Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Shrimp Parmesan

I wonder how much it tastes like shrimp scampi
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 13:43:13 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>I wonder how much it tastes like shrimp scampi

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/15/2021 4:43 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
> I wonder how much it tastes like shrimp scampi

Parmesan would overpower the shrimp. They would just be a carrier.

Now it may taste good, but not because of the shrimp as they are very
mild. Anything with Parm is good.

https://www.food.com/recipe/shrimp-parmesan-72119
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 5:33:04 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/15/2021 4:43 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
> > I wonder how much it tastes like shrimp scampi
> >

> Parmesan would overpower the shrimp. They would just be a carrier.
>
> Now it may taste good, but not because of the shrimp as they are very
> mild. Anything with Parm is good.
>
> https://www.food.com/recipe/shrimp-parmesan-72119

The cheese can't be stoo much
Posted to rec.food.cooking

bruce bowser wrote:

> I wonder how much it tastes like shrimp scampi

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 5/15/2021 4:43 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
> > I wonder how much it tastes like shrimp scampi
> >

> Parmesan would overpower the shrimp. They would just be a carrier.
>
> Now it may taste good, but not because of the shrimp as they are very
> mild. Anything with Parm is good.
>
> https://www.food.com/recipe/shrimp-parmesan-72119

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 17:32:58 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 5/15/2021 4:43 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
>> I wonder how much it tastes like shrimp scampi
>>

>Parmesan would overpower the shrimp. They would just be a carrier.
>
>Now it may taste good, but not because of the shrimp as they are very
>mild. Anything with Parm is good.
>
>https://www.food.com/recipe/shrimp-parmesan-72119

I agree with you Ed and it dismays me how often people chop up chilis
and use them in recipes and they take over.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 21:43:55 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 May 2021 17:32:58 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>
>>On 5/15/2021 4:43 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
>>> I wonder how much it tastes like shrimp scampi
>>>

>>Parmesan would overpower the shrimp. They would just be a carrier.
>>
>>Now it may taste good, but not because of the shrimp as they are very
>>mild. Anything with Parm is good.
>>
>>https://www.food.com/recipe/shrimp-parmesan-72119

>I agree with you Ed and it dismays me how often people chop up chilis
>and use them in recipes and they take over.

Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent? Which
rule do you use?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:29 +1000, Sean > wrote:

>On Sat, 15 May 2021 21:43:55 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> wrote:

>>>Parmesan would overpower the shrimp. They would just be a carrier.
>>>
>>>Now it may taste good, but not because of the shrimp as they are very
>>>mild. Anything with Parm is good.
>>>
>>>https://www.food.com/recipe/shrimp-parmesan-72119

>>I agree with you Ed and it dismays me how often people chop up chilis
>>and use them in recipes and they take over.

>Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent? Which
>rule do you use?

LOL, Bruce. How pathetic and desperate can you get? LOL. Before you
claimed to not see your froggers......LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 14:57:05 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 5:33:04 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 5/15/2021 4:43 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
>> > I wonder how much it tastes like shrimp scampi
>> >

>> Parmesan would overpower the shrimp. They would just be a carrier.
>>
>> Now it may taste good, but not because of the shrimp as they are very
>> mild. Anything with Parm is good.
>>
>> https://www.food.com/recipe/shrimp-parmesan-72119

>The cheese can't be stoo much

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 11:18:34 +1000, Ophelia >
wrote:

>On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:29 +1000, Sean > wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 15 May 2021 21:43:55 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> wrote:

>>>I agree with you Ed and it dismays me how often people chop up chilis
>>>and use them in recipes and they take over.

>>Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent? Which
>>rule do you use?

>LOL, Bruce. How pathetic and desperate can you get? LOL. Before you
>claimed to not see your froggers......LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 17:32:58 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 5/15/2021 4:43 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
>> I wonder how much it tastes like shrimp scampi
>>

>Parmesan would overpower the shrimp. They would just be a carrier.
>
>Now it may taste good, but not because of the shrimp as they are very
>mild. Anything with Parm is good.
>
>https://www.food.com/recipe/shrimp-parmesan-72119

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 21:43:55 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 May 2021 17:32:58 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>
>>On 5/15/2021 4:43 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
>>> I wonder how much it tastes like shrimp scampi
>>>

>>Parmesan would overpower the shrimp. They would just be a carrier.
>>
>>Now it may taste good, but not because of the shrimp as they are very
>>mild. Anything with Parm is good.
>>
>>https://www.food.com/recipe/shrimp-parmesan-72119

>I agree with you Ed and it dismays me how often people chop up chilis
>and use them in recipes and they take over.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 16/05/2021 02:18, Ophelia wrote:
> On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:29 +1000, Sean > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 21:43:55 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
>> > wrote:

>>> I agree with you Ed and it dismays me how often people chop up chilis
>>> and use them in recipes and they take over.

>> Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent? Which
>> rule do you use?

> LOL, Bruce. How pathetic and desperate can you get? LOL. Before you
> claimed to not see your froggers......LOL

===

NOt me

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sean wrote:
> Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent? Which
> rule do you use?

If you can't deal with the real world and real people, best to just
delete RFC from your Agent's NG list. Quick and painless.

Not only does it get rid of all trolls and froggers, it also gets rid of
all the crybabies and mean ppl.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:56 +0100, Ophelia >
wrote:

>On 16/05/2021 02:18, Ophelia wrote:
>> On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:29 +1000, Sean > wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 21:43:55 -0300, Lucretia Borgia

>>> Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent? Which
>>> rule do you use?

>> LOL, Bruce. How pathetic and desperate can you get? LOL. Before you
>> claimed to not see your froggers......LOL

>===
>
>NOt me

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 06:46:44 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Sean wrote:
>> Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent? Which
>> rule do you use?

>If you can't deal with the real world and real people, best to just
>delete RFC from your Agent's NG list. Quick and painless.

I can easily ignore trolls in Xananews, but not in Agent. Lucretia
says she can. She's either talking poop or she knows more than me.
Hence my question.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 20:58:07 +1000, Arnie > wrote:

>On Sun, 16 May 2021 06:46:44 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>>Sean wrote:
>>> Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent? Which
>>> rule do you use?

>>If you can't deal with the real world and real people, best to just
>>delete RFC from your Agent's NG list. Quick and painless.

>I can easily ignore trolls in Xananews, but not in Agent. Lucretia
>says she can. She's either talking poop or she knows more than me.
>Hence my question.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 16/05/2021 02:18, Ophelia wrote:
>> On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:29 +1000, Sean > wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 21:43:55 -0300, Lucretia Borgia

>>> Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent? Which
>>> rule do you use?

>> LOL, Bruce. How pathetic and desperate can you get? LOL. Before you
>> claimed to not see your froggers......LOL

>===
>
>NOt me

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:29 +1000, Sean > wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 15 May 2021 21:43:55 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> wrote:

>>>I agree with you Ed and it dismays me how often people chop up chilis
>>>and use them in recipes and they take over.

>>Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent? Which
>>rule do you use?

>LOL, Bruce. How pathetic and desperate can you get? LOL. Before you
>claimed to not see your froggers......LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:29 +1000, Sean > wrote:

>On Sat, 15 May 2021 21:43:55 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> wrote:

>>>Parmesan would overpower the shrimp. They would just be a carrier.
>>>
>>>Now it may taste good, but not because of the shrimp as they are very
>>>mild. Anything with Parm is good.
>>>
>>>https://www.food.com/recipe/shrimp-parmesan-72119

>>I agree with you Ed and it dismays me how often people chop up chilis
>>and use them in recipes and they take over.

>Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent? Which
>rule do you use?

Control K then fill in the pop up as you wish, after you do that
another box pops up that allows you to remove all posts with that name
which were just downloaded.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 20:58:07 +1000, Arnie > wrote:

>On Sun, 16 May 2021 06:46:44 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>>Sean wrote:
>>> Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent? Which
>>> rule do you use?

>>If you can't deal with the real world and real people, best to just
>>delete RFC from your Agent's NG list. Quick and painless.

>I can easily ignore trolls in Xananews, but not in Agent. Lucretia
>says she can. She's either talking poop or she knows more than me.
>Hence my question.

right click on the message, click on filter, click on new kill
filter, then make your choices. Type in domain if you want to kill
whole domain.
from Computer Dummy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 8:44:01 PM UTC-4, Lucretia Borgia wrote:
> On Sat, 15 May 2021 17:32:58 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
> >On 5/15/2021 4:43 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
> >> I wonder how much it tastes like shrimp scampi

> >Parmesan would overpower the shrimp. They would just be a carrier.
> >
> >Now it may taste good, but not because of the shrimp as they are very
> >mild. Anything with Parm is good.
> >
> >https://www.food.com/recipe/shrimp-parmesan-72119

> I agree with you Ed and it dismays me how often people chop up chilis
> and use them in recipes and they take over.

One recipe uses a Vodka sauce. I was thinking that might not be too bad.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lucretia Borgia wrote:

> On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:29 +1000, Sean > wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 15 May 2021 21:43:55 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I agree with you Ed and it dismays me how often people chop up
> > > chilis and use them in recipes and they take over.

> > Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent?
> > Which rule do you use?

> Control K then fill in the pop up as you wish, after you do that
> another box pops up that allows you to remove all posts with that name
> which were just downloaded.

Thanks. Yes, that killfiles individual posters, but I don't know how to
killfile the entire AIOE and Neodome domains in Agent. Xananews can do
it. Thunderbird as well, apparently.

--
The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 09:09:29 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> wrote:

>On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:29 +1000, Sean > wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 15 May 2021 21:43:55 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> wrote:
>>
>>>I agree with you Ed and it dismays me how often people chop up chilis
>>>and use them in recipes and they take over.

>>Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent? Which
>>rule do you use?

>Control K then fill in the pop up as you wish, after you do that
>another box pops up that allows you to remove all posts with that name
>which were just downloaded.

Thanks. Yes, that killfiles individual posters, but I don't know how
to killfile the entire AIOE and Neodome domains in Agent. Xananews can
do it. Thunderbird as well, apparently.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 5:33:04 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/15/2021 4:43 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
> > I wonder how much it tastes like shrimp scampi
> >

> Parmesan would overpower the shrimp. They would just be a carrier.
>
> Now it may taste good, but not because of the shrimp as they are very
> mild. Anything with Parm is good.
>
> https://www.food.com/recipe/shrimp-parmesan-72119

I see google has 81,000 results for "shrimp parmesan", maybe some of them have reduced intensity of the Parm
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 09:09:29 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> wrote:

>On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:29 +1000, Sean > wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 15 May 2021 21:43:55 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> wrote:

>>>I agree with you Ed and it dismays me how often people chop up chilis
>>>and use them in recipes and they take over.

>>Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent? Which
>>rule do you use?

>Control K then fill in the pop up as you wish, after you do that
>another box pops up that allows you to remove all posts with that name
>which were just downloaded.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> On 16/05/2021 02:18, Ophelia wrote:
> >On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:29 +1000, Sean > wrote:

> > > Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent?
> > > Which rule do you use?

> > LOL, Bruce. How pathetic and desperate can you get? LOL. Before you
> > claimed to not see your froggers......LOL

> ===
>
> NOt me

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Arnie wrote:

> On Sun, 16 May 2021 11:18:34 +1000, Ophelia >
> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:29 +1000, Sean > wrote:

> > > Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent?
> > > Which rule do you use?

> > LOL, Bruce. How pathetic and desperate can you get? LOL. Before you
> > claimed to not see your froggers......LOL

> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> Sean wrote:
> > Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent?
> > Which rule do you use?

> If you can't deal with the real world and real people, best to just
> delete RFC from your Agent's NG list. Quick and painless.
>
> Not only does it get rid of all trolls and froggers, it also gets rid
> of all the crybabies and mean ppl.

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lucretia Borgia wrote:

> On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:29 +1000, Sean > wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 15 May 2021 21:43:55 -0300, Lucretia Borgia
> > wrote:

> > > I agree with you Ed and it dismays me how often people chop up
> > > chilis and use them in recipes and they take over.

> > Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent?
> > Which rule do you use?

> Control K then fill in the pop up as you wish, after you do that
> another box pops up that allows you to remove all posts with that name
> which were just downloaded.

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 16 May 2021 17:14:20 GMT, "Walter de Rochebrune"
> wrote:

>Lucretia Borgia wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:47:29 +1000, Sean > wrote:

>> > Lucretia, care to explain how you block entire domains in Agent?
>> > Which rule do you use?

>> Control K then fill in the pop up as you wish, after you do that
>> another box pops up that allows you to remove all posts with that name
>> which were just downloaded.

>Thanks. Yes, that killfiles individual posters, but I don't know how to
>killfile the entire AIOE and Neodome domains in Agent. Xananews can do
>it. Thunderbird as well, apparently.

Haha. Your previous claims of "I don't see my froggers posts" was
complete bullshit. LOL.

For as long as you post here, you will be frogged. This is permanent.
Or, you can choose to stop being a trolling dick, and it will all go
away.

Your choice.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

bruce bowser wrote:

> On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 5:33:04 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> > On 5/15/2021 4:43 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
> > > I wonder how much it tastes like shrimp scampi
> > >

> > Parmesan would overpower the shrimp. They would just be a carrier.
> >
> > Now it may taste good, but not because of the shrimp as they are
> > very mild. Anything with Parm is good.
> >
> > https://www.food.com/recipe/shrimp-parmesan-72119

> I see google has 81,000 results for "shrimp parmesan", maybe some of
> them have reduced intensity of the Parm

The real Chad posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Shrimp or Scallops Parmesan Sharon[_3_] Recipes (moderated) 0 28-03-2007 02:16 PM
Jumbo Shrimp Parmesan Duckie ® Recipes 0 13-07-2005 01:35 AM
Low-Carb Shrimp Parmesan Duckie ® Recipes 0 05-06-2005 02:27 AM
Low-Carb Shrimp Parmesan - Atkins Tim Recipes 0 06-04-2005 11:57 AM
SHRIMP SCAMPI---- means "shrimp shrimp" Nancree General Cooking 54 05-05-2004 01:06 AM