Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Default ATTENTION GROUP....announcement

Please note.....NOT all the forgeries are from me. Some are from
other people.

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 4:57:48 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> Please note.....NOT all the forgeries are from me. Some are from
> other people.
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

Yep! Usenet was not designed with security in mind. It is probably the least secure venue on the Internet! Very easily forged!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

GM wrote:
> Please note.....NOT all the forgeries are from me. Some are from
> other people.

you're all like a dog returning to it's own vomit.

songbird
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 4 Apr 2021 16:08:58 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 4:57:48 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> Please note.....NOT all the forgeries are from me. Some are from
>> other people.
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

>Yep! Usenet was not designed with security in mind. It is probably the least secure venue on the Internet! Very easily forged!

Yes, just like election results and surveillance capitalism!

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On 05 Apr 2021, John Kuthe > wrote:

> On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 4:57:48 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> Please note.....NOT all the forgeries are from me. Some
>> are from other people.
>>
>> -- Best Greg

> Yep! Usenet was not designed with security in mind. It is
> probably the least secure venue on the Internet! Very
> easily forged!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I fooled you with Susan Moseley, didn't I? Admit it.

"Life punishes those whose eyes are closed...".

Shit-fer-brains.

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 7:22:33 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> I fooled you with Susan Moseley, didn't I? Admit it.
>
> "Life punishes those whose eyes are closed...".
>
> Shit-fer-brains.
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

At first, yes! But not anymore, Greg Sorrow asshole!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On 05 Apr 2021, songbird > wrote:
> GM wrote:
>>
>> Please note.....NOT all the forgeries are from me. Some
>> are from other people.

> you're all like a dog returning to it's own vomit.
>

> songbird

Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
Don't sweat it.

O:-)

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

GM wrote:
> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
> Don't sweat it.

no.

songbird
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 12:16:39 -0400, songbird >
wrote:

>GM wrote:
>> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
>> Don't sweat it.

> no.

Me neither. I change my name sometimes, but I never pretend to be
someone else. That's just too low.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 05/04/2021 17:16, songbird wrote:
> GM wrote:
>> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
>> Don't sweat it.

> no.
>

> songbird

====

+1

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 06 Apr 2021 05:42:12 +1000, Dr. Bruce
> wrote:

>On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 12:16:39 -0400, songbird >
>wrote:
>
>>GM wrote:
>>> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
>>> Don't sweat it.

>> no.

>Me neither. I change my name sometimes, but I never pretend to be
>someone else. That's just too low.

Liar. And compounding that lie with cultural appropriation only makes
it worse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scRjzrqBezo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2021 11:16 AM, songbird wrote:
> GM wrote:
>> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
>> Don't sweat it.

> no.
>

> songbird

Not here either . I've always posted using my real name or Snag .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 01:58:09 -0400, songbird >
wrote:

>GM wrote:
>> Please note.....NOT all the forgeries are from me. Some are from
>> other people.

> you're all like a dog returning to it's own vomit.

And eating its own turds.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 4:18:38 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:

> On 4/5/2021 11:16 AM, songbird wrote:
> >
> > GM wrote:
> >> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
> >> Don't sweat it.

> > no.
> >
> > songbird
> >

> Not here either . I've always posted using my real name or Snag .
>
> Snag

Nor here. I've always been ItsJoanNotJoAnn.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-04-05 5:18 p.m., Snag wrote:
> On 4/5/2021 11:16 AM, songbird wrote:
>> GM wrote:
>>> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
>>> Don't sweat it.

>> Â*Â* no.
>>

>> Â*Â* songbird
>>

> Not here either . I've always posted using my real name or Snag .

I have never posted under any name but my own. Someone in another group
had accused me of nymshifted. She was never able to produce any evidence
of it because there was none. I had never done it. Ironically, she was
constantly showing up with new user names. She would argue an issue with
a bunch of factoids that invariably got shot down along with her
ridiculous arguments. Then she would disappear from the group under than
name and a new user name would show up with the same factoids and
rebutted arguments. At one time I actually went to the effort to count
her nymshifts and stopped at 50.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:17:00 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 4:18:38 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:

>> > no.
>> >
>> > songbird
>> >

>> Not here either . I've always posted using my real name or Snag .
>>
>> Snag
>>

>Nor here. I've always been ItsJoanNotJoAnn.

But you're chummy with at least one frogger troll.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 18:22:21 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2021-04-05 5:18 p.m., Snag wrote:
>>>
>>> Â*Â* no.
>>>

>>> Â*Â* songbird
>>>

>> Not here either . I've always posted using my real name or Snag .

>I have never posted under any name but my own. Someone in another group
>had accused me of nymshifted. She was never able to produce any evidence
>of it because there was none. I had never done it. Ironically, she was
>constantly showing up with new user names. She would argue an issue with
>a bunch of factoids that invariably got shot down along with her
>ridiculous arguments. Then she would disappear from the group under than
>name and a new user name would show up with the same factoids and
>rebutted arguments. At one time I actually went to the effort to count
>her nymshifts and stopped at 50.

I've said it before, Dave. It's high time for an autobiography!

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 9:30:17 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
> Don't sweat it.
>
> O:-)
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

When I was first on the Internet I posted as "Gunga The Intrepid", but en I saw all the damage Steve Case did by snail mailing everyone with a pulse a FREE AOL CD! :-(

And that's when I changed my posting name to my REAL name, hoping it might lend some credibility to my UID.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 5:32:09 PM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:17:00 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> I've always been ItsJoanNotJoAnn.
>
> But you're chummy with at least one frogger troll.

I am? Actually, I thought I was 'chummy' with a good many
posters here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 5:33:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> I changed my posting name to my REAL name, hoping it might lend some credibility to my UID.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

https://i.postimg.cc/T2C08fDT/Drink.gif

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 06 Apr 2021 08:32:03 +1000, Dr. Bruce
> wrote:

>On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:17:00 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>>> Not here either . I've always posted using my real name or Snag .
>>>
>>> Snag
>>>

>>Nor here. I've always been ItsJoanNotJoAnn.

>But you're chummy with at least one frogger troll.

Yes, Bruce. Tell everyone who to talk to and what to think.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 5:33:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> When I was first on the Internet I posted as "Gunga The Intrepid", but en I saw all the damage Steve Case did by snail mailing everyone with a pulse a FREE AOL CD! :-(
>
> And that's when I changed my posting name to my REAL name, hoping it might lend some credibility to my IUD.

" IUD", John...???

In any case, peeps can easily Google all of your wierd ****ed - up shit since you use your real name...that's why you are chronically unemployed...and why you'll never again have renters...

Remember: "Diamonds are forever -- and so is Google..."

:-P

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:50:32 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 5:32:09 PM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:17:00 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:
>>
>> I've always been ItsJoanNotJoAnn.
>>
>> But you're chummy with at least one frogger troll.
>>

>I am? Actually, I thought I was 'chummy' with a good many
>posters here.

Sure, but chumminess with a frogger troll stands out.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2021 5:52 PM, wrote:
> On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 5:33:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> I changed my posting name to my REAL name, hoping it might lend some credibility to my UID.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

https://i.postimg.cc/T2C08fDT/Drink.gif

That makes twice tonight I've almost spewed whiskey on my monitor
screen ...
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
We shot them
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 18:13:57 -0500, Snag > wrote:

>On 4/5/2021 5:52 PM, wrote:
>> On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 5:33:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>>
>>> I changed my posting name to my REAL name, hoping it might lend some credibility to my UID.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

https://i.postimg.cc/T2C08fDT/Drink.gif

> That makes twice tonight I've almost spewed whiskey on my monitor
>screen ...

You look a lot better than I thought.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 6:13:44 PM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:50:32 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 5:32:09 PM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:
> >>
> >> On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:17:00 -0700 (PDT), "
> >>
> >> I've always been ItsJoanNotJoAnn.
> >>
> >> But you're chummy with at least one frogger troll.
> >>

> >I am? Actually, I thought I was 'chummy' with a good many
> >posters here.
> >

> Sure, but chumminess with a frogger troll stands out.

It does?!? Good!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 18:22:21 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

>>> Not here either . I've always posted using my real name or Snag .

>> I have never posted under any name but my own. Someone in another group
>> had accused me of nymshifted. She was never able to produce any evidence
>> of it because there was none. I had never done it. Ironically, she was
>> constantly showing up with new user names. She would argue an issue with
>> a bunch of factoids that invariably got shot down along with her
>> ridiculous arguments. Then she would disappear from the group under than
>> name and a new user name would show up with the same factoids and
>> rebutted arguments. At one time I actually went to the effort to count
>> her nymshifts and stopped at 50.

> I've said it before, Dave. It's high time for an autobiography!

I wonder when he will start counting all the times you sniff his
ass, master.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:17:00 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:

>>> Not here either . I've always posted using my real name or Snag .
>>>
>>> Snag
>>>

>> Nor here. I've always been ItsJoanNotJoAnn.

> But you're chummy with at least one frogger troll.

But, you're an ass sniffer.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dr. Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:50:32 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 5:32:09 PM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:
>>>
>>> On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:17:00 -0700 (PDT), "
>>>
>>> I've always been ItsJoanNotJoAnn.
>>>
>>> But you're chummy with at least one frogger troll.
>>>

>> I am? Actually, I thought I was 'chummy' with a good many
>> posters here.

> Sure, but chumminess with a frogger troll stands out.

So does ass sniffing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 9:30:17 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
>> Don't sweat it.
>>
>> O:-)
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

> When I was first on the Internet I posted as "Gunga The Intrepid", but en I saw all the damage Steve Case did by snail mailing everyone with a pulse a FREE AOL CD! :-(
>
> And that's when I changed my posting name to my REAL name, hoping it might lend some credibility to my UID.
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Credibility? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 06 Apr 2021 09:13:38 +1000, Dr. Bruce
> wrote:

>On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:50:32 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 5:32:09 PM UTC-5, Dr. Bruce wrote:
>>>
>>> On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 15:17:00 -0700 (PDT), "
>>>
>>> I've always been ItsJoanNotJoAnn.
>>>
>>> But you're chummy with at least one frogger troll.
>>>

>>I am? Actually, I thought I was 'chummy' with a good many
>>posters here.

>Sure, but chumminess with a frogger troll stands out.

All you're doing is confirming the froggers are having a real impact
on you.Enjoy. LOL.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2021 12:16 PM, songbird wrote:
> GM wrote:
>> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
>> Don't sweat it.

> no.

I've always use my real name but I have done a few word-changes in
quoted stuff for fun.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-04-06 6:50 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 4/5/2021 12:16 PM, songbird wrote:
>> GM wrote:
>>> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
>>> Don't sweat it.

>> Â*Â* no.
>>

>> Â*Â* songbird
>>

> "No" is the correct answer. Â* There is nothing "natural" about forging
> posts.

It's quite natural in high school.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 18:50:18 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 4/5/2021 12:16 PM, songbird wrote:
>> GM wrote:
>>> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
>>> Don't sweat it.

>> no.
>>

>> songbird
>>

>"No" is the correct answer. There is nothing "natural" about forging
>posts.

Forged posts always last longer. Ask any fencing contractor.
https://postimg.cc/n9kPKmFP

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 4/6/2021 5:56 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

> > > "No" is the correct answer. Â* There is nothing "natural" about
> > > forging posts.
> > >

> > It's quite natural in high school.
> >

> By that I infer acting as if they're still in high school.

Maybe Dave means that he Donaldtrumped his way through highschool?

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2021 12:16 PM, songbird wrote:
> GM wrote:
>> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
>> Don't sweat it.

> no.
>

> songbird

"No" is the correct answer. There is nothing "natural" about forging
posts.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2021 6:32 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 9:30:17 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> Everybody here has made at least one forgery. It's natural.
>> Don't sweat it.
>>
>> O:-)
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

> When I was first on the Internet I posted as "Gunga The Intrepid", but en I saw all the damage Steve Case did by snail mailing everyone with a pulse a FREE AOL CD! :-(

Why the hell do you keep blethering about AOL CD's?

> And that's when I changed my posting name to my REAL name, hoping it might lend some credibility
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

LOL How ironic!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/6/2021 5:56 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-04-06 6:50 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
>>>
>>> Â*Â* no.
>>>

>>> Â*Â* songbird
>>>

>> "No" is the correct answer. Â* There is nothing "natural" about
>> forging posts.
>>

> It's quite natural in high school.

By that I infer *acting* as if they're still in high school.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-04-06 7:33 p.m., jmcquown wrote:
> On 4/6/2021 5:56 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> "No" is the correct answer. Â* There is nothing "natural" about
>>> forging posts.
>>>

>> It's quite natural in high school.
>>

> By that I infer *acting* as if they're still in high school.

Acting like they are high schools would indicate they are still
operating at that level.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dr. Bruce wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:

>>> It's quite natural in high school.
>>>

>> By that I infer acting as if they're still in high school.

> Maybe Dave means that he Donaldtrumped his way through highschool?

Did you enjoy dave's butt odor, master doctor?

Announcement George Shirley Preserving 5 12-08-2009 01:03 PM
Official announcement... OmManiPadmeOmelet General Cooking 78 29-09-2005 03:55 PM
Was there an announcement? Andy General Cooking 0 11-03-2005 05:23 PM
Attention Lord St Helier!!! (was Attention Swooper) swooper Wine 1 16-11-2003 06:19 AM
Two Questions (attention Mark L), strange colors and new math for the group ineedabiggaboat Winemaking 3 15-11-2003 03:44 AM