FoodBanter.com

-   -   Gingerbread House dough? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/45367-gingerbread-house-dough.html)

FaXiA 23-11-2004 03:37 PM

Gingerbread House dough?

Nancy Dooley 23-11-2004 08:50 PM

"FaXiA" > wrote in message alkaboutcooking.com>...

Try any one of thousands of web sites, by using "Google."

My own recommendation is to use one by Martha Stewart -

http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jh...site=&page= 1

This one is for cookies, but it can be used successfully for a house -
make a cardboard pattern first, and then roll & cut out the walls,
roof, etc.

N.