Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Flowers!

https://i.postimg.cc/kXYzgxFr/Right-Flowers.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/7L3K077Z/Left-Flowers.jpg

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/kXYzgxFr/Right-Flowers.jpg
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/7L3K077Z/Left-Flowers.jpg
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I see your horticultural skills are on par with your computer
enginerring skills, John. grin

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 18:57:33 -0000 (UTC), "cshenk"
> wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/kXYzgxFr/Right-Flowers.jpg
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/7L3K077Z/Left-Flowers.jpg
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>I see your horticultural skills are on par with your computer
>enginerring skills, John. grin

lol. Have to agree with you. It almost looks like a herd of pigs were
let loose on the garden.

--
The real Dr. Bruce sniffs with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 3:45 PM, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 18:57:33 -0000 (UTC), "cshenk"
> > wrote:
>
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/kXYzgxFr/Right-Flowers.jpg
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/7L3K077Z/Left-Flowers.jpg
>>>

>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> I see your horticultural skills are on par with your computer
>> enginerring skills, John. grin

> lol. Have to agree with you. It almost looks like a herd of pigs were
> let loose on the garden.

Carol is so much better at keeping her yard the envy
of the neighborhood, have a look for yourself -

https://www.google.com/maps/place/35...!4d-76.0800951
--
The real Bruce is an asshole
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 2:45:52 PM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 18:57:33 -0000 (UTC), "cshenk"
> > wrote:
>
> >John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/kXYzgxFr/Right-Flowers.jpg
> >>
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/7L3K077Z/Left-Flowers.jpg
> >>

> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> >I see your horticultural skills are on par with your computer
> >enginerring skills, John. grin

> lol. Have to agree with you. It almost looks like a herd of pigs were
> let loose on the garden.
>
> --
> The real Dr. Bruce sniffs with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Whomever did the tuckpointing near the gutter spout was almost as
bad at tuckpointing as I am.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 12:58:34 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 2:45:52 PM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 18:57:33 -0000 (UTC), "cshenk"
>> > wrote:

>> >I see your horticultural skills are on par with your computer
>> >enginerring skills, John. grin

>> lol. Have to agree with you. It almost looks like a herd of pigs were
>> let loose on the garden.
>>
>> --
>> The real Dr. Bruce sniffs with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
>>

>Whomever did the tuckpointing near the gutter spout was almost as
>bad at tuckpointing as I am.

It's almost criminal. Pity the bill advocating for the death penalty
fell through last year.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 11:33 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/kXYzgxFr/Right-Flowers.jpg
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/7L3K077Z/Left-Flowers.jpg
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Those are some scraggly looking flowers. For that you hauled a bunch of
compost from the back to the front? Yeesh.

I look out my window and see this:

https://i.postimg.cc/7PF5rTnJ/largepink.jpg

No comparison, dude. "Mother Gaia" takes care of my flowering plants, too.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 06:25:50 +1000, Dr. Bruce wrote:

(Nothing worth quoting.)

> On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 12:58:34 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:

>>Whomever did the tuckpointing near the gutter spout was almost as bad at
>>tuckpointing as I am.

I had to look it up; thanks for the new word. But in the photo I think
it's because he was running the lawn sprinkler, and that caused the
mortar to darken in some places.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> https://i.postimg.cc/kXYzgxFr/Right-Flowers.jpg
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/7L3K077Z/Left-Flowers.jpg
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Did you forget you already posted that two minutes earlier?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 10:33:19 AM UTC-5, wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/kXYzgxFr/Right-Flowers.jpg

Pathetic. You have a nice spot for flowers and this is all you have to show u.

> https://i.postimg.cc/7L3K077Z/Left-Flowers.jpg
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Different view, still pathetic.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 08:33:16 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> https://i.postimg.cc/kXYzgxFr/Right-Flowers.jpg
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/7L3K077Z/Left-Flowers.jpg
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I'm not sure you've got that composting thing down yet. That there
is dumpster scrapings thrown on top of weeds.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/8/2021 11:29 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 08:33:16 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/kXYzgxFr/Right-Flowers.jpg
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/7L3K077Z/Left-Flowers.jpg
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> I'm not sure you've got that composting thing down yet. That there
> is dumpster scrapings thrown on top of weeds.
>
> -sw

Its a trend that started in New York. You just throw the scraps out the
window and nature takes care of the rest. Very organic.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 23:50:08 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 4/8/2021 11:29 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 08:33:16 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/kXYzgxFr/Right-Flowers.jpg
>>>
>>> https://i.postimg.cc/7L3K077Z/Left-Flowers.jpg

>> I'm not sure you've got that composting thing down yet. That there
>> is dumpster scrapings thrown on top of weeds.

> Its a trend that started in New York. You just throw the scraps out the
> window and nature takes care of the rest. Very organic.

This is the same city that dumped all their municipal garbage into
the Atlantic ocean until 1993, even after Federal Law prohibited
them from doing so. And they're also infamous for the 1968 Garbage
Strike - when unionized sanitation workers defied State Law and
refused to even pick it up and dump it in the ocean. Much of it
still landed far short in the Hudson river.

Cue: George Carlin and "Germs"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y-yH_Qyipc

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/9/2021 1:21 AM, Sqwertz wrote:

> Cue: George Carlin and "Germs"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y-yH_Qyipc
>
> -sw

Carlin was great. I don't recall that one so got a laugh.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 5:59:28 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 06:25:50 +1000, Dr. Bruce wrote:
>
> (Nothing worth quoting.)
> > On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 12:58:34 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> > > wrote:

> >>Whomever did the tuckpointing near the gutter spout was almost as bad at
> >>tuckpointing as I am.

> I had to look it up; thanks for the new word. But in the photo I think
> it's because he was running the lawn sprinkler, and that caused the
> mortar to darken in some places.

No, Mike. I know poorly done tuckpointing.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 1:00:09 PM UTC-5, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 5:59:28 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
> > On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 06:25:50 +1000, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> >
> > (Nothing worth quoting.)
> > > On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 12:58:34 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons

> > I had to look it up; thanks for the new word. But in the photo I think
> > it's because he was running the lawn sprinkler, and that caused the
> > mortar to darken in some places.
> >

> No, Mike. I know poorly done tuckpointing.

I bet you were looking at the pic called "right." Look at the other one.

> --Bryan

--Bryan