Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sheldon and His Perpetual Bullshiting (was: Wednesday Night Supper)

On Wed, 19 May 2021 19:41:21 -0400, Sheldon Martin wrote:

> Tonight's dinner was easy peasy... a picnik from BJs... fix our own
> Boars Head Genoa Salami on Seeded Rye w/Guldens Spicy Brown and Deli
> tater salad... no cooking.

Stop the bullshiting already. AGAIN. Boar's Head *specifically*
doesn't market to club stores. You won't find any Boars Head at
BJ's, nor Costco or Sam's Club (nor Walmart, if that was the next
lie)

Sometimes you tell these totally insignificant in inconsequential
lies. Other times it's just transparent bravado and bragging like
the infamous "Cabbage Reports" or the price of your POS 30-year old
Land Rover or your over-glorified Korean lawnmower.

But that whole falling down on a carpeted hallway and lying in a
poll of blood for four days with numerous cuts, bruises, and
abrasions all over your body and head requiring over 2 weeks of
in-patient recovery and physical therapy... now that's REALLY
dumping on the bullshit.

Even your $250K tractor couldn't haul that much bullshit in a month.
Did you maybe gain bull-shitting superpowers by getting bit by a cow
tick while sucking the bull udders at the neighboring cow farm?
Because I'd be the first to pitch on a Kryptonite GoFundMe campaign
for you.

I bring it up now vindictively because I resent that you think all
of us are bumpkin rubes (except for John, Bruce, and Pamela - they
really ARE dumb and shallow).

While I can't speak for others, I don't think they're all gullible
chumps - or even close to it. And they haven't spewed anywhere near
this amount bullshit like you have here for decades. You've been
super-sleazy over the years in many different forms. But what I do
*especially* love is the irony of *you* always referring to *me* as
a "little man" when it's pretty obvious who you're actually
referring to.

ObFood: I heard roosters crowing an hour ago, and we can't have that
here. So I'm gonna find them and have chicken-something for
breakfast.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 20 May 2021 07:22:29 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Wed, 19 May 2021 19:41:21 -0400, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>
>> Tonight's dinner was easy peasy... a picnik from BJs... fix our own
>> Boars Head Genoa Salami on Seeded Rye w/Guldens Spicy Brown and Deli
>> tater salad... no cooking.

>Stop the bullshiting already. AGAIN. Boar's Head *specifically*
>doesn't market to club stores. You won't find any Boars Head at
>BJ's, nor Costco or Sam's Club (nor Walmart, if that was the next
>lie)
>
>Sometimes you tell these totally insignificant in inconsequential
>lies. Other times it's just transparent bravado and bragging like
>the infamous "Cabbage Reports" or the price of your POS 30-year old
>Land Rover or your over-glorified Korean lawnmower.
>
>But that whole falling down on a carpeted hallway and lying in a
>poll of blood for four days with numerous cuts, bruises, and
>abrasions all over your body and head requiring over 2 weeks of
>in-patient recovery and physical therapy... now that's REALLY
>dumping on the bullshit.
>
>Even your $250K tractor couldn't haul that much bullshit in a month.
>Did you maybe gain bull-shitting superpowers by getting bit by a cow
>tick while sucking the bull udders at the neighboring cow farm?
>Because I'd be the first to pitch on a Kryptonite GoFundMe campaign
>for you.
>
>I bring it up now vindictively because I resent that you think all
>of us are bumpkin rubes (except for John, Bruce, and Pamela - they
>really ARE dumb and shallow).
>
>While I can't speak for others, I don't think they're all gullible
>chumps - or even close to it. And they haven't spewed anywhere near
>this amount bullshit like you have here for decades. You've been
>super-sleazy over the years in many different forms. But what I do
>*especially* love is the irony of *you* always referring to *me* as
>a "little man" when it's pretty obvious who you're actually
>referring to.
>
>ObFood: I heard roosters crowing an hour ago, and we can't have that
>here. So I'm gonna find them and have chicken-something for
>breakfast.
>
>-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Wed, 19 May 2021 19:41:21 -0400, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>
> > Tonight's dinner was easy peasy... a picnik from BJs... fix our own
> > Boars Head Genoa Salami on Seeded Rye w/Guldens Spicy Brown and Deli
> > tater salad... no cooking.

> Stop the bullshiting already. AGAIN. Boar's Head *specifically*
> doesn't market to club stores. You won't find any Boars Head at
> BJ's, nor Costco or Sam's Club (nor Walmart, if that was the next
> lie)
>
> Sometimes you tell these totally insignificant in inconsequential
> lies. Other times it's just transparent bravado and bragging like
> the infamous "Cabbage Reports" or the price of your POS 30-year old
> Land Rover or your over-glorified Korean lawnmower.
>
> But that whole falling down on a carpeted hallway and lying in a
> poll of blood for four days with numerous cuts, bruises, and
> abrasions all over your body and head requiring over 2 weeks of
> in-patient recovery and physical therapy... now that's REALLY
> dumping on the bullshit.
>
> Even your $250K tractor couldn't haul that much bullshit in a month.
> Did you maybe gain bull-shitting superpowers by getting bit by a cow
> tick while sucking the bull udders at the neighboring cow farm?
> Because I'd be the first to pitch on a Kryptonite GoFundMe campaign
> for you.
>
> I bring it up now vindictively because I resent that you think all
> of us are bumpkin rubes (except for John, Bruce, and Pamela - they
> really ARE dumb and shallow).
>
> While I can't speak for others, I don't think they're all gullible
> chumps - or even close to it. And they haven't spewed anywhere near
> this amount bullshit like you have here for decades. You've been
> super-sleazy over the years in many different forms. But what I do
> *especially* love is the irony of *you* always referring to *me* as
> a "little man" when it's pretty obvious who you're actually
> referring to.
>
> ObFood: I heard roosters crowing an hour ago, and we can't have that
> here. So I'm gonna find them and have chicken-something for
> breakfast.

Awww...lookie here, Steve is obviously jealous that Sheldon has a happier and more successful life than he does...

But *do* carry on with your ululations, Steve, they entertain us *mightily*...

:-D

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 20 May 2021 15:20:50 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 19 May 2021 19:41:21 -0400, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>
>> > Tonight's dinner was easy peasy... a picnik from BJs... fix our own
>> > Boars Head Genoa Salami on Seeded Rye w/Guldens Spicy Brown and Deli
>> > tater salad... no cooking.

>> Stop the bullshiting already. AGAIN. Boar's Head *specifically*
>> doesn't market to club stores. You won't find any Boars Head at
>> BJ's, nor Costco or Sam's Club (nor Walmart, if that was the next
>> lie)
>>
>> Sometimes you tell these totally insignificant in inconsequential
>> lies. Other times it's just transparent bravado and bragging like
>> the infamous "Cabbage Reports" or the price of your POS 30-year old
>> Land Rover or your over-glorified Korean lawnmower.
>>
>> But that whole falling down on a carpeted hallway and lying in a
>> poll of blood for four days with numerous cuts, bruises, and
>> abrasions all over your body and head requiring over 2 weeks of
>> in-patient recovery and physical therapy... now that's REALLY
>> dumping on the bullshit.
>>
>> Even your $250K tractor couldn't haul that much bullshit in a month.
>> Did you maybe gain bull-shitting superpowers by getting bit by a cow
>> tick while sucking the bull udders at the neighboring cow farm?
>> Because I'd be the first to pitch on a Kryptonite GoFundMe campaign
>> for you.
>>
>> I bring it up now vindictively because I resent that you think all
>> of us are bumpkin rubes (except for John, Bruce, and Pamela - they
>> really ARE dumb and shallow).
>>
>> While I can't speak for others, I don't think they're all gullible
>> chumps - or even close to it. And they haven't spewed anywhere near
>> this amount bullshit like you have here for decades. You've been
>> super-sleazy over the years in many different forms. But what I do
>> *especially* love is the irony of *you* always referring to *me* as
>> a "little man" when it's pretty obvious who you're actually
>> referring to.
>>
>> ObFood: I heard roosters crowing an hour ago, and we can't have that
>> here. So I'm gonna find them and have chicken-something for
>> breakfast.

>Awww...lookie here, Steve is obviously jealous that Sheldon has a happier and more successful life than he does...
>
>But *do* carry on with your ululations, Steve, they entertain us *mightily*...
>
>:-D

The real Brazzo posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 13:22 20 May 2021, Sqwertz said:
> On Wed, 19 May 2021 19:41:21 -0400, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>
>> Tonight's dinner was easy peasy... a picnik from BJs... fix our own
>> Boars Head Genoa Salami on Seeded Rye w/Guldens Spicy Brown and
>> Deli tater salad... no cooking.

> Stop the bullshiting already. AGAIN. Boar's Head *specifically*
> doesn't market to club stores. You won't find any Boars Head at
> BJ's, nor Costco or Sam's Club (nor Walmart, if that was the next
> lie)
>
> Sometimes you tell these totally insignificant in inconsequential
> lies. Other times it's just transparent bravado and bragging like
> the infamous "Cabbage Reports" or the price of your POS 30-year old
> Land Rover or your over-glorified Korean lawnmower.
>
> But that whole falling down on a carpeted hallway and lying in a
> poll of blood for four days with numerous cuts, bruises, and
> abrasions all over your body and head requiring over 2 weeks of
> in-patient recovery and physical therapy... now that's REALLY
> dumping on the bullshit.
>
> Even your $250K tractor couldn't haul that much bullshit in a month.
> Did you maybe gain bull-shitting superpowers by getting bit by a cow
> tick while sucking the bull udders at the neighboring cow farm?
> Because I'd be the first to pitch on a Kryptonite GoFundMe campaign
> for you.
>
> I bring it up now vindictively because I resent that you think all
> of us are bumpkin rubes (except for John, Bruce, and Pamela - they
> really ARE dumb and shallow).
>
> While I can't speak for others, I don't think they're all gullible
> chumps - or even close to it. And they haven't spewed anywhere near
> this amount bullshit like you have here for decades. You've been
> super-sleazy over the years in many different forms. But what I do
> *especially* love is the irony of *you* always referring to *me* as
> a "little man" when it's pretty obvious who you're actually
> referring to.
>
> ObFood: I heard roosters crowing an hour ago, and we can't have that
> here. So I'm gonna find them and have chicken-something for
> breakfast.
>
> -sw

Oh my! A little man somewhere is feeling bitter.

Move on Squirt and don't post when you're on drugs.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgoten lore -
While I noded, nearly naping, sudenly there came a taping,
As of some one gently raping, raping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I mutered, "taping at my chamber door -
Only this and nothing more."

--
Bob
St Francis would have done better to preach to the cats
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/4/2021 10:05 AM, Opinicus wrote:

> Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
> Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgoten lore -
> While I noded, nearly > Only this and nothing more."

Please don't *******ize Poe.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 17:05:28 +0300, Opinicus
> wrote:

>Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
>Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgoten lore -
>While I noded, nearly naping, sudenly there came a taping,
>As of some one gently raping, raping at my chamber door.
>"'Tis some visitor," I mutered, "taping at my chamber door -
>Only this and nothing more."

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 11:02:57 +0100, Pamela
> wrote:

>On 13:22 20 May 2021, Sqwertz said:
>> On Wed, 19 May 2021 19:41:21 -0400, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>>
>>> Tonight's dinner was easy peasy... a picnik from BJs... fix our own
>>> Boars Head Genoa Salami on Seeded Rye w/Guldens Spicy Brown and
>>> Deli tater salad... no cooking.

>> Stop the bullshiting already. AGAIN. Boar's Head *specifically*
>> doesn't market to club stores. You won't find any Boars Head at
>> BJ's, nor Costco or Sam's Club (nor Walmart, if that was the next
>> lie)
>>
>> Sometimes you tell these totally insignificant in inconsequential
>> lies. Other times it's just transparent bravado and bragging like
>> the infamous "Cabbage Reports" or the price of your POS 30-year old
>> Land Rover or your over-glorified Korean lawnmower.
>>
>> But that whole falling down on a carpeted hallway and lying in a
>> poll of blood for four days with numerous cuts, bruises, and
>> abrasions all over your body and head requiring over 2 weeks of
>> in-patient recovery and physical therapy... now that's REALLY
>> dumping on the bullshit.
>>
>> Even your $250K tractor couldn't haul that much bullshit in a month.
>> Did you maybe gain bull-shitting superpowers by getting bit by a cow
>> tick while sucking the bull udders at the neighboring cow farm?
>> Because I'd be the first to pitch on a Kryptonite GoFundMe campaign
>> for you.
>>
>> I bring it up now vindictively because I resent that you think all
>> of us are bumpkin rubes (except for John, Bruce, and Pamela - they
>> really ARE dumb and shallow).
>>
>> While I can't speak for others, I don't think they're all gullible
>> chumps - or even close to it. And they haven't spewed anywhere near
>> this amount bullshit like you have here for decades. You've been
>> super-sleazy over the years in many different forms. But what I do
>> *especially* love is the irony of *you* always referring to *me* as
>> a "little man" when it's pretty obvious who you're actually
>> referring to.
>>
>> ObFood: I heard roosters crowing an hour ago, and we can't have that
>> here. So I'm gonna find them and have chicken-something for
>> breakfast.
>>
>> -sw

>Oh my! A little man somewhere is feeling bitter.
>
>Move on Squirt and don't post when you're on drugs.

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 11:09:29 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 6/4/2021 10:05 AM, Opinicus wrote:
>>
>> Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
>> Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgoten lore -
>> While I noded, nearly > Only this and nothing more."
>>

>Please don't *******ize Poe.
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith.