Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Working on a nice Fruit Snack before bed time!

On 1/13/2021 12:47 AM, Leo wrote:
> On 2021 Jan 12, , Gary wrote
> (in article >):
>
>> I've heard some interesting comparisons here in this group:
>>
>> - mango has that turpentine hint in the taste
>> - cilantro tastes like soap
>> - 'some food' (I forget which one) tastes like paint thinner
>> - casseroles taste like ass

> And as someone who used to post here said more than once:
>
> - beets taste like dirt

About once a year I buy a jar of picked beets. I can enjoy a small jar
over a week and then I'm set for a while.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 08:22:30 +0000, S Viemeister wrote:

> On 13/01/2021 05:47, Leo wrote:
>> On 2021 Jan 12, , Gary wrote
>> (in article >):
>>
>>> I've heard some interesting comparisons here in this group:
>>>
>>> - mango has that turpentine hint in the taste
>>> - cilantro tastes like soap
>>> - 'some food' (I forget which one) tastes like paint thinner
>>> - casseroles taste like ass

>> And as someone who used to post here said more than once:
>>
>> - beets taste like dirt
>>

> Yes, they do. It's a shame, because they look really pretty.

I've hated them since childhood. At primary school during the summer,
salads contained cubes of red beet, all swimming in water.
The only time I've found them tolerable was when a friend of Ukrainian
extraction served us borscht, and that contained dill, one of the two
herbs I dislike, the other being cilantro.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 08:47:27 -0700, Graham > wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 08:22:30 +0000, S Viemeister wrote:
>
>> On 13/01/2021 05:47, Leo wrote:
>>> On 2021 Jan 12, , Gary wrote
>>> (in article >):

Um, how do you know how ass tastes?

>>> And as someone who used to post here said more than once:
>>>
>>> - beets taste like dirt
>>>

>> Yes, they do. It's a shame, because they look really pretty.

Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a lick
and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/13/2021 2:02 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 08:47:27 -0700, Graham > wrote:

> Um, how do you know how ass tastes?

>>> Yes, they do. It's a shame, because they look really pretty.

> Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a lick
> and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

why don't jews like to give rim jobs?

because it's too close to the gas chamber
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

> Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a lick
> and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
an expert chef.

I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.

I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:52:11 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>
>> Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a lick
>> and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

>I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
>dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
>an expert chef.
>
>I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.
>
>I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.

All the little likes and dislikes.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:52:11 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>
>> Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a lick
>> and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

>I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
>dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
>an expert chef.
>
>I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.
>
>I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Now I'm sure that Cindy's pussy tastes like beets... I want to lick
it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:54:54 PM UTC-5, Master Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:52:11 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> >
> >> Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a lick
> >> and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

> >I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
> >dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
> >an expert chef.
> >
> >I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.
> >
> >I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.

> All the little likes and dislikes.

I think we've established that everybody's sensory apparatus is different.
You can't know how things taste for me, and vice versa.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/13/2021 3:05 PM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> Now I'm sure that Cindy's pussy tastes like beets... I want to lick
> it.

more popeye lick-her stories
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 13/01/2021 19:52, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
> dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
> an expert chef.
>
> I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.

Me, too. I've tried different varieties, and many different ways of
preparing them, I've even tried using them as a substitute for carrots
in my carrot muffins - the muffins looked lovely - but they tasted like
dirt.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:54:54 PM UTC-5, Master Bruce wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:52:11 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>>> I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
>>> dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
>>> an expert chef.
>>>
>>> I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.
>>>
>>> I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.

>> All the little likes and dislikes.

> I think we've established that everybody's sensory apparatus is different.
> You can't know how things taste for me, and vice versa.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

The master was just sniffing

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 3:51:04 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:54:54 PM UTC-5, Master Bruce wrote:
> >> On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:52:11 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton

> >> All the little likes and dislikes.

> > I think we've established that everybody's sensory apparatus is different.
> > You can't know how things taste for me, and vice versa.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> The master was just sniffing

Good. I had kielbasa and cabbage for lunch.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-01-13 1:05 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:52:11 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>>
>>> Did it not ever occur to you that the beet haters can't cook a lick
>>> and are afflicted with Taste In Ass Disease?

>> I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
>> dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
>> an expert chef.
>>
>> I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.
>>
>> I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> Now I'm sure that Cindy's pussy tastes like beets... I want to lick
> it.

You are disgusting!
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Graham wrote:
> On 2021-01-13 1:05 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
> > On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:52:11 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> > > wrote:

> >> I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people, from
> >> dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
> >> an expert chef.
> >>
> >> I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.
> >>
> >> I hate beets. I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.
> >>
> >> Cindy Hamilton

> > Now I'm sure that Cindy's pussy tastes like beets... I want to lick
> > it.
> >

> You are disgusting!

Hey, you *peeked,* Graham...and it sure as hell beats out one of Dave Smith's yawning sagas...does it not...!!!???

;-P

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 3:51:04 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> I think we've established that everybody's sensory apparatus is different.
>>> You can't know how things taste for me, and vice versa.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> The master was just sniffing

> Good. I had kielbasa and cabbage for lunch.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

That's probably what attracted him. But one never knows; he
sometimes sniffs even if I spry my ass with french cologne.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Graham wrote:
> On 2021-01-13 1:05 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:52:11 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>>> I've had beets cooked all kinds of ways by all kinds of people,
>>> from
>>> dumped out of the can onto the plate to baby beets roasted by
>>> an expert chef.
>>>
>>> I've given beets every opportunity, and then some.
>>>
>>> I hate beets.* I hate Swiss chard because it tastes like beets.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> Now I'm sure that Cindy's pussy tastes like beets... I want to lick
>> it.
>>

> You are disgusting!

Tough day! Yoose had Popeye one one side, and the master on the other.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

S Viemeister wrote:
> On 13/01/2021 05:47, Leo wrote:
>> On 2021 Jan 12, , Gary wrote
>> (in article >):
>>
>>> I've heard some interesting comparisons here in this group:
>>>
>>> - mango has that turpentine hint in the taste
>>> - cilantro tastes like soap
>>> - 'some food' (I forget which one) tastes like paint thinner
>>> - casseroles taste like ass

>> And as someone who used to post here said more than once:
>>
>> - beets taste like dirt
>>

> Yes, they do. It's a shame, because they look really pretty.

picked beets on cottage cheese! very wild looking and
fun.

songbird
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Hank Rogers wrote:
> Graham wrote:
> > On 2021-01-13 1:05 p.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
> >> On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:52:11 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton

> >> Now I'm sure that Cindy's pussy tastes like beets... I want to lick
> >> it.
> >>

> > You are disgusting!

> Tough day! Yoose had Popeye one one side, and the master on the other.

"Now that's not buying happiness. That's just buying off unhappiness." -Quote from Hitchock's Psycho (1960)

--
Best
Greg

Daze OFF mean more when one is working full time! John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 5 02-06-2020 01:50 AM
Fruit Snack! John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 15 21-06-2019 05:52 PM
OT Nice snack KenK General Cooking 10 11-01-2018 11:03 PM
Nice Snack gloria.p General Cooking 9 29-12-2011 06:34 PM