Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default White Castle for Dinner! 2/19/21

On 2021-03-05 10:01 p.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 3/5/2021 9:26 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> But both cheap food and expensive food can be harmful. I try to buy
> healthy no matter the price.Â* I also splurge on occasion for something
> that is really tasty.Â* I just ordered some Cotswold cheese that is not a
> sensible buy from a cost perspective, but I want it.

We have a weakness for good food, but it is more a matter of treats than
a steady diet. I use a lot of inexpensive ingredients but can cook well
enough to make something good out of them. We do spend a lot of money on
fresh fruit and vegetables, and now that I am on this low sodium diet we
keep a lot more fresh herbs on hand. I go cheap with butter because I
don't eat enough of it to really notice the difference. I don't buy
much cheese because I am lactose intolerant and don't eat much, but that
is something my wife really splurges on.

> No matter how cheap food is, if I don't like it I don't eat it.

It's not a bargain if you don't like it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 18:26:15 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 4:00:38 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 17:29:59 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
>> wrote:

>> >Cheap food is good food - even though it might make you feel ill.

>> That's pretty disgusting. Money can be important, but not THAT
>> important.
>> --
>> The real Bruce posts with Eternal September

>You're like those guys that put premium fuel in their low compression cars. It don't make your car run better, it just makes you feel special. To me, food is food is food.

Even if it makes you feel ill. Right. Enjoy!

--
The real Bruce posts with Eternal September
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 5:01:34 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 3/5/2021 9:26 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> > On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 4:00:38 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

> >> That's pretty disgusting. Money can be important, but not THAT
> >> important.
> >> --
> >> The real Bruce posts with Eternal September

> > You're like those guys that put premium fuel in their low compression cars. It don't make your car run better, it just makes you feel special. To me, food is food is food.
> >

> But both cheap food and expensive food can be harmful. I try to buy
> healthy no matter the price. I also splurge on occasion for something
> that is really tasty. I just ordered some Cotswold cheese that is not a
> sensible buy from a cost perspective, but I want it.
>
> No matter how cheap food is, if I don't like it I don't eat it.

I don't mind expensive food. If it's for the family, it's a pleasure to do it. I just don't care to eat expensive food. Being able to eat is a blessing, but it's not that big of a thrill. My younger brother is more of a thrill eater and he can afford to spend $800 for a 20 course fancy meal - and why not? He's rich and has no kids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVPxULv1dT4
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 5:21:07 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 18:26:15 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 4:00:38 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

> >> That's pretty disgusting. Money can be important, but not THAT
> >> important.
> >> --
> >> The real Bruce posts with Eternal September

> >You're like those guys that put premium fuel in their low compression cars. It don't make your car run better, it just makes you feel special. To me, food is food is food.
> >

> Even if it makes you feel ill. Right. Enjoy!
> >

> --
> The real Bruce posts with Eternal September

Most foods make me feel ill.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 9:26:19 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 4:00:38 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> > On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 17:29:59 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
> > wrote:

> > >Cheap food is good food - even though it might make you feel ill.

> > That's pretty disgusting. Money can be important, but not THAT
> > important.
> > --
> > The real Bruce posts with Eternal September

> You're like those guys that put premium fuel in their low compression cars. It don't make your car run better, it just makes you feel special. To me, food is food is food.

Do I recall you saying you have some sort of metabolic disorder? Perhaps
food is not food is not food.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/5/2021 7:29 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 3:08:57 PM UTC-10, wrote:

>>> That vs. 76 cents, now?
>>>

>> If White Castles were 14 cents in 1970, and were subject to the average
>> level of inflation, they'd cost 94 cents in 2021. I used the McDonald's
>> app today, and paid $2 + tax for two hamburgers and a medium fries. A
>> McD's hamburger that cost 39 cents in 1977, *should* cost $1.66. The
>> minimum purchase for getting the Friday free fries was only $1, so I
>> could have gotten one burger & fries for $1 + tax.
>>
>> I bought a whole chicken today for under $4, including sales tax. Food
>> is cheap these days, and not just meat. It's housing that's costly.
>>
>> --
>> --Bryan
>> For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
>> tested on laboratory animals.

> Cheap food is good food - even though it might make you feel ill. Unfortunately, food ain't cheap on this rock - even McDonald's. And you still feel ill.
> Yesterday I went to KFC and got a 2 piece meal for 10 bucks. It had two breast pieces, mashed potatoes, a biscuit, and a drink. That was a wrong move on my part! The chicken was dry and unpleasant. The mashed potatoes were somehow waterlogged like it was pumped full of water. Weird. It was a pretty mentally depressing meal. I wanted to relive some happy days of the past when my dad would pick up a bucket of chicken and we'd be one happy family eating together. There was no family time quite as happy as when we'd eat KFC. Those days are long gone.

The last time I ate at KFC was a few years ago on vacation. Never
again. It was the only bad part of an otherwise great trip to
Arkansas, where we rented a pontoon boat on Lake Norfork. I knew
better, but they had an AYCE buffet that was pretty cheap. I'd
recommend Popeyes, but the ones in Hawai'i don't serve the spicy.
It's still good, but not great. The red beans & rice are worth
buying just a large side of. The gravy is spectacular, but the
potatoes are the same instant shit that you disliked at KFC.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/24/2021 7:27 AM, Gary wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
>> I made some tonight. They are tasty and the amazing part
>> is that you can make a burger with a tiny amount of hamburger.
>> I think I can make 7 or 8 full-sized burgers from 1 lb of hamburger.

> You just described the delicious original McDonald's hamburgers.

McDonald's burgers are 1/10 of a pound pre-cooked weight. That's
why they can sell them for $1.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/24/2021 6:43 PM, cshenk wrote:
> BryanGSimmons wrote:

>>> You just described the delicious original McDonald's hamburgers.
>>>

>> No McDonald's today. It's Whopper Wednesday! $2 Double Whopper!

> If they got the JR Whopper I'm in! I like those!

Nope. Single full size Whopper for $1. The Whopper Jr. special
in the app is 2 Whopper Jrs. and 2 small fries for $3.99 every
day.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/25/2021 4:39 AM, Stu Rawlings wrote:
> On 2/24/2021 8:27 AM, Gary wrote:
>> dsi1 wrote:
>>> I made some tonight. They are tasty and the amazing part
>>> is that you can make a burger with a tiny amount of hamburger.
>>> I think I can make 7 or 8 full-sized burgers from 1 lb of hamburger.

>> You just described the delicious original McDonald's hamburgers.
>>

> McD's steams their burgers on a bed of re-hydrated onions?

McD's doesn't cook their re-hydrated onions, which is what
they use on their cheap burgers and on Big Macs. The
Quarter Pounders get fresh onion.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/25/2021 9:50 AM, Gary wrote:
> On 2/25/2021 5:39 AM, Stu Rawlings wrote:
>>>
>>> You just described the delicious original McDonald's hamburgers.
>>>

>> McD's steams their burgers on a bed of re-hydrated onions?
>>

> No. The original McBurgers use 2oz beef on a normal size bun with
> ketchup, mustard and two thin pickle slices. You would need about 4 of
> them to make a meal.

Correction, 1.6 ounces. Ten, not eight to a pound.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/27/2021 12:13 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Stu Rawlings"Â* wrote in message ...
>
> On 2/27/2021 6:13 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "Stu Rawlings"ÂÂ* wrote in message ...

>>> Sure you could, here's the video my wife and I followed the first
>>> time we made them -
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjka9e_QuWw
>>>
>>> ===
>>>
>>>  Àš We, hubby and I, watched that vid and he was looking at me....
>>> lol it means I should do that!!!! LOL
>>>
>>>  Àš Thank you very much!ÀšÃ‚Â* I will be giving that a go)))
>>>

>> You're welcome, it's worth a shot. They do sell them frozen
>> at grocery stores around here, don't know if they're available
>> where you are, if you just wanted to try them first.
>>
>> That Ballistic BBQ guy has a bunch of videos that are
>> pretty good.
>>
>> ===
>>
>> Â*ÂÂ* He was okÂÂ* Any you could recommend?ÂÂ* You would need to share
>> the url though)))
>>

> See if any of these appeal to you -
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...Ballistic+BBQ+
>
> =======
>
> Â* He talked about 'potato buns' ?
>

> Also, if you're into instant pot cooking this guy has
> some good recipe videos -
>
> https://pressureluckcooking.com/
>
> =====
>

> Â*Â* Thanks, I am having a look

Or, you could visit the USA, once the virus is over.
Rail passes are cheap for out-of-country visitors.
https://tickets.amtrak.com/itd/amtrak/selectpass
That way you could see (and taste) for yourself, the
good, the bad and the ugly that is America.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 10:43:00 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 5:01:34 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> > > You're like those guys that put premium fuel in their low compression cars. It don't make your car run better, it just makes you feel special. To me, food is food is food.
> > >

> > But both cheap food and expensive food can be harmful. I try to buy
> > healthy no matter the price. I also splurge on occasion for something
> > that is really tasty. I just ordered some Cotswold cheese that is not a
> > sensible buy from a cost perspective, but I want it.
> >
> > No matter how cheap food is, if I don't like it I don't eat it.

> I don't mind expensive food. If it's for the family, it's a pleasure to do it. I just don't care to eat expensive food. Being able to eat is a blessing, but it's not that big of a thrill.

Hawai'i (especially Kauai island) has several outrageously priced asian themed restaurants that serve raw fish and other seafood with special fancy sauces, green horseradish, etc..
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> Yesterday I went to KFC and got a 2 piece meal for 10 bucks.
> It had two breast pieces, mashed potatoes, a biscuit, and a drink

That's pretty expensive, maybe...

Last time I went to KFC (about 10 years ago), I bought two 2-piece meals
for 2.99 each.

Mine were both a thigh and a drum, one side and a biscuit. No drink.

For the sides, I chose a mashed potato and gravy for one and a cole slaw
for the other.

$5.98 plus tax for both. It was a pretty good deal.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> My younger brother is more of a thrill eater and he can afford
> to spend $800 for a 20 course fancy meal - and why not?
> He's rich and has no kids.

He won't stay rich for long if he eats that way often.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> Most foods make me feel ill.

How have you been, Julie?
Dave misses you here.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

--
The real Bruce posts with Eternal September
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 12:13:20 -0500, Gary > wrote:

> dsi1 wrote:
>> Yesterday I went to KFC and got a 2 piece meal for 10 bucks.
> > It had two breast pieces, mashed potatoes, a biscuit, and a drink

>That's pretty expensive, maybe...
>
>Last time I went to KFC (about 10 years ago), I bought two 2-piece meals
>for 2.99 each.

Paying must have been a traumatic experience for you if you still
remember the price.

--
The real Bruce posts with Eternal September
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 6:36:39 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 10:43:00 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:

> > > But both cheap food and expensive food can be harmful. I try to buy
> > > healthy no matter the price. I also splurge on occasion for something
> > > that is really tasty. I just ordered some Cotswold cheese that is not a
> > > sensible buy from a cost perspective, but I want it.
> > >
> > > No matter how cheap food is, if I don't like it I don't eat it.

> > I don't mind expensive food. If it's for the family, it's a pleasure to do it. I just don't care to eat expensive food. Being able to eat is a blessing, but it's not that big of a thrill.

> Hawai'i (especially Kauai island) has several outrageously priced asian themed restaurants that serve raw fish and other seafood with special fancy sauces, green horseradish, etc..

I'm just happy to live in a place where I can easily get raw fish dishes and Chinese noodles in a light fish broth.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 7:14:50 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
> > My younger brother is more of a thrill eater and he can afford
> > to spend $800 for a 20 course fancy meal - and why not?
> > He's rich and has no kids.

> He won't stay rich for long if he eats that way often.

That was for his wife's birthday.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 09:45:33 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 6:36:39 AM UTC-10, bruce bowser wrote:

>> > I don't mind expensive food. If it's for the family, it's a pleasure to do it. I just don't care to eat expensive food. Being able to eat is a blessing, but it's not that big of a thrill.

>> Hawai'i (especially Kauai island) has several outrageously priced asian themed restaurants that serve raw fish and other seafood with special fancy sauces, green horseradish, etc..

>I'm just happy to live in a place where I can easily get raw fish dishes and Chinese noodles in a light fish broth.

Even though it makes you ill.

--
The real Bruce posts with Eternal September

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-03-06 12:14 p.m., Gary wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
>> My younger brother is more of a thrill eater and he can afford
>> to spend $800 for a 20 course fancy meal - and why not?
>> He's rich and has no kids.

> He won't stay rich for long if he eats that way often.

True... and he probably bitches about taxes

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-03-06 12:15 p.m., Gary wrote:
> Â* dsi1 wrote:
>> Most foods make me feel ill.

> How have you been, Julie?
> Dave misses you here.

Trolling for Julie comments again?
You were one of those who said if she wasn't here we would still be
talking about her. We have not, despite your trolling attempts.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 7:57:52 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 09:45:33 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
> wrote:

> >> Hawai'i (especially Kauai island) has several outrageously priced asian themed restaurants that serve raw fish and other seafood with special fancy sauces, green horseradish, etc..

> >I'm just happy to live in a place where I can easily get raw fish dishes and Chinese noodles in a light fish broth.
> >

> Even though it makes you ill.
> >

> --
> The real Bruce posts with Eternal September

Raw fish and saimin does not make me feel bad. They make me feel good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJIRIVaSxPw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 13:10:11 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2021-03-06 12:15 p.m., Gary wrote:
>> Â* dsi1 wrote:
>>> Most foods make me feel ill.

>> How have you been, Julie?
>> Dave misses you here.
>>

>Trolling for Julie comments again?
> You were one of those who said if she wasn't here we would still be
>talking about her. We have not, despite your trolling attempts.

You're talking about her again! She's gone, Dave!

--
The real Bruce posts with Eternal September
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 8:07:27 AM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-03-06 12:14 p.m., Gary wrote:
> > dsi1 wrote:
> >> My younger brother is more of a thrill eater and he can afford
> >> to spend $800 for a 20 course fancy meal - and why not?
> >> He's rich and has no kids.

> > He won't stay rich for long if he eats that way often.
> >

> True... and he probably bitches about taxes

Our mom and dad didn't raise us kids to be people that endlessly complain about stuff. He also bought his wife a Jeep and a Mercedes.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 12:14:50 PM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
> > My younger brother is more of a thrill eater and he can afford
> > to spend $800 for a 20 course fancy meal - and why not?
> > He's rich and has no kids.

> He won't stay rich for long if he eats that way often.

How do you know? Bill Gates could eat that way every night
and not make a dent. That's under $30,000 for a year.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 10:20:05 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 12:14:50 PM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>> dsi1 wrote:
>> > My younger brother is more of a thrill eater and he can afford
>> > to spend $800 for a 20 course fancy meal - and why not?
>> > He's rich and has no kids.

>> He won't stay rich for long if he eats that way often.

>How do you know? Bill Gates could eat that way every night
>and not make a dent. That's under $30,000 for a year.

You're talking to a man who remembers spending $5.98 at a KFC ten
years ago.

--
The real Bruce posts with Eternal September
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Water was White Castle for Dinner! 2/19/21

On 05/03/2021 22:33, dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 1:40:30 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

>>> I think so. OTOH, it was my intention that my daughter be raised to be self-reliant and not to be a barbie doll. That's not the way it turned out - so much for parental plans. OTOH, when my wife and daughter saw a car hit an embankment and fly through the air and down the side of a mountain, my wife pulled over and my daughter jumped out of the car, ran down the hill to check on the guy and then climbed up the hill and screamed "Call 911!" The she went back down the hill to render aid. My wife and daughter will always stop and render aid. They're some pretty ballsy chicks alright.
>>>

>> =====
>>
>> They sure are You are lucky to have them) Your wife is a nurse
>> yes? That driver was very lucky they were around!! You must be very
>> proud of them!

> I think that generally, people like to have members of my family around. It's kind of strange.

====

LOL nahhhhh!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/6/2021 11:47 AM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 7:14:50 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
>> dsi1 wrote:
>>> My younger brother is more of a thrill eater and he can afford
>>> to spend $800 for a 20 course fancy meal - and why not?
>>> He's rich and has no kids.

>> He won't stay rich for long if he eats that way often.

> That was for his wife's birthday.

He buys her $800 birthday dinners even though she's barren?

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/6/2021 12:20 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 12:14:50 PM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>> dsi1 wrote:
>>> My younger brother is more of a thrill eater and he can afford
>>> to spend $800 for a 20 course fancy meal - and why not?
>>> He's rich and has no kids.

>> He won't stay rich for long if he eats that way often.

> How do you know? Bill Gates could eat that way every night
> and not make a dent. That's under $30,000 for a year.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

You've got the decimal point in the wrong place. It's under
$300,000 a year.

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 10:10:36 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 7:57:52 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 09:45:33 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
>> wrote:

>> >I'm just happy to live in a place where I can easily get raw fish dishes and Chinese noodles in a light fish broth.
>> >

>> Even though it makes you ill.
>> >

>> --
>> The real Bruce posts with Eternal September

>Raw fish and saimin does not make me feel bad. They make me feel good.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJIRIVaSxPw

lol

--

The real Bruce posts with Eternal September
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 01:38:44 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 9:26:19 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
>> On Friday, March 5, 2021 at 4:00:38 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:

>> > That's pretty disgusting. Money can be important, but not THAT
>> > important.
>> > --
>> > The real Bruce posts with Eternal September

>> You're like those guys that put premium fuel in their low compression cars. It don't make your car run better, it just makes you feel special. To me, food is food is food.

>Do I recall you saying you have some sort of metabolic disorder? Perhaps
>food is not food is not food.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

No

--

The real Bruce posts with Eternal September
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 9:06:31 AM UTC-10, wrote:
> On 3/6/2021 11:47 AM, dsi1 wrote:
> >> He won't stay rich for long if he eats that way often.

> > That was for his wife's birthday.
> >

> He buys her $800 birthday dinners even though she's barren?
> --
> --Bryan
> For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
> tested on laboratory animals.

That's an assumption on your part.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 13:01:31 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 9:06:31 AM UTC-10, wrote:
>> >
>> > That was for his wife's birthday.
>> >

>> He buys her $800 birthday dinners even though she's barren?
>> --
>> --Bryan
>> For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
>> tested on laboratory animals.

>That's an assumption on your part.

Bryyyyyyyyyan assumes others are only interested in anal sex. Which,
as we all know can only produce Democrats.

John Kuthe, employed and upstanding citizen...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 4:27:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 13:01:31 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
> wrote:

> >> He buys her $800 birthday dinners even though she's barren?
> >> --
> >> --Bryan
> >> For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
> >> tested on laboratory animals.

> >That's an assumption on your part.

> Bryyyyyyyyyan assumes others are only interested in anal sex. Which,
> as we all know can only produce Democrats.
>
> John Kuthe, employed and upstanding citizen...

And business owners aren't?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 14:02:38 -0800 (PST), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 4:27:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 13:01:31 -0800 (PST), dsi1 >
>> wrote:

>> >That's an assumption on your part.

>> Bryyyyyyyyyan assumes others are only interested in anal sex. Which,
>> as we all know can only produce Democrats.
>>
>> John Kuthe, employed and upstanding citizen...

>And business owners aren't?

No they are not!! They support China!

John Kuthe, patriot...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/6/2021 3:01 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 9:06:31 AM UTC-10, wrote:
>>>
>>> That was for his wife's birthday.
>>>

>> He buys her $800 birthday dinners even though she's barren?
>> --
>> --Bryan
>> For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
>> tested on laboratory animals.

> That's an assumption on your part.

Anything I write is probably at least partly tasteless humor.
I mean, who the Hell uses the word barren anymore?

--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, March 6, 2021 at 12:40:13 PM UTC-10, wrote:
> On 3/6/2021 3:01 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> He buys her $800 birthday dinners even though she's barren?
> >> --
> >> --Bryan
> >> For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
> >> tested on laboratory animals.

> > That's an assumption on your part.
> >

> Anything I write is probably at least partly tasteless humor.
> I mean, who the Hell uses the word barren anymore?
> --
> --Bryan
> For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
> tested on laboratory animals.

I would use the word "barren." I think it's a very funny word. My point was that it takes two to make a baby so we can't assume she's barren. We can't even assume they wanted kids. I never pursued the matter with them. My guess is that those pesky kids would have caused a hassle with them raising/training show dogs.
My sister-in-law was an ophthalmologist that gave up her practice when she got married. She used to remove the eyes of dead people for transplants. Why anybody would want to give up a gig like that is a mystery.

I like this line from "Raising Arizona."

"Her womb was a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase."
Posted to rec.food.cooking

BryanGSimmons wrote:
> On 3/6/2021 11:47 AM, dsi1 wrote:
>>> He won't stay rich for long if he eats that way often.

>> That was for his wife's birthday.
>>

> He buys her $800 birthday dinners even though she's barren?

He should have hired Popeye to strip for her party.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 10:20:05 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:

>>> He won't stay rich for long if he eats that way often.

>> How do you know? Bill Gates could eat that way every night
>> and not make a dent. That's under $30,000 for a year.

> You're talking to a man who remembers spending $5.98 at a KFC ten
> years ago.

I bet you were there right behind him, waiting to sniff that
processed kfc.