stuff
>>> only in small amounts. Around here they sell them only in
>>> packages of 30 or more, so they go bad before I use them up. I
>>> was watching Jamie Oliver a couple weeks ago and she showed a
>>> money saving trip for chilis. He claimed it was a cheap and easy
>>> way to keep them in good shape for months. So I tried it.
>>>
>>> It has been a success so far. It's been about three weeks since I
>>> put them in a bunch of them in a large plastic spice jar, the
>>> type that has a double cap, one for getting a spoon in and the
>>> other for sprinkling. I had cut up half a chili very finely to
>>> add to a batch of avocado mango salsa. When I put it back I
>>> thought maybe it needed to be shaken up because the salt had
>>> settled on the bottom.
>>>
>>> I should have made sure the top was on tight. Some of the liquid
>>> leaked out of the flip top and ran down my hand. I washed my
>>> hands and went on with other things. That was about an hour ago.
>>> I have washed my hands three times since then and my left hand is
>>> on fire. Heck, I just licked between two fingers and now my
>>> tongue is burning.

>> One time back when I wore contacts, I made a batch of chili using
>> some pretty hot peppers and when I went to bed and after numerous
>> times of washing my hands cleaned my contacts and put them in their
>> carrying case. And the next morning when I woke cleaned off my
>> contacts, and it was like putting hot peppers in my eyes! I had
>> another pair of untouched contacts, but when I cleaned them off to
>> wear them again they were like hot peppers in my eyes, But I
>> figured I had to tolerate it and it went away after a while.

> I wonder if black pepper would have the same effect.

There might be a little irritation, but I doubt it would be anywhere
near as bad as hot chilis.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 10:31:37 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 9:48:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> > On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 5:08:58 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> > > I like to have Thai birds eye chili on hand but use the stuff only in
> > > small amounts. Around here they sell them only in packages of 30 or
> > > more, so they go bad before I use them up. I was watching Jamie Oliver
> > > a couple weeks ago and she showed a money saving trip for chilis. He
> > > claimed it was a cheap and easy way to keep them in good shape for
> > > months. So I tried it.
> > >
> > > It has been a success so far. It's been about three weeks since I put
> > > them in a bunch of them in a large plastic spice jar, the type that has
> > > a double cap, one for getting a spoon in and the other for sprinkling..
> > > I had cut up half a chili very finely to add to a batch of avocado
> > > mango salsa. When I put it back I thought maybe it needed to be shaken
> > > up because the salt had settled on the bottom.
> > >
> > > I should have made sure the top was on tight. Some of the liquid leaked
> > > out of the flip top and ran down my hand. I washed my hands and went on
> > > with other things. That was about an hour ago. I have washed my hands
> > > three times since then and my left hand is on fire. Heck, I just licked
> > > between two fingers and now my tongue is burning.

> > One time back when I wore contacts, I made a batch of chili using some pretty hot peppers and when I went to bed and after numerous times of washing my hands cleaned my contacts and put them in their carrying case. And the next morning when I woke cleaned off my contacts, and it was like putting hot peppers in my eyes! I had another pair of untouched contacts, but when I cleaned them off to wear them again they were like hot peppers in my eyes, But I figured I had to tolerate it and it went away after a while.

> I wonder if black pepper would have the same effect.

I doubt that. We have small local peppers that grow wild on this rock that are pretty hot. Some people say to wear gloves when handling them but that's for sissies. They're tiny little things and they are used to make chili peppa wata. As it goes, that's about all they're used for. Oddly enough, Hawaiian food is not typically spicy. That's fine with me. My friend from Texas sent me some dried chili tepin. I love that spicy blast of heat these tepins provide. These tepins are called the mother of all chili peppers. My guess is that the white man grew these pepper to mutate into the peppers we know today. Thanks, white man!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 10:31:37 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:

>>> One time back when I wore contacts, I made a batch of chili using some pretty hot peppers and when I went to bed and after numerous times of washing my hands cleaned my contacts and put them in their carrying case. And the next morning when I woke cleaned off my contacts, and it was like putting hot peppers in my eyes! I had another pair of untouched contacts, but when I cleaned them off to wear them again they were like hot peppers in my eyes, But I figured I had to tolerate it and it went away after a while.

>> I wonder if black pepper would have the same effect.

> I doubt that. We have small local peppers that grow wild on this rock that are pretty hot. Some people say to wear gloves when handling them but that's for sissies. They're tiny little things and they are used to make chili peppa wata. As it goes, that's about all they're used for. Oddly enough, Hawaiian food is not typically spicy. That's fine with me. My friend from Texas sent me some dried chili tepin. I love that spicy blast of heat these tepins provide. These tepins are called the mother of all chili peppers. My guess is that the white man grew these pepper to mutate into the peppers we know today. Thanks, white man!

And thank yoose, gook man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Us white mens couldn't be superior without yoose dinks to shit on!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 20:13:37 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>dsi1 wrote:

>>> I wonder if black pepper would have the same effect.

>> I doubt that. We have small local peppers that grow wild on this rock that are pretty hot. Some people say to wear gloves when handling them but that's for sissies. They're tiny little things and they are used to make chili peppa wata. As it goes, that's about all they're used for. Oddly enough, Hawaiian food is not typically spicy. That's fine with me. My friend from Texas sent me some dried chili tepin. I love that spicy blast of heat these tepins provide. These tepins are called the mother of all chili peppers. My guess is that the white man grew these pepper to mutate into the peppers we know today. Thanks, white man!
>>

>And thank yoose, gook man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Us white mens couldn't be superior without yoose dinks to shit on!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 26 May 2021 18:03:41 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 10:31:37 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:

>> > One time back when I wore contacts, I made a batch of chili using some pretty hot peppers and when I went to bed and after numerous times of washing my hands cleaned my contacts and put them in their carrying case. And the next morning when I woke cleaned off my contacts, and it was like putting hot peppers in my eyes! I had another pair of untouched contacts, but when I cleaned them off to wear them again they were like hot peppers in my eyes, But I figured I had to tolerate it and it went away after a while.

>> I wonder if black pepper would have the same effect.

>I doubt that. We have small local peppers that grow wild on this rock that are pretty hot. Some people say to wear gloves when handling them but that's for sissies. They're tiny little things and they are used to make chili peppa wata. As it goes, that's about all they're used for. Oddly enough, Hawaiian food is not typically spicy. That's fine with me. My friend from Texas sent me some dried chili tepin. I love that spicy blast of heat these tepins provide. These tepins are called the mother of all chili peppers. My guess is that the white man grew these pepper to mutate into the peppers we know today. Thanks, white man!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/26/2021 7:03 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 10:31:37 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:

>>> One time back when I wore contacts, I made a batch of chili using some pretty hot peppers and when I went to bed and after numerous times of washing my hands cleaned my contacts and put them in their carrying case. And the next morning when I woke cleaned off my contacts, and it was like putting hot peppers in my eyes! I had another pair of untouched contacts, but when I cleaned them off to wear them again they were like hot peppers in my eyes, But I figured I had to tolerate it and it went away after a while.

>> I wonder if black pepper would have the same effect.

> I doubt that. We have small local peppers that grow wild on this rock that are pretty hot. Some people say to wear gloves when handling them but that's for sissies. They're tiny little things and they are used to make chili peppa wata. As it goes, that's about all they're used for. Oddly enough, Hawaiian food is not typically spicy. That's fine with me. My friend from Texas sent me some dried chili tepin. I love that spicy blast of heat these tepins provide. These tepins are called the mother of all chili peppers. My guess is that the white man grew these pepper to mutate into the peppers we know today. Thanks, white man!

Lol, nothing like your basic helpful honky, eh!

Then they made land yachts and so it went...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 6:17:17 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/26/2021 7:03 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> I wonder if black pepper would have the same effect.

> > I doubt that. We have small local peppers that grow wild on this rock that are pretty hot. Some people say to wear gloves when handling them but that's for sissies. They're tiny little things and they are used to make chili peppa wata. As it goes, that's about all they're used for. Oddly enough, Hawaiian food is not typically spicy. That's fine with me. My friend from Texas sent me some dried chili tepin. I love that spicy blast of heat these tepins provide. These tepins are called the mother of all chili peppers. My guess is that the white man grew these pepper to mutate into the peppers we know today. Thanks, white man!
> >

> Lol, nothing like your basic helpful honky, eh!
>
> Then they made land yachts and so it went...

The Americans made the best land yachts. Unfortunately, they lost their way during the late 70's but nothing great lasts forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxM6Ht48I7w
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/27/2021 11:25 AM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 6:17:17 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> I doubt that. We have small local peppers that grow wild on this rock that are pretty hot. Some people say to wear gloves when handling them but that's for sissies. They're tiny little things and they are used to make chili peppa wata. As it goes, that's about all they're used for. Oddly enough, Hawaiian food is not typically spicy. That's fine with me. My friend from Texas sent me some dried chili tepin. I love that spicy blast of heat these tepins provide. These tepins are called the mother of all chili peppers. My guess is that the white man grew these pepper to mutate into the peppers we know today. Thanks, white man!
>>>

>> Lol, nothing like your basic helpful honky, eh!
>>
>> Then they made land yachts and so it went...

> The Americans made the best land yachts. Unfortunately, they lost their way during the late 70's but nothing great lasts forever.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxM6Ht48I7w

Lol, a motorcycle helmet and lexan shield - yeah that'll do any good at
all if the bomb goes off.

Great trip down memory lane, I recall watching that episode very well.

We've come along way to "The Hurt Locker" haven;t we?

Of course now they use better explosives, like a LOT better:

https://wentworthreport.com/2020/12/...racy-theories/

But it wasnt until the video came out, that people began thinking
something was really odd.

Do you think that Georgia Governor Brian Kemps daughters boyfriend,
Harrison Deal was assassinated because Kemp had to fold and publicly
call for a signature audit after the €śbank heist€ť tape was released?
Thats one hell of a car crash€¦#StopTheSteal pic.twitter.com/UL8CYIzOsz

€” Bruce Porter, Jr. (@NetworksManager) December 5, 2020

Heres what some people are saying after watching the video:

€śIts more like a car bomb than a normal highway accident.€ť

"Its been said that those car explosions in the movies are just for
effect because cars that get into even bad wrecks dont actually blow up
like this. Interesting€¦€ť

€śThats no freaking crash..! That car was blown by a bomb or hit by a
missile€ť

€śExactly modern cars dont burst into flames even at crazy high speed
impacts. Something was either catastrophically wrong with that car or
someone planted C4. I worked a a volunteer firefighter in my youth &
flaming car wrecks are very rare in modern cars made after the 1980s.€ť

€śThats a car bomb. Not an €śaccident.€ť Its a message to anyone thinking
about giving ground.€ť

https://twitter.com/JoyntGeoffrey/st...00227523653633

Me, I never saw an otherwise new and running SUV do THAT before, just never.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 7:43:19 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/27/2021 11:25 AM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> Lol, nothing like your basic helpful honky, eh!
> >>
> >> Then they made land yachts and so it went...

> > The Americans made the best land yachts. Unfortunately, they lost their way during the late 70's but nothing great lasts forever.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxM6Ht48I7w
> >

> Lol, a motorcycle helmet and lexan shield - yeah that'll do any good at
> all if the bomb goes off.
>
> Great trip down memory lane, I recall watching that episode very well.
>
> We've come along way to "The Hurt Locker" haven;t we?
>
> Of course now they use better explosives, like a LOT better:
>
> https://wentworthreport.com/2020/12/...racy-theories/
>
> But it wasnt until the video came out, that people began thinking
> something was really odd.
>
> Do you think that Georgia Governor Brian Kemps daughters boyfriend,
> Harrison Deal was assassinated because Kemp had to fold and publicly
> call for a signature audit after the €śbank heist€ť tape was released?
> Thats one hell of a car crash€¦#StopTheSteal pic.twitter.com/UL8CYIzOsz
>
> €” Bruce Porter, Jr. (@NetworksManager) December 5, 2020
>
> Heres what some people are saying after watching the video:
>
> €śIts more like a car bomb than a normal highway accident..€ť
>
> "Its been said that those car explosions in the movies are just for
> effect because cars that get into even bad wrecks dont actually blow up
> like this. Interesting€¦€ť
>
> €śThats no freaking crash..! That car was blown by a bomb or hit by a
> missile€ť
>
> €śExactly modern cars dont burst into flames even at crazy high speed
> impacts. Something was either catastrophically wrong with that car or
> someone planted C4. I worked a a volunteer firefighter in my youth &
> flaming car wrecks are very rare in modern cars made after the 1980s.€ť
>
> €śThats a car bomb. Not an €śaccident.€ť Its a message to anyone thinking
> about giving ground.€ť
>
> https://twitter.com/JoyntGeoffrey/st...00227523653633
>
> Me, I never saw an otherwise new and running SUV do THAT before, just never.

That's the reason Steve Mcgarrett was always late - setting up all those filaments takes a lot of time!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 13:07:21 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 7:43:19 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>> > The Americans made the best land yachts. Unfortunately, they lost their way during the late 70's but nothing great lasts forever.
>> >
>> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxM6Ht48I7w
>> >

>> Lol, a motorcycle helmet and lexan shield - yeah that'll do any good at
>> all if the bomb goes off.
>>
>> Great trip down memory lane, I recall watching that episode very well.
>>
>> We've come along way to "The Hurt Locker" haven;t we?
>>
>> Of course now they use better explosives, like a LOT better:
>>
>> https://wentworthreport.com/2020/12/...racy-theories/
>>
>> But it wasn’t until the video came out, that people began thinking
>> something was really odd.
>>
>> Do you think that Georgia Governor Brian Kemp’s daughter’s boyfriend,
>> Harrison Deal was assassinated because Kemp had to fold and publicly
>> call for a signature audit after the “bank heist” tape was released?
>> That’s one hell of a car crash…#StopTheSteal pic.twitter.com/UL8CYIzOsz
>>
>> — Bruce Porter, Jr. (@NetworksManager) December 5, 2020
>>
>> Here’s what some people are saying after watching the video:
>>
>> “It’s more like a car bomb than a normal highway accident.”
>>
>> ‘It’s been said that those car explosions in the movies are just for
>> effect because cars that get into even bad wrecks don’t actually blow up
>> like this. Interesting…”
>>
>> “That’s no freaking crash..! That car was blown by a bomb or hit by a
>> missile”
>>
>> “Exactly modern cars don’t burst into flames even at crazy high speed
>> impacts. Something was either catastrophically wrong with that car or
>> someone planted C4. I worked a a volunteer firefighter in my youth &
>> flaming car wrecks are very rare in modern cars made after the 1980s.”
>>
>> “That’s a car bomb. Not an “accident.” It’s a message to anyone thinking
>> about giving ground.”
>>
>> https://twitter.com/JoyntGeoffrey/st...00227523653633
>>
>> Me, I never saw an otherwise new and running SUV do THAT before, just never.

>That's the reason Steve Mcgarrett was always late - setting up all those filaments takes a lot of time!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/27/2021 2:07 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 7:43:19 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> The Americans made the best land yachts. Unfortunately, they lost their way during the late 70's but nothing great lasts forever.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxM6Ht48I7w
>>>

>> Lol, a motorcycle helmet and lexan shield - yeah that'll do any good at
>> all if the bomb goes off.
>>
>> Great trip down memory lane, I recall watching that episode very well.
>>
>> We've come along way to "The Hurt Locker" haven;t we?
>>
>> Of course now they use better explosives, like a LOT better:
>>
>> https://wentworthreport.com/2020/12/...racy-theories/
>>
>> But it wasnt until the video came out, that people began thinking
>> something was really odd.
>>
>> Do you think that Georgia Governor Brian Kemps daughters boyfriend,
>> Harrison Deal was assassinated because Kemp had to fold and publicly
>> call for a signature audit after the €śbank heist€ť tape was released?
>> Thats one hell of a car crash€¦#StopTheSteal pic.twitter.com/UL8CYIzOsz
>>
>> €” Bruce Porter, Jr. (@NetworksManager) December 5, 2020
>>
>> Heres what some people are saying after watching the video:
>>
>> €śIts more like a car bomb than a normal highway accident.€ť
>>
>> "Its been said that those car explosions in the movies are just for
>> effect because cars that get into even bad wrecks dont actually blow up
>> like this. Interesting€¦€ť
>>
>> €śThats no freaking crash..! That car was blown by a bomb or hit by a
>> missile€ť
>>
>> €śExactly modern cars dont burst into flames even at crazy high speed
>> impacts. Something was either catastrophically wrong with that car or
>> someone planted C4. I worked a a volunteer firefighter in my youth &
>> flaming car wrecks are very rare in modern cars made after the 1980s.€ť
>>
>> €śThats a car bomb. Not an €śaccident.€ť Its a message to anyone thinking
>> about giving ground.€ť
>>
>> https://twitter.com/JoyntGeoffrey/st...00227523653633
>>
>> Me, I never saw an otherwise new and running SUV do THAT before, just never.

> That's the reason Steve Mcgarrett was always late - setting up all those filaments takes a lot of time!

I stand by the always shifty Al Harrington handling that action...

;-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 May 2021 18:38:34 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/27/2021 2:07 PM, dsi1 wrote:

>>> Lol, a motorcycle helmet and lexan shield - yeah that'll do any good at
>>> all if the bomb goes off.
>>>
>>> Great trip down memory lane, I recall watching that episode very well.
>>>
>>> We've come along way to "The Hurt Locker" haven;t we?
>>>
>>> Of course now they use better explosives, like a LOT better:
>>>
>>> https://wentworthreport.com/2020/12/...racy-theories/
>>>
>>> But it wasn’t until the video came out, that people began thinking
>>> something was really odd.
>>>
>>> Do you think that Georgia Governor Brian Kemp’s daughter’s boyfriend,
>>> Harrison Deal was assassinated because Kemp had to fold and publicly
>>> call for a signature audit after the “bank heist” tape was released?
>>> That’s one hell of a car crash…#StopTheSteal pic.twitter.com/UL8CYIzOsz
>>>
>>> — Bruce Porter, Jr. (@NetworksManager) December 5, 2020
>>>
>>> Here’s what some people are saying after watching the video:
>>>
>>> “It’s more like a car bomb than a normal highway accident.”
>>>
>>> ‘It’s been said that those car explosions in the movies are just for
>>> effect because cars that get into even bad wrecks don’t actually blow up
>>> like this. Interesting…”
>>>
>>> “That’s no freaking crash..! That car was blown by a bomb or hit by a
>>> missile”
>>>
>>> “Exactly modern cars don’t burst into flames even at crazy high speed
>>> impacts. Something was either catastrophically wrong with that car or
>>> someone planted C4. I worked a a volunteer firefighter in my youth &
>>> flaming car wrecks are very rare in modern cars made after the 1980s.”
>>>
>>> “That’s a car bomb. Not an “accident.” It’s a message to anyone thinking
>>> about giving ground.”
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/JoyntGeoffrey/st...00227523653633
>>>
>>> Me, I never saw an otherwise new and running SUV do THAT before, just never.

>> That's the reason Steve Mcgarrett was always late - setting up all those filaments takes a lot of time!
>>

>I stand by the always shifty Al Harrington handling that action...
>
>;-)

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

how to refill the pepper section of an olde thompson acrylicsaltshaker / pepper mill [email protected] General Cooking 2 20-04-2020 09:30 PM
how to refill the pepper section of an olde thompson acrylicsaltshaker / pepper mill Camp Stove General Cooking 1 28-07-2016 03:08 AM
burning fat am Marketplace 0 08-09-2008 09:10 AM
burning fat am Sushi 0 08-09-2008 09:08 AM
Lentil and Sweet Red Pepper Soup with Cumin and Black Pepper Gladys Dinletir Recipes (moderated) 0 29-12-2004 05:17 AM