Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Charter Spectrum Phone Service SUCKS!

"Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!

****ers! :-(

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 5:41:20 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>
> ****ers! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Yes, non-union workers at Spectrum (a suite of broadband services) offered by Charter Communications in your St. Louis region, owned by 19 different mutual (or other money market) funds.

Charter Communications still hasn't had an ISP.
(it hasnt even begun trading on the stock market, yet)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 4:41:20 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>
> ****ers! :-(

The Universe itself hates you, and you are in denial.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/14/21 2:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>
> ****ers! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

PT Barnum
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mentally Ill Narcissist KOOKthe SUCKS!

On 5/14/2021 2:41 AM, KOOKthe needs his face kicked in:

> "D

Don't care. Never have cared. Never will. You're a useless, worthless
failure. Follow your mom's example. Self-exterminate.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 4:41:20 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> > "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
> >
> > ****ers! :-(
> >

> The Universe itself hates you, and you are in denial.

Lol...TRVTH...!!!

He attracts problems like velcro...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk
> phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>
> ****ers! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ZZyXX wrote:

> On 5/14/21 2:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my
> > desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service
> > 24X7!
> >
> > ****ers! :-(
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> PT Barnum

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

A blue sky out there wrote:
> On 5/14/2021 2:41 AM, KOOKthe needs his face kicked in:
>
>> "D

> Don't care. Never have cared. Never will. You're a useless, worthless
> failure. Follow your mom's example. Self-exterminate.

Kuth did try suicide several years ago. He ****ed that up, just
like everything else he did in the last 50 years.

But, he has copper flashing on a 100% restored 1930 tile roof in da
Loo. That's his claim to fame. Oh yeah, also miss april at the
bank. In da Loo.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 May 2021 12:25:47 -0700, ZZyXX
> wrote:

>On 5/14/21 2:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>>
>> ****ers! :-(
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>PT Barnum

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/14/2021 5:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>
> ****ers! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You are such a child! There's not a darn thing anyone here can do about
your issues with Charter Spectrum phone service.

OB Food: I'm contemplating making Weiner Schnitzel:

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/78...enerschnitzel/

or I could make veal piccata.

I'll have to pick up a lemon but otherwise I have all the ingredients
for either dish.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 May 2021 19:03:02 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/14/2021 5:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>>
>> ****ers! :-(
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>You are such a child!

The best diagnosis yet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 7:03:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> On 5/14/2021 5:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
> >
> > ****ers! :-(
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> You are such a child! There's not a darn thing anyone here can do about
> your issues with Charter Spectrum phone service.
>
> OB Food: I'm contemplating making Weiner Schnitzel:

Oh dear, veal cutlet time.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 May 2021 16:19:41 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 7:03:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>> On 5/14/2021 5:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> > "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>> >
>> > ****ers! :-(
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>> >

>> You are such a child! There's not a darn thing anyone here can do about
>> your issues with Charter Spectrum phone service.
>>
>> OB Food: I'm contemplating making Weiner Schnitzel:

>Oh dear, veal cutlet time.

Wiener, not Weiner. Vienna's called Wien in German, not Wein.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 7:22:56 PM UTC-4, Ray wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2021 16:19:41 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> > wrote:

> >> You are such a child! There's not a darn thing anyone here can do about
> >> your issues with Charter Spectrum phone service.
> >>
> >> OB Food: I'm contemplating making Weiner Schnitzel:

> >Oh dear, veal cutlet time.

> Wiener, not Weiner. Vienna's called Wien in German, not Wein.

The dictionary says 'Wein' means wine in German.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>
> ****ers! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

"A story once went the rounds of Israel to the effect that Ben-Gurion described me as 'the only man' in his cabinet. What amused me about is that he (or whoever invented the story) thought that this was the greatest compliment that could be paid to a woman. I very much doubt that any man would have been flattered if I had said about him that he was the only woman in the government...!!!"

- Golda Meir
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 May 2021 16:28:54 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 7:22:56 PM UTC-4, Ray wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 May 2021 16:19:41 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
>> > wrote:

>> >Oh dear, veal cutlet time.

>> Wiener, not Weiner. Vienna's called Wien in German, not Wein.

>The dictionary says 'Wein' means wine in German.

Yes and it's not a wine schnitzel. It's a Vienna schnitzel.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

bruce bowser wrote:

> On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 7:03:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> > On 5/14/2021 5:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > > "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
> > >
> > > ****ers! :-(
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> > >

> > You are such a child! There's not a darn thing anyone here can do about
> > your issues with Charter Spectrum phone service.
> >
> > OB Food: I'm contemplating making Weiner Schnitzel:

> Oh dear, veal cutlet time.

"For Israel, 'to be or not to be' is not a question of compromise. Either you be or you dont be..."

- Golda Meir
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 4:41:20 AM UTC-5, wrote:

> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>
> ****ers! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Fishing. Keep throwing that line out and maybe someone will take pity
on your retarded butt and help you out since you are incapable of calling
Spectrum and asking for help.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/14/2021 7:47 PM, Ray wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2021 16:28:54 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> > wrote:
>
>> On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 7:22:56 PM UTC-4, Ray wrote:
>>> On Fri, 14 May 2021 16:19:41 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser

>>> Wiener, not Weiner. Vienna's called Wien in German, not Wein.

>> The dictionary says 'Wein' means wine in German.

> Yes and it's not a wine schnitzel. It's a Vienna schnitzel.

True. Just a typo, no need for anyone to get up in arms.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 May 2021 20:08:59 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/14/2021 7:47 PM, Ray wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 May 2021 16:28:54 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> The dictionary says 'Wein' means wine in German.

>> Yes and it's not a wine schnitzel. It's a Vienna schnitzel.
>>

>True. Just a typo, no need for anyone to get up in arms.

Indeed. Just nerding out.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ray wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2021 19:03:02 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/14/2021 5:41 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>>>
>>> ****ers! :-(
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> You are such a child!

> The best diagnosis yet.

If you don't plant a big wet kiss on kuth's ass, he will think you
don't love him, master doctor.

C'mon master, give a kiss, then lick his sphincter.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 8:28:21 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > On Friday, May 14, 2021 at 4:41:20 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> >>
> >> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
> >>
> >> ****ers! :-(
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >>

> > Fishing. Keep throwing that line out and maybe someone will take pity
> > on your retarded butt and help you out since you are incapable of calling
> > Spectrum and asking for help.
> >

> Calling spectrum would go like this:
>
> Hello, I'm john kuth, I own a 100% electric leaf, and I am running
> for mayor. **** you. That is all.

*GUFFAW*
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>
> ****ers! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

YOU are likely the problem.Â* Call them and someone with common sense
will help you.Â* Make sure you tell them about all of your degrees!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 May 2021 02:41:17 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>
> ****ers! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I offered you a technical support service plan for a mere $250/month
(which covers the phone and all your internet and electronic
gadgets).

And since you didn't take me up on that, you can't come in here
bitching about all the problems. I could have fixed that for you in
30 seconds.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2021 02:41:17 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>>
>> ****ers! :-(
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> I offered you a technical support service plan for a mere $250/month
> (which covers the phone and all your internet and electronic
> gadgets).
>
> And since you didn't take me up on that, you can't come in here
> bitching about all the problems. I could have fixed that for you in
> 30 seconds.
>
> -sw

Will you play basketbear with him?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rogers wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Fri, 14 May 2021 02:41:17 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > > "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my
> > > desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service
> > > 24X7!
> > >
> > > ****ers! :-(
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > I offered you a technical support service plan for a mere $250/month
> > (which covers the phone and all your internet and electronic
> > gadgets).
> >
> > And since you didn't take me up on that, you can't come in here
> > bitching about all the problems. I could have fixed that for you in
> > 30 seconds.
> >
> > -sw
> >

> Will you play basketbear with him?

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 5/14/2021 7:47 PM, Ray wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 May 2021 16:28:54 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
>> > wrote:

>>> The dictionary says 'Wein' means wine in German.

>> Yes and it's not a wine schnitzel. It's a Vienna schnitzel.
>>

>True. Just a typo, no need for anyone to get up in arms.

Tell that to an octopus.

--
The real Ray is a complete ****.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ray wrote:

> On Fri, 14 May 2021 20:08:59 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
> >On 5/14/2021 7:47 PM, Ray wrote:
> >> On Fri, 14 May 2021 16:28:54 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser

> >> Yes and it's not a wine schnitzel. It's a Vienna schnitzel.
> >>

> >True. Just a typo, no need for anyone to get up in arms.

> Tell that to an octopus.
>
> --
> The real Ray is a complete ****.

I had octopus sushi at a new Korean place yesterday - very tough!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/14/2021 9:48 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2021 02:41:17 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>>
>> ****ers! :-(
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> I offered you a technical support service plan for a mere $250/month
> (which covers the phone and all your internet and electronic
> gadgets).
>
> And since you didn't take me up on that, you can't come in here
> bitching about all the problems. I could have fixed that for you in
> 30 seconds.
>
> -sw

Jack your rates up a bit to make them more attractive to the overspender.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 May 2021 17:12:40 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>A blue sky out there wrote:
>> On 5/14/2021 2:41 AM, KOOKthe needs his face kicked in:
>>
>>> "D

>> Don't care. Never have cared. Never will. You're a useless, worthless
>> failure. Follow your mom's example. Self-exterminate.

>Kuth did try suicide several years ago. He ****ed that up, just
>like everything else he did in the last 50 years.
>
>But, he has copper flashing on a 100% restored 1930 tile roof in da
>Loo. That's his claim to fame. Oh yeah, also miss april at the
>bank. In da Loo.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 13:02:20 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 5/14/2021 9:48 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 May 2021 02:41:17 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for this service 24X7!
>>>
>>> ****ers! :-(
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> I offered you a technical support service plan for a mere $250/month
>> (which covers the phone and all your internet and electronic
>> gadgets).
>>
>> And since you didn't take me up on that, you can't come in here
>> bitching about all the problems. I could have fixed that for you in
>> 30 seconds.
>>
>> -sw
>>

>Jack your rates up a bit to make them more attractive to the overspender.
>
>Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> Ray wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 14 May 2021 20:08:59 -0400, jmcquown >
> > wrote:

> > wrote: >>>>>> On 5/14/2021 5:41 AM, John Kuthe
> > wrote: >>>>>>> "Device Is Not Registered" is the BULLSHIT I keep
> > hearing on my desk phone, even though I am paying GOOD MONEY for
> > this service 24X7! >>>>>>> >>>>>>> ****ers! :-(

> > can do about >>>>>> your issues with Charter Spectrum phone
> > service. >>>>>>

> > > True. Just a typo, no need for anyone to get up in arms.

> > Tell that to an octopus.
> >
> > --
> > The real Ray is a complete ****.

> I had octopus sushi at a new Korean place yesterday - very tough!

Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you.

--
The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 12:37:14 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>If the phone isn't working, why not knock on a few neighbors doors, ask
>to borrow their phone to report the problem? Oh dear, that would
>require some *adult* thinking.

You think his neighbors would still be on speaking terms with Kuthe at
this point?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 4:15:15 PM UTC-5, Jim Lahey wrote:
> On Sat, 15 May 2021 12:37:14 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
> >If the phone isn't working, why not knock on a few neighbors doors, ask
> >to borrow their phone to report the problem? Oh dear, that would
> >require some *adult* thinking.

> You think his neighbors would still be on speaking terms with Kuthe at
> this point?

The Kuthe name is spoiled, but if he has pretensions of being Mayor, he
could legally change his name to Home Rolled Puffinstuff, and his
mailers cloud claim (truthfully) that he is a certified cannabis nurse.
Maybe folks would vote for him because of the humor factor. Sure, it
didn't work for this guy:
https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...e-pot-is-legal
But Mayor of Bel Nor is a low level office, and opinions of cannabis
have evolved. I actually knew Chief. He did handyman work for my
nephew, came to one of my band's shows, and I met him numerous
times. The guy really did have a pot leaf tattooed on his forehead.
https://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...ator/88054146/

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 15:34:41 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons