Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hey Slime-pit! How ya doing this WET Monday AM?

:-(

That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(

John Kuthe, RN. BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/3/2021 8:05 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> :-(
>
> That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(
>

> John Kuthe, RN. BSN...

https://www.google.com/search?q=john...1360&bih=6 25
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-03 8:05 a.m., John Kuthe wrote:
> :-(
>
> That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(

Well, 8 am on a Monday and you are already wallowing in it. I guess I
missed the announcement about you losing you pediatric nursing job.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 7:05:28 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> :-(
>
> That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(
>

> John Kuthe, RN. BSN...

Not working today, eh...???

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 8:26:10 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> Well, 8 am on a Monday and you are already wallowing in it. I guess I
> missed the announcement about you losing you pediatric nursing job.

I did not lose my job! My Client had an all-day MD appt! I got the DAY OFF!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-03 8:05 a.m., John Kuthe wrote:
> :-(
>
> That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(

I like how you step up to take credit for that.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/3/2021 2:18 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-05-03 8:05 a.m., John Kuthe wrote:
>> :-(
>>
>> That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(
>>

> I like how you step up to take credit for that.

Somehow you found it necessary to respond twice to
this lame shit today.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 8:26:10 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>> Well, 8 am on a Monday and you are already wallowing in it. I guess I
>> missed the announcement about you losing you pediatric nursing job.

> I did not lose my job! My Client had an all-day MD appt! I got the DAY OFF!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

He will miss the basketbear game

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hey KOOKthe! Why haven't you deleted your Mentally Ill stupidshit and yourself permanently?

On 5/3/2021 5:05 AM, Go **** yourself, KOOKthe:

> That's how

the whole human race thinks of mentally ill ****tards like you, yes.

Eat shit, **** off, die in agony.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 3 May 2021 08:13:24 -0400, Dr Bruce > wrote:

>On 5/3/2021 8:05 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> :-(
>>
>> That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN. BSN...
>>

>https://www.google.com/search?q=john...1360&bih=6 25

Good morning, RFCs number one LOSER.

And you most certainly ARE a loser. By defintion, your behaviour and
personality makes you a loser: no money, no friends, no sex, no real
job, no ability to drive without wrecking the car, etc. See? Thant's
you, John. A loser.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 3 May 2021 12:29:34 -0700, Omni Vore > wrote:

>On 5/3/2021 5:05 AM, Go **** yourself, KOOKthe:
>
>> That's how

>the whole human race thinks of mentally ill ****tards like you, yes.
>
>Eat shit, **** off, die in agony.

If only he would disappear from RFC! Happy days!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 3 May 2021 08:13:24 -0400, Dr Bruce > wrote:

>On 5/3/2021 8:05 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> :-(
>>
>> That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN. BSN...
>>

>https://www.google.com/search?q=john...1360&bih=6 25

Good morning, RFCs number one LOSER.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 3 May 2021 11:03:40 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 8:26:10 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>> Well, 8 am on a Monday and you are already wallowing in it. I guess I
>> missed the announcement about you losing you pediatric nursing job.

>I did not lose my job! My Client had an all-day MD appt! I got the DAY OFF!
>
>John Kuthe, UNEMPLOYABLE RN, BSN...

Amazing, all these so-called 'days off', John. You're basically
unemployed. That's what you are, in the REAL WORLD, not john kuthes
world.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 3 May 2021 13:54:33 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 8:26:10 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>>> Well, 8 am on a Monday and you are already wallowing in it. I guess I
>>> missed the announcement about you losing you pediatric nursing job.

>> I did not lose my job! My Client had an all-day MD appt! I got the DAY OFF!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>He will miss the basketbear game

Missed in the same way one dodges a bullet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> :-(
>
> That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(
>

> John Kuthe, RN. BSN...

The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 8:26:10 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> > Well, 8 am on a Monday and you are already wallowing in it. I guess
> > I missed the announcement about you losing you pediatric nursing
> > job.

> I did not lose my job! My Client had an all-day MD appt! I got the
> DAY OFF!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

GM wrote:

> On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 7:05:28 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> > :-(
> >
> > That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(
> >

> > John Kuthe, RN. BSN...

> Not working today, eh...???

The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2021-05-03 8:05 a.m., John Kuthe wrote:
> > :-(
> >
> > That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(
> >

> I like how you step up to take credit for that.

The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omni Vore wrote:

> On 5/3/2021 5:05 AM, Go **** yourself, KOOKthe:
>
> > That's how

> the whole human race thinks of mentally ill ****tards like you, yes.
>
> Eat shit, **** off, die in agony.

The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michele Maurer wrote:

> On Mon, 3 May 2021 08:13:24 -0400, Dr Bruce > wrote:
>
> > On 5/3/2021 8:05 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> :-(
> >>
> >> That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(
> >>

> >> John Kuthe, RN. BSN...

https://www.google.com/search?q=john...1360&bih=6 25

> Good morning, RFCs number one LOSER.

The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com
http://cheepeffects.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/3/2021 8:05 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> :-(
>
> That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(
>

> John Kuthe, RN. BSN...

Funny how you don't even know the correct name of the newsgroup.

This particular slime pit was doing fine this sunny warm Monday AM. I
was at work.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 5/3/2021 8:05 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > :-(
> >
> > That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(
> >

> > John Kuthe, RN. BSN...
> >

> Funny how you don't even know the correct name of the newsgroup.
>
> This particular slime pit was doing fine this sunny warm Monday AM.
> I was at work.

Are you suggesting a connection between those two facts?

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dr. Bruce wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> On 5/3/2021 8:05 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> :-(
>>>
>>> That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(
>>>

>>> John Kuthe, RN. BSN...
>>>

>> Funny how you don't even know the correct name of the newsgroup.
>>
>> This particular slime pit was doing fine this sunny warm Monday AM.
>> I was at work.

> Are you suggesting a connection between those two facts?

There's certainly a connection between your nose and her ass!

Careful you don't get stuck, master doctor.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/3/2021 2:24 PM, Dr Bruce wrote:
> On 5/3/2021 2:18 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2021-05-03 8:05 a.m., John Kuthe wrote:
>>> :-(
>>>
>>> That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(
>>>

>> I like how you step up to take credit for that.
>>

> Somehow you found it necessary to respond twice to
> this lame shit today.

He always humps Kuthe's posts.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 6:17:24 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> On 5/3/2021 8:05 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > :-(
> >
> > That's how I refer to Rec.Foods.Cooking, because it is! :-(
> >

> > John Kuthe, RN. BSN...
> >

> Funny how you don't even know the correct name of the newsgroup.

You know attention to detail is not in his skill set. Nurses don't need it.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking