Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I was The Producer of the Cheep Effects

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 16:46:50 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> You are INCORRECT, Jill, Not wrong, "Wrong" has moral or ethical
> import.
>
> Thing today are Copyrighted upon creation. I took a class at
> Washington University St Louis called "Patents, Copyrights and
> Trademarks" taught by a Patent attorney, so I know.

It would have been called "Intellectual Property [law|rights]"

The only thing you "created" are the whoo-whaa-ooga sounds. And
sounds can't be copyrighted unless they form words and/or phrases in
a known language.

Since you already made another post about the source of the sounds,
you described an invention. Which means you apply for a patent.
And you could also claim the sound as a trademark. Both of which
you'd have to apply. But you can't claim copyright since your
contribution is only illegible sounds.

And you can't claim ownership of the composition(s) since you were
not the only member of the production. You need contracts or
waivers. And even if you somehow could prove copyright, it would
still be useless since you can't sue anybody because you never
registered it.

Had you been a solo artist things would have been different. But
face it, you spent all that time marathon masturbating. You could
patent your masturbation technique if it's as novel as you think it
is. And I just so happen to be patent writer = For $250 and I'll get
it filed for you.

Just let me know.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 18:38:04 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

> On 4/8/2021 6:25 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> It sucked then and it sucks now.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> That is YOUR opinion. Mine differs considerably!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> Your opinion really doesn't matter. If you want to sit and listen to
> your homemade basement band crappy music, feel free. Don't expect
> everyone else to do the same. It's not going to happen.

What he needs is to invest in turning the basement into a recording
studio. He's got djembo, bongos, those ooaggaAAH tube things...
Everything he needs to create his own one-man (or more) band and do
his dream justice this time!

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 07:32:28 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons wrote:

> Don't you have a ****ing brain? I had nothing to do with The Cheep Effects
> other than them using a poem of mine for lyrics. Also, John was not the
> vocalist.

"Vocalist". Heh.

BTW. if anybody is looking for a good investment domain,
thebobonobos.com is available!

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Steve - Was that you who called?

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 04:29:05 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> ooaggaAAH tube things...

I always wanted one of those for my car.

So Steve, I got a phone call yesterday. He said his name was 'Steve', and
my Microsoft system was full of viruses. I said I run Linux, but my wife
has a Windows system.

Then he had the nerve to hang up on me. But in his defence, it was
difficult for him to talk, given the party that was going on the
background. It sounded to me like dozens & dozens of people all talking
on their speakerphones.

You never told us you could speak French! And with an Indian accent. That
must be an interesting story.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/10/2021 5:52 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 04:29:05 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> ooaggaAAH tube things...

> I always wanted one of those for my car.
>

> So Steve, I got a phone call yesterday. He said his name was 'Steve', and
> my Microsoft system was full of viruses. I said I run Linux, but my wife
> has a Windows system.
>
> Then he had the nerve to hang up on me. But in his defence, it was
> difficult for him to talk, given the party that was going on the
> background. It sounded to me like dozens & dozens of people all talking
> on their speakerphones.
>
> You never told us you could speak French! And with an Indian accent. That
> must be an interesting story.

Steve would call and explain how you are cooking all wrong today, not
talk about your computer.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 7:35:59 AM UTC-4, wrote:

"I was The Producer of the Cheep Effects" = "They sent me out for snacks
when they got the munchies."

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 4:29:11 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 18:38:04 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

> >> That is YOUR opinion. Mine differs considerably!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >>

> > Your opinion really doesn't matter. If you want to sit and listen to
> > your homemade basement band crappy music, feel free. Don't expect
> > everyone else to do the same. It's not going to happen.

> What he needs is to invest in turning the basement into a recording
> studio. He's got djembo, bongos, those ooaggaAAH tube things...
> Everything he needs to create his own one-man (or more) band and do
> his dream justice this time!

He also needs a costume, and a monkey with a matching costume, and
the monkey should be wearing a fez.

> -sw

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/10/2021 10:06 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 4:29:11 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Your opinion really doesn't matter. If you want to sit and listen to
>>> your homemade basement band crappy music, feel free. Don't expect
>>> everyone else to do the same. It's not going to happen.

>> What he needs is to invest in turning the basement into a recording
>> studio. He's got djembo, bongos, those ooaggaAAH tube things...
>> Everything he needs to create his own one-man (or more) band and do
>> his dream justice this time!
>>

> He also needs a costume, and a monkey with a matching costume, and
> the monkey should be wearing a fez.
>>
>> -sw

> --Bryan

He could teach the monkey to play Basketbear!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/9/2021 10:32 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 6:49:22 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

>>> And I'd rather listen to that than to Kuthe's alleged singing.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> The bad singing might be Bryan. Wouldn't you like to listen to a dejembe
>> solo?
>>

> Don't you have a ****ing brain? I had nothing to do with The Cheep Effects
> other than them using a poem of mine for lyrics. Also, John was not the
> vocalist.
>
> Bryan

Are you saying you didn't digitize the "MUZAK"?

Note: "MUZAK" is a reference to what I call "elevator music". You know,
that piped-in stuff you hear while shopping in retail stores.

"Muzak is an American brand of background music played in retail stores
and other public establishments. The name has been in use since 1934,
and has been owned by a division or subsidiary of another company ever
since."

He's infringing on a copyright by calling this shit "MUZAK".

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 9:33:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On 4/9/2021 10:32 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

> >> The bad singing might be Bryan. Wouldn't you like to listen to a dejembe
> >> solo?
> >>

> > Don't you have a ****ing brain? I had nothing to do with The Cheep Effects
> > other than them using a poem of mine for lyrics. Also, John was not the
> > vocalist.
> >
> > Bryan
> >

> Are you saying you didn't digitize the "MUZAK"?

About 6 years ago, before John started picking fights with me on Usenet, I
offered to pay to have the stuff digitized by a sound guy I've worked with
before.

> Note: "MUZAK" is a reference to what I call "elevator music". You know,
> that piped-in stuff you hear while shopping in retail stores.
>
> "Muzak is an American brand of background music played in retail stores
> and other public establishments. The name has been in use since 1934,
> and has been owned by a division or subsidiary of another company ever
> since."
>
> He's infringing on a copyright by calling this shit "MUZAK".

He was trying to be cutesy.

> Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/10/2021 10:38 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 9:33:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:

>>> Don't you have a ****ing brain? I had nothing to do with The Cheep Effects
>>> other than them using a poem of mine for lyrics. Also, John was not the
>>> vocalist.
>>>
>>> Bryan
>>>

>> Are you saying you didn't digitize the "MUZAK"?
>>

> About 6 years ago, before John started picking fights with me on Usenet, I
> offered to pay to have the stuff digitized by a sound guy I've worked with
> before.

Okay, no biggie.

>> Note: "MUZAK" is a reference to what I call "elevator music". You know,
>> that piped-in stuff you hear while shopping in retail stores.
>>
>> "Muzak is an American brand of background music played in retail stores
>> and other public establishments. The name has been in use since 1934,
>> and has been owned by a division or subsidiary of another company ever
>> since."
>>
>> He's infringing on a copyright by calling this shit "MUZAK".
>>

> He was trying to be cutesy.

He's always trying to be cutesy. It doesn't work.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 10:13:48 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 4/10/2021 10:06 AM, Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> What he needs is to invest in turning the basement into a recording
>>> studio. He's got djembo, bongos, those ooaggaAAH tube things...
>>> Everything he needs to create his own one-man (or more) band and do
>>> his dream justice this time!
>>>

>> He also needs a costume, and a monkey with a matching costume, and
>> the monkey should be wearing a fez.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> --Bryan
>>

>He could teach the monkey to play Basketbear!

The nursing board should consider replacing John with a trained
monkey. Could be paid in bananas and the clients won't get bred
shitless about kayaking, cheepeffects or girlflesh.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 9:06:16 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 4:29:11 AM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> > > Your opinion really doesn't matter. If you want to sit and listen to
> > > your homemade basement band crappy music, feel free. Don't expect
> > > everyone else to do the same. It's not going to happen.

> > What he needs is to invest in turning the basement into a recording
> > studio. He's got djembo, bongos, those ooaggaAAH tube things...
> > Everything he needs to create his own one-man (or more) band and do
> > his dream justice this time!
> >

> He also needs a costume, and a monkey with a matching costume, and
> the monkey should be wearing a fez.

Now *that* would be simian abuse... NO innocent animal should ever come into contact with John Kuthe...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 10:40:55 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>On Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 9:06:16 AM UTC-5, wrote:

>> > What he needs is to invest in turning the basement into a recording
>> > studio. He's got djembo, bongos, those ooaggaAAH tube things...
>> > Everything he needs to create his own one-man (or more) band and do
>> > his dream justice this time!
>> >

>> He also needs a costume, and a monkey with a matching costume, and
>> the monkey should be wearing a fez.
>> >

>Now *that* would be simian abuse... NO innocent animal should ever come into contact with John Kuthe...

Can you get chastity belts for monkeys? That could work, although John
might settle for some simian oral action instead.....

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net