Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tomatoes - faulty measurements?

On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 10:37:56 +1100, Bruce > wrote:

>On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 18:31:53 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>>> Least of my worries.* They'd have to change the Constitution first.

>>Not if they stage a coup.... a successful one.
>>
>>Look at what happened last month. The morons stormed the capital. A lot
>>of people whined that if it had been a black crowd they would have
>>opened fire.

>That's not whining. That might well be true. White cops are very
>scared of black men.

Tell me, as a person who have never even been to America and in fact
has NO idea what its really like here, why do you think 'white cops'
are scared of ' black men'? We await your superior answers!

John Kuthe, trying to apply logic for once.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 16:17:55 -0800, Taxed and Spent
> wrote:

>On 2/26/2021 4:02 PM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 15:46:29 -0800, Taxed and Spent
>> > wrote:

>>> It is relevant no matter what.

>> Back to the original point before we disappear into the sunset: do you
>> think the police would have opened fire if the crowd had been black?
>>

>I think they would have stepped aside and begged them not to call the
>police racist.

Yes, obviously. As if the police would start shooting 'blacks' now,
lol. Meanwhile BLM and Antifa are still destroying private property
and destroying peoples lives---but it's OK! They're fighting the good
fight against 'racism and bigotry'.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 15:54:39 -0700, US Janet >
wrote:

>On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 15:43:02 -0600, Snag > wrote:
>
>snip
>> And ya know , a fella with a few tools can come up with all kinds of
>>interesting stuff. Did you know you can fabricate a shotgun from
>>plumbing parts ? Might not be pretty or very accurate , but it'll work
>>well enough to get yourself a modern battle rifle .

>would you tell me what the liberal left is doing to citizens that
>makes you want to shoot them?
>Janet US

LOL, you must be joking, right? YOU try being a conservative in
America now, or even just disapprove vocally about the liberal left.
Kiss you career goodbye, just for starters. Even you must have noticed
this, surely? Somehow, the phrase 'cancel culture' magically passed
you by?

--
The real Bruce posts with Eternal September
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 19:43:52 -0400, Lucretia Borgia
> wrote:

>On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 15:54:39 -0700, US Janet >
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 15:43:02 -0600, Snag > wrote:
>>
>>snip
>>> And ya know , a fella with a few tools can come up with all kinds of
>>>interesting stuff. Did you know you can fabricate a shotgun from
>>>plumbing parts ? Might not be pretty or very accurate , but it'll work
>>>well enough to get yourself a modern battle rifle .

>>would you tell me what the liberal left is doing to citizens that
>>makes you want to shoot them?
>>Janet US

>Giving people things like healthcare without the worry that they can't
>pay for what they need!

Has it actually happened yet? Like, you personally know people who
have benefited? Yes or no?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 19:57:37 -0600, Snag > wrote:

>On 2/26/2021 4:54 PM, US Janet wrote:
>> On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 15:43:02 -0600, Snag > wrote:
>>
>> snip
>>> And ya know , a fella with a few tools can come up with all kinds of
>>> interesting stuff. Did you know you can fabricate a shotgun from
>>> plumbing parts ? Might not be pretty or very accurate , but it'll work
>>> well enough to get yourself a modern battle rifle .

>> would you tell me what the liberal left is doing to citizens that
>> makes you want to shoot them?
>> Janet US
>>

> Oh I don't want to shoot all of them . Just the ones that are
>shooting at me ... and the ones trying to take my rights away ,
>particularly the 1st and 2nd Amendments . Freedom of assembly , religion
>, and speech are all being assaulted . The 2nd protects the 1st ...

The easy solution is to become part of the liberal left. THEN you can
protest about 'racism' and all the other false flags with impunity. In
fact, you can commit outright crimes such as arson and be immune from
prosecution.

--
The real Bruce posts with Eternal September

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 21:00:28 -0500, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 19:57:37 -0600, Snag > wrote:
>
>>On 2/26/2021 4:54 PM, US Janet wrote:
>>> On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 15:43:02 -0600, Snag > wrote:
>>>
>>> snip
>>>
>>> would you tell me what the liberal left is doing to citizens that
>>> makes you want to shoot them?
>>> Janet US
>>>

>> Oh I don't want to shoot all of them . Just the ones that are
>>shooting at me ... and the ones trying to take my rights away ,
>>particularly the 1st and 2nd Amendments . Freedom of assembly , religion
>>, and speech are all being assaulted . The 2nd protects the 1st ...

>You're an asshole. Really- you go out of your way to prove it over and
>over.

I hope you die of pancreatic cancer, or similar.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 21:36:21 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2021-02-26 9:22 p.m., Snag wrote:
>> On 2/26/2021 8:00 PM, Boron Elgar wrote:

>and speech are all being assaulted . The 2nd protects the 1st ...
>>>
>>> You're an asshole. Really- you go out of your way to prove it over and
>>> over.
>>>

>> * Do you disagree that our rights are being attacked ? Been to church
>> lately ? No ? There go 2 of the 3 I mentioned . Had any comments on
>> social media get flagged or erased ? Well there ya go ! Be sure you put
>> your sunglasses on before you pull your head out of your ass .

> Religious people tend to have a strange idea about their religious
>rights. It seems that they idea of religious freedom is being able to
>have all their religious practices in public so everyone else has to
>listen to it but they don't want to have to be exposed to other
>religions. I like the idea of going to an event and not have to go
>listen to a public prayer.
>
>The right to free speech means that the the government cannot stop you
>from stop you from saying things. It doesn't mean that private companies
>have to publish your words.
>

>If you want to see an infringement of your right to free speech try
>speaking out against your church.

You so missed the point. But not at all surprising.

--
The real Bruce posts with Eternal September
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 14:01:34 +1100, Bruce > wrote:

>On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 20:22:59 -0600, Snag > wrote:

>>> You're an asshole. Really- you go out of your way to prove it over and
>>> over.
>>>

>> Do you disagree that our rights are being attacked ? Been to church
>>lately ? No ? There go 2 of the 3 I mentioned . Had any comments on
>>social media get flagged or erased ? Well there ya go ! Be sure you put
>>your sunglasses on before you pull your head out of your ass .

>If groups of people aren't allowed to get together because of covid,
>that's an attack on the freedom of religion? Hilarious!

If groups of people ARE allowed to get together because they're
protesting/rioting about so-called racism, or to protest Trump but NOT
anything else then THAT is hilarious.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 20:29:02 -0600, Snag > wrote:

>On 2/26/2021 8:20 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> ** Oh I don't want to shoot all of them . Just the ones that are
>>> shooting at me ... and the ones trying to take my rights away ,
>>> particularly the 1st and 2nd Amendments . Freedom of assembly ,
>>> religion , and speech are all being assaulted . The 2nd protects the
>>> 1st ...

>> So.... you are willing to fight to protect your rights but the only
>> right you really care about it the right to bear arms.** That is a lot
>> like the argument about how the civil war was not about keeping slavery,
>> it was about protecting rights, but the only state rights they cared
>> about was their right to have slavery.

> No Sir , the big one is the 1st Amendment , though they're all
>important . The importance of the 2nd is that it protects all the rest ...

The First Amendment (all of them really) takes for granted that you
have some common sense and a sense of community. You on the other
hand want to stretch the words to fit so that you can do anything you
want.
A sense of community should make you understand that the community is
threatened by gatherings (AT THIS TIME) No one is saying you can't
ever go to a bar again and drink with your buddies. This also applies
to churches, clubs and restaurants. It is necessary to stay apart at
this time to halt the spread of a disease.

The deal is that you are a member of this community (USA or Earth). If
you want to enjoy the benefits you follow the rules that benefit all
people.

Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/26/2021 10:11 PM, US Janet wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 20:29:02 -0600, Snag > wrote:

>>> So.... you are willing to fight to protect your rights but the only
>>> right you really care about it the right to bear arms.Â*Â* That is a lot
>>> like the argument about how the civil war was not about keeping slavery,
>>> it was about protecting rights, but the only state rights they cared
>>> about was their right to have slavery.

>> No Sir , the big one is the 1st Amendment , though they're all
>> important . The importance of the 2nd is that it protects all the rest ...

> The First Amendment (all of them really) takes for granted that you
> have some common sense and a sense of community. You on the other
> hand want to stretch the words to fit so that you can do anything you
> want.
> A sense of community should make you understand that the community is
> threatened by gatherings (AT THIS TIME) No one is saying you can't
> ever go to a bar again and drink with your buddies. This also applies
> to churches, clubs and restaurants. It is necessary to stay apart at
> this time to halt the spread of a disease.
>
> The deal is that you are a member of this community (USA or Earth). If
> you want to enjoy the benefits you follow the rules that benefit all
> people.
>
> Janet US

So "it's for my own good" makes it OK . I wouldn't find it so
annoying if this were truly the killer pandemic they claimed . Yes ,
those with compromised health were hardest hit . But the fact remains
that this thing has a fatality rate of .03-.05% , down in the weeds with
the common cold and seasonal flu . Another factor that screams fraud and
conspiracy is that hydroxychloroquine all at once is a viable treatment
- after hundreds of thousands that could have been treated died while
"they" were screaming no no no it'll kill you .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-02-26 9:45 p.m., Snag wrote:

> Â* So "it's for my own good" makes it OK . I wouldn't find it so
> annoying if this were truly the killer pandemic they claimed . Yes ,
> those with compromised health were hardest hit . But the fact remains
> that this thing has a fatality rate of .03-.05% , down in the weeds with
> the common cold and seasonal flu . Another factor that screams fraud and
> conspiracy is that hydroxychloroquine all at once is a viable treatment
> - after hundreds of thousands that could have been treated died while
> "they" were screaming no no no it'll kill you .

Wow! So you know more than all those research scientists that did
careful studies and proved that what you write is a load of codswallop!
I'm surprised that Fauci hasn't contacted you with a job offer!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 6:46:20 PM UTC-10, Snag wrote:
> On 2/26/2021 10:11 PM, US Janet wrote:

> >> No Sir , the big one is the 1st Amendment , though they're all
> >> important . The importance of the 2nd is that it protects all the rest ...

> > The First Amendment (all of them really) takes for granted that you
> > have some common sense and a sense of community. You on the other
> > hand want to stretch the words to fit so that you can do anything you
> > want.
> > A sense of community should make you understand that the community is
> > threatened by gatherings (AT THIS TIME) No one is saying you can't
> > ever go to a bar again and drink with your buddies. This also applies
> > to churches, clubs and restaurants. It is necessary to stay apart at
> > this time to halt the spread of a disease.
> >
> > The deal is that you are a member of this community (USA or Earth). If
> > you want to enjoy the benefits you follow the rules that benefit all
> > people.
> >
> > Janet US
> >

> So "it's for my own good" makes it OK . I wouldn't find it so
> annoying if this were truly the killer pandemic they claimed . Yes ,
> those with compromised health were hardest hit . But the fact remains
> that this thing has a fatality rate of .03-.05% , down in the weeds with
> the common cold and seasonal flu . Another factor that screams fraud and
> conspiracy is that hydroxychloroquine all at once is a viable treatment
> - after hundreds of thousands that could have been treated died while
> "they" were screaming no no no it'll kill you .
> --
> Snag
> In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
> We shot them

You might want to revise your figures on the fatality rate. It is currently about 1.8%. The numbers I'm using is 28,411,273 cases, 508,127 deaths.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 22:45:44 -0600, Snag > wrote:

>On 2/26/2021 10:11 PM, US Janet wrote:

>>> No Sir , the big one is the 1st Amendment , though they're all
>>> important . The importance of the 2nd is that it protects all the rest ...

>> The First Amendment (all of them really) takes for granted that you
>> have some common sense and a sense of community. You on the other
>> hand want to stretch the words to fit so that you can do anything you
>> want.
>> A sense of community should make you understand that the community is
>> threatened by gatherings (AT THIS TIME) No one is saying you can't
>> ever go to a bar again and drink with your buddies. This also applies
>> to churches, clubs and restaurants. It is necessary to stay apart at
>> this time to halt the spread of a disease.
>>
>> The deal is that you are a member of this community (USA or Earth). If
>> you want to enjoy the benefits you follow the rules that benefit all
>> people.
>>
>> Janet US
>>

> So "it's for my own good" makes it OK . I wouldn't find it so
>annoying if this were truly the killer pandemic they claimed . Yes ,
>those with compromised health were hardest hit . But the fact remains
>that this thing has a fatality rate of .03-.05% , down in the weeds with
>the common cold and seasonal flu . Another factor that screams fraud and
>conspiracy is that hydroxychloroquine all at once is a viable treatment
>- after hundreds of thousands that could have been treated died while
>"they" were screaming no no no it'll kill you .

You're just pulling my chain, aren't you? And I fell for it. I know
that no one on this group could believe what you just wrote.
Damn. I can't believe that I fell for it.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 23:53:54 -0700, US Janet >
wrote:

>On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 22:45:44 -0600, Snag > wrote:
>
>> So "it's for my own good" makes it OK . I wouldn't find it so
>>annoying if this were truly the killer pandemic they claimed . Yes ,
>>those with compromised health were hardest hit . But the fact remains
>>that this thing has a fatality rate of .03-.05% , down in the weeds with
>>the common cold and seasonal flu . Another factor that screams fraud and
>>conspiracy is that hydroxychloroquine all at once is a viable treatment
>>- after hundreds of thousands that could have been treated died while
>>"they" were screaming no no no it'll kill you .

>You're just pulling my chain, aren't you? And I fell for it. I know
>that no one on this group could believe what you just wrote.
>Damn. I can't believe that I fell for it.

Does the name "Leo" sound familiar?

--
The real Bruce posts with Eternal September
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 3:23:23 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 11:59:59 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
> >On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 2:53:53 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> >> On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 11:05:00 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton

> >> Not everyone can stand living that way. Some would rather die fighting
> >> than be controlled and oppressed.

> >There's no oppression, you fool. What specifically are you terrified of?
> >
> >Cindy Hamilton

> Even I gave you more credit for having being more intelligent than you
> demonstrate here. Try opposing the current regime in your personal and
> professional life and see what happens. You must be ****ing blind? You
> are in complete denial.

Your tinfoil hat is slipping a little, sweetie. Best adjust it so the Illuminati's
orbital mind-control lasers can't reach your brain.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 4:34:08 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
> On 2/26/2021 2:27 PM, US Janet wrote:

> If the rocket launcher can't
> see you , he can't kill you .

Infrared.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 9:23:33 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:

> Do you disagree that our rights are being attacked ? Been to church
> lately ? No ?

Considering I haven't been to church (not to worship, anyway) since I
outgrew religion when I was about 13, no.

I assume you're talking about the temporary measures to prevent
the spread of covid by packing 1000 people into a poorly ventilated
space.

You do know that God can hear you pray wherever you are, don't you?
Church is not required.

> There go 2 of the 3 I mentioned . Had any comments on
> social media get flagged or erased ?

Of course not. I don't make comments advocating the overthrow
of the government or threatening harm to others (not credible
threats, anyway).

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 21:00:28 -0500, Boron Elgar
> wrote:

>On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 19:57:37 -0600, Snag > wrote:
>
>>On 2/26/2021 4:54 PM, US Janet wrote:
>>> On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 15:43:02 -0600, Snag > wrote:
>>>
>>> snip
>>>
>>> would you tell me what the liberal left is doing to citizens that
>>> makes you want to shoot them?
>>> Janet US
>>>

>> Oh I don't want to shoot all of them . Just the ones that are
>>shooting at me ... and the ones trying to take my rights away ,
>>particularly the 1st and 2nd Amendments . Freedom of assembly , religion
>>, and speech are all being assaulted . The 2nd protects the 1st ...

>You're an asshole. Really- you go out of your way to prove it over and
>over.

"Asshole" suggests that it's his fault, that he can help it. I don't
think that's the case.

===

+1

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Snag" wrote in message ...

On 2/26/2021 3:55 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Snag"Â wrote in message ...
>
> On 2/26/2021 4:09 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>> Â Do you really have to go back to 1775 to look big?????
>>
>> "Snag"ÀšÃ‚ wrote in message ...
>>

> Â Ms. O , that is meant as a commentary on what the Liberal Left is
> attempting to do to our citizens at this time . If they keep this shit
> up we'll shoot them too . No slur was intended on the British people .
> Â Â The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be
> infringed. I will die in a pile of smokin' hot brass before I will take
> a knee .

===

Thank you Terry! I am not sure about what you describe about 'taking
the knee'!

Here it is something about coloured people. I have no problem about
colour but I realise it is important to some people!

I am not too sure what you mean?

===================

It means I will not kneel and beg from any man . As far as color , I
find it much less important than the character of the person .

Snag

=====

I am with you!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Snag" wrote in message ...

On 2/26/2021 10:11 PM, US Janet wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 20:29:02 -0600, Snag > wrote:

>>> So.... you are willing to fight to protect your rights but the only
>>> right you really care about it the right to bear arms.  That is a lot
>>> like the argument about how the civil war was not about keeping slavery,
>>> it was about protecting rights, but the only state rights they cared
>>> about was their right to have slavery.

>> No Sir , the big one is the 1st Amendment , though they're all
>> important . The importance of the 2nd is that it protects all the rest

> The First Amendment (all of them really) takes for granted that you
> have some common sense and a sense of community. You on the other
> hand want to stretch the words to fit so that you can do anything you
> want.
> A sense of community should make you understand that the community is
> threatened by gatherings (AT THIS TIME) No one is saying you can't
> ever go to a bar again and drink with your buddies. This also applies
> to churches, clubs and restaurants. It is necessary to stay apart at
> this time to halt the spread of a disease.
>
> The deal is that you are a member of this community (USA or Earth). If
> you want to enjoy the benefits you follow the rules that benefit all
> people.
>
> Janet US

So "it's for my own good" makes it OK . I wouldn't find it so
annoying if this were truly the killer pandemic they claimed . Yes ,
those with compromised health were hardest hit . But the fact remains
that this thing has a fatality rate of .03-.05% , down in the weeds with
the common cold and seasonal flu . Another factor that screams fraud and
conspiracy is that hydroxychloroquine all at once is a viable treatment
- after hundreds of thousands that could have been treated died while
"they" were screaming no no no it'll kill you .

Snag

===

That is exactly what is happening about the drugs for Corvid here! Too many
people have been frightened by their country speaking against it

My daughter lives and works in Germany. She works with nurses and organises
them. They are all afraid to take the astra ... vaccine because the damned
leaderships of other countries have done their best to slag it off, and she
is afraid to take it. They have changed their minds now and want it!! My
daughter is still afraid to take it((

Many people have died because it this(( At least she now sees that me
and her father have taken it and are safe!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/26/2021 11:03 PM, Graham wrote:
> On 2021-02-26 9:45 p.m., Snag wrote:
>

>> Â*Â* So "it's for my own good" makes it OK . I wouldn't find it so
>> annoying if this were truly the killer pandemic they claimed . Yes ,
>> those with compromised health were hardest hit . But the fact remains
>> that this thing has a fatality rate of .03-.05% , down in the weeds
>> with the common cold and seasonal flu . Another factor that screams
>> fraud and conspiracy is that hydroxychloroquine all at once is a
>> viable treatment - after hundreds of thousands that could have been
>> treated died while "they" were screaming no no no it'll kill you .

> Wow! So you know more than all those research scientists that did
> careful studies and proved that what you write is a load of codswallop!
> I'm surprised that Fauci hasn't contacted you with a job offer!

I know that other trials has great results , and were quashed by the
liberal media . I know that there were doctors and researchers that were
canceled for not spouting the party line . You really should consider
watching/reading something other than mainstream media .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
We shot them
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/27/2021 12:01 AM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 6:46:20 PM UTC-10, Snag wrote:

>>> The First Amendment (all of them really) takes for granted that you
>>> have some common sense and a sense of community. You on the other
>>> hand want to stretch the words to fit so that you can do anything you
>>> want.
>>> A sense of community should make you understand that the community is
>>> threatened by gatherings (AT THIS TIME) No one is saying you can't
>>> ever go to a bar again and drink with your buddies. This also applies
>>> to churches, clubs and restaurants. It is necessary to stay apart at
>>> this time to halt the spread of a disease.
>>>
>>> The deal is that you are a member of this community (USA or Earth). If
>>> you want to enjoy the benefits you follow the rules that benefit all
>>> people.
>>>
>>> Janet US
>>>

>> So "it's for my own good" makes it OK . I wouldn't find it so
>> annoying if this were truly the killer pandemic they claimed . Yes ,
>> those with compromised health were hardest hit . But the fact remains
>> that this thing has a fatality rate of .03-.05% , down in the weeds with
>> the common cold and seasonal flu . Another factor that screams fraud and
>> conspiracy is that hydroxychloroquine all at once is a viable treatment
>> - after hundreds of thousands that could have been treated died while
>> "they" were screaming no no no it'll kill you .
>> --
>> Snag
>> In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
>> We shot them

> You might want to revise your figures on the fatality rate. It is currently about 1.8%. The numbers I'm using is 28,411,273 cases, 508,127 deaths.

I believe if you investigate that , you'll find those numbers were
produced before they changed the way they counted fatalities - those who
died "with" vs those that died "from" .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
We shot them
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/27/2021 6:50 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Snag"Â* wrote in message ...
>
> On 2/26/2021 10:11 PM, US Janet wrote:

>>> Â*Â* No Sir , the big one is the 1st Amendment , though they're all
>>> important . The importance of the 2nd is that it protects all the
>>> rest ...

>> The First Amendment (all of them really) takes for granted that you
>> have some common sense and a sense of community.Â* You on the other
>> hand want to stretch the words to fitÂ* so that you can do anything you
>> want.
>> A sense of community should make you understand that the community is
>> threatened by gatherings (AT THIS TIME)Â* No one is saying you can't
>> ever go to a bar again and drink with your buddies.Â* This also applies
>> to churches, clubs and restaurants.Â* It is necessary to stay apart at
>> this time to halt the spread of a disease.
>>
>> The deal is that you are a member of this community (USA or Earth). If
>> you want to enjoy the benefits you follow the rules that benefit all
>> people.
>>
>> Janet US
>>

> Â* So "it's for my own good" makes it OK . I wouldn't find it so
> annoying if this were truly the killer pandemic they claimed . Yes ,
> those with compromised health were hardest hit . But the fact remains
> that this thing has a fatality rate of .03-.05% , down in the weeds with
> the common cold and seasonal flu . Another factor that screams fraud and
> conspiracy is that hydroxychloroquine all at once is a viable treatment
> - after hundreds of thousands that could have been treated died while
> "they" were screaming no no no it'll kill you .
>
> Snag
>
> ===
>
> That is exactly what is happening about the drugs for Corvid here!Â* Too
> many people have been frightened by their country speaking against it
>
> My daughter lives and works in Germany.Â* She works with nurses and
> organises them.Â* They are all afraid to take the astra ... vaccine
> because the damned leaderships of other countries have done their best
> to slag it off, and she is afraid to take it.Â*Â* They have changed their
> minds now and want it!!Â* My daughter is still afraid to take it((
>
> Many people have died because it this((Â*Â*Â* At least she now sees that
> me and her father have taken it and are safe!!

I won't be taking the vaccine . I do NOT believe it is as safe as
they claim , for one thing . For another , we're sure that we've had it
, got it last March in Memphis probably at that very crowded Mexican
restaurant we ate at the night before we came home . My son and his
family all had it too at that same time - and they were much sicker than
we were . Part of the reason we're so certain is that our son is a
plasma donor , and they've been paying him the higher rates for people
who have antibodies .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
We shot them
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/26/2021 7:02 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 15:46:29 -0800, Taxed and Spent
> > wrote:
>
>> On 2/26/2021 3:45 PM, Bruce wrote:
>>> On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 15:42:06 -0800, Taxed and Spent

>>> No doubt, but that's only relevant if many of the cops were black.
>>>

>> It is relevant no matter what.

> Back to the original point before we disappear into the sunset: do you
> think the police would have opened fire if the crowd had been black?

Probably not. Police didn't open fire in all the "black lives matter"
protests that turned into riots.

Saw a statistic on the news the other day. Highest rate of gun deaths is
among young blacks under age 30. DUH! It's been that way for years.

The few 'death by police' incidents were mostly all criminals that
didn't yield to the cops. Very stupid of the suspects and very unfair
to the police for defending themselves.

Police lives matter too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/26/2021 9:20 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> So.... you are willing to fight to protect your rights but the only
> right you really care about it the right to bear arms. That is a lot
> like the argument about how the civil war was not about keeping slavery,
> it was about protecting rights, but the only state rights they cared
> about was their right to have slavery.

Not true. Go take a history class.
Slavery was not the issue that started the Civil War.
It was unfair economic policies between the Northern states and the
Southern states.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/27/2021 3:45 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 4:34:08 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>> On 2/26/2021 2:27 PM, US Janet wrote:

>> If the rocket launcher can't
>> see you , he can't kill you .

> Infrared.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Mylar survival blanket . Check it out on youtube .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
We shot them
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, says...

> On 2/26/2021 1:05 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> >> Ms. O , that is meant as a commentary on what the Liberal Left is
> >> attempting to do to our citizens at this time . If they keep this shit
> >> up we'll shoot them too . No slur was intended on the British people .
> >> The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be
> >> infringed. I will die in a pile of smokin' hot brass before I will take
> >> a knee .

> > Strangely, I'd rather be alive and gunless. One has so many more
> > options that way.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> But you'll have NO option to the boot on your neck . No thanks Cindy
> , I was born a free man and I'll die a free man .

Oh do drop that good-ole-country-boy pseudo-macho fantasy posturing,
snag. Just like everyone here, you are subject to the laws of your
country. Do as you're told. Follow the rules, toe the line,pay your
taxes. Or go to jail.

Owning a gun doesn't protect or excuse you from the force of law ,(if
you use your gun to defy the law, you'll just spend even longer in
jail).

Growing your own veg and chickens is very nice but it's not a get-
out-of-jail-free card, and won't even excuse you from paying taxes.

Janet UK
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, says...

> On 2/26/2021 8:20 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

> >> ** Oh I don't want to shoot all of them . Just the ones that are
> >> shooting at me ... and the ones trying to take my rights away ,
> >> particularly the 1st and 2nd Amendments . Freedom of assembly ,
> >> religion , and speech are all being assaulted . The 2nd protects the
> >> 1st ...

> > So.... you are willing to fight to protect your rights but the only
> > right you really care about it the right to bear arms.** That is a lot
> > like the argument about how the civil war was not about keeping slavery,
> > it was about protecting rights, but the only state rights they cared
> > about was their right to have slavery.

> No Sir ,

"No Sir"?????

In a free society, nobody addresses their peers as "Sir".
What a total give-away of your knee-bending, fore-lock tugging,
cap-doffing social insecurity.

Janet UK
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 19:57:37 -0600, Snag > wrote:

>On 2/26/2021 4:54 PM, US Janet wrote:
>> On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 15:43:02 -0600, Snag > wrote:
>>
>> snip
>>> And ya know , a fella with a few tools can come up with all kinds of
>>> interesting stuff. Did you know you can fabricate a shotgun from
>>> plumbing parts ? Might not be pretty or very accurate , but it'll work
>>> well enough to get yourself a modern battle rifle .

>> would you tell me what the liberal left is doing to citizens that
>> makes you want to shoot them?
>> Janet US
>>

> Oh I don't want to shoot all of them . Just the ones that are
>shooting at me ... and the ones trying to take my rights away ,
>particularly the 1st and 2nd Amendments . Freedom of assembly , religion
>, and speech are all being assaulted . The 2nd protects the 1st ...

I used to make zip guns from car antennas, they used to be hollow
tubes, the perfect size to fit 22 caliber shells.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/27/2021 7:54 AM, Janet wrote:
> In article >, says...

>>> Strangely, I'd rather be alive and gunless. One has so many more
>>> options that way.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> But you'll have NO option to the boot on your neck . No thanks Cindy
>> , I was born a free man and I'll die a free man .

> Oh do drop that good-ole-country-boy pseudo-macho fantasy posturing,
> snag. Just like everyone here, you are subject to the laws of your
> country. Do as you're told. Follow the rules, toe the line,pay your
> taxes. Or go to jail.
>
> Owning a gun doesn't protect or excuse you from the force of law ,(if
> you use your gun to defy the law, you'll just spend even longer in
> jail).
>
> Growing your own veg and chickens is very nice but it's not a get-
> out-of-jail-free card, and won't even excuse you from paying taxes.
>
> Janet UK

Unconstitutional edicts do not have the force of law and I am not
obligated to obey them . Nor is any citizen of the USA . You can go
ahead and be a good little sheeple if you choose ... I choose not to .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
We shot them

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/27/2021 8:19 AM, Janet wrote:
> In article >, says...

>>> So.... you are willing to fight to protect your rights but the only
>>> right you really care about it the right to bear arms.** That is a lot
>>> like the argument about how the civil war was not about keeping slavery,
>>> it was about protecting rights, but the only state rights they cared
>>> about was their right to have slavery.

>> No Sir ,

> "No Sir"?????
>
> In a free society, nobody addresses their peers as "Sir".
> What a total give-away of your knee-bending, fore-lock tugging,
> cap-doffing social insecurity.
>
> Janet UK

Oh do get over yourself .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
We shot them
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 9:19:22 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
> In article >, says...

> > > So.... you are willing to fight to protect your rights but the only
> > > right you really care about it the right to bear arms. That is a lot
> > > like the argument about how the civil war was not about keeping slavery,
> > > it was about protecting rights, but the only state rights they cared
> > > about was their right to have slavery.

> > No Sir ,

> "No Sir"?????
>
> In a free society, nobody addresses their peers as "Sir".

You're wrong. My husband often says "Thank you, sir" to someone--
even a sales drone--when he is pleased with them.

It's courtesy, not servility.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 9:28:22 AM UTC-5, Snag wrote:

> Unconstitutional edicts do not have the force of law and I am not
> obligated to obey them . Nor is any citizen of the USA . You can go
> ahead and be a good little sheeple if you choose ... I choose not to .

When were you appointed to the Supreme Court?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/26/2021 7:35 AM, Gary wrote:

>>> How big were those tomatoes when they came out of the can? How many
>>> were there?
>>>

>> Um, as I said, some were already diced and some were crushed. Before
>> being canned.
>>

> Lenona, next time buy one 28oz can of whole tomatoes. You can chop them
> up yourself but count them first. You'll notice the canned tomatoes are
> very small ones. Not much bigger than a golf ball. I can see how 10
> might fit in a 28oz can.

It'd be fun to take one of those golf ball sized ones and put
it on a tee, then give it all you've got with your 3 wood.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZuFq4CfRR8

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 21:16:34 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 2/25/2021 12:00 PM, Lenona wrote:
>> I made about a gallon of spaghetti sauce last night and I'd say it tasted very good. Just the right amount of pepper, for one thing.
>>
>> The recipe called for 18 tomatoes. I only had cans of diced and crushed tomatoes.
>>
>> Here's the weird part. When I googled, it said that there are two large or three medium tomatoes per pound, which certainly sounds right. But...when I asked how many tomatoes are in a 28-oz. CAN, it said...TEN tomatoes!
>>
>> How can there be more than six?

Depends on the can size, for sauce I buy cases of #10 cans, crushed so
how can anyone know the number of tomatoes

>As long as the tomato sauce turned out well, why worry about the number
>of tomatoes per can?
>
>Jill

I buy whole canned tomatoes by the case, with skins removed. Every
can contains different size tomatoes... most are a medium size with
smaller ones to fill in the spaces. I like to eat canned tomatoes
right from the can, much better than stupidmarket tomatoes. During
warm weather I eat vine ripened, I like Romas better than the larger
juicier salad tomatoes. For making sauce why concern oneself with the
number of tomatoes per can... I use crushed for sauce, no one can know
how many tomatoes were crushed. Canned tomatoes are sold by volume,
not by number of tomatoes. Still I put crushed tomatoes through my
Foley food mill to remove the seeds.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 08:28:19 -0600, Snag > wrote:

> Unconstitutional edicts do not have the force of law and I am not
>obligated to obey them . Nor is any citizen of the USA . You can go
>ahead and be a good little sheeple if you choose ... I choose not to .

Ahhh, not only an idiot, but an insurrectionist one, too.

Stupid ****.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/25/2021 7:58 PM, Snag wrote:
> On 2/25/2021 11:00 AM, Lenona wrote:
>> I made about a gallon of spaghetti sauce last night and I'd say it
>> tasted very good. Just the right amount of pepper, for one thing.
>>
>> The recipe called for 18 tomatoes. I only had cans of diced and
>> crushed tomatoes.
>>
>> Here's the weird part. When I googled, it said that there are two
>> large or three medium tomatoes per pound, which certainly sounds
>> right. But...when I asked how many tomatoes are in a 28-oz. CAN, it
>> said...TEN tomatoes!
>>
>> How can there be more than six?
>>
>> As it happened, I only checked after emptying three such cans, since I
>> wasn't sure whether to add a fourth. (I didn't.)
>>
>> Another question. Since I don't have a pressure cooker - or much room
>> in my freezer right now - I put it into glass mason jars, in the
>> fridge. (Of course, one never puts a glass container into a freezer!)
>> How long is it likely to last?
>>
>> Btw, the recipe says to add the tomato paste slowly, AFTER all the
>> other ingredients have come to a boil.
>>
>> 6 onions
>> 3 green peppers
>> 3/4 cup vegetable oil
>> 18 tomatoes (skinned)
>> 2 minced garlic cloves
>> 1.5 Tbs. salt
>> 2 Tbs. sugar
>> 1 Tb. each oregano, basil, and thyme
>> 6 bay leaves
>> 30 oz. tomato paste
>>

>> Lenona.
>>

> Â* I freeze my leftover sauce in ziplock bags . Take up very little room
> and they will conform to odd shapes if necessary .

Very true. That's what I do with pizza sauce. It comes in the big
commercial size cans. There's enough to make one pizza, then fill
up 9 or 10 ziplocks for the deep freeze.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/27/2021 8:41 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 9:19:22 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:

>>> No Sir ,

>> "No Sir"?????
>>
>> In a free society, nobody addresses their peers as "Sir".

> You're wrong. My husband often says "Thank you, sir" to someone--
> even a sales drone--when he is pleased with them.
>
> It's courtesy, not servility.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Thank you . It's really nice that we can disagree with each other
without the vitriol and other bullshit that's so prevalent these days .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.
We shot them
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/27/2021 4:52 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 9:23:33 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
>
>> Do you disagree that our rights are being attacked ? Been to church
>> lately ? No ?

> Considering I haven't been to church (not to worship, anyway) since I
> outgrew religion when I was about 13, no.
>
> I assume you're talking about the temporary measures to prevent
> the spread of covid by packing 1000 people into a poorly ventilated
> space.
>
> You do know that God can hear you pray wherever you are, don't you?
> Church is not required.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Don't be silly. Of course you have to go to church. They pass the
collection plate and you don't want to miss that. Pastor wants a new car.

mad measurements F Murtz General Cooking 210 13-04-2020 12:26 PM
Faulty Oven thermostat Craig[_2_] Cooking Equipment 1 02-06-2008 04:22 PM
measurements Sue General Cooking 10 30-04-2004 01:15 AM
measurements Kylie General Cooking 7 30-12-2003 12:25 AM
Faulty bottle - what´s wrong? Nils Gustaf Lindgren Wine 18 01-12-2003 04:54 PM