Old 13-01-2021, 08:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Working on a nice Fruit Snack before bed time!

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:52:11 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a lick
and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
an expert chef.

I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.

I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.

All the little likes and dislikes.

Old 13-01-2021, 09:05 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a lick
and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
an expert chef.

I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.

I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.

Cindy Hamilton

Now I'm sure that Cindy's pussy tastes like beets... I want to lick
it.
Old 13-01-2021, 09:18 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a lick
and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
an expert chef.

I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.

I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.

All the little likes and dislikes.

I think we've established that everybody's sensory apparatus is different.
You can't know how things taste for me, and vice versa.

Cindy Hamilton
Old 13-01-2021, 09:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/13/2021 3:05 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
Now I'm sure that Cindy's pussy tastes like beets... I want to lick
it.

more popeye lick-her stories
Old 13-01-2021, 09:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 13/01/2021 19:52, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
an expert chef.

I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.

Me, too. I've tried different varieties, and many different ways of
preparing them, I've even tried using them as a substitute for carrots
in my carrot muffins - the muffins looked lovely - but they tasted like
dirt.

Old 13-01-2021, 09:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a lick
and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
an expert chef.

I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.

I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.

All the little likes and dislikes.

I think we've established that everybody's sensory apparatus is different.
You can't know how things taste for me, and vice versa.

Cindy Hamilton

The master was just sniffing

Old 13-01-2021, 10:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a lick
and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
an expert chef.

I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.

I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.
All the little likes and dislikes.

I think we've established that everybody's sensory apparatus is different.
You can't know how things taste for me, and vice versa.

Cindy Hamilton

The master was just sniffing

Good. I had kielbasa and cabbage for lunch.

Cindy Hamilton
Old 13-01-2021, 11:08 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Old 13-01-2021, 11:25 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a lick
and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
an expert chef.

I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.

I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.

Cindy Hamilton

Now I'm sure that Cindy's pussy tastes like beets... I want to lick
it.

You are disgusting!

Hey, you *peeked,* Graham...and it sure as hell beats out one of Dave Smith's yawning sagas...does it not...!!!???

;-P

--
Best
Greg
Old 13-01-2021, 11:57 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a lick
and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
an expert chef.

I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.

I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.
All the little likes and dislikes.

I think we've established that everybody's sensory apparatus is different.
You can't know how things taste for me, and vice versa.

Cindy Hamilton

The master was just sniffing

Good. I had kielbasa and cabbage for lunch.

Cindy Hamilton

That's probably what attracted him. But one never knows; he
sometimes sniffs even if I spry my ass with french cologne.

Old 13-01-2021, 11:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a
lick
and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people,
from
dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
an expert chef.

I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.

I hate beets.* I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.

Cindy Hamilton

Now I'm sure that Cindy's pussy tastes like beets... I want to lick
it.

You are disgusting!

Tough day! Yoose had Popeye one one side, and the master on the other.

Old 14-01-2021, 12:02 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

S Viemeister wrote:
On 13/01/2021 05:47, Leo wrote:
On 2021 Jan 12, , Gary wrote
(in article ):

I've heard some interesting comparisons here in this group:

- mango has that turpentine hint in the taste
- cilantro tastes like soap
- 'some food' (I forget which one) tastes like paint thinner
- casseroles taste like ass

And as someone who used to post here said more than once:

- beets taste like dirt

Yes, they do. It's a shame, because they look really pretty.

picked beets on cottage cheese! very wild looking and
fun.

songbird
Old 14-01-2021, 12:09 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a
lick
and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people,
from
dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
an expert chef.

I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.

I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.

Cindy Hamilton

Now I'm sure that Cindy's pussy tastes like beets... I want to lick
it.

You are disgusting!

Tough day! Yoose had Popeye one one side, and the master on the other.

"Now that's not buying happiness. That's just buying off unhappiness." -Quote from Hitchock's Psycho (1960)

--
Best
Greg

Daze OFF mean more when one is working full time! John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 5 02-06-2020 01:50 AM
Fruit Snack! John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 15 21-06-2019 05:52 PM
OT Nice snack KenK General Cooking 10 11-01-2018 11:03 PM
Nice Snack gloria.p General Cooking 9 29-12-2011 06:34 PM