Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I mowed my entire Backyard last evening and my Front thismorning!

On 2021-05-05 12:54 p.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 10:38:18 AM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
>> Dr. Bruce wrote:
>>> Americans and their credit rating. I don't even know if I have one.

>> I think everyone has one but I don't worry about it. I've never checked
>> mine but it must be pretty good because I get a "good credit" discount
>> on my auto insurance. I still don't understand why my credit rating
>> gives me an insurance discount. One would think that your drivers
>> history would matter more to them.

> It's a pattern of behaviors. If you're careless with money, you'll likely
> be careless in other areas of your life.

LOL. I was at the dentist this morning for my regular cleaning and I
was thinking about a comedian I heard recently talking about flossing.
He said that people who floss are very proud of their habit and that
they live longer. He then added that people who floss regularly probably
also do a lot of other things that are good for you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/5/2021 10:31 AM, Gary wrote:
> Boron Elgar wrote:
>> Be that as it may, it is a stunningly high percentage of people who do
>> not have the financial depth to cover even small emergencies.

> Many people live paycheck to paycheck. I've worked with a few.
> Get paid on Friday and borrowing money for lunch the next week.
>
> In my business, work is often "feast or famine." You can work full time
> and even extra hours for awhile. Then along comes weeks with no work or
> at least short hours.
>
> I learned long ago live frugal and to "save for a rainy day."

Some never can. Years ago we had a guy at work that always had money
troubles. He did have a sick wife and couple of kids so it was not
easy. He would turn down overtime at a decent rate to go work part time
at a pizza shop doing deliveries so he could get tips and have cash
needed that day. Could have made at least 3X or 4X at work but the cash
was more important.

One time the guys at work filled his refrigerator so he could get ahead.
Few weeks later, back in a rut.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> Dr. Bruce wrote:
> > Americans and their credit rating. I don't even know if I have one.

> I think everyone has one but I don't worry about it. I've never
> checked mine but it must be pretty good because I get a "good credit"
> discount on my auto insurance. I still don't understand why my
> credit rating gives me an insurance discount. One would think that
> your drivers history would matter more to them.

Yes, you'd think so. Maybe there's a market for T shirts. Bold print:
"My credit rating is xxx."

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 10:38:18 AM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
> > Dr. Bruce wrote:
> > > Americans and their credit rating. I don't even know if I have
> > > one.

> > I think everyone has one but I don't worry about it. I've never
> > checked mine but it must be pretty good because I get a "good
> > credit" discount on my auto insurance. I still don't understand why
> > my credit rating gives me an insurance discount. One would think
> > that your drivers history would matter more to them.

> It's a pattern of behaviors. If you're careless with money, you'll
> likely be careless in other areas of your life.

Next, you can only vote if you have a certain credit rating. I bet the
Republican Party would love that.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 3:22:19 PM UTC-4, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > I think everyone has one but I don't worry about it. I've never
> > > checked mine but it must be pretty good because I get a "good
> > > credit" discount on my auto insurance. I still don't understand why
> > > my credit rating gives me an insurance discount. One would think
> > > that your drivers history would matter more to them.

> > It's a pattern of behaviors. If you're careless with money, you'll
> > likely be careless in other areas of your life.

> Next, you can only vote if you have a certain credit rating. I bet the
> Republican Party would love that.

Perhaps not as much as you'd think. One notable characteristic shared
by the January 6 insurrectionists is current or prior financial trouble.

<https://news.yahoo.com/defendants-charged-capitol-insurrection-something-162754024.html>

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/5/2021 10:32 AM, Gary wrote:
> Â*Graham wrote:
>> What I can't understand is that my credit rating, obtainable when I do
>> any online banking, has just dropped to just below 800. It usually sits
>> at 870 but should be 900 as I have no debts, apart from modest credit
>> card balances that I pay off promptly every month.

> From what I understand, they look at your "potential" debt. Even with
> one credit card that's used and paid off each month (like me), they look
> at your credit limit because at any point, you could charge it up to
> that limit.
>
> To have extra credit cards that you never use, can take down your score.
> They seem to base your score on potential debt, not current debt or
> timely payments.

It's been at least 15 years but I had a credit card from a major bank
for about a year; I paid it off every month. One time I used it for a
fairly large (IIRC it was about $1500) purchase. When the bill came I
paid it in full. They cancelled my card. They *want* people to carry
balances, otherwise they don't make any money.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 5 May 2021 12:26:16 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 3:22:19 PM UTC-4, Dr. Bruce wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> > It's a pattern of behaviors. If you're careless with money, you'll
>> > likely be careless in other areas of your life.

>> Next, you can only vote if you have a certain credit rating. I bet the
>> Republican Party would love that.

>Perhaps not as much as you'd think. One notable characteristic shared
>by the January 6 insurrectionists is current or prior financial trouble.
>
><https://news.yahoo.com/defendants-charged-capitol-insurrection-something-162754024.html>

Your Republican Party would be very happy if blacks didn't have the
right to vote.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 2:54:27 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On 5/5/2021 10:32 AM, Gary wrote:
> > Graham wrote:
> >> What I can't understand is that my credit rating, obtainable when I do
> >> any online banking, has just dropped to just below 800. It usually sits
> >> at 870 but should be 900 as I have no debts, apart from modest credit
> >> card balances that I pay off promptly every month.

> > From what I understand, they look at your "potential" debt. Even with
> > one credit card that's used and paid off each month (like me), they look
> > at your credit limit because at any point, you could charge it up to
> > that limit.
> >
> > To have extra credit cards that you never use, can take down your score.
> > They seem to base your score on potential debt, not current debt or
> > timely payments.
> >

> It's been at least 15 years but I had a credit card from a major bank
> for about a year; I paid it off every month. One time I used it for a
> fairly large (IIRC it was about $1500) purchase. When the bill came I
> paid it in full. They cancelled my card. They *want* people to carry
> balances, otherwise they don't make any money.

Not true at all. They make plenty of money from merchant fees. We
haven't carried a card balance for many years, and we get solicited for
new cards frequently.

> Jill

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021 May 4, , Dr. Bruce wrote
(in article >):

> But I'm not no American. Would you like to know which Dutch and
> Australian movies I've seen?

Nah. The Scandinavians do it better. Witness "My Life as a Dog", "Let
the Right One In", "Trollhunter" and "The Girl with the Dragon
Tattoo". Attempts to recreate a couple of those movies in English have been
worse than lame.
Aussiewise, I did like the Mad Max movies and, of course, "Walkabout" way
back when. Jenny Agutter got naked in that one, and other stuff happened too,
I think.
English language andScandinavian films, that´s all I got. Although...the
new blockbuster CGI animated films are underwritten by China, so there´s
that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021 May 4, , Graham wrote
(in article >):

> It has done this sort of thing before and it usually flips back to 870
> the following month. I'll check it again next week after the monthly update.

I had that happen to me last year for no reason. It took a month or so for it
to go back to exactly where it was before, with no interference on my part,
but I was getting ready to find out why. I´m proud of my credit score, but
I can´t imagine a circumstance where I will need it again. Who knows?
Maybe they´re adjusting their algorithms. I would become highly interested
if the score dropped further or if it didn´t adjust back up in a couple of
months.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Leo wrote:

> On 2021 May 4, , Dr. Bruce wrote
> (in article >):
>
> > But I'm not no American. Would you like to know which Dutch and
> > Australian movies I've seen?

> Nah. The Scandinavians do it better. Witness "My Life as a Dog", "Let
> the Right One In", "Trollhunter" and "The Girl with the Dragon
> Tattoo". Attempts to recreate a couple of those movies in English
> have been worse than lame.
> Aussiewise, I did like the Mad Max movies and, of course, "Walkabout"
> way back when. Jenny Agutter got naked in that one, and other stuff
> happened too, I think.
> English language andScandinavian films, that´s all I got.
> Although...the new blockbuster CGI animated films are underwritten by
> China, so there´s that.

I believe they're making a new Mad Max movie as we speak. Or they're
about to.

--
The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:

> On Tue, 4 May 2021 Dave Smith wrote:

> paycheck >>> loan companies in that respect. These are industries
> that prey on the >>> poor, the unbanked, or those who cannot
> establish credit. >>
> >> My daughter once did one of those paycheck loans. I looked it up

> and she >> paid over 400% APR for that short term loan. I was
> surprised that that >> was even legal, but it is.
> >>
> >> I yelled at her for that.
> >> 1) live within your means
> >> 2) If you ever need another loan? Ask me, I'm here.

> > Some people can't. I had a good friend who owed so much his credit
> > card that he had a hard time making the minimum payment. One of my
> > nephews owed a lot and later told me it was over $30,000. His
> > parents helped him get it consolidated and a bank loan to pay off
> > the credit cards. As soon as that was done he was out there
> > charging up a storm again.

> Credit card companies set a limit on how much one can charge, the most
> one can charge on plastic is about $15,000. Get to half that amount
> and they place a stop on the card and they phone you at the register
> for approval. I had my Visa set to a $10,000 limit. Normal people
> don't want a high maximum, credit card interest is absurdidly high. I
> pay my Visa every month, I've never paid any interest. The main
> reason I have a credit card is so I can make purchases on line.

Varies with your account and credit rating.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> Graham wrote:
> > What I can't understand is that my credit rating, obtainable when I
> > do any online banking, has just dropped to just below 800. It
> > usually sits at 870 but should be 900 as I have no debts, apart
> > from modest credit card balances that I pay off promptly every
> > month.

> From what I understand, they look at your "potential" debt. Even with
> one credit card that's used and paid off each month (like me), they
> look at your credit limit because at any point, you could charge it
> up to that limit.
>
> To have extra credit cards that you never use, can take down your
> score. They seem to base your score on potential debt, not current
> debt or timely payments.

Thats part of it too. I probably need to cancel some oddball ones I
never use.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/6/2021 7:21 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Gary wrote:
>
>> Graham wrote:
>>> What I can't understand is that my credit rating, obtainable when I
>>> do any online banking, has just dropped to just below 800. It
>>> usually sits at 870 but should be 900 as I have no debts, apart
>>> from modest credit card balances that I pay off promptly every
>>> month.

>> From what I understand, they look at your "potential" debt. Even with
>> one credit card that's used and paid off each month (like me), they
>> look at your credit limit because at any point, you could charge it
>> up to that limit.
>>
>> To have extra credit cards that you never use, can take down your
>> score. They seem to base your score on potential debt, not current
>> debt or timely payments.

> Thats part of it too. I probably need to cancel some oddball ones I
> never use.

They've probably expired.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021 May 6, , Joie McDonalds wrote
(in article >):

> I believe they're making a new Mad Max movie as we speak. Or they're
> about to.

It´s gotta have Mel and no transformers. I´m sick of CGI.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Leo wrote:

> On 2021 May 6, , Joie McDonalds wrote
> (in article >):
>
> > I believe they're making a new Mad Max movie as we speak. Or they're
> > about to.

> It´s gotta have Mel and no transformers. I´m sick of CGI.

Mel's an old man now. It has whatshisname... Somebody Hemsworth? Is
that the ex of Miley Cyrus or his brother.

--
The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/6/2021 7:53 PM, Leo wrote:
> On 2021 May 6, , Joie McDonalds wrote
> (in article >):
>
>> I believe they're making a new Mad Max movie as we speak. Or they're
>> about to.

> It´s gotta have Mel and no transformers. I´m sick of CGI.

Mel Gibson is entirely too old to be doing a restart of this. He was
extremely pretty in his day but IMHO it's time to let things like this
become a fond memory. And no, I wouldn't want to see a reboot featuring
a younger almost but not quite the same character assume the role.
Sometimes it's best simply to give up the movie franchise idea.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021 May 6, , Joie McDonalds wrote
(in article >):

> Mel's an old man now. It has whatshisname... Somebody Hemsworth? Is
> that the ex of Miley Cyrus or his brother.

I hadn´t thought of them. One of those boys could actually work well for a
Mad Max movie. Do they know how to act without CGI and made up monsters?
That wasn't fair. Do modern film producers know how to create a movie without
cartoon junk? Imagine a Hemsworth in a Bugs Bunny cartoon. It could easily be
done. They have the technology!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021 May 6, , jmcquown wrote
(in article >):

> Mel Gibson is entirely too old to be doing a restart of this. He was
> extremely pretty in his day but IMHO it's time to let things like this
> become a fond memory. And no, I wouldn't want to see a reboot featuring
> a younger almost but not quite the same character assume the role.
> Sometimes it's best simply to give up the movie franchise idea.

There´s a device for that. Mel has his grandchildren sitting on his lap
while he narrates the story, Peter Falk style. I´m told that Hemsworths are
considered extremely pretty ;-)
This could work! I´m expecting a call, but I will stand firm. No CGI!

leo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Leo wrote:

> On 2021 May 6, , Joie McDonalds wrote
> (in article >):
>
> > Mel's an old man now. It has whatshisname... Somebody Hemsworth? Is
> > that the ex of Miley Cyrus or his brother.

> I hadn´t thought of them. One of those boys could actually work well
> for a Mad Max movie. Do they know how to act without CGI and made up
> monsters?

I see a lot of Australian movies, but I can't remember seeing one with
a Hemsworth in it. Maybe they went straight from Australian soaps to
American movies.

> That wasn't fair. Do modern film producers know how to
> create a movie without cartoon junk? Imagine a Hemsworth in a Bugs
> Bunny cartoon. It could easily be done. They have the technology!

I read that it's going to be a very expensive production. That could
become its strength or its weakness.

--
The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 7:42:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On 5/6/2021 7:53 PM, Leo wrote:
> > On 2021 May 6, , Joie McDonalds wrote
> > (in article >):
> >
> >> I believe they're making a new Mad Max movie as we speak. Or they're
> >> about to.

> > It´s gotta have Mel and no transformers. I´m sick of CGI.
> >

> Mel Gibson is entirely too old to be doing a restart of this. He was
> extremely pretty in his day but IMHO it's time to let things like this
> become a fond memory. And no, I wouldn't want to see a reboot featuring
> a younger almost but not quite the same character assume the role.
> Sometimes it's best simply to give up the movie franchise idea.

I agree with what Jill wrote, other than finding Mel Gibson pretty.

> Jill

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 9:38:18 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> Dr. Bruce wrote:
> > Americans and their credit rating. I don't even know if I have one.

> I think everyone has one but I don't worry about it. I've never checked
> mine but it must be pretty good because I get a "good credit" discount
> on my auto insurance. I still don't understand why my credit rating
> gives me an insurance discount. One would think that your drivers
> history would matter more to them.

My ONLY Credit Card is my Discover card, and for good reason! When my Ex and I split she initially walked away from OUR debt so to try and save my credit rating I went through Consumer Credit Counseling Service and they negotiated with all my creditors to develop a repayment plan for me and OUR Discover Card was the only one who dropped all Interest and allowed me to pay back only the Principle!

So Discover is MY ONLY credit card!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-06 5:01 p.m., Leo wrote:
> On 2021 May 4, , Graham wrote
> (in article >):
>
>> It has done this sort of thing before and it usually flips back to 870
>> the following month. I'll check it again next week after the monthly update.

> I had that happen to me last year for no reason. It took a month or so for it
> to go back to exactly where it was before, with no interference on my part,
> but I was getting ready to find out why. I´m proud of my credit score, but
> I can´t imagine a circumstance where I will need it again. Who knows?
> Maybe they´re adjusting their algorithms. I would become highly interested
> if the score dropped further or if it didn´t adjust back up in a couple of
> months.

I'll certainly keep an eye on it. The next posting is around May 23rd.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-06 6:56 p.m., Leo wrote:
> On 2021 May 6, , Joie McDonalds wrote
> (in article >):
>
>> Mel's an old man now. It has whatshisname... Somebody Hemsworth? Is
>> that the ex of Miley Cyrus or his brother.

> I hadn´t thought of them. One of those boys could actually work well for a
> Mad Max movie. Do they know how to act without CGI and made up monsters?
> That wasn't fair. Do modern film producers know how to create a movie without
> cartoon junk? Imagine a Hemsworth in a Bugs Bunny cartoon. It could easily be
> done. They have the technology!

Wasn't the 1st Mad Max movie set in 2021?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021 May 6, , Graham wrote
(in article >):

> Wasn't the 1st Mad Max movie set in 2021?

I saw "Mad Max" too long ago to remember. I recorded, and haven´t watched
yet, "Them" the other day. Now, that´s a dandy monster movie with no
CGI. It´s right up there with "The Creature from the Black Lagoon" and
the "War of the Worlds" with Gene Barry.
Of course, I watched all of those films when I was very young and
impressionable. Giant bugs and aliens in rubber suits rule. To me, vampires
and werewolves have always sucked without drawing blood.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 12:44:53 AM UTC-5, Leo wrote:

> I saw "Mad Max" too long ago to remember. I recorded, and haven´t watched
> yet, "Them" the other day. Now, that´s a dandy monster movie with no
> CGI.

Joan Weldon, the female "Dr. Medford" in "Them" died about 2 months ago.
Her age was early 90's if I remember correctly.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 7:44:53 PM UTC-10, Leo wrote:
> On 2021 May 6, , Graham wrote
> (in article >):
> > Wasn't the 1st Mad Max movie set in 2021?

> I saw "Mad Max" too long ago to remember. I recorded, and haven´t watched
> yet, "Them" the other day. Now, that´s a dandy monster movie with no
> CGI. It´s right up there with "The Creature from the Black Lagoon" and
> the "War of the Worlds" with Gene Barry.
> Of course, I watched all of those films when I was very young and
> impressionable. Giant bugs and aliens in rubber suits rule. To me, vampires
> and werewolves have always sucked without drawing blood.

The Aussies of the period were doing gonzo action filmmaking - like the Chinese. The stunts were amazing in that they looked pretty dangerous. The low budget nature of these films made that a necessity. These days, the Chinese and Americans are heavy into CGI. George Miller could make his films into CGIfests like the Chinese/Americans but he prefers "practical" effects. These old-school effects are simply breath-taking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtjGTrVwRr4
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/7/2021 1:44 AM, Leo wrote:
> On 2021 May 6, , Graham wrote
> (in article >):
>
>> Wasn't the 1st Mad Max movie set in 2021?

> I saw "Mad Max" too long ago to remember. I recorded, and haven´t watched
> yet, "Them" the other day. Now, that´s a dandy monster movie with no
> CGI. It´s right up there with "The Creature from the Black Lagoon" and
> the "War of the Worlds" with Gene Barry.
> Of course, I watched all of those films when I was very young and
> impressionable. Giant bugs and aliens in rubber suits rule. To me, vampires
> and werewolves have always sucked without drawing blood.

I watched 'The Crawling Eye' a couple of weeks ago. Scary when I was a
kid but now very funny to see Forrest Tucker fighting a giant eyeball by
throwing molotov cocktails!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 4:01:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> On 5/7/2021 1:44 AM, Leo wrote:
> > On 2021 May 6, , Graham wrote
> > (in article >):
> >
> >> Wasn't the 1st Mad Max movie set in 2021?

> > I saw "Mad Max" too long ago to remember. I recorded, and haven´t watched
> > yet, "Them" the other day. Now, that´s a dandy monster movie with no
> > CGI. It´s right up there with "The Creature from the Black Lagoon" and
> > the "War of the Worlds" with Gene Barry.
> > Of course, I watched all of those films when I was very young and
> > impressionable. Giant bugs and aliens in rubber suits rule. To me, vampires
> > and werewolves have always sucked without drawing blood.
> >

> I watched 'The Crawling Eye' a couple of weeks ago. Scary when I was a
> kid but now very funny to see Forrest Tucker fighting a giant eyeball by
> throwing molotov cocktails!
>
> Jill

Night of the Lepus. Giant rabbits and DeForest Kelley. What could be better?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 3:08:52 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 4:01:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> > On 5/7/2021 1:44 AM, Leo wrote:
> > > On 2021 May 6, , Graham wrote
> > > (in article >):

> > > I saw "Mad Max" too long ago to remember. I recorded, and haven´t watched
> > > yet, "Them" the other day. Now, that´s a dandy monster movie with no
> > > CGI. It´s right up there with "The Creature from the Black Lagoon" and
> > > the "War of the Worlds" with Gene Barry.
> > > Of course, I watched all of those films when I was very young and
> > > impressionable. Giant bugs and aliens in rubber suits rule. To me, vampires
> > > and werewolves have always sucked without drawing blood.
> > >

> > I watched 'The Crawling Eye' a couple of weeks ago. Scary when I was a
> > kid but now very funny to see Forrest Tucker fighting a giant eyeball by
> > throwing molotov cocktails!
> >
> > Jill

> Night of the Lepus. Giant rabbits and DeForest Kelley. What could be better?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Here ya go:

Behind the Green Door (1972)

"A wealthy San Francisco socialite, Gloria Saunders (Chambers), is taken against her will to an elite North Beach sex club and loved "as she's never been loved before". There she engages in ******* sex with a group of six women, all dressed in black, after being brought out wearing a white dress on stage through the green door.

The silent, largely masked audience become increasingly aroused as her white dress is removed and she is stroked, kissed and given cunnilingus by the women. Her first heterosexual sex is with the African-American boxer Johnnie Keyes, accompanied by a funk soundtrack. Over 45 minutes, he gives her more cunnilingus and then they have sexual intercourse, while Gloria continues to be stroked by the other women. When she has an orgasm, the sex stops and he is not shown to ejaculate.

Gloria then mounts a trapeze contraption suspended from the ceiling and then engages in vaginal intercourse with one man as she performs oral sex on another and masturbates two others. The audience become further aroused and begin having sex with each other in what becomes an orgy. In a psychedelic key sequence, an ejaculation is shown with semen flying through the air for almost seven minutes. The film features several multicolored, optically printed, slow-motion close-ups of money shots. This is the only ejaculation sequence in the film. The narrator then runs from the audience onto the stage and carries Gloria off through the green door. The film ends with him and Gloria making love alone..."

:-D

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 07 May 2021 13:08:49 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Night of the Lepus. Giant rabbits and DeForest Kelley. What could be
> better?

I'm sure that was a Star Trek episode. The good doctor gets laid at the
end by some 'bunnies'.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/7/2021 4:08 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 4:01:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>> On 5/7/2021 1:44 AM, Leo wrote:
>>> On 2021 May 6, , Graham wrote
>>> (in article >):

>>> I saw "Mad Max" too long ago to remember. I recorded, and haven´t watched
>>> yet, "Them" the other day. Now, that´s a dandy monster movie with no
>>> CGI. It´s right up there with "The Creature from the Black Lagoon" and
>>> the "War of the Worlds" with Gene Barry.
>>> Of course, I watched all of those films when I was very young and
>>> impressionable. Giant bugs and aliens in rubber suits rule. To me, vampires
>>> and werewolves have always sucked without drawing blood.
>>>

>> I watched 'The Crawling Eye' a couple of weeks ago. Scary when I was a
>> kid but now very funny to see Forrest Tucker fighting a giant eyeball by
>> throwing molotov cocktails!
>>
>> Jill

> Night of the Lepus. Giant rabbits and DeForest Kelley. What could be better?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

LOL I'd forgotten about that one!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/7/2021 4:58 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 07 May 2021 13:08:49 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>

>> Night of the Lepus. Giant rabbits and DeForest Kelley. What could be
>> better?

> I'm sure that was a Star Trek episode. The good doctor gets laid at the
> end by some 'bunnies'.

I can certainly understand your confusion with Tribbles and Bunnies.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 3:58:49 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 07 May 2021 13:08:49 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>

> > Night of the Lepus. Giant rabbits and DeForest Kelley. What could be
> > better?

> I'm sure that was a Star Trek episode. The good doctor gets laid at the
> end by some 'bunnies'.

The trouble with tribbles isn't too much sex, but too much fecundity. Oh God,
now they know I'm a Star Trek nerd.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 3:47:31 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:

> The silent, largely masked audience become increasingly aroused as her
> white dress is removed and she is stroked, kissed and given cunnilingus
> by the women.

A good case for Republicans wearing masks. That way they might not
recognize each other at events that they claim to disdain. Then they can
defiantly refuse to wear the mask at WalMart because that infringes on
their God given rights.

> --
> Best
> Greg

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe took a shit in the entire Back of his pants last eveningand my Front this morning!

On 5/6/2021 6:28 PM, Eat shit, KOOKthe:

Nobody cares, ****tard. NOBODY!

You need to be pushed into an industrial vat full of hot fryer oil.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 9:38:18 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>> Dr. Bruce wrote:
>>> Americans and their credit rating. I don't even know if I have one.

>> I think everyone has one but I don't worry about it. I've never checked
>> mine but it must be pretty good because I get a "good credit" discount
>> on my auto insurance. I still don't understand why my credit rating
>> gives me an insurance discount. One would think that your drivers
>> history would matter more to them.

> My ONLY Credit Card is my Discover card, and for good reason! When my Ex and I split she initially walked away from OUR debt so to try and save my credit rating I went through Consumer Credit Counseling Service and they negotiated with all my creditors to develop a repayment plan for me and OUR Discover Card was the only one who dropped all Interest and allowed me to pay back only the Principle!
>
> So Discover is MY ONLY credit card!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You've been a deadbeat a long time, eh?Â* Credit card and IRS debt? Smart
people are responsible with their money.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 8:34:13 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> >> I think everyone has one but I don't worry about it. I've never checked
> >> mine but it must be pretty good because I get a "good credit" discount
> >> on my auto insurance. I still don't understand why my credit rating
> >> gives me an insurance discount. One would think that your drivers
> >> history would matter more to them.

> > My ONLY Credit Card is my Discover card, and for good reason! When my Ex and I split she initially walked away from OUR debt so to try and save my credit rating I went through Consumer Credit Counseling Service and they negotiated with all my creditors to develop a repayment plan for me and OUR Discover Card was the only one who dropped all Interest and allowed me to pay back only the Principle!
> >
> > So Discover is MY ONLY credit card!
> >

> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> You've been a deadbeat a long time, eh? Credit card and IRS debt? Smart
> people are responsible with their money.

Smart people also know the difference between principle and principal.
John used to be smart. Maybe it was the LSD.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 5/6/2021 7:21 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > Gary wrote:

> >> From what I understand, they look at your "potential" debt. Even

> with
> > > one credit card that's used and paid off each month (like me),
> > > they look at your credit limit because at any point, you could
> > > charge it up to that limit.
> > >
> > > To have extra credit cards that you never use, can take down your
> > > score. They seem to base your score on potential debt, not current
> > > debt or timely payments.

> > Thats part of it too. I probably need to cancel some oddball ones I
> > never use.
> >

> They've probably expired.
>
> Jill

Possiby Jill. I have 2 store cards just for the 10% off on first use
when buying 200$ worth or so of things that visit. Haven't used since.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Alex wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:
> > > I think everyone has one but I don't worry about it. I've never
> > > checked mine but it must be pretty good because I get a "good
> > > credit" discount on my auto insurance. I still don't understand
> > > why my credit rating gives me an insurance discount. One would
> > > think that your drivers history would matter more to them.

> > My ONLY Credit Card is my Discover card, and for good reason! When
> > my Ex and I split she initially walked away from OUR debt so to try
> > and save my credit rating I went through Consumer Credit Counseling
> > Service and they negotiated with all my creditors to develop a
> > repayment plan for me and OUR Discover Card was the only one who
> > dropped all Interest and allowed me to pay back only the Principle!
> >
> > So Discover is MY ONLY credit card!
> >

> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> You've been a deadbeat a long time, eh?Â* Credit card and IRS debt?
> Smart people are responsible with their money.

Alex, anyone can get in trouble once. If his X racked up a lot of
bills and took all the stuff with her, he was pretty much stuck.

There is no indication all the debt was racked up by John. It's
possible but not indicated.