Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sheldon is illiterate

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 2:33:58 PM UTC-5, Joie McDonalds wrote:
> Hank Rogers wrote:
>
> > Joie MacDonalds wrote:

> > > It was a troll.
> > >

> > Where troll = anyone that ****ed off the master doctor butt sniffer
> >

> exactly

If your first name was Nancy, you could be N. Joie McDonalds.
Thank you. I think I will.

> --
> The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tracking the trolls.

On 11 May 2021 19:20:55 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
> wrote:

>Dave Smith wrote:

>> > Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
>> > who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
>> > killfiled all three versions of it.
>> >
>> > It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
>> > feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.
>> > It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then he shit
>> > on her.
>> >

>> LOL thinking back to that idiot Ophelia telling me that I could not
>> tell her who she could and could not reply to. I had Lucas filtered
>> because he was offensive to the max.

>How far back in time do you have to go to offend people? And then you
>complain about trolls?

>Dave Smith wrote:
>even the number of responses is dropping

lol. Somebody isnt happy about 'trolls'. That's karma for you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11 May 2021 12:05:37 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
> wrote:

>Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> > 'oyl"??? lol.......... so youre actually illiterate and forgot to
>> > spell czech......lol

>> I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
>> of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

>It was a troll.

'iT wAs a tR0lL'. We don't care. It's irrelevant. Just shut up,
crybaby.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 May 2021 06:26:39 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Mon, 10 May 2021 21:37:09 -0000 (UTC), "Joie McDonalds"
> wrote:
>
>>Sheldon Martin wrote:

>>> You forgot the garlic, chunked sweet onions and 'shrooms... and sesame
>>> oyl.

>>'oyl"??? lol.......... so *youre* actually illiterate and forgot to spell
>>czech......lol

Speechless?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 May 2021 12:57:39 +0100, Pamela
> wrote:

>On 11:57 11 May 2021, Joie MacDonalds said:
>> On 5/11/2021 6:26 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>> On Mon, 10 May 2021 21:37:09 -0000 (UTC), "Joie McDonalds"

>> Katz got yer tongue?

>You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
>
>Whoosh!!!!
><--------- your head

No. Over YOUR head.

You're like a more eloquent version of Ophelia. Dumb as a freaking
post.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11 May 2021 12:06:25 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
> wrote:

>Pamela wrote:

>> > Katz got yer tongue?

>> You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
>>
>> Whoosh!!!!
>> <--------- your head

>It was a troll. If all y'all didn't reply to the trolls, I wouldn't
>even know they're still here. But anyway, enjoy!

But you DO know and no matter how many times you pretend it's not
affecting you, we're not buying your bullshit
))))))))))))))
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:00:49 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 12:32:51 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>>> I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
>>> post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
>>> seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
>>> dropping.

>> Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
>> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
>> killfiled all three versions of it.
>>
>> It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
>> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.

> I have self-control. I just don't care whether you have to smell the
> piece of shit or not. As long as the troll amuses me, I'll interact with
> it.

Yeah, that's the same sentiment Barbara used to express, too - No
respect for others that have to put up with her antics as long as it
amuses her. Not to mention it makes you look like her gullible
yapping poodle, for sure.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 May 2021 13:26:35 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> I went to Catholic schools so I have good self control. There is even a
> list of things not to do so therefor I never did them. Keeps me pure of
> mind.

Did they beat you, too? Everybody I knew who went too Catholic
elementary schools was subjected to a fair amount physical abuse.

God works on mysterious ways., eh? "The beatings will continue
until morale improves", right?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 2021 13:26:35 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
> > I went to Catholic schools so I have good self control. There is
> > even a list of things not to do so therefor I never did them.
> > Keeps me pure of mind.

> Did they beat you, too? Everybody I knew who went too Catholic
> elementary schools was subjected to a fair amount physical abuse.
>
> God works on mysterious ways., eh? "The beatings will continue
> until morale improves", right?

I went to a Catholic elementary school and nobody ever laid a hand on
me.

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 9:01 PM, Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 13:26:35 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>
>>> I went to Catholic schools so I have good self control. There is
>>> even a list of things not to do so therefor I never did them.
>>> Keeps me pure of mind.

>> Did they beat you, too? Everybody I knew who went too Catholic
>> elementary schools was subjected to a fair amount physical abuse.
>>
>> God works on mysterious ways., eh? "The beatings will continue
>> until morale improves", right?

> I went to a Catholic elementary school and nobody ever laid a hand on
> me.

Same here. The used a yard stick. One nun in particular would break a
couple a year and the kid that got hit had to have his parents buy a new
one.

"Beatings" is a little harsh but that was corporal punishment on
occasion back in the 50s.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 5/11/2021 9:01 PM, Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> > Sqwertz wrote:

> > > Did they beat you, too? Everybody I knew who went too Catholic
> > > elementary schools was subjected to a fair amount physical abuse.
> > >
> > > God works on mysterious ways., eh? "The beatings will continue
> > > until morale improves", right?

> > I went to a Catholic elementary school and nobody ever laid a hand
> > on me.
> >

> Same here. The used a yard stick. One nun in particular would break
> a couple a year and the kid that got hit had to have his parents buy
> a new one.
>
> "Beatings" is a little harsh but that was corporal punishment on
> occasion back in the 50s.

I had 3 non-religious teachers and 1 nun-teacher at the Catholic
school. The nun was the nicest and had the best sense of humour.

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> > > Katz got yer tongue?

> > You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
> >
> > Whoosh!!!!
> > <--------- your head
> >

> Yeah, well, he was too busy thinking what witty comment it was and
> didn't realize how foolish it was. He does that sort of thing a lot.

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2021-05-11 12:32 p.m., Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
> >
> > > I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to
> > > their post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username
> > > to try to be seen but is in so many filters that even the number
> > > of responses is dropping.

> > Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
> > who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
> > killfiled all three versions of it.
> >
> > It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
> > feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.
> > It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then he shit
> > on her.
> >

> LOL thinking back to that idiot Ophelia telling me that I could not
> tell her who she could and could not reply to. I had Lucas filtered
> because he was offensive to the max. That twit would reply to
> everything he posted, include as much as 100 lines of quoted text
> from his offensive posts and then add a half line complain at the end
> saying that it was offensive. She was right that I could not tell her
> who she could reply to, but what I had said was that if she kept
> doing it I would filter her. She has been filtered ever since,
> though she alters her username often enough to slip through the
> filter once in a while. Of course she denies doing that, just like
> she denied having send emails to me.

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pamela wrote:

> On 11 May 2021 19:20:55 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
> > wrote:
>
> > Dave Smith wrote:

> to >> > > their post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her
> username >> > > to try to be seen but is in so many filters that even
> the number >> > > of responses is dropping.

> caring >> > who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was
> posting, I just >> > killfiled all three versions of it.

> keep >> > feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling
> it. >> > It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then
> he shit >> > on her.
> >> >

> >> LOL thinking back to that idiot Ophelia telling me that I could not
> >> tell her who she could and could not reply to. I had Lucas filtered
> >> because he was offensive to the max.

> > How far back in time do you have to go to offend people? And then
> > you complain about trolls?

> > Dave Smith wrote:
> > even the number of responses is dropping

> lol. Somebody isnt happy about 'trolls'. That's karma for you.

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> On 11 May 2021 19:20:11 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
> > wrote:
>
> > Sqwertz wrote:

> to >> > try to be seen but is in so many filters that even the number
> of >> > responses is dropping.
> >>
> >> Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
> >> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
> >> killfiled all three versions of it.
> >>
> >> It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
> >> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.
> >> It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then he shit
> >> on her.

> > I don't see the trolls anymore unless someone genuine replies to
> > them. But Sqwertz is clearly struggling.

> As you already know (so stop trying to bullshit), it's not about YOU
> seeing your froggers. It's all about everyone else seeing them. And
> it's working.

That isnt very nice!

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 2:33:58 PM UTC-5, Joie McDonalds wrote:
> > Hank Rogers wrote:

> > > Where troll = anyone that ****ed off the master doctor butt
> > > sniffer

> > exactly
> >

> If your first name was Nancy, you could be N. Joie McDonalds.
> Thank you. I think I will.
> >
> > --
> > The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
> >

> --Bryan

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 May 2021 21:45:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 5/11/2021 9:01 PM, Roy MacDonalds wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Did they beat you, too? Everybody I knew who went too Catholic
>>> elementary schools was subjected to a fair amount physical abuse.
>>>
>>> God works on mysterious ways., eh? "The beatings will continue
>>> until morale improves", right?

>> I went to a Catholic elementary school and nobody ever laid a hand on
>> me.
>>

> Same here. The used a yard stick. One nun in particular would break a
> couple a year and the kid that got hit had to have his parents buy a new
> one.
>
> "Beatings" is a little harsh but that was corporal punishment on
> occasion back in the 50s.

I automatically discredit any response that brokers a response
through a known troll. If you want to converse, then do it without
the troll.

This is an automated response macro that is posted automatically.
No response is necessary.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/05/2021 22:41, Ophelia wrote:
> On 11 May 2021 12:06:25 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
> > wrote:
>
>> Pamela wrote:

>>> You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
>>>
>>> Whoosh!!!!
>>> <--------- your head

>> It was a troll. If all y'all didn't reply to the trolls, I wouldn't
>> even know they're still here. But anyway, enjoy!

> But you DO know and no matter how many times you pretend it's not
> affecting you, we're not buying your bullshit
> ))))))))))))))

===

Not me!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/05/2021 22:41, Ophelia wrote:
> On 11 May 2021 19:20:11 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
> > wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
>>> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
>>> killfiled all three versions of it.
>>>
>>> It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
>>> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.
>>> It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then he shit
>>> on her.

>> I don't see the trolls anymore unless someone genuine replies to them.
>> But Sqwertz is clearly struggling.

> As you already know (so stop trying to bullshit), it's not about YOU
> seeing your froggers. It's all about everyone else seeing them. And
> it's working.

==

Not me!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/12/2021 10:56 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> On 11/05/2021 22:41, Ophelia wrote:
>> On 11 May 2021 19:20:11 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
>> > wrote:

>>> I don't see the trolls anymore unless someone genuine replies to them.
>>> But Sqwertz is clearly struggling.

>> As you already know (so stop trying to bullshit), it's not about YOU
>> seeing your froggers. It's all about everyone else seeing them. And
>> it's working.

> ==
>
> Not me!

LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/12/2021 10:53 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> On 11/05/2021 22:41, Ophelia wrote:
>> On 11 May 2021 12:06:25 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
>> > wrote:

>>> It was a troll. If all y'all didn't reply to the trolls, I wouldn't
>>> even know they're still here. But anyway, enjoy!

>> But you DO know and no matter how many times you pretend it's not
>> affecting you, we're not buying your bullshit
>> ))))))))))))))

> ===
>
> Not me!

LOL
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> On 11/05/2021 22:41, Ophelia wrote:
> > On 11 May 2021 12:06:25 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
> > wrote:

> > > It was a troll. If all y'all didn't reply to the trolls, I
> > > wouldn't even know they're still here. But anyway, enjoy!

> > But you DO know and no matter how many times you pretend it's not
> > affecting you, we're not buying your bullshit
> > ))))))))))))))

> ===
>
> Not me!

Sorry, but I think it WAS from you Why??

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Joie MacDonalds wrote:

> On 5/12/2021 10:53 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> > On 11/05/2021 22:41, Ophelia wrote:

> > > But you DO know and no matter how many times you pretend it's not
> > > affecting you, we're not buying your bullshit
> > > ))))))))))))))

> > ===
> >
> > Not me!
> >

> LOL

lol

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 2021 21:45:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> I went to a Catholic elementary school and nobody ever laid a hand

> on >> me.
> >>

> > Same here. The used a yard stick. One nun in particular would
> > break a couple a year and the kid that got hit had to have his
> > parents buy a new one.
> >
> > "Beatings" is a little harsh but that was corporal punishment on
> > occasion back in the 50s.

> I automatically discredit any response that brokers a response
> through a known troll. If you want to converse, then do it without
> the troll.
>
> This is an automated response macro that is posted automatically.
> No response is necessary.

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Roy MacDonalds wrote:

> Ophelia wrote:
>
> > On 11 May 2021 19:20:11 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
> > > wrote:

> > to >> > their post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her
> > username to >> > try to be seen but is in so many filters that even
> > the number of >> > responses is dropping.

> > caring >> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was
> > posting, I just >> killfiled all three versions of it.

> > keep >> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling
> > it. >> It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then
> > he shit >> on her.
> > >
> > > I don't see the trolls anymore unless someone genuine replies to
> > > them. But Sqwertz is clearly struggling.

> > As you already know (so stop trying to bullshit), it's not about YOU
> > seeing your froggers. It's all about everyone else seeing them. And
> > it's working.

> That isnt very nice!

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> On 11/05/2021 22:41, Ophelia wrote:
> > On 11 May 2021 19:20:11 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
> > wrote:

> > > I don't see the trolls anymore unless someone genuine replies to
> > > them. But Sqwertz is clearly struggling.

> > As you already know (so stop trying to bullshit), it's not about YOU
> > seeing your froggers. It's all about everyone else seeing them. And
> > it's working.

> ==
>
> Not me!

Not nice! Why have you suddenly changed like this?

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Joie MacDonalds wrote:

> On 5/12/2021 10:56 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> > On 11/05/2021 22:41, Ophelia wrote:

> > > As you already know (so stop trying to bullshit), it's not about
> > > YOU seeing your froggers. It's all about everyone else seeing
> > > them. And it's working.

> > ==
> >
> > Not me!
> >

> LOL

lol

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 5:37:14 PM UTC-4, Joie McDonalds wrote:
> > Sheldon Martin wrote:

> > > You forgot the garlic, chunked sweet onions and 'shrooms... and
> > > sesame oyl.

> > 'oyl"??? lol.......... so youre actually illiterate and forgot to
> > spell czech......lol

> I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
> of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl
>
> Cindy Hamilton

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 May 2021 15:56:02 +0100, Ophelia >
wrote:

>On 11/05/2021 22:41, Ophelia wrote:
>> On 11 May 2021 19:20:11 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
>> > wrote:

>>> I don't see the trolls anymore unless someone genuine replies to them.
>>> But Sqwertz is clearly struggling.

>> As you already know (so stop trying to bullshit), it's not about YOU
>> seeing your froggers. It's all about everyone else seeing them. And
>> it's working.

>==
>
>Not me!

IT WAS YOU. Give up the act.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/12/2021 8:53 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> On 11/05/2021 22:41, Ophelia wrote:
>> On 11 May 2021 12:06:25 GMT, "Joie MacDonalds"
>> > wrote:

>>> It was a troll. If all y'all didn't reply to the trolls, I wouldn't
>>> even know they're still here. But anyway, enjoy!

>> But you DO know and no matter how many times you pretend it's not
>> affecting you, we're not buying your bullshit

> ===
>
> Not me!

Well...answering myself...THAT's what happened to her!

Why is this place so damned toxic?

How can a food/cooking group, which correlates positively with
conviviality, be such a den of hatred and back stabbing?

They say it only takes a coupe of bad apples to spoil the bushel, but
this place is at least half or more rotten.