HiTech RedNeck

Default Range with both gas & electric burners

Hello,

Anybody know of a brand of range that has both electric and gas burners, and
an electric oven, in the same 30" wide appliance. I can find dual fuel
cooktops by themselves, and I can find dual fuel ranges that have all-gas
cooktops, but neither is what I am looking for. Or, a separate dual fuel
cooktop and electric oven which could be installed together in the same
space where a 30" range once stood.

TIA

Dan Levy

I've seen some cooktop and build-in oven sets that are configured to allow
the option of mounting the cooktop over the oven. Google around. It might
be possible to install two 2-burner cooktops, one electric and one gas, atop
the electric build-in oven, to get what you want.