Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default It was MY Pioneer CTf-1000 Cassette machine...

....upon which the CheepEffect was originated on. While recording and flipping the monitor switch from Source to Tape! And playing it back at very low volume.

All 4 of the first songs were played back at very low volume, which he exception of "When The Hourglass Turns Baque", a jugband song played outdoors the next morning.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 14:59:23 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>...upon which the CheepEffect was originated on. While recording and flipping the monitor switch from Source to Tape! And playing it back at very low volume.
>
>All 4 of the first songs were played back at very low volume, which he exception of "When The Hourglass Turns Baque", a jugband song played outdoors the next morning.
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

So? Why are you telling us this useless information? Your attention
seeking narcissism is world-class.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 5:59 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> ...upon which the CheepEffect was originated on.

That's a ****ed up sentence if I ever saw one.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> ...upon which the CheepEffect was originated on. While recording and flipping the monitor switch from Source to Tape! And playing it back at very low volume.
>
> All 4 of the first songs were played back at very low volume, which he exception of "When The Hourglass Turns Baque", a jugband song played outdoors the next morning.
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

That cassette recorder needs to be in the Smithsonian. Don't
deprive americans from these fine artifacts.

And the cassette tapes need to go to the library of congress.

Pack all that stuff up and mail it to washington dc

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 6:54 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>> ...upon which the CheepEffect was originated on. While recording and
>> flipping the monitor switch from Source to Tape! And playing it back
>> at very low volume.
>>
>> All 4 of the first songs were played back at very low volume, which he
>> exception of "When The Hourglass Turns Baque", a jugband song played
>> outdoors the next morning.
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> That cassette recorder needs to be in the Smithsonian. Don't deprive
> americans from these fine artifacts.
>
> And the cassette tapes need to go to the library of congress.
>
> Pack all that stuff up and mail it to washington dc

I still play cassettes in my car... Lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 14:59:23 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> ...upon which the CheepEffect was originated on. While recording and flipping the monitor switch from Source to Tape! And playing it back at very low volume.
>
> All 4 of the first songs were played back at very low volume, which he exception of "When The Hourglass Turns Baque", a jugband song played outdoors the next morning.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Why are you telling us this background information on music you JUST
SAID we'll never hear and is now only for your private listening?

Are you completely bonkerz?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default It was KOOKthe's incurably stupid mental illnss...

On 4/8/2021 2:59 PM, Yammering ****tard K00Kthe wrote:

> ...upon

NOBODY CARES, ****TARD! SELF-EXTERMINATE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 12:03:53 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 14:59:23 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> Why are you telling us this background information on music you JUST
> SAID we'll never hear and is now only for your private listening?

Historical records, the same way old LPs do!

And you CAN hear it! Ask Calliope Kurtz! I'm sure she will sell you some.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 6:36:21 AM UTC-4, wrote:
> On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 12:03:53 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 14:59:23 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> > Why are you telling us this background information on music you JUST
> > SAID we'll never hear and is now only for your private listening?

> Historical records, the same way old LPs do!

Of course. I keep detailed notes on each and every fart I produce.
Someday I'll publish those historical records.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> On 4/8/2021 5:59 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > ...upon which the CheepEffect was originated on.

> That's a ****ed up sentence if I ever saw one.

Everyone has to be an english professor, now.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

bruce bowser wrote:

> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 6:18:19 PM UTC-4,
> wrote:
> > On 4/8/2021 5:59 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > > ...upon which the CheepEffect was originated on.

> > That's a ****ed up sentence if I ever saw one.

> Everyone has to be an english professor, now.

Don't worry. Jill thinks antonym means synonym, even though antonym's
an antonym of synonym.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 7:45:24 AM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 6:18:19 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> > On 4/8/2021 5:59 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> > > ...upon which the CheepEffect was originated on.

> > That's a ****ed up sentence if I ever saw one.

> Everyone has to be an english professor, now.

Not everyone, or else there would be nothing to correct.

Incidentally, you should have capitalized "English".

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 04:03:27 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Of course. I keep detailed notes on each and every fart I produce.
> Someday I'll publish those historical records.

Do you have a title in mind? How about: 'Windy Cindy'?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 8:09:17 AM UTC-4, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 04:03:27 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
> > Of course. I keep detailed notes on each and every fart I produce.
> > Someday I'll publish those historical records.

> Do you have a title in mind? How about: 'Windy Cindy'?

Sounds good. I'll give you an acknowledgment.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-04-09 8:07 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 7:45:24 AM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
>>> That's a ****ed up sentence if I ever saw one.

>> Everyone has to be an english professor, now.

> Not everyone, or else there would be nothing to correct.
>
> Incidentally, you should have capitalized "English".

LOL I saw a FB post last week where a wannabe net cop told another guy
"You should check your grammer before you post".

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 13:10:50 +0100, Pamela wrote:

> If only the rest of life was as simple as that.

But Pamela, it's not that simple. I was just thinking while at least
taking the bother of checking headers, that you change your gmail address
sometimes.

What's up with that? A few others here have said posting a live address
doesn't draw too much spam and they used that same address for years
here. I won't mention any names to draw anyone in to the
misunderstandings we always end up getting into.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 9:16:48 AM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 13:10:50 +0100, Pamela wrote:
>
> > If only the rest of life was as simple as that.

> But Pamela, it's not that simple. I was just thinking while at least
> taking the bother of checking headers, that you change your gmail address
> sometimes.
>
> What's up with that? A few others here have said posting a live address
> doesn't draw too much spam and they used that same address for years
> here. I won't mention any names to draw anyone in to the
> misunderstandings we always end up getting into.

I've used the same live gmail address to post on Usenet for many years and I've received virtually no spam -- I'd aver less than a dozen in all that time...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 14:16:42 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy >
wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 13:10:50 +0100, Pamela wrote:
>
>> If only the rest of life was as simple as that.

>But Pamela, it's not that simple. I was just thinking while at least
>taking the bother of checking headers, that you change your gmail address
>sometimes.
>
>What's up with that? A few others here have said posting a live address
>doesn't draw too much spam and they used that same address for years
>here. I won't mention any names to draw anyone in to the
>misunderstandings we always end up getting into.

lol

--
The real Dr. Bruce sniffs with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 6:36:21 AM UTC-4, wrote:
>> On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 12:03:53 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
>>> On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 14:59:23 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Why are you telling us this background information on music you JUST
>>> SAID we'll never hear and is now only for your private listening?

>> Historical records, the same way old LPs do!

> Of course. I keep detailed notes on each and every fart I produce.
> Someday I'll publish those historical records.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

You don't have to keep those records. You can simply use master
doctor druce's records!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 17:52:34 +0100, Pamela wrote:

> How does your whataboutery change the simplicity of reading the forger's
> signature and looking at the server in his headers, just as advised?
>
> The forger tells you how to check he's the forger and so it turns out.
> If only the rest of life was as simple as that. Simple as pie.

The habitual forgers politely go out of their way to put at least a nym
in the headers so even newbies know it is someone different.

I take the approach that I don't have the time to check all the headers.
It's just people on the Internet (Pamela and the various Bruces) who
won't say their last names.

Hank: Get ready. because of how easy you are to be forged at AIOE, one or
both of them might accuse the other of forging me, or might forge me as
forging you, or someone else might do either just to cause trouble, &c.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2021-04-09 8:07 a.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 7:45:24 AM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
> > > Everyone has to be an english professor, now.

> > Not everyone, or else there would be nothing to correct.
> >
> > Incidentally, you should have capitalized "English".
> >

> LOL I saw a FB post last week where a wannabe net cop told another
> guy "You should check your grammer before you post".

Nothing wrong with that grammar.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mike Duffy wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 17:52:34 +0100, Pamela wrote:
>
> > How does your whataboutery change the simplicity of reading the
> > forger's signature and looking at the server in his headers, just
> > as advised?
> >
> > The forger tells you how to check he's the forger and so it turns
> > out. If only the rest of life was as simple as that. Simple as pie.

> The habitual forgers politely go out of their way to put at least a
> nym in the headers so even newbies know it is someone different.

Huh? The forger does everything he can to look identical. Wake up.

> I take the approach that I don't have the time to check all the
> headers. It's just people on the Internet (Pamela and the various
> Bruces) who won't say their last names.

Are you casting doubt on the honest intentions of Graham, Janet US,
Ophelia, dsi1, Taxed and Spent, cshenk and Gary?

> Hank: Get ready. because of how easy you are to be forged at AIOE,
> one or both of them might accuse the other of forging me, or might
> forge me as forging you, or someone else might do either just to
> cause trouble, &c.

Man, you don't often see them as dense as Mike Duffy.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 17:52:34 +0100, Pamela wrote:
>
>> How does your whataboutery change the simplicity of reading the forger's
>> signature and looking at the server in his headers, just as advised?
>>
>> The forger tells you how to check he's the forger and so it turns out.
>> If only the rest of life was as simple as that. Simple as pie.

> The habitual forgers politely go out of their way to put at least a nym
> in the headers so even newbies know it is someone different.
>
> I take the approach that I don't have the time to check all the headers.
> It's just people on the Internet (Pamela and the various Bruces) who
> won't say their last names.
>

> Hank: Get ready. because of how easy you are to be forged at AIOE, one or
> both of them might accuse the other of forging me, or might forge me as
> forging you, or someone else might do either just to cause trouble, &c.

Thanks Mike.

Squirtz once said I was not worth forging; nobody would bother.
Gray ham just chastised me for speaking about the queen's royal
dildo. I'm used to it. Even you whined about aioe. I'm used to
being ****ed on.

We have about a dozen doctor master druces so why not a few hanks?
Of course, I'm not as important as the master doctor. Master doctor
druce will soon be god druce.

Will I have to learn to snipe better, and sniff asses?

I will try, but doubt I can exceed the master.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dr. Bruce wrote:
> Mike Duffy wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 17:52:34 +0100, Pamela wrote:
>>
>>> How does your whataboutery change the simplicity of reading the
>>> forger's signature and looking at the server in his headers, just
>>> as advised?
>>>
>>> The forger tells you how to check he's the forger and so it turns
>>> out. If only the rest of life was as simple as that. Simple as pie.

>> The habitual forgers politely go out of their way to put at least a
>> nym in the headers so even newbies know it is someone different.

> Huh? The forger does everything he can to look identical. Wake up.
>
>> I take the approach that I don't have the time to check all the
>> headers. It's just people on the Internet (Pamela and the various
>> Bruces) who won't say their last names.

> Are you casting doubt on the honest intentions of Graham, Janet US,
> Ophelia, dsi1, Taxed and Spent, cshenk and Gary?
>
>> Hank: Get ready. because of how easy you are to be forged at AIOE,
>> one or both of them might accuse the other of forging me, or might
>> forge me as forging you, or someone else might do either just to
>> cause trouble, &c.

> Man, you don't often see them as dense as Mike Duffy.

He is certainly not a dutch polymath like yourself, master doctor.

Surely you can have compassion for those lesser than yourself,
master. Even kings occasionally grant boons.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 18:39 9 Apr 2021, Mike Duffy said:
> On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 17:52:34 +0100, Pamela wrote:
>>

>> How does your whataboutery change the simplicity of reading the
>> forger's signature and looking at the server in his headers, just
>> as advised?
>>
>> The forger tells you how to check he's the forger and so it turns
>> out. If only the rest of life was as simple as that. Simple as
>> pie.

> The habitual forgers politely go out of their way to put at least
> a nym in the headers so even newbies know it is someone different.

That's hardly a rule and quite the opposite of what's been happening
here.

On the other hand, the forger tells you how to check he's the forger
and so it turns out.

> I take the approach that I don't have the time to check all the
> headers. It's just people on the Internet (Pamela and the various
> Bruces) who won't say their last names.

If you don't have the time to do a quick check then feel free not to
spend time writing that you don't have that time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pamela wrote:

> On 18:39 9 Apr 2021, Mike Duffy said:
> > On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 17:52:34 +0100, Pamela wrote:
> >>

> >> How does your whataboutery change the simplicity of reading the
> >> forger's signature and looking at the server in his headers, just
> >> as advised?
> >>
> >> The forger tells you how to check he's the forger and so it turns
> >> out. If only the rest of life was as simple as that. Simple as
> >> pie.

> > The habitual forgers politely go out of their way to put at least
> > a nym in the headers so even newbies know it is someone different.

> That's hardly a rule and quite the opposite of what's been happening
> here.
>
> On the other hand, the forger tells you how to check he's the forger
> and so it turns out.
>
> > I take the approach that I don't have the time to check all the
> > headers. It's just people on the Internet (Pamela and the various
> > Bruces) who won't say their last names.

> If you don't have the time to do a quick check then feel free not to
> spend time writing that you don't have that time.

lol

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pamela wrote:
> On 18:39 9 Apr 2021, Mike Duffy said:
>> On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 17:52:34 +0100, Pamela wrote:
>>>

>>> How does your whataboutery change the simplicity of reading the
>>> forger's signature and looking at the server in his headers, just
>>> as advised?
>>>
>>> The forger tells you how to check he's the forger and so it turns
>>> out. If only the rest of life was as simple as that. Simple as
>>> pie.

>> The habitual forgers politely go out of their way to put at least
>> a nym in the headers so even newbies know it is someone different.

> That's hardly a rule and quite the opposite of what's been happening
> here.
>
> On the other hand, the forger tells you how to check he's the forger
> and so it turns out.
>
>> I take the approach that I don't have the time to check all the
>> headers. It's just people on the Internet (Pamela and the various
>> Bruces) who won't say their last names.

> If you don't have the time to do a quick check then feel free not to
> spend time writing that you don't have that time.

That's about as close to ass sniffing I've seen, outside the master
doctor.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 8:07:12 AM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 7:45:24 AM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
> > > That's a ****ed up sentence if I ever saw one.

> > Everyone has to be an english professor, now.

> Not everyone, or else there would be nothing to correct.
>
> Incidentally, you should have capitalized "English".

"Although people writing casually online often lowercase the word, it is a proper noun..."

Grammerly.com
-- https://www.grammarly.com/blog/capitalization-countries-nationalities-languages/#:~:text=If%20you're%20ever%20wondering,therefore% 20requires%20a%20capital%20letter.&text=at%20its%2 0best-,Your,at%20its%20best.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 8:20:07 AM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 8:09:17 AM UTC-4, Mike Duffy wrote:
> > On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 04:03:27 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > > Of course. I keep detailed notes on each and every fart I produce.
> > > Someday I'll publish those historical records.

> > Do you have a title in mind? How about: 'Windy Cindy'?

> Sounds good. I'll give you an acknowledgment.

Congrats ... you're the first woman i've seen do a complete 180 on the idea of perfume.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9 Apr 2021 22:16:21 GMT, "Dr. Bruce" >
wrote:

>Pamela wrote:

>> > The habitual forgers politely go out of their way to put at least
>> > a nym in the headers so even newbies know it is someone different.

>> That's hardly a rule and quite the opposite of what's been happening
>> here.
>>
>> On the other hand, the forger tells you how to check he's the forger
>> and so it turns out.
>>
>> > I take the approach that I don't have the time to check all the
>> > headers. It's just people on the Internet (Pamela and the various
>> > Bruces) who won't say their last names.

>> If you don't have the time to do a quick check then feel free not to
>> spend time writing that you don't have that time.

>lol

lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9 Apr 2021 19:41:40 GMT, "Dr. Bruce" >
wrote:

>Mike Duffy wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 17:52:34 +0100, Pamela wrote:
>>
>> > How does your whataboutery change the simplicity of reading the
>> > forger's signature and looking at the server in his headers, just
>> > as advised?
>> >
>> > The forger tells you how to check he's the forger and so it turns
>> > out. If only the rest of life was as simple as that. Simple as pie.

>> The habitual forgers politely go out of their way to put at least a
>> nym in the headers so even newbies know it is someone different.

>Huh? The forger does everything he can to look identical. Wake up.

lol. See? Enjoy, lol

--
The real Dr. Bruce sniffs with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 6:21:52 PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 8:20:07 AM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > > Do you have a title in mind? How about: 'Windy Cindy'?

> > Sounds good. I'll give you an acknowledgment.

> Congrats ... you're the first woman i've seen do a complete 180 on the idea of perfume.

What "complete 180" ? Please elucidate.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 23:17 9 Apr 2021, Hank Rogers said:

> Pamela wrote:

>>> The habitual forgers politely go out of their way to put at least
>>> a nym in the headers so even newbies know it is someone different.

>> That's hardly a rule and quite the opposite of what's been happening
>> here.
>>
>> On the other hand, the forger tells you how to check he's the forger
>> and so it turns out.
>>
>>> I take the approach that I don't have the time to check all the
>>> headers. It's just people on the Internet (Pamela and the various
>>> Bruces) who won't say their last names.

>> If you don't have the time to do a quick check then feel free not to
>> spend time writing that you don't have that time.
>>

> That's about as close to ass sniffing I've seen, outside the master
> doctor.

No ass sniffing. I've shown him the door. Mike is such a dork
sometimes, er, most of the time.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 4:52:19 AM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 6:21:52 PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
> > >
> > > Sounds good. I'll give you an acknowledgment.

> > Congrats ... you're the first woman i've seen do a complete 180 on the idea of perfume.

> What "complete 180" ? Please elucidate.

Forget it, Cindy.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/9/2021 3:41 PM, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> Mike Duffy wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 17:52:34 +0100, Pamela wrote:
>>
>>> How does your whataboutery change the simplicity of reading the
>>> forger's signature and looking at the server in his headers, just
>>> as advised?
>>>
>>> The forger tells you how to check he's the forger and so it turns
>>> out. If only the rest of life was as simple as that. Simple as pie.

>> The habitual forgers politely go out of their way to put at least a
>> nym in the headers so even newbies know it is someone different.

> Huh? The forger does everything he can to look identical. Wake up.
>
>> I take the approach that I don't have the time to check all the
>> headers. It's just people on the Internet (Pamela and the various
>> Bruces) who won't say their last names.

> Are you casting doubt on the honest intentions of Graham, Janet US,
> Ophelia, dsi1, Taxed and Spent, cshenk and Gary?
>
>> Hank: Get ready. because of how easy you are to be forged at AIOE,
>> one or both of them might accuse the other of forging me, or might
>> forge me as forging you, or someone else might do either just to
>> cause trouble, &c.

> Man, you don't often see them as dense as Mike Duffy.

The butthurt on this one grows stronger each day.
--
The real Bruce is a wankstain

Posted to rec.food.cooking